Well, I guess I should have kept a blog...
我当初该弄个部落格…
because I suffered a total memory loss.
因为我完全丧失了记忆力!
Besides what Lana has told me, those 24 hours are gone.
除了拉娜告诉我的一切 我那24小时里的记忆全部空白
The atrocities you committed...
你那天的暴行
they could have been witnessed by anyone. Lex, please, let me help you.
有可能被任何人目睹到 莱克斯,让我帮助你
I've been on the receiving end of your help before, Dad. I think I'll pass.
我曾经接受过你的帮忙 我想这次不了
Listen to me. There are some adversaries that cannot be defeated alone !
听着…某些仇敌你是无法单打独斗的!
Lex ! Lex !
莱克斯!莱克斯!
The bear is hibernating, over.
熊正在冬眠,完毕
How you doing ?
你的情况如何?
This is one part about being human I don't envy.
当人类就是这点让我 敬谢不敏
It's not all that bad.
没那么糟啦
You can lie on the couch all day and watch DVDs
你可以躺在沙发上看电影…
While your mom makes some doctor-certified chicken soup.
妈妈来熬医生推荐的鸡汤给你喝
Mom, I can watch DVDs after I fix the irrigation ditch.
妈,我把灌溉沟修好再看光碟吧
No, your health is a lot more important than the irrigation ditch.
不,你的健康比那个灌溉沟重要多了
You're in uncharted waters now, Clark, and your dad's not here to help us out, so...
咱们现在情况未明,克拉克 你♥爸♥又不在,帮不了忙
please, you have to trust my instincts and rest.
你得相信我的直觉 好好休息
Okay ?
好吧?
Lionel.
李涅
Is everything all right ?
一切都还好吧?
Lex.
莱克斯…
He's gone. I think he's been abducted.
他不见了 我想他遭绑♥架♥了
Who do you think's behind it ?
你想幕后指使人是谁?
Considering what he stole from the pentagon, my initial reaction was the, uh...
由于之前五角大厦遭窃 我首先想的是…
government, But after I spoke to my contacts in Washington, I don't think so.
政♥府♥下的手 但我和华府的联络人通过话,我觉得那不可能
You have to find him, Clark.
你得去找他,克拉克
Why ? Lex and I have nothing to do with each other anymore.
为什么?莱克斯和我之间 已经没有任何瓜葛了
But you and Zod do.
但你和查德之间有的
Lex insists he can't remember anything that happened when he was possessed by Zod,
莱克斯坚持说他不记得发生过什么事 不记得被查德附身
But he might not be honest about it. He might remember it all.
但他或许在撒谎 他或许记得一清二楚
Whoever his captors are, if they put enough pressure on him, he could tell the truth...
无论他被谁掳走 万一他们对他施压,他有可能会全盘托出…
about you.
关于你的事
Well, good morning, Mr. Invincible.
早安啊,无敌先生
Where am I ?
这里是哪里?
In your cage, where every lab rat belongs.
牢笼里 就是实验小白鼠待的地方
Oh, and before you even try escaping,
在你试图逃跑之前…
You might want to consider you're hooked up to enough wattage to drop an elephant.
你最好先想想 接在你身上的电流足以电死一头大象
Who are you ?
你是谁?
Just someone who's interested in how you possess superhuman powers.
一个对你拥有超能力 感到兴趣的人
Powers ?
超能力?
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Oh, come on, Lex !
少来了,莱克斯…
We both know you were the one at the Pentagon,
你我都很清楚 你在五角大厦里…
swatting away those bullets like they were mosquitoes...
将子弹像蚊子般挥走
and not even a scratch.
而且全身毫发未伤
Yeah, see, we...
没错,我们…
We saw it on the only working satellite on dark Thursday.
我们从卫♥星♥电♥视♥上 看到黑色星期四的场面
So we know you have the powers.
我们知道你拥有超能力
We kind of want to know how you got them.
想知道你如何获得的
My people are already onto you.
我的手下已经在追查你们了
Your people ?
你的手下?
I think that's the guy that I caught kind of roaming around outside.
应该就是在外面见来见去 被我逮到的那个人…
Pontius, right ?
庞提斯,对吧?
That's the guy with the bullet in his head.
就是在楼下脑袋中弹的那个人
Enough foreplay.
前戏演够了!
All right ? Let's get this started.
开始讲正事吧
You're gonna tell me everything.
告诉我全部的真♥相♥
See, I told you. I am no chicken little, and that is no acorn.
我就说我没有瞎掰 而那也不是想像来的
Whoa.
哇
How is that even remotely conceivable ? The Kents live miles away from here.
这怎么有可能呢?肯特家离这里很远耶
It's definitely weird. I'll give you that.
是很奇怪没错 这点我承认
But it's not "wall of weird." It's called a microburst.
但这并不算是怪事 这是微爆流
Micro what ?
微爆什么?
It's like a sudden, mini tornado. It happens when there are extreme changes In the temperature.
就像是迷你龙♥卷♥风♥ 发生于气温出现极度的变化时
It's actually not that unheard of in the Midwest.
