This is what Zod was gonna use to wipe out the Earth.
这就是查德之前打算 用来消灭地球的东西
Whered you get this? Jimmy took it.
你从哪里拿的? 吉米拍的
It was on Lex's desk.
它就在莱克斯的桌上
I thought I destroyed it. I know this design.
我以为我已经毁掉它了 我知道这设计
It's part of the Brain InterActive Construct.
那是脑魔的一部分
The what? Brain iac.
什么? 神通人
This box is its power core...
这盒子是它的能量来源
...a Kryptonian energy source exponentially stronger than anything on Earth.
这是克普顿星球的能源 比地球上的任何能量都更加强大
Baern.
柏恩
It he gets ahold of this, it'll give him enough power to fuel him indefinitely...
如果他拿到它 就会让他变得无限强大
and kill us both.
足以杀掉我们两个
Sate and sound.
完好无缺
You didn't keep it.
你没有私藏它
It's not mine to keep.
那不是我的
Incredible, isn't it?
很神奇,对吧?
Such a small, fragmented piece of metal...
这么小巧的一月金属
might hold the secrets of the universe.
或许就藏着宇宙的奥秘
Or a new way to destroy ourselves.
或者是消灭人类的另一个方法
Lex, you didn't tell me you started working with the military.
莱克斯,你没告诉我 跟军方合作的事
Well, who better to help defend us?
谁最能够保护我们呢?
Lana, the future always has risks.
拉娜,没有零风险的未来
That doesn't mean we shouldn't move forward.
那不表示我们该原捣ⅳ步
I thought we were in this together.
我以为我们是在一起的
We still are.
我们还是啊
Just not on the same side.
只是站在不同边
Lex, you're obsessed.
莱克斯,你太执迷了
We've been through this before with the ship and something has gotta give.
我们早就经历过这样的事 有些事是要牺牲的
The box...
不是盒子
or me?
就是我
You have something I need. Lana, call security.
你们有我要的东西 拉娜,叫警卫
They're kind of unavailable right now.
他们现在有点忙
You're not getting near it.
你不准靠近它
Lex!
莱克斯!
Lex.
莱克斯
It's only a second-degree burn. Nothing to worry about.
只是二级灼伤 没什么好担心的
They wanna run an x-ray to make sure my ribs are all right.
他们想照个X光 确定我的肋骨没受伤
How did that thing know about the box?
那东西怎么知道盒子的事?
That's exactly what I was wondering.
那正是我在想的问题
Do you think that I'd actually be involved in something like this?
你认为这件事跟我有关吗?
That I'd let you get hurt?
觉得我会让你受伤?
No.
不
Of course not.
当然不会
Clark.
克拉克
What are you doing here?
你来这做什么?
I went by the mansion. I heard you were taken to the hospital.
我到你的豪♥宅♥ 听说你被送到医院
You okay?
没事吧?
We're tine, Clark. Both of us.
我们没事,克拉克 两个都是
What happened? We had an uninvited guest.
发生什么事? 有个不速之客
But we're used to that kind of thing.
但我们早习惯这种事了
I'm glad you're all right, then.
没事就好
Mr. Luthor, let's get you down to X-ray.
路德先生,我们去楼下照X光
Hate to question your good-natured visit, but are you really interested in Lex's health?
我很不愿意质疑你的好意来访 但你是真的关心莱克斯的健康吗?
What's the real reason? You don't wanna get in the middle.
你来的真正目的为何? 你不会想惹这个麻烦的
No, you don't want me in the middle of it, but it's too late.
不,是你不想我惹这麻烦 但已经太迟了
Clark, stop trying to think up excuses and just tell me what's going on.
克拉克,别浪费时间捏造理由 告诉我是怎么回事
Have you seen this before?
你看过这个吗?
Yes.
有
But it doesn't matter anymore.
但那再也不重要了
It's just a pile of ash now.
现在它只是灰烬而已
That thing destroyed it.
那东西毁了它
Raya, I told you the Fortress is dead. Why are we here?
拉雅,我跟你说过堡垒已经毁了 我们来这里做什么?
It's our only hope to defeat Baern.
这是我们击败柏恩唯一的希望
This was all we had left of our home, Kal-El.
这是我们家园唯一遗留下的东西 凯尔
And now it's gone too.
