I can't believe you don't trust me.
我不敢相信你不信任我
It's not all of you I don't trust, it's just one little side of you.
我不是全然的不信任你 只是有一点点不放心
Lois, I'm not gonna scoop your story.
露意丝,我不会挖你的新闻的
But watching you bumble through our database...
但看你使用我们的资料库
...is like watching Clark try and dance.
就像看克拉克尝试跳舞一样
Come on.
拜托
Lois, tell me what you got.
露意丝,告诉我是什么
Okay.
好吧
I scooped this ott the scumbag before he ran away.
那混♥蛋♥逃走的时候 我偷了这个
There's some writing on the inside but it's faded.
里面有刻字但有点磨损了
Yeah, this could take a little while.
是的,这得花一点时间
Well, I haven't seen you since the world was falling down around us.
天下大乱之后 我就没再见到你了
And I hear you have got yourself a new landlord.
我听说你找到新房♥东了
I assume that Lex told you we were together.
我猜是莱克斯告诉你 我们在一起的
Mr. Luthor, it you called me here to discuss my relationship with Lex-
路德先生,如果你是找我 来谈我跟莱克斯的交往…
Oh, that would be wildly inappropriate, wouldn't it?
那极度不恰当,对吧?
Unless you consider that the last time you and I spoke...
除非你是在考虑 我们上一次谈话
we were discussing which one of us was going to kill Lex.
在说谁该下手杀了莱克斯
He wasn't himself.
他已经变了
But you were completely yourself.
但你还是你自己
And unless I'm mistaken, the discussion was due to the fact that Lex-
除非我弄错了 那次的会谈是因为莱克斯…
Please sit down.
请坐下
was obsessed with a piece of alien technology...
太过沈迷于一个 对任何人来说
infinitely too dangerous for any of us to comprehend.
都危险到令人无法了解的 外来科技
Does this sound familiar to you at all?
这听起来很熟吧?
Mr. Luthor, this is all behind us now.
路德先生,这些都过去了
Well, it's obvious that any trust you have for me only works in times of crisis.
很显然的 你对我的信任只发生在危机时刻
But we both know, Ms. Lang, that the crisis is tar from over.
但我们都知道,危机并未解除
Lex salvaged that piece of technologyWhy do you think I moved in the mansion?
莱克斯抢救那科技… 你以为我搬进他豪♥宅♥做什么?
Please tell me.
请你告诉我
Mr. Luthor, I care about Lex.
路德先生,我关心莱克斯
But part of being with him is protecting Lex from himself.
我跟莱克斯在一起 有部分原因是想保护他
I'm not naive, I know that comes with the territory.
我并不天真 我知道那是代价之一
Apparently, Lex has finally found his equal.
莱克斯这次显然找到对手了
But watching over him, that is not enough.
但看管着他不够
Ms. Lang...
蓝小姐
...Lex is using every resource available to him to unlock the mystery...
莱克斯无所不用其极 想要解开
of that Pandora's box that he somehow managed to get ahold of.
他设法得来的 潘朵拉的盒子
Once he opens it...
一旦他打开它
and unleashes whatever isis it to the world....
把邪恶的东西引到地球上
Well, we may not be lucky enough to close it...
我们或许就没那么幸运 可以平安收场
? . this time.
这一次
What do you think we should do?
那你觉得我们该怎么办?
Destroy it.
摧毁它
The Green Arrow Bandit.
〝绿箭客大盗〞
Doesn't really roll ott the tongue.
念起来不怎么顺口
This guy steals your boss's necklace and then gasses you and your cousin...
这家伙偷了你老板的项链 然后对你和你表姊喷毒气
all within a 24-hour period?
全都在二十四小时内?
I'd say he's got a thing for you.
我会说他喜欢你
Well, when you're my editor, I'll remember to care what you think.
你是我的编辑的话 我会记得听听你的想法
You know that whole sugar-and-spice thing?
你知道《练妹抢银行》那电影吗?
Never really took with you, did it?
你不会同情她们,对吧?
Look...
听着
...Green Arrow, Green Eggs and Ham. It doesn't matter what I call this guy.
绿箭客、《火腿加绿蛋》 不管我怎么叫这家伙
I'm gonna have his face plastered all over the front page soon enough.
我要很快的让他的脸 贴在所有的头版新闻上
Unless I'm missing something...
也许我没听清楚
...without that ring you're not as close to Ding the guy as you claim.
不过没有那戒指 你就无法确认那家伙的身分
Yeah, that, well, I might've stretched the truth just a little.
是啊,那或许 我会添油加醋一些
Okay, well, you know, it's a good thing that The Inquisitor...
好吧,还好《审讯者报》
doesn't pride itself on integrity.
并没有标榜自己的道德清高
Listen, I don't like the idea of you dangling yourself out as bait in front of this guy.
听着,我不希望 你把自己当饵来钓这家伙
Anyone after the Green Arrow will come after you.
任何追捕绿箭客的人 都会找上你
Anyone after the Green Arrow is a friend of mine...
任何追捕绿箭客的人 都是我的朋友
and I'll be sitting front and center with him when they lock this guy up.
而我会跟他并肩坐着 看着这家伙入狱
Wouldn't want you on my jury.
我不会希望你当我陪审团
Meaning?