在中西部是很常见的现象
It was sunny and 75. There was nothing extreme about the weather.
当时阳光普照 而且天气根本没有极端变化
Well, you might not have felt it. It was probably in the upper atmosphere. But
或许你没感觉到 有可能是在上层气流…
there must have been some sort of change in the barometric pressures.
当时的气压一定出现了某种改变
Either you've been watching too much weather channel
你要不是看太多 气象台节目…
or a year at the daily planet has turned you into a hardened sceptic.
就是《星球日报》把你变成 怀疑主义者
It's called being realistic. You might want to try it once in a while.
我是就事论事,露意丝 你偶尔也该实际一点
You were the one who always told me
你总是说
that science can explain only a fraction of what happens in this crazy town.
科学只能解释这里所发生的一小部分
And this happens to fall into that fraction.
这刚好属于那一小部分
Look, Lois, I still believe in the paranormal. Trust me.
露意丝,我仍相信超自然的东西
But you have to accept the fact that sometimes the answers you're looking for
但你必须接受事实 有的时候…
are no further away than the front pages of your scientific American.
事实真♥相♥答案就在 《美国科学杂♥志♥》里
What are you doing with the gun ?
你拿枪做什么?
We were specifically told not to use violence.
上面特别指示不诉诸暴♥力♥
So ?
那又怎样?
I don't answer to anybody, okay ? Especially your boss.
我不必听命于任何人 尤其是你老板
What I want to know is how bullets bounced off his body like ping-pong balls.
我现在想知道的是子弹如何能像乒乓球般 从他身上弹掉
Now, information like that is very valuable on the open market.
这种资讯在市场上价值非凡
You were specifically hired to...
你当初被聘请来…
Yeah, well, guess what ?
没错,但你知道吗?
I'm an entrepreneur, okay ?
我是个独♥立♥作业的人
So either you join my newest venture, or you can end up like the Pontius guy.
你要不就加入我的行动 要不就落得和庞提斯一样的下场
Your choice.
你自己选择
Hey, Lex !
嘿,莱克斯…
Hey, I was thinking. Why don't we try a little experiment ?
我正在想…咱们来做个实验如何?
What are you doing ?
你要做什么?
I told you, I don't remember any of what's happening.
我说过,我不记得事情的发生经过
Yeah, but it did. And I want to see it happen again.
事情的确是发生了 我想再看一次它怎么发生的
Please don't. No.
请你不要!
Oh, God !
老天
Lois...
露意丝
What are you doing here ?
你来这里做什么?
I wanted to personally hand-deliver this article to your editor.
我要亲手将这篇文章 交给你的主编
An article ? You're a journalist now ?
你现在成了记者?
Yeah.
是啊
Wow ! That's a lot of words.
哇,你写了好多字
Well, the Smallville Ledger was way too small-minded to appreciate investigative reportage, so
《小镇每日报》视野狭隘 无法接受调查性报导文章…
I thought the Planet would be the perfect publisher.
所以我想《星球日报》 或许会比较理想
Lois, I hate to be the one to rain on your Pulitzer parade,
露意丝,我不想泼你的冷水…
But I really don't think that a story about weather
但是关于天气报导的文章 恐怕机会不大…
Is gonna stand a chance when we're still dealing with the aftermath of dark Thursday.
尤其是我们正忙着报导 黑色星期四的后续
No, this story is way more than about wild weather, okay ?
不!这报导并不只是讲气候异常
Not only is it an expos? on the paranormal,
这不仅是篇 揭发超自然现象的文章…
It is a story about human triumph over adversity.
更是一篇关于人类战胜逆境的文章
That barn door could have chopped me in half. Read it.
那扇谷仓门有可能把我切成两半 你读读看!
Funny, I don't remember there being an "e" in "tornado."
奇怪,应该是龙♥卷♥风♥ 不是龙〝卷〞风吧
Just a little typo. Hmm, and the extra "h" in "weather" ?
只是个错字 天〝汽〞?
You know what I think ?
你知道我在想什么吗?
I think that you're just a little bit jealous
我认为你有点嫉妒我
That you're not the only one in the family with a natural way with words.
你嫉妒我也有写作方面的才华
Really ? Well, Lo, you know, you're right.
是吗?你说的没错…
I might be jealous of you, but words have nothing to do with it.
我或许是有点嫉妒你 但无关写作
Fine. Forget the Daily Planet.
好吧,我不找《星球日报》了
I don't need this stuffy, pseudo-intellectual rag.
我才不想听你唱高调
Out there somewhere is a newspaper that knows a story when they see one.
一定有哪家报社 懂得慧眼识英雌
Well, good luck.
祝你好运
Thank you.
多谢
Lana...
拉娜…
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
Actually, I'm living here now.
我现在住在这里
If you're looking for Lex, he's not here.
你若是要找莱克斯 他不在家
Lex is gone missing, Lana.
莱克斯失踪了,拉娜
I think he may have been kidnapped.
我想他有可能被绑♥架♥
Oh, god.
老天
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表