It's not about you and me.
这跟你和我的事无关
Lois is in trouble.
露意丝有麻烦了
And what makes you think I can help?
你为什么觉得我能帮上忙?
Because it seems there's a connection to Lex.
因为这件事跟莱克斯有关
Lana...
拉娜
...have you seen or heard anything? Maybe something about the military?
你有没有看到或听到什么事? 跟军方有关的事情
Ares.
战神
That's the god of war.
那是战争之神的称呼
Lex has been talking with Senator Burke about this military project called Ares.
莱克斯跟柏克参议员 谈到名为战神的军事计划
Yesterday, he threatened to shut it down.
昨天他威胁要中止计划
Maybe you should talk with him. I can't.
或许你该跟他谈一谈 不行
Senator Burke is dead.
柏克参议员死了
He was murdered by the same man who has Lois.
他被绑♥架♥露意丝的人杀害
Lana, is there anything else?
拉娜,还有什么事吗?
Maybe something that Lex let slip?
或许莱克斯不小心说溜了嘴
One of his men was just saying something about an asset that failed to return.
刚刚他的手下说任务一直没回来
An asset?
任务?
That's what the military calls its soldiers.
军队都是那样称呼士兵的
Lex is connected to this.
莱克斯跟这件事有关
Whatever reason you had to go through with the wedding, it was wrong.
不论你为了什么原因决定要嫁他 那都是不对的
You have no idea what he's capable of.
你不知道他会做出什么事来
You'd be surprised what I know.
你会很讶异我知道了哪些事
Then why are you still here?
那为什么你还留在这里?
We all have our secrets, Clark.
我们都有自己的秘密,克拉克
Sometimes we have to keep them to protect the people that we care about.
有时候你得保密 才能保护自己关心的人
Lana...
拉娜
I know.
我知道
Lana?
拉娜
You okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah. Yeah, I'm just a little chilly.
没事,我只是有点冷
Look, something's come up.
听我说,临时出了点事
I need to go into the office.
我得到办公室去一趟
Don't wait up.
别等我
Wes.
威斯
Designation incorrect. Call sign: Ares, prototype, Mark 4.
名称错误,代号♥战神四号♥
You don't remember me, do you?
你不记得我了吗?
It's Lois.
我是露意丝
Lois Lane?
露意丝蓝恩
My father is General Sam Lane.
我爸爸是山姆蓝恩将军
And when I was a kid, he used to drag me around to all the bases he was stationed at.
我小时候跟着他 在他注守的各个基地跑
One of them was Fort Avelson.
其中之一是艾佛森堡
Where I met you.
我在那里认识了你
Do you remember how you got that scar?
你还记得你怎么会有那道疤吗?
You used to tell everybody that you got it falling off your dirt bike.
你总是告诉大家 你从脚踏车摔下来受了伤
But that's not how it happened.
事实上不是那样的
We got into the general's whiskey...
我们喝了将军的威士忌
...then we broke into the storage warehouse.
后来闯入储藏仓库
We were wrestling around, being stupid.
我们在那里玩摔角 做了些愚蠢的事
And I kissed you.
我吻了你
The first time I ever kissed anybody.
那是我的初吻
And you smiled your crooked smile...
你邪恶地笑了一笑
...and then you puked and passed out, and cracked your head open on the floor.
后来吐到昏过去 结果你的头撞到地板
Never could handle your liquor, Wes.
你的酒量一向不好,威斯
Mission incomplete. No.
任务未完成 不
Eliminate target.
消灭目标
Now, why did you bring me here?
你为什么要带我来这里?
Think, Wes.
好好想一想,威斯
This is Fort Avelson, okay? This is the warehouse.
这里是艾佛森堡,好吗? 这里是仓库
This is where I kissed you that night.
那晚我在这里吻你的
Remember me.
记得我
Mr. Luthor.
路德先生
Three years and a billion dollars spent on Ares. You tell me you lost him?
我们花了三年的时间跟十亿 进行战神计划,你找不到他?
We're in uncharted territory here, Mr. Luthor.
我们没过过这种状况,路德先生
Synthesizing multiple meteor abilities is difficult enough.
合成多种陨石超能力已经够难的了
But stringing together the molecular chain...
要结合分子链
...with peptides extracted from that creature that Bartlett recovered...
跟从巴勒特发现的怪物 身上萃取到的缩氨酉谿二
The only thing that allows all these abilities to exist in one subject.
只有那么做 才能让单一目标拥有多重超能力
Titan's genetic material was the key to making this project viable.
泰坦的基因物质 是这项计划成功的关键
Which makes the results as unpredictable as the substances...
是的,所以计划的成果
...l'm being asked to work with.
跟我处理的物质一样难以预测
You're being asked to help protect the world, doctor.
