她只是想混淆你的视听 克拉克,跟我走吧
She's just trying to confuse you. Clark, please, just come with me.
我会让你接受应有的帮助
And I'll get you the help that you need.
我应该知道你拒绝不了她的
I should've known you'd never be able to resist her.
你从来就无法拒绝她
You never could.
如果她在这的话 就代表他们也快到了
It she's here, it means they're not tar behind.
克洛,别走 我们会把事情搞清楚的
Chloe, hold on. Just stay here and we'll figure this out.
没什么好说的,克拉克
There's nothing to figure out, Clark.
我知道你的身分,所以他们要杀我 我得马上离开
I know who you really are, and they're gonna kill me for it. I have to go.
肯特先生,放轻松
Mr. Kent, just take it easy.
克洛?克洛
Chloe? Chloe.
克洛
Chloe.
克拉克,我没有发疯
Clark. I'm not crazy.
不
No.
不
No.
克洛?
Chloe?
克洛?
Chloe?
这不是真的
This can't be real.
克落没死 她不可能死的
Chloe didn't die. No. She couldn't have.
我很遗憾,克拉克
I'm sorry, Clark.
我知道你有多在乎你的朋友
I know how much you cared about your friend.
你到底想怎么样?
What the hell do you want from me?
我想让你重获健康快乐的生活
For you to have a happy, healthy life.
只要经过这次治疗 这个愿望就能成真
And it will become a reality after this treatment.
我不要接受治疗
I'm not gonna go through with it.
我知道自己是谁
I know who I am.
我不确定你知道
I'm not sure you do.
你的名字是克拉克肯特 不是凯尔
Your name is Clark Kent, not Kal-El.
而乔艾尔…
And Jor-El...
也不是你的父亲
isn't your father.
芬恩医生、米尔顿芬恩医生 请到三楼报到
Dr. Fine. Dr. Milton Fine, please report to level three, stat.
当人遭受到巨大的心灵创伤…
When the human mind is faced with tremendous emotional pain...
会想办法保护自己
it has no choice but to protect itself.
你利用周遭的所见所闻…
You've taken bits and pieces of your surroundings...
创造了一个世界 在那里一个让你感到安全的世界
.and created an alternate universe where you feel safe and secure.
克拉克…
Clark...
在真实世界里 你没有超能力…
in a world where you truly had no power...
所以你创造了一个世界 让自己拥有超能力
you chose to give yourself superpowers.
早安,医生 早安
Good morning, doctor. Good morning.
这样就好了,拉雅
Thatli be all, Raya.
这是从小镇来的陨石
This is a piece of meteor rock from Smaliville.
别怕,克拉克
No, it's all right, Clark.
这东西伤害不了你
It can't hurt you.
这不是你所谓的氪石
It's not what you call kryptonite.
这只是颗石头
It's just a rock.
克洛…
Chloe...
真的死了?
really is dead.
我很遗憾,克拉克
I'm sorry, Clark.
我去准备疗程
I'll get the treatment ready.
你不能放弃,凯尔
You can't give in, Kal-El.
你得反抗 这一切都是假的
You must resist. None of this is real.
别管我 听我说
Leave me alone. Listen to me.
当你在农场被攻击时…
When you were attacked in the barn...
攻击你的是你从魔灵界释放的东西
you were infected by a being you released from the Phantom Zone.
魔灵界根本就不存在
The Phantom Zone doesn't exist.
魔灵界是存在的
Yes, it does.
如果你是人类…
And it you were a human...
那个魔灵 就能轻易的占领你的身体…
that spirit would have taken you over with ease...
就像查德对莱克斯路德所做的
like Zod did with Lex Luthor.
可是你比一般人强壮的多
But you're a lot stronger than that.
因为你是克普顿星球人
You're Kryptonian.
你是疗养院的病人 你跟我一样都疯了
You're a patient in a mental hospital. You're just as crazy as I am.
如果你听了哈德森的话 接受治疗…
It you give in to Hudson and undergo this treatment...
魔灵就会占据你的身体 吸取你的超能力…
the entity will gain control of your body with all its powers...
将这股力量转移到 魔灵界的其他逃亡者身上
...and unite the other fugitives from the Phantom Zone.
他们将会把所有人类囚禁起来
Together, they'll enslave all of mankind.
