Look, this may sound absurd...
说来也许有点荒唐…
...but I think that Lex may be trapped in another frequency.
不过我觉得莱克斯可能 被困在另一个频率空间
Okay, kind of like radio. The way AM and FM are different frequencies...
好,就像收音机 AM和FM是不同的频率
...but they move through the same space.
可是却在同一个空间传送
Can we communicate with him?
我们可以和他对话吗?
There's a frequency ioop in the library.
书房♥里有个频率回路
So as long as you're in that room, it might be possible.
所以只要你在那房♥间 就有可能
Help! Help!
救命!救命!
Somebody, help!
谁来救我啊!
Run. Go.
跑,快
You stole my food.
你偷了我的粮食
Nice try, Krypton Man.
这招不错,克普顿人
You escaped from the Phantom Zone. But I'm no Phantom.
你逃离魔灵界 不过我不是魔灵
I think it must be some kind of a glitch or....
我想那一定是某种干扰或是…
I don't know much about this stuff, but I do know that--Excuse me.
我不晓得这类的东西 不过我知道…对不起
that when you hack into a secure operating system...
只要闯入一个保全作业系统
you could pick up some very nasty viruses.
就可能会招来很强的病毒
Well, I guess I'd better take that to heart.
哦,我猜我最好谨记在心
Miss Sullivan, LuthorCorp considers any breach of security a very serious matter.
苏利文小姐,路德公♥司♥对任何 闯入安全系统的行为都视为很严重
And you know that. Mr. Luthor, I'm trying to find your son.
这点你也很清楚 路德先生,我是在设法找出你儿子
I appreciate that. In tact, I was hoping, being the diligent reporter you are...
我很感激,事实上 我原以为你这位勤奋的记者
...that you'd provide a clue that would help me to find Lex.
可以给我一点线索 帮我找到莱克斯
Well, the only clue I have is a little lab called 33.1.
哦,我唯一的线索是 有个叫33点1的小研究室
Otherwise known as meteor freak central.
也可能就是所谓的 陨石怪中心
I was always under the impression thatMeteor freaks?
我一直有种感觉… 陨石怪?
You're not in high school anymore, Miss Sullivan. This is the real world. Please.
你已经不是高中生了,苏利文小姐 这可是真实的世界,拜托
What's devious Daddy Warbucks doing here?
老奸巨猾的富爸爸 来这里干嘛?
Lionel Luthor just ransacked all of my research.
李涅路德刚刚洗劫了 我所有的研究
So now we're back to square one.
现在我们又回到原点了
Well, maybe not square one. More like triangle one.
哦,也许不是原点 而是三角点
Jimmy, what's up?
吉米,怎么了?
Triangulation. I might actually have a way of squeaking Lex out of that frequency.
三角量法,我可能有办法把莱克斯 带出那个频率空间
Lex, I know you're here.
莱克斯,我知道你在这里
Hopefully you can hear me...
但愿你能听到我的话
because there's something that I...
因为我有事情…
that I wanna confess.
想对你坦白
I have been so focused on our problems...
我一直专注的在考虑 我们之间的问题
...that I have lost sight of how much you really mean to me.
所以忽略了 你对我有多重要
All those times I was reluctant to trust you. The tact is...
我一直不敢信任你 事实上是…
you're more honest with me than anyone's ever been.
比起别人,你对我是最诚实的
I miss you--I miss you so much.
我想念你…我很想念你
I don't know what I'd do without you.
我不晓得没有了你 我该如何是好
I love you, Lex.
我爱你,莱克斯
I love you too, Lana.
我也爱你,拉娜
Please. Please, don't leave us here.
求求你,求求你 不要丢下我们
I don't wanna have this baby without you.
我不想一个人生小孩
I know I should have told you.
我知道我早该告诉你
Stay away from her!
别接近她!
Lex, you are here.
莱克斯,你在这里
I'm sorry to have to put you through this.
我很抱歉得把你扯下水
Either you tell me where you moved 33.1 or you can say goodbye to Lana Lang.
你快告诉我33点1搬去哪里 不然就准备跟蓝拉娜说再见
Whatever Lex has done in the past, I'll make him stop. He'll listen to me.
无论莱克斯过去做了什么 我会让他停手,他会听我的
You hear that, Lax? Even your love wants you to come clean...
你听到没,莱克斯? 连你的爱人都要你放下屠刀
...and tell the world what you've done. Let her go.
对这世上坦承你的错 放开她
You can see him?
你看得到他?
Where is 33.1?
33点1在哪里?
I told you, I don't know!
我说过了 我不知道!
Now let go of her. Lex!
快放开她 莱克斯!
Well, then, let's get started.
哦,那咱们就开始了
I didn't know you had it in you.
我不晓得 你有这股狠劲充
Why do you think they call me Jimmy the Inturiator?
不然怎么会叫做 火爆浪子吉米?
Lex is a dead man.
莱克斯死定了
Don't let him get away.
别让他溜了
He's not going anywhere.
他哪儿也去不了
Where is Lex? What's the frequency?
莱克斯在哪里? 是什么频率?
Lana, what are you doing?
拉娜,你在干什么?
Okay, that can't be a good thing.
好,这下子惨了
We need that radio frequency jammer now.
我们需要那个频率干扰发射机 现在就要
I think I'm picking up on something.