现在它也不见了
It was more than that.
并不只是这样
The Fortress was a storehouse for all the knowledge in the universe.
堡垒是拥有宇宙万物资料的宝库
At least, all that we had.
至少,是我们所拥有的
How could this happen?
这是怎么发生的?
I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't know how to bring it back.
我不知道如何回复它
Your father wouldn't have given up so easily.
你的父亲不会这么轻易放弃的
I haven't given up.
我没有放弃
I don't know what to do. I've tried everything.
我不知还能怎么做 我什么都试过了
Everything except the training your father wanted for you.
什么都试了 但就是没有你♥爸♥要给你的训练
So why are we here?
所以我们为何要来这里?
Baern is too dangerous to attack anywhere else.
柏恩对任何地方都极具危险
With the power he absorbed from the box, he could wipe out half a continent.
他从盒子所吸收的能量 能毁掉半个洲
If he's that strong, will the crystal work? It should.
如果是这样,那水晶还有用吗? 应该有的
Provided we stay alive long enough to use it.
如果我们活得够久能用它的话
I'm not sure it'll be that easy to lure him here.
我不确定他会不会这么容易上当
I'm gonna see it I can reroute whatever power is left.
我看看是否能够 回复之前遗留的能量
Just enough to send out a signal...
以便送出足够的讯号♥
to let Baern know you're here.
让柏恩知道你在这里
Clark, I'm home.
克拉克,我回来了
I canceled the rest of my meetings and came back early.
我取消剩下的会议提早回家
If I had to listen to one more egoist droning on about the need...
我受不了那自私的家伙 长篇大论该如何
...tor school reform rather than actually doing something about it....
做学校改革 却半点行动也没有
Clark?
克拉克?
Don't you mean “Kal-El”?
你说的是凯尔吧?
He left without saying goodbye.
他没说再见就走了
Who are you?
你是谁?
Where's Clark?
克拉克在哪?
That's what I would like to know.
那也是我的问题
Kal-El.
凯尔
That's all the power I was able to draw.
那是唯我能启动的能量
Hopefully, it'll be enough. That sound, I've heard it before.
希望够用 那声音,我以前听过
Every Kryptonian family has a unique tone...
每个克普顿家庭都有独特的声音
...a beacon to identify itself.
用来区分和他人的不同
Baern's sure to recognize yours.
柏恩一定能认出你的声音
And follow it straight to me.
然后寻着它找到我
So this is Jor-El's tamed Fortress ot Knowledge.
这就是乔艾尔所说的智识堡垒
I thought it'd be bigger.
比我想的还要小
It doesn't matter. You won't be staying long.
无所谓了,你不会停留太久
Big talk, big man.
好大的口气,自大狂
I'm surprised you're still standing.
我很惊讶你还站着
Jor-El was right about how the yellow sun affects you Kryptonian cockroaches.
乔艾尔猜对了 太阳对你们这些克普顿蟑螂的影响
But I'm back. And now...
但我回来了 而现在
I'm super-sized.
我拥有超级强大的能量
This is the perfect place for the fall of the House of El.
这是毁灭艾尔家的最佳地点
Paying for the sins of your father can be a bitch.
偿还你父亲的罪恶很倒霉吧
Raya?
拉雅?
Raya.
拉雅
The crystal...
水晶
it has enough power now.
它有足够的力量了
Restore the Fortress.
重建堡垒
You can't leave me. Not now.
你不能丢下我 不要现在
I'm sorry...
我很抱歉
...I couldn't share in your destiny, Kal-El.
我不能参与你的命运,凯尔
What happened?
怎么回事?
I mean, where am I?
我在哪里?
Hospital...
医院
in Kansas.
堪萨斯州
Kansas?
堪萨斯州?
You have any idea how you got here?
你知道你怎么来的吗?
I barely even know where here is.
我甚至不知道这是哪里
I mean, no ball, no beach.
我是说没篮球、没沙滩
Kansas is strictly fly-over.
堪萨斯太远了
So the last six weeks...? Six weeks?
过去的6星期… 6星期?
I mean, the last thing I remember was....
我是说我记得的最后一件事是…
Okay, I was playing ball with my boy, Yance.
跟我的朋友杨思打篮球
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表