你奉命帮忙保护世界,博士
Unstable criminals with dangerous powers are becoming more and more common.
拥有危险超能力的不稳定罪犯 变得越来越常见
Humanity's only chance of surviving the onslaught is this project.
只有这个计划能帮助人类逃过浩劫
So kick that big brain of yours in high gear and figure out what the hell went wrong.
所以你得绞尽脑汁 查出到底是哪里出了差错
Something might have triggered a decay...
或许有原因导致
...in his memory blocks, a familiar place or person...
他的记忆衰退 可能是熟悉的地方或人
Can't you get a fix on him?
你不能我到他吗?
The field he generates makes it impossible to track him electronically.
他移♥动♥的区域之广 让我们无法用电子方式寻找他
It's part of his design.
那是他的设计之一
I want our dog back on his leash, doctor.
我要找回我们的资产,博士
Or you'll be my next experiment.
否则你会是我下一个实验目标
Maybe I could reposition the LuthorCorp satellites.
或许我能重新定位路德公♥司♥的卫星
Generate a broad spectrum pulse that will hopefully reinitiate his command directives.
制♥造♥宽频光谱脉冲 希望能重新启动他的指令
But there's no guarantee. I'm not asking for guarantees.
但我无法保证 我不要保证
I'm asking for results.
我只要结果
I want Ares back online and his mission completed.
我要战神恢复上线 完成他的任务
Start the pulse.
启动脉冲
I killed a United States senator?
我杀了美国参议员?
What happened?
发生了什么事?
How did you end up like this?
你怎么会变成这样?
I was stationed in Afghanistan.
我注守在阿富汗
Our convoy hit an IED.
我们的车队撞上及时爆♥炸♥装置
And then I woke up in a military hospital.
我醒来时发现自己躺在军事医院里
That's when Luthor showed up. Lex?
那时路德出现 莱克斯
I should've known.
我早该猜到的
He forced you into this, didn't he?
他逼你这么做,对吧?
He offered me a way to keep serving my country.
他提供我继续保卫国家的方法
By turning you into a brain-dead assassin?
将你变成脑死的杀手?
You think this is what I signed on for?
你觉得这是我自愿加入的计划?
He told me Project Ares was gonna help soldiers protect themselves.
他告诉我战神计划 能帮助士兵保护自己
So they wouldn't end up like I did.
所以他们不会变得跟我一样
We won't let him get away with this, I promise you.
这次我们不会让他脱逃的 我跟你保证
Okay, we will expose Lex and Project Ares...
好吧,我们要揭发 莱克斯跟战神计划
What is it? Wes? It's them.
怎么了?威斯
They're trying to get back into my head.
他们想再度控制我
Fight it. Just look at me. Look at me.
对抗它,看着我
Run. Run!
快逃
Lex was experimenting on Wes, trying to make him into a super soldier.
莱克斯拿威斯做试验 想将他变成超级士兵
With pick-and-choose meteor powers, oliver told me the same thing.
让他拥有特别挑选过的陨石超能力 奥利佛跟我提过
Oliver knew about Wes? No.
奥利佛知道威斯的事?
He found an earlier model in the Utah desert.
不,他在犹他州沙漠 发现早期的样本
This isn't the first time one of Lex's souped-up Rambos has gone AWoL.
这不是莱克斯的超级蓝波 第一次当逃兵了
Was he able to stop him? Barely.
他能阻止他吗? 可能性不大
It took the equivalent of a mini nuke to break through his force field.
他得用相当于迷你核弹的力量 才能挣脱自己的力场
Even if you find him... Maybe this will help.
就算你能找到他… 或许这能帮上忙
Wes' military jacket. How did you get that?
威斯在军队的纪录 你怎么拿到的?
Called in a few favors and had to promise a couple dozen of my own.
打电♥话♥请几个人帮忙 保证我一定会报答他们
Lois was right. Wes was a hero.
露意丝说的对,威斯是个英雄
He took her instead of killing her.
他没杀了她,只是将她带走
If whatever programming they're using to control Wes is failing...
他们用来控制威斯的程式失灵
...he'll go back to a place he remembers.
或许他会回到他还记得的地方
Somewhere he lived or was stationed.
他住过或注守过的地方?
The military base Wes grew up on was decommissioned a few years ago.
威斯小时候待过的基地 在几年前被废弃
Fort Avelson, outside of Metropolis.
艾佛森堡位于大都会郊区
Sam Lane was stationed there when Lois was in junior high. Maybe...
露意丝念国中时 山姆蓝恩就注守在那里,或许…
Do you ever get used to that? Not really.
你习惯他那么做吗? 无法习惯
Wes?
威斯
You have to fight this.
你得抵抗
Don't let them do this to you again.
别让他们再度控制你
You are not a murderer.
你不是杀人凶手
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表