我们约好在20分钟前见面
We were supposed to meet 20 minutes ago.
你跑到哪里去了?
Where have you been?
我只是过上塞车
I just got stuck in traffic.
我调查了一下 我们最喜欢的火星猎人
I did some digging into our favorite Martian man hunter...
但什么都没有查到
but It's just coming up empty.
我们得担心另一个猎人
We have another man hunter to worry about.
露意丝
Lois.
为什么那让我的眼前浮起 她拿着斧头
Why does that make me picture her wielding an ax...
追杀大都会所有男人的画面?
at every man in Metropolis?
她只要一个男人
She's only after one man.
露意丝…
Lois...
喜欢我
is into me.
她喜欢你?什么?
She's into you? What, like--?
哗,她真的是用尽了方法
Wow, she really pulled out all the stops.
她不像她自己,好吗? 她像是擦了太多的…
She's not herself, all right? It's like she overdosed...
〝九号♥爱情〞香水 这一点都不好笑
on “Love Potion Number 9” or something. This isn't funny.
太好笑了
Pretty funny.
克洛,我们得在她再度出击前 查出她到底发生了什么事
Chloe, we have to find out what happened before she strikes again.
太迟了 原来你在这里
Too late. There you are.
我到处在找你
I have been searching all over for you.
看看我做了什么事
Look what I got.
或许你也可以去刺一个相配的
Maybe you could get one to match.
我想那则报导你说的没错 我会查一下的
I think you're right about that story. I'm gonna look into it.
克洛
Chloe--
嗨,你…
Hi, you.
嗨
Hi.
露意丝
Lois.
露意丝,我有…
Now, Lois, I've got--
现在你要怎么礼貌都可以,小子
Now, you can pour on the modesty all you want, SmalIville.
那只会让你看起来更可爱
It only makes you that much more adorable.
露意丝,昨晚我离开后 你到底发生了什么事?
Lois, what happened to you when I left last night?
我单独一个人回家
I went home. Alone.
但你知道我想去哪里
But you know where I wanted to be.
在旧报社办公室里谈恋爱 感觉真的太棒了
Wow, well, nothing screams romance like a dusty newspaper office.
来吧,你可以表现得更好
Come on, you can do better than this.
我正计划要那么做
I was planning on it.
我不是爱抱怨 但这是不是太突然了?
Not that I'm complaining, but isn't this a little sudden?
我是说你抗拒了这么久 突然问一个吻让你爱上我?
I mean, all this time, one kiss and all of a sudden you like me?
不,我是认真的
No, I mean it.
这是真的,对吧?
This is for real, isn't it?
对,这再真实不过了
Oh, yeah, this couldn't be more real.
等一下
Wait a minute.
等等
Wait.
我就知道我吻过你
I knew I kissed you before.
在巷子里
In the alley.
你是绿箭客
You're Green Arrow.
不是的
Hardly.
我假装是绿箭客 不让你怀疑奥利佛
I was just pretending to be so you wouldn't know it was Oliver.
奥利佛?
Oliver?
喔,我的天啊
Oh, my God.
他失踪了那么久
All those times he disappeared.
我为什么老喜欢 周末不在家的英雄?
What is my deal with emotionally unavailable weekend warriors?
谢天谢地 我终于找到一个平凡的男人
Thank God, I finally found a normal guy.
你对平凡的定义是什么?
What do you mean normal?
奥利佛跟我没得比
Oliver's not even in the same league as me.
你不必在我面前逞英雄
You don't have to be macho just for me.
我喜欢呆呆的农场男孩
I like the dorky-t arm-boy thing.
比戴绿帽子跟拿箭更呆吗?
Dorkier than a hood and a quiver?
因为我没有奇装异服 老是拿出钞票炫耀…
Just because I don't wear a costume and splash my face all over the papers-Clark.
克拉克,你的招牌动作 是开曳引机又怎么样?
So what if your signature move is driving a tractor.
我觉得那很可爱
I think it's adorable.
露意丝,我想我应该
You know, Lois, I think that it's time...
让你见见真的克拉克肯特
for you to meet the real Clark Kent.
我要给你一个惊喜
I have a surprise for you.
我以为我们说好订婚宴不必送礼物
I thought we said no gifts for the engagement dinner.
这不是为了订婚宴
It's not exactly for the dinner.
我真的无法决定
So I have this dilemma.
我不知道该选
I can't decide between...
剑龙
...Stegosaurus.
或是鸭子先生
or Mr. Duck.
那真的是太棒了,莱克斯
That's really sweet, Lex.
但你不觉得这有一点… 我知道这太早了
But don't you think it's kind of? l know, I know, it's kind of early.
