Did you really think you could win, Kal-El?
你真以为你能赢,凯尔?
You're an idealistic fool, just like your father.
你这个自以为是的傻瓜! 就像你父亲一样!
So easily beaten.
那么容易就被打败
Disappointing.
真令人失望
l won't let you destroy Earth...
我不会让你毁灭地球!
... like you did Krypton.
就像你当初毁灭克普顿星球一样
Jor-El couldn't stop me and neither will his son.
乔艾尔阻止不了我 他的儿子也别想!
Then l'll die trying. But you won't be the only one.
那我宁死也要一试 你不是唯一一个会死的人…
These humans you care so much about.
你所关心的那些人类也会死
Swear your allegiance to me, and l'll allow the ones you love the most to live.
快臣服于我 我就给你最爱的人一条生路
Kneel before Zod.
向查德下跪!
Kneel.
下跪!
My father sends his regards.
我的父亲向你问好
Jor-El.
乔艾尔
No!
不!
All right. Keep it steady. lt just hurts so much.
没事,别动,我知道 好痛喔
lf you could just give me something for the pain... .
请给我一点止痛药…
Hey, Smallville.
嘿,傻小子
Hey, how you feeling?
你觉得如何?
Bad enough to know l'm still alive.
糟到觉得自己还活着
Guess l have your mom to thank for that.
多亏你妈妈救我一命
You know, honestly...
老实讲…
... l don't even remember the plane going down.
我根本不记得坠机的事
The cabin lost pressure, l was gasping for breath...
机舱失压 我正努力要喘口气…
... and then l was in this palace of ice.
结果我却置身于一座水宫
And it was the most beautiful thing l'd ever seen.
那是我有生以来 见过最美的东西
l was bathed in this warm light...
一道温暖的光笼罩着我
... and l knew everything was gonna be okay.
我当下便晓得一切将会没事
Lois, you were hurt pretty badly.
露意丝,你受伤很严重
Maybe you were hallucinating. No, it was real.
或许你产生了幻觉 不,那是真的
l think l died and went to heaven.
我认为我死过,上了天堂
Well, then l'm glad you're back.
我很高兴你回来了
All right.
好的
All right.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Lana. Are you all right?
拉娜,你没事吧?
What happened?
怎么回事?
You don't remember? l was in the field with you.
你不记得? 我当时和你在田野上
Then everything went white.
然后一切变得空白
Next thing l know, l woke up here.
接下来我就在这里醒来
ls that why you're afraid of me?
你怕我是因为这个原因?
ls all this because of me?
这是我造成的吗?
Lex, you weren't yourself.
莱克斯,你之前完全变了样
The things you did, it wasn't your fault.
你所做的一切 那并不是你的错
l tried to stop it.
我试图阻止你
Lex, l almost killed you.
莱克斯,我差点杀了你
Lana. Hey.
拉娜…嘿…
l would have done the same thing.
换成是我也会这样做
Look, l can never make up for what happened.
听着…已经发生的事我无法弥补
All l can do is move forward and try to rebuild everything l've damaged.
我只能往前走 试图重建我所摧毁的一切
That might not be easy.
那恐怕不容易
Well, nothing worth it ever is.
没有一件事是容易的
Clark. Oh, my God. l thought you were dead.
克拉克!老天 我以为你死了
Hi.
嗨
So did l for a while there.
我有一阵子也以为自己死了
What happened? Where did you go?
怎么回事?你跑去哪了?
A place l never wanna go again. Are you okay?
一个我再也不要去的地方 你还好吧?
Yeah, everything's great now that you're here.
嗯,现在你回来了 一切都再好不过了!
Chloe.
克洛…
Before l left...
在我离开之前…
... there was this moment that we... .
我们之间曾经有一刻…
You mean when l laid one on you?
你是说我吻你的那件事?
Don't worry, it was the end of the world. lt's not like l'm expecting us to hook up.
别担心,当时是世界末日 我并不期待我们能在一起
Yeah. Me neither.
是啊,我也是
Hey, bright eyes. Hey.
嘿,漂亮美眉! 嘿
Oh, bad time?
喔,现在不方便吗?
No.
没有…
l was just talking to a friend.
我正在和一位朋友说话
Grow them big in Kansas, don't they? l'm sorry.
堪萨斯的水土挺优的嘛 抱歉…
Jimmy Olsen, this is Clark Kent.
吉米欧森,这位是克拉克肯特
Actually, it's...
事实上我的名字是…
... James Olsen.
詹姆士欧森
Really? Since when?
是吗?打从何时开始的?
Oh, since...
喔,打从…
... now-ish... .
现在开始
You wanna grab some dinner at the vending machine?
要去自动贩卖♥♥机买♥♥点东西吃吗?
Love to, James.
好啊,詹姆士
Clark, are you hungry?
克拉克,你饿吗?
Me? No. l'm okay. You guys go ahead.
我?不,我不饿 你们去吧
Catch you later, C. K.
回头见罗,克拉克
Clark. How are Lois and Chloe?
克拉克,露意丝和克洛如何?
Fine. They're both gonna be fine. Good.
很好,她们都很好 那就好
Lionel told me his connection to Jor-El is gone.
李涅告诉我他和乔艾尔的成应没了
Along with any influence he had over him.
所有在他身上产生的成应力也是
Maybe we're all better off without Jor-El in our lives.
没有乔艾尔的日子 或许对我们比较好
l took Raya's crystal to the fortress for safekeeping.
我把拉雅的水晶 存放在堡垒里
l tried to talk to Jor-El, but he wouldn't--
我试图和乔艾尔说话 但他不肯…
Wouldn't answer.
不肯回答
The fortress is dead.
那座堡垒已然无生命
Everything's changing.
一切都改变了
Dad's gone.
爸爸走了…
l can't talk to Lex.
我又不能和莱克斯讲话
Lana's... .
拉娜她…
l don't know where to go from here.
我不晓得往后的路该怎么走
l didn't either when l was your age.
我当年在你这年纪也很懵懂
Just follow your heart...
就跟着你的心走吧
... and you'll always do the right thing.
你就永远都不会做错
Maybe some Kryptonians believed the same thing.
或许某些克普顿星球人 相信同样的事
Jor-El sacrificed himself trying to save Krypton.
乔艾尔牺牲自己想拯救克普顿星球
Raya died saving me.
拉雅为了救我而丧命
Every world needs its heroes, Clark.
每个世界都需要英雄,克拉克
They inspire us to be better than we are.
他们启发我们成为更好的人
And they protect us from the darkness that's just around the corner.
他们也保护我们抵抗 环伺四周的黑暗力量
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表