我想我有发现了
Lana.
拉娜
She wanted to say goodbye in person.
她想要当面道别
Hurry. Whatever frequency they're in...
快点 无论他们在什么频率
...I have to jam that signal. What's the problem? Do it.
我就得干扰那个讯号♥ 那有什么问题?快动手
Okay, sure, no problem. Only a gazillion to sort through.
好,当然没问题 只要搞定一大堆东西之后就行
I'm getting too much interference. Jimmy, hurry.
我的干扰太多了 吉米,快点
Chloe, do you hear that?
克洛,你听到没?
Lana. Wake up.
拉娜,快醒来
Lex. You're okay.
莱克斯,你没事
Why are you here? I had to find you.
你为什么来这里? 我必须找到你
You shouldn't have done that.
你不该这么做的
I'd rather be trapped than never see you. I think I'm getting something.
我宁可在此,也不要永远见不到你 我想我找到了
Come on. Come on.
快,快
Is it true?
是真的吗?
You did hear?
你真的听到了?
Everything.
全都听到了
I'm trying to bypass the oscillator and go direct.
我设法烧过振荡器 直接切入
I'm gonna try increasing the agitator.
我得设法提升搅动系统
Your blood must make you strong. I should taste it.
你的血一定让你更为强大 我一定得”尝尝
Why are you doing this? Everyone's gotta eat.
你为什么要这样? 大家都得吃啊
Hey.
嘿
That was you, wasn't it?
是你,对不对?
Whatever was on this floor wasn't your typical cubical farm.
之前在这里的 可不属于典型的办公室
There's enough power pumping in here to light up Metropolis.
这里的电源系统 足以点亮整个大都会区
Something tells me it wasn't just for the fluorescent lights.
我觉得这不只是为了供应日光灯
Well, it's just a matter of time till I get to the bottom of it.
哦,给我一点时间 我一定可以查出来的
You really manned up and got right into this fight.
你真的卯起来 正面迎接这场挑战
Still wish Clark was here to help?
还希望有克拉克在此帮忙吗?
Come on. Clark Kent can't hold a candle to the Inturiator.
得了吧,克拉克 哪比得上火爆浪子
Hey. Find anything interesting?
嘿,有发现什么有趣的吗?
Yeah, I gotta say, this all just feels a little strange.
对,我得说 整件事有点怪怪的
Have you ever considered the possibility that maybe Bronson was telling the truth?
你有没有想过 布朗森说的也许是实情?
And this was some secret laboratory?
这里曾是某个秘密研究室?
Chloe, I don't think Lex would've given us clearance it he had something to hide.
克洛,我想莱克斯要是想隐瞒什么 就不会让我们进来了
It seems a lot of hoops for someone bent on revenge to jump through...
要是没有33点1存在的话 这个想复仇的人
it 33.1 never even existed. Well, Chloe, that guy was delusional.
干嘛冒险这样说? 克洛,那个人是疯子
The meteor exposure made him sick. He spent over a year in Belle Reve.
陨石爆♥炸♥让他失常 他在贝尔瑞渡过一年了
There's a lot more to this story than meets the eye.
这件事比表面上所见的 更不单纯
You don't know the Luthors like I do. You don't know Lex like I do.
你不像我那么了解路德家人 你不像我那么了解莱克斯
I'm not gonna take the word of a homicidal maniac over Lex. I'm sorry.
我不认为莱克斯 是个杀人狂,抱歉
Lana, you can't prove that 33.1 didn't exist.
拉娜,你无法证明33点1不存在
And you can't prove that it did.
你也无法证明它的存在
It says on the door out there that this is my office. My private office.
门上面有写,这是我的办公室 我私人的办公室
Obviously, that doesn't mean much to you.
显然写什么 对你没多大意义
You interfered with a project you have nothing to do with.
你介入一个 跟你毫无关系的个案
Oh, you must be talking about-What do you call it?--33.1?
哦,你说的一定是… 你是怎么说的?33点1吗?
You should thank me for coming to the rescue.
你应该感谢我出面搭救
I'd hate to think of the legal repercussions if that clinic was discovered.
我根本不敢想像 那个中心被人发现后的法律效应
Not to speak of the dirt that would stick to our corporate image.
更别说我们的企业形象 会蒙受多大的负面影响
You did this for selfish reasons.
你是为了自私的理由才去介入的
Your fascination with the meteor-infected started long before mine.
你对受到陨石感染的好奇 早在我之前
But you've gone farther with this scientific experiment than I ever believed possible.
不过你对它的科学实验 远超过我所预想的可能性
Congratulations. Kudos, son. I'm proud of you.
恭禧 太厉害了,儿子,我以你为荣
Your methods are a tad disappointing.
你的方式让人有些失望
You've still got a lot to learn when it comes to the tine art ot secrecy.
谈到保密的艺术 你还有很多要学习的
What did you do with 33.1?
你把33点1怎么了?
Moved it. The whole shebang. To a top-security location.
移走了,整个营区 全移到一个高度保全的地点
I'm happy to let you have the coordinates.
我很乐意让你来统筹
Just one condition.
只有一个条件
And what might that be? Make me your full partner.
是什么条件? 让我作为你的合作伙伴
I manna know everything about this project.
我要了解这个方案的一切
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表