什么意思?
Well, you know, I thought...
怎么说呢,我以为…
? . we did away with the shoot-first-askquestions-later mentality...
先开枪后审问的时代
with covered wagons.
已经随着西部牛仔消失了
Oh, come on, don't tell me you're some kind of bleeding-heart pacifist?
喔,拜托别告诉我 你是内心淌血的反战主义者
And that's worse than a knee-jerk fascist?
那会比不经大脑、纯靠反应的 法♥西♥斯♥分子糟吗?
All right...
好吧
...torget about this guy for the weekend.
这周末先忘了这家伙
I can have you in Cancun in time for the sunset tonight.
我今晚能带你到 墨西哥的坎肯去看夕阳
Sipping margaritas, what do you say?
一边喝玛格莉特 你说怎么样?
Well, as much as I would love to be your beach bimbo...
虽然我很想当你的海滩练妹
the only person I'm gonna spend the weekend with is into leather...
我这个周末 只想调查那个身穿皮衣
...and has a perverted fetish for archery.
对弓箭有变♥态♥迷恋的人士
Well, they changed the gate to the speedway.
他们改变了高速公路的交流道
Yeah, and why is that?
为什么?
Well, that's the way it's engineered.
这上面是这么说的
Oh, I understand.
好,我了解
Thank you. All right.
谢谢 没问题
Clark, what a good surprise.
克拉克,真是个惊喜
What brings you up here?
你怎么会到这里来?
Mom was pretty shaken up after the party. Yeah, I know.
我妈在晚会之后很不开心 是啊,我知道
In spite of the impromptu entertainment...
尽管发生那临时的娱乐节目
your mother made a terrific impression on some very influential people.
你妈妈对一些有力人士 留下了很好的印象
She wasn't the only one. Walk me to my car, will you?
她不是唯一一个 陪我走到车子,好吗?
Don't worry, Clark, my security team is making a very thorough investigation.
别担心,克拉克 我的安全人员在彻底调查
Unlike the police.
不像警♥察♥一样
Why wouldn't you report something that valuable it it was stolen?
那样值钱的东西被偷了 你为何不报♥警♥?
Well, I'd rather not let the entire city know...
怎么说呢? 我可不想让整个城市的人知道
that I'm a sitting duck for some acrobatic archer.
面对空中飞人般的弓箭手 我只能坐以待毙
It's not wise to advertise our vulnerabilities, is it, Clark?
宣传自己的弱势并不聪明 对不对,克拉克?
We're talking about some very expensive vulnerabilities.
我们谈的可是非常昂贵的弱势
Oh, Fabergé egg.
喔,沙皇复活蛋
Bishop's miter, 14th-century. It's big stuff.
〝十四世纪的主教法冠〞 很珍贵的东西
Not the kind of stuff you find in your local pawnshop window.
比起你在当铺得来的东西 这些不算什么
Here's something that might interest you unless you've noticed.
有件事你或许有兴趣 除非你已经注意到了
There's only one name on the Sat eTex client list that hasn't been hit already.
安德保全所有客户中 只有一个还没被抢
I don't wanna be late. You find it, huh?
我不想迟到,你去找答案
Who are you?
你是谁?
Haven't you read?
你没看报纸吗?
I'm the Green Arrow.
我是绿箭客
Well, I hope you enjoyed your cult status while it lasted.
我希望你在结束大盗生涯前 尽情享受你的名气
I think you're taking the whole neighborhood-watch thing too seriously.
你把守望相助这事做过头了
We got a breach. Secure all exits. Yes, sir.
有人入侵,封住所有出口 是的,先生
That was fun.
真好玩
Looks like I'm not the only one with a secret.
看来我不是唯一有秘密的人
Hate to break it to you but you're on the wrong side.
我很不想跟你这么说 但你站错边了
I'm not sure the police would agree.
我不确定警♥察♥会同意
Look around you, beav.
看看你的四周,操劳的人
The days of the good guys running the show are over.
好人当道的时代已经结束了
Good evening.
晚安
Ms. Lang, what are you doing?
蓝小姐,你这是做什么?
Lionel Luthor knows about the black box.
李涅路德知道黑盒子的事
And he is willing to do anything to get his hands on it.
他愿意付出任何代价 取得那盒子
And you think I'm working with him?
你以为我在为他工作?
Not yet.
现在还不是
But trust me, when he approaches you, and he will...
但相信我 当他找你时,他会这么做的
Lionel is going to make you an otter that is hard to resist.
李涅会开出 让你无法拒绝的条件
No matter what the bribe...
不管他提出什么样的贿赂
you will come to us before you breathe a word to Lionel Luthor.
跟李涅路德透露任何事之前 你都先来找我们
With all due respect, I work for Lex and not his girlfriend.
恕我无礼,但我的老板 是莱克斯不是他女朋友
I'm not interested in your respect, Dr Groll.
我才不关心你是否无礼 葛罗博士
I'm much more interested in your 14 years of employment here.
我比较有兴趣的是 你在这里任职了十四年
Your two girls that are now in prestigious prep schools.
你的两个女儿 现在都上有名的幼雅园
That new home that you just built on Sparling Lane.
你在史博林巷刚盖好的新房♥子
You have a pretty wonderful life.
你有很完美的生活
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表