I have to leave town. I'm not letting you go anywhere.
我得离开小镇 我不会让你离开的
What's going on? It's your mom. She's trying to control you.
发生了什么事? 是你妈,她想控制你
Oh, my God.
天啊
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah, I'm just dizzy.
没事,我只是觉得头晕
Can you get me a glass of water? Yeah.
你能帮我拿杯水吗? 没问题
I'm sorry, Clark, but I have no choice.
抱歉,克拉克,我真的没有选择
Please. Don't do this.
拜托,别这么做
It's the only way I'll be able to get out of Smallville.
只有这么做我才能离开小镇
I need to get through. Sorry, miss.
我要过去 抱歉,小姐
You don't understand, I need to leave town right now.
你不了解,我得马上离开这里
I'm afraid we're gonna have to reroute you.
恐怕你得改道了
What are you ta...?
搞什么?
Mom?
妈?
Mom?
妈?
Chloe.
克洛
You're even more beautiful than I remember.
你比我印象中还漂亮
I can't believe you're awake and you're talking.
我不敢相信你是清醒的 而且你在说话
I thought I'd never get to speak to you again.
我以为再也没办法跟你说话了
Honey, you shouldn't be here.
甜心,你不该在这里
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
No, it's not. You needed my help.
不是的,你需要我帮忙
You're suffering because of what I made you do.
因为我逼你做那些事,你才会受苦
Just like when you were little. What?
就跟你小时候一样 什么?
Remember when you were eight, and you hurt your hands?
还记得你八岁时弄伤了手吗?
Yeah, how could I forget? I had to wear those bandages for weeks.
我怎么会忘记? 我包着纱布好几个星期
You know, I've never played kickball since then.
之后我再也不玩踢球了
You didn't hurt your hand playing kickball.
你不是因为玩踢球受伤的
You came home from school.
你下课后回家
And your hands were all covered in ink.
手上全是墨水
So I told you to go wash your hands.
我要你去洗手
Instead you went to play with your computer.
但你跑去玩电脑
I was so frustrated.
我非常生气
I sent you to go wash your hands...
我要你去洗手
...and scrub them till all the ink was gone.
用力刷手直到把墨水刷掉为止
Mom, what are you saying?
妈,你在说什么?
I found you...
我发现你
...in the bathroom.
在浴室里
There was blood everywhere.
浴室里都是血
You had scrubbed your hands raw.
你刷得双手皮开肉绽
That's why I left, to protect you from me.
所以我才会离开 我要远离你来保护你
And now I have to protect you from Lex Luthor.
现在我得保护你 不被莱克斯路德伤害
This man that brought you here. He knows you're infected.
带你来这里的人 他知道你被感染了
You have to get out of here.
你得离开这里
No, we have to get out of here.
不,我们得离开这里
Mom, you can control people with powers.
妈,你可以控制有超能力的人
Is there anyone in here whose ability could free us?
在这里有谁的超能力 能帮我们逃出去吗?
I'd love to.
我很乐意
Yes, lunch before the meeting is perfect.
对,开会前一起吃午餐真的很棒
Okay, bye-bye.
好的,再见
Clark.
天啊
Sweetie, wake up. Clark.
甜心,醒一醒,克拉克
Mom? Oh, baby.
妈? 宝贝
No more experiments. Keep walking.
不做实验了,继续往前走
Help. I need help in here, please? Help.
来人啊 拜托 我需要帮忙 快帮帮我
My mom's sick. She needs a doctor.
我妈生病了,她需要看医生
What's wrong? I don't know. But you have to help her.
发生了什么事? 我不知道,但你得帮帮她
Hey, hey. What the hell? Mom.
搞什么? 妈
Protect me and my daughter. Set us free.
保护我跟我女儿 让我们离开这里
Hold it right there.
站住不要动
Chloe! Mom.
克洛 妈
Go. Get out of here.
快离开这里
Take her back to her cell.
带她们回牢房♥去
Chloe, whatever you have to do, get out now.
克洛,不论你要做什么 快离开这里
Lex, get out of my way.
莱克斯,别挡路
I'm sorry. I can't do that.
抱歉,我不能那么做
Don't let your mother make you do something you'll later...
别让你妈♥逼♥你做出你会永远…
Hey, I brought sandwiches.
我带了三明治来
I don't know which ones you like, Mom, so I bought one of each.