如果这些都只是我的幻想 那你为什么会在这里?
If this is all in my head, then how are you here?
我野众你的幻想中 想要帮助你
I'm in your mind as well, trying to help.
只有一种方法能赶走幻觉 恢复你的意识
But there's only one way to purge this parasite and regain your consciousness.
那就是把哈德森杀了
You have to kill Hudson.
杀了哈德森?
Kill Hudson?
我不能杀人 他不是人
I can't kill a man. He's not a man.
哈德森是个魔灵
Hudson's a phantom.
你叫我别相信任何人 那我为什么要相信你?
You told me not to trust anyone. Why should I trust you?
你知道自己是谁,凯尔
You know who you are, Kal-El.
你要相信自己
Trust yourself.
这不是火星来的客人吗?
Well, if it isn't our little visitor from Mars.
看到自己的内心,相信自己 人类的未来就靠你了
Look within. Believe in yourself. The future of mankind depends on it.
怎么了,怪物?
What's the matter there, freak?
你怕火吗? 火星不是个火热的星球吗?
You scared of a little fire? Isn't Mars the red-hot planet?
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
把他带出去
Get him out of here.
时间到了,凯尔
It's time, Mr. Kent.
我想在这边陪你
I didn't want you to go through this alone.
哈德森医生说我可以留在这里
Dr. Hudson said I could come.
我们是如此接近,克拉克
We're so close, Clark.
你很快就能痊愈 我们就可以在一起了
You're gonna get better, and we can finally be together.
就像以前一样
Like we were always meant to be.
我希望你是真的
I want you to be real.
我是真的啊
I am real.
好吧
Okay.
就算我是你的幻觉…
Let's say that I am a hallucination...
你所说的那个世界真的存在
...and that your world really does exist.
我即将嫁给你最大的敌人…
I'm about to marry your greatest enemy...
而你是来自外太空的外星人…
...and you're an alien from another planet...
肩负阻止人问悲剧的责任
who's responsible for so much tragedy.
你真的想活在那样的世界吗?
Do you really wanna live in that reality?
我不知道该相信什么
I don't know what to believe anymore.
你难道不想接受治疗 跟我在一起吗?
Wouldn't you just wanna take this treatment and be with me?
我当然想跟你在一起
Of course I wanna be with you.
到一种你无法想像的地步
More than you could ever imagine.
那就别再反抗了
Then stop fighting, please.
你肩负这种救世英雄的压力 已经太久了
You've lived like this for so long, carried this burden of being a hero.
你该让自己卸下包袱 过正常的生活
It's time to just let go and live a normal life.
我一直都不正常
I've never been normal.
你的命运不是拯救世界,克拉克
Your destiny isn't to save the world, Clark.
而是一辈子跟我在一起
It's to be with me for the rest of our lives.
你不用感到害怕,克拉克 这个治疗一点都不痛
There's no need to be afraid, Clark. The procedure's quite painless.
一下子就结束了
It'll be over in the blink of an eye.
薛比?
Shelby?
我还在农场里 冷静下来,孩子
I'm still in the barn. Settle down, son.
我知道我是谁
I know who I am.
放轻松,肯特,拜托
Just relax, Mr. Kent, please.
住手,你又发作了
Stop it. You're having another episode.
想想拉娜 你们就要可以在一起了
Think about Lana. You could be together at last.
从我脑中滚开!
Get out of my mind.
是你
It's you.
欢迎回来,凯尔
Welcome home, Kal-El.
克拉克?
Clark?
克拉克,你没事吧?
Clark, are you all right?
嘿
Hey.
薛比 嗨
Shelby. Hi.
谢谢你,薛比 是你救了我
Thanks, buddy, you saved my life.
你确定我只昏了一下子?
You're sure I was only out for a second?
我下车后听到你掉下来的声音
I was walking from my car when I heard you fall.
等我走进农场里 你就起来了
By the time I got to the barn, you were on your feet.
我感觉就像一辈子那么长
It felt like a lifetime.
这点我倒满佩服那个魔灵的
I gotta give the phantom props.
用拉娜来当诱饵对付你 这招很厉害
Dangling the Lana carrot is a pretty tempting otter.
可是他还是无法击倒 克拉克肯特的钢铁意志
But he clearly has never come across the steel will of Clark Kent.
克洛,你不了解
Chloe, you don't understand.
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表