From what?
保护什么?
Clark can take care of himself.
克拉克可以照顾他自己
What about his weakness?
他的弱点呢?
Chloe, you admitted yourself that he has one.
克洛,你自己也承认他有弱点
Whatever Clark is capable of...
不论克拉克的能力有多强
...there's something stronger than him, isn't there?
总是有什么比他强,对吧?
If you're keeping this from Clark because you're trying to protect him...
如果你不让克拉克知道 只是为了要保护他
...he needs to know. - He can't.
他必须知道这件事 不
Chloe, I know that you confide everything in him...
克洛,我知道你什么事都告诉他
...but I need you to trust me.
但我需要你相信我
Clark's life could depend on it.
克拉克的性命就靠这个了
I've been all over town, all I can find out about the guy...
我已经找遍整个镇 关于攻击拉娜的凶手
...who attacked Lana is that he's a hired gun.
只是个雇来的枪手
He's out of commission, so it looks like we hit a dead end.
他已经昏过去了 看来我们没有东西可查
That's it?
就这样?
Someone takes a hit out on Lana...
有人企图射杀拉娜
...and you're just gonna give up just like that?
而你就这样放弃?
You're holding back something from me, aren't you?
你有事没告诉我对吧?
Chloe, I can't believe you'd lie to me.
克洛,我不敢相信你有事瞒我
I can't believe you didn't hear the irony in that statement.
我不敢相信你没听出其中的讽刺
You know how much she means to me. First, ouch.
你知道她对我多重要 首先,放手
Second, if you really wanna help, Clark, just stay out of it, okay? Please.
其次,如果你真想帮忙 克拉克,别插手,好吗?拜托
I'm gonna find Lana's attacker, with or without you.
我要找出拉娜的凶手 有你或没你都一样
How long have you kept your secret from Lana...
你为了要保护拉娜
...because you were trying to protect her?
又把自己的秘密对她瞒了多久?
Are you telling me Lana's doing this to protect me?
你是说 拉娜这么做是要保护我?
Look, all I'm saying is that sometimes people do things...
我的意思是说 有时人们做一些
...that you don't expect, and you don't understand.
你无法预测也无法了解的事
And sometimes they have a really good reason for it.
有时他们是有好理由的
As much as I wanna believe that that reason is Lex...
即使我们愿意相信 莱克斯是那个原因…
We both know he'd never do anything to hurt her.
我们都知道他绝不可能伤害她
Well, then if it's not Lex, then...
如果不是莱克斯,那么…
There's only one other person who would manipulate her like that.
那只有一个人会这样操纵她
Take it from the look on your face...
从你脸上来看
...the cops can't get Lana's attacker to talk.
条子没办法让射拉娜的凶手开口
Didn't have a chance.
根本没机会
Guy got knocked off right after he landed in county lockup.
那家伙一到狗留所 就被打昏过去了
Mr. Luthor...
路德先生
...the gun at the crime scene didn't belong to the assailant. It's yours.
犯罪现场的枪不是凶手的 是你的
Mine?
我的?
Police never mentioned... It's unregistered.
警♥察♥从没提过… 枪枝未登记
I pulled the ballistics report, it matches your gun. The missing one.
我们做了弹道测试 跟你失踪的枪符合
My guess is Lana's been carrying it...
我猜拉娜一直带着这把枪
...pulled it on whoever confronted her and lost.
在那个人攻击她时拿了出来
Lana's never carried a gun.
拉娜从来不带枪的
What would she be so afraid of?
她在害怕什么?
There's my hero.
我的英雄
Just my luck.
我只是幸运
I finally get a photo, I'm in front of the camera.
我终于有张照片了 在相机前面而不是后面
Even I was impressed with the Sam Spade quick thinking.
连我都赞叹你大侦探的机智
You can't tell me all that just came from a bonk on the noggin.
你总不能说这一切都来自被敲昏吧
You know, it was so weird.
这实在很奇怪
Half of it made sense, but Lana and Lionel working together...
这一切只有一半对 但是拉娜跟李涅合作
...and Clark Kent leading a double life as a reporter by day...
还有克拉克肯特过着双重生活 白天是记者
...and crime fighter by night...
晚上是卧底
You know, it's funny what your mind will cook up.
人的想像力运作时真是有趣
So why the pilgrimage to Podunk at the peak of your fame?
那为什么在你事业最高峰时 跑到无名小镇去呢?
Well, I made you a playlist to keep you company while I'm gone.
我录好一段音乐 我不在时可以陪你
Gone?
不在?
I'm being sent on assignment.
我被指派一个任务
That's great. Yup.
太棒了 是啊
Photo editor saw the paper, finally knows my name now.
相月编辑看到我上报纸 终于知道我的名字
Are you on the human-trafficking story in Istanbul with Fletcher?
跟福莱契去伊斯坦堡 追踪人蛇走私的故事?
Actually, the Polar Bear Swim Club in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
其实是威斯康辛州密尔瓦基 北极熊游泳俱乐部
Bunch of old guys in a lake, but... It's a start.
一群老家伙在湖里游泳,不过… 至少是个起头
I gotta go catch my plane, but there's something I gotta do before I go.
我得去搭飞机了 但我还有件事得做
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表