Well, that was before you added the Zen waterfall.
那是你又加了有禅味的瀑布之前
I have to get approval.
我得先得到上头批准
Approval? Oh, please. This pulp rag lives or dies by my column.
批准? 拜托,这烂报纸全靠我的专栏
Now, you get it done by today...
你如果今天之内没搞定…
or you're gonna be decorating bathrooms in strip malls.
就等着去路边小店装满浴室吧
Get out!
出去
Mr. Luthor...
路德先生…
now, there's only one reason a celebrity pays me a house call.
名人会登门拜访通常只有一个原因
Right to the point.
那我就废话不多说
Since you have a unique way of exhuming...
你挖掘别人隐私…
? . even the most carefully buried secrets...
揭露秘密的手段很有一套
...I have a little freelance assignment for you.
我这里有个工作要给你
I quit doing freelance when I quit fetching lattes...
自从我不再帮报社的那些混♥蛋♥ 准备拿铁之后…
for pudgy-fingered newsroom vultures.
我就不乱接工作了
Well, I'll let you decide what it's worth to you.
你自己决定这份工作值不值得接吧
Fill in whatever number you want.
数字随便你填
Just get me anything you can on Clark Kent and Lana Lang.
帮我调查关于 克拉克肯特跟蓝拉娜的任何事情
Okay, how long do I have to do this for?
好了,这个动作要做多久?
What was it you said?
你之前是怎么说的?
Yoga's glorified stretching with chants.
〝瑜和的唱诵让伸展更有美成〞
A different perspective from down here.
这个姿势让我改变想法了
Yeah, well, this is a good way to strengthen your core, trust me.
这个动作能让你腹部的肌肉更结实 相信我
I didn't realize that my core was in question.
原来我的腹部还不够结实啊
You really wanna keep talking?
你还要继续说话吗?
No.
不了
Oh, it's a scratch. Don't worry about it.
喔,只是不小心被划伤了 别担心
A scratch?
被划伤?
How did that happen?
怎么会这样的?
It was a fencing accident. With a real blade?
练习击剑时候发生的意外 你们用真的剑练习吗?
You know, the tip snapped off and caught me.
因为刀尖断了 刚好割到我
Trust me, it looks worse than it feels, okay?
相信我,其实没有看起来那么严重
I promise.
我发誓
Thank you for all of the chakra reorganizing, but I have to go.
谢谢你帮我练习瑜和的姿势 可是我得走了
Well--
喔…
Goodbye.
再见
Smaliville. Sorry about the article.
小子,关于那篇文章的事我很遗憾
It's bad enough to have a broken heart...
知道这件事已经够心碎了…
...but to have it splashed all over the newspapers.
竟然还是从报纸上知道的
I guess that's what reporters do, don't they?
这就是记者的工作 不是吗?
Okay, I think that little zinger just ricocheted ott Linda Lake and hit me.
你刚刚的回答不只骂到琳达雷克 还中伤到我了
Look, I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's just people keep secrets for a reason.
人之所以隐藏秘密是有原因的
I don't know.
我不知道耶
It you ask me, I think a secret is just a big loophole...
对我来说 我想秘密不过是…
? in the whole “Thou shall not lie” clause.
不想说谎的人想出来的对策
There's just no gray area with you, is there?
你的人生就是容不下灰色地带 是吧?
Not when someone I thought I knew better than anyone...
除非是我最了解的人…
...has been keeping the biggest secret of all.
隐瞒了一个超级大秘密
What are you talking about?
你在说谁?
What would you do it one day you realized someone close to you...
如果有一天你发现很亲密的人…
had a serious hero complex?
有很严重的英雄情结 你会怎么办?
Hero complex?
英雄情结?
Hiding his true identity from everyone he supposedly cares about.
不愿跟他在乎的人透露真实身分
You can't tell me you wouldn't find something wrong with that.
你不会认为这样没什么大不了吧
Who exactly are we talking about?
你到底在说谁?
Green Arrow, a.k.a. Oliver Queen.
绿箭客,也就是奥利佛昆恩
Oliver.
奥利佛
Jimmy snapped photos of Green Arrow...
吉米照了几张绿箭客的照片…
getting slashed in the arm exactly where Ollie's arm is cut.
照片中他的手臂受了伤 跟奥利佛的伤口吻合
Plus, the time printed on the photos...
还有,照片拍摄的日期…
is exactly the same time Ollie disappeared on me that same night.
刚好就是奥利佛失踪的那天晚上
When are you planning to unload this theory on Oliver?
你打算什么时候跟奥利佛说?
I need proof first. Definitive proof.
我需要先找到证据 强而有力的证据
That's where I thought you might come in handy.
所以我才想到来找你帮忙
I swear I'm losing my scare reflex because of you.
我已经被你吓到没感觉了
Lois asked meOh, please, Clark.
露意丝要我… 拜托,克拉克
Are you gonna tell me why you're digging in Lois' purse, Snoop Dogg?