但医生说你很健康
But the doctor said you're perfectly healthy.
我不知道将这些东西 放在这里是不是个好主意
I just don't know if it's a good idea to have all of this stuff out here.
会有很多客人到家里来
There's a lot of people around.
除了克拉克和克洛 没有人知道我怀孕了
Nobody knows about this pregnancy apart from Clark and Chloe.
他们知道又怎么样?
Well, what it they did?
我一直在想
I was thinking.
我们何不在今晚的订婚宴 宣布这个好消息
What it we announced it tonight at the party?
我不知道那是不是个好主意
I don't know it that's a great idea.
我想今晚的焦点应该是我们的订婚
I think that tonight should be about our engagement.
我觉得你是在否认事实
It sort of feels like you're in denial.
如果没有人知道宝宝的事 你可以当做这件事不存在
Like it no one finds out about the baby, it doesn't exist.
莱克斯,你知道有多少人在背后
Lex, do you know how many people are looking over my shoulder...
质疑我为什么要嫁给你吗?
second-guessing why I'm marrying you?
我那么不受欢迎吗?
Am I that hard a sell?
我不要大家以为 我们是奉子成婚
I don't want people assuming that we're getting married because of this baby.
我要他们知道 我是爱你才会跟你在一起
I want them to know that I'm with you because I love you.
哇,这里真的很漂亮 但我们来这里做什么?
Wow, this is a beautiful detour but what are we doing up here?
那边是奥利佛家的阳台吧?
That's Oliver's balcony over there, isn't it?
什么?钟塔上那个小尖点吗?
What? That tiny speck under the clock tower?
克拉克,这一点都不好笑
Clark, this isn't funny.
你可以下来了
You can come back down now.
或许你可以上来陪我
Or you could come up here with me.
我很想看到奥利佛这么做
I'd like to see Oliver do this.
你对农场呆男孩有什么看法吗?
What'd you say about a dorky farm boy?
一跳就能跳过高楼大厦
Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.
我等不及要看看 你还有什么绝招
I can't wait to see what else you can do.
我的速度很快
Well, I'm fast.
但不会太快
But not too fast.
你真的好坏
You're being very bad.
上次我来到这里 是跟你的好朋友在一起
The last time I was here, I was with a good friend of yours.
很明显他还不够好
Obviously, he wasn't that good.
我得确定你不会写错我的名字
I better make sure you didn't spell my name wrong.
你真的很生气,对吧?
Sounds like a real rager, doesn't it?
我一点都不讶异 我没有接到邀请函
Can't say I'm surprised I wasn't invited.
奥利佛离开前 我就回覆说我会参加订婚宴
I RSVP'd back before Oliver headed for the hills.
但现在我找到更好的方法消磨时光
But now I've found a better way to occupy my night.
什么?让未来的路德太太失望?
What, and disappoint the future Mrs. Luthor?
我可不那么认为,而且…
I don't think so, besides--
派对就是需要捣蛋鬼
It's not a party until someone crashes it.
嘿,谢谢你送的玫块
Hey, thanks for the roses.
谢谢你送我这个
Thanks for this.
对,我不知道 我觉得那很适合你
Yeah, I don't know, I just-It, kind of, seemed very you.
我喜欢,但它得摆在柜子里 等复古风再度流行
I love it. But it might sit on the bench until my next style renaissance.
或是等到我从路德家的黑名单除名
Or until I'm ott the blacklist at the Luthor mansion.
你不是应该在两分钟内 出发到路德家去吗?
Aren't you supposed to be leaving for SmalIville in negative two minutes?
对,但我打算这一次
Yeah. But I'm gonna have to push the boundaries...
挑选一下迟到的极限
of fashionably late on this one.
因为我查到 露意丝春情大发的线索了
Because I just got a huge lead on whatever love-nip Lois rolled in.
你就是不肯承认 我是天生的爱神,对吧?
You just can't admit that I'm a natural born Cupid, can you?
吉米,我知道你认为你的安排
Jimmy, I know that you would love to think your little nudge...
是他们在一起的理由,但是相信我
actually caused this whole thing, but trust me...
露意丝说什么…
...Lois would have to be shot out of a cannon...
都不可能看上克拉克的
to romantically land anywhere in the direction of Clark.
听起来你像是在吃醋
Sounds kind of like you're jealous.
吃露意丝的醋?
Of Lois?
不,你嫉妒所有介入 你和克拉克之间的人
No, of anyone getting in between you and Clark.
少来了,你老是跟他在一起
Come on, you spend all your time with him...
还编了一大堆借口,为什么?
...then you make up all these excuses why?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表