妈,我不知道你喜欢哪一种 所以我每一种都买♥♥了一个
I don't think your mom's hungry. Hey, have you talked to oliver?
我想你妈不饿 怎么会?你跟奥利佛谈过了吗?
He said he'd set up a place for her to stay in Star City.
他说可以安排她在星城落脚
Chloe, we have a problem.
克洛,我们有麻烦了
Mom?
妈?
Mom?
妈?
I wanted to see a blue sky...
我想最后一次
...one last time.
看到蓝天
There's plenty of blue skies where you're going.
你要去的地方能让你常常看到蓝天
You're not gonna be locked inside anymore.
你不会再被关起来
Sweetheart...
甜心
...l'm slipping back.
我要回去
The drug that Lex used on your mom, it only lasts 24 hours...
莱克斯给你妈吃的药 药效只能维持24小时
...or else she won't stay lucid.
之后她无法保持清醒
Chloe, she doesn't have much time left.
克洛,她的时间不多了
Well, I'll go talk to Lex. I'll make... No.
我要去跟莱克斯谈,我要… 不
No deals with that man. I can't allow it.
别跟他打交道,我不准你那么做
I lost you once, I won't do it again.
我曾经失去过你 我不要那种事再发生
If this drug is out there, I can get it. Trust me.
我会想尽办法帮你拿到药 相信我
I have some pretty amazing resources at my disposal.
我也认识一些很厉害的人
Being with you again...
能够跟你团圆
...it's the greatest gift I could have ever been given.
这是我收过最好的礼物
But I'm dangerous, Chloe.
但我很危险,克洛
No, Mom, that's not true.
不,妈,那不是真的
My ability to control people with powers...
我可以用超能力控制别人
...it's like I'm a human weapon...
那让我变得像个人肉武器
...and I can't allow it.
我不允许那种事发生
But, Mom, it doesn't have to be like this.
但是妈 我们可以不必过那种生活
My little cub reporter.
我的小记者
Oh, this...
这…
...this belongs...
这是…
...to you.
你的
No, Mom, please.
不,妈,拜托你
Please don't go, Mom. Not yet. Not again.
请你不要离开,妈,别再离开我
I love you.
我爱你
Chlo... Chloe.
克洛
I love you too, Mom.
我也爱你,妈
"LuthorCorp crimes against humanity."
〝路德公♥司♥,违反人道的罪行〞
It's catchy.
真的很吸引人
Too bad it'll never make it to print.
可惜这则新闻永远上不了报
Lex, I'm tired of playing hardball. Or softball, or any ball, for that matter.
莱克斯,我厌倦了 老是得为了那些事跟你玩游戏
Game's over.
游戏结束了
I tell you, your audacity is impressive, Chloe.
我得告诉你 你的大胆令人佩服,克洛
Especially, given your recent late-night activities.
特别是你最近的午夜行动
What? You don't remember?
什么?你不记得了吗?
You ran my car off the road a few nights ago.
几天前你将我的车子撞出路面
My investigators have boot prints, hair fibers...
我的私♥家♥侦♥探♥在你家里
...mud samples found in your apartment. - You were in my apartment?
发现鞋印,头发纤维跟泥巴 你去过我家?
How many years do you get for aggravated assault, 10, 20?
你会因重伤害罪被判刑多久? 10年或20年?
For what you've done, they'll throw away the key.
你犯下那么严重的罪行 他们不会让我住狱的
What I've done?
我做了什么?
You don't have a shred of proof about any of this and you never will.
你根本就找不到证据 以后也不可能会找到
But rest assured...
但你可以放心
...the evidence I have against you is locked away, safe and secure.
我将对你不利的证据 都束之高阁藏了起来
Make that article disappear, and you'll remain a free woman.
别登出那则新闻 你就可以继续过自♥由♥的生活
Deal?
可以吗?
My mother sacrificed everything to protect the world from scum like you.
我妈牺牲一生 保护世界不被你这种坏蛋污染
And if taking you down means spending some quality time behind bars, sign me up.
如果将你绳之以法的代价 就是我得去坐牢,我非常乐意
Yeah, I thought you might say that.
我就知道你会那么说
That's why there's a plan B firmly in place.
所以我准备了B计划
A plan that makes prison look like a picnic.
这个计划让坐牢 变得跟野餐差不多
Well, now, Mrs. Luthor.
路德太太
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表