你到底要不要跟我说 你跑来翻露意丝的皮包干嘛?
Wait, let me guess. You're covering for the new pledge of your hero fraternity.
等等 我猜你要帮你的英雄好友做替身
Last time Lois said she had a lead on Green Arrow, she was bluffing.
之前露意丝说她找到绿箭客 只是虚张声势而已
She says Jimmy has shots that'd help ID him.
可是这次她说吉米拍到了他的照片
Jimmy? He's moonlighting for Lois?
吉米? 他兼差替露意丝工作?
I guess we all have secrets to keep.
我想每个人都有秘密
You should know that better than anyone right now.
你应该比任何人都清楚这点
You knew that Lana was pregnant, didn't you?
你知道拉娜怀孕的事情,对不对?
Clark.
克拉克
Before you unload your anger on me...
在你发火之前…
can I just say that I think it is incredibly unfair...
我一定得说 你们这样对我真的很不公平…
.that everyone trusts me to keep their secrets...
你们大家信任我 相信我不会泄露你们的秘密…
then they turn around and they throw me attitude...
却又因为我帮别人保守秘密…
.tor keeping someone else's secret.
给我脸色看
Look, I'm sorry that I had to take a two-second breather...
我很抱歉我得想尽办法…
from hiding the tact that you're an alien from another planet...
保守你是外星人的秘密…
? . to protect someone else for a change.
就为了保护另外一个人
God.
天啊
You had that coming, you know.
你真是活该
For the record...
我想声明一点…
...I prefer “intergalactic traveler” over “alien from another planet.”
我不太喜欢〝外星人〞这个称呼 叫我太空漫进者会比较好
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Thanks for finally returning one of my phone calls.
谢谢你终于回我电♥话♥
How much does Lana Lang's personal life...
蓝拉娜的私生活…
.boost newspaper sales these days?
帮你们家报纸增加了多少销♥售♥量啊?
Okay. I was expecting that.
好,我知道你会有所不满
But to be honest, I was kind of hoping you'd give me the benefit of the doubt.
可是我希望你不要这么快就下定论
I guess there's a shortage of those today.
我想有点难
That article recites our conversation verbatim.
那篇文章把我们之间的对话 一字不差的写进去
Do you honestly think I'd betray you like that?
你真的认为我会背叛你吗?
What other explanation is there?
你还能做何解释?
I'm not sure, but the Lana Lang I know...
我不知道 可是我认识的蓝拉娜…
would at least give me a chance to find one.
会给我机会解释
After Clark, I guess I'm so jaded...
跟克拉克分手后 我觉得好疲倦…
...I don't even know what to expect from my friends anymore.
我甚至不知道该对朋友 有什么期待
So I take it the conversation didn't go so well.
所以你们谈的不太愉快罗
Conversation?
谈?
Clark left the Talon to go talk to you. About what?
克拉克离开塔龙去找你谈啊 谈什么?
Well--
嗯…
I don't-I
我不能…
should just put a bag over my head that says:
我应该在头上放个袋子 上面写明…
“It you wanna keep a secret, don't tell me.”
〝不希望秘密被泄漏的人 千万别把秘密跟我说〞
What did he wanna say?
他想跟我谈什么?
You two need to O.K. Corral it on your own.
你们两个得自己去谈…
I've been blamed for putting words in people's mouths enough for one day.
我已经因为帮人传话 搞的自己里外不是人了
I'm sorry I didn't trust you.
我很抱歉我这样不信任你
I don't understand how every intimate detail of my life...
我只是想不透 为什么我的生活细节…
is being leaked into Linda Lake's column.
会出现在琳达雷克的专栏里面
From what I found out, her reconnaissance techniques...
我发现她的调查技巧…
? . aren't exactly from the Journalist Code of Ethics.
并不完全符合新闻道德…
I think it's time we turn the tables on our little resident voyeur.
我想该换我们来调查一下 这个偷♥窥♥狂了
Hey, I got your call. What's the 911?
嘿,我看到你的来电了 什么事那么紧急?
I've been thinking.
我在想…
Maybe your Oliver theory isn't so tar out there.
你对奥利佛的怀疑 或许是对的
It he is the Green Arrow, you deserve to know the truth.
如果他真的是绿箭客 你有权知道真♥相♥
Really? Because I've been doing some thinking of my own...
真的吗? 我最近野众想这件事…
and maybe I don't wanna know.
我发现我可能不太想知道
I went through the articles on Green Arrow's crimes.
我看了所有关于 绿箭客犯罪的报导
What it we just got ott on the wrong toot?
我们是不是错怪他了呢?
The rob-from-the-richto-give-to-the-poor thing...
我是说他劫富济贫…
...that wins him some points. Are you feeling okay?
应该值得原谅吧? 你还好吗?
No, I'm not all right, Clark. I think I'm in love with Oliver.
我一点都不好 克拉克,我想我爱上奥利佛了
I don't know how you ever let Lana go it you felt this way...
我不懂你为什么放弃拉娜…
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表