...but this puppy needs a bone. Please, coz.
但我真的需要帮忙 拜托,表妹
I'll owe you big time.
我欠你一个大人情
There's no story for the Inquisitor here, Lois. It's just a dead end.
我没有适合《审讯者报》的报导 露意丝,那是没用的线索
After a shower and a cappuccino, you'll come up with something in no time.
洗个澡、喝杯咖啡后 你一定能马上想出新灵感
Clark's right. We'll give you some room.
克拉克说的对 我们让你清静一下
I could have used a little help.
我真的需要帮忙
Fort Ryan, hangar 44.
莱恩堡,四十四号♥机棚
Hey, puss in boots. Where are you going?
长靴美女 你要去哪里?
Hey, my car overheated on the way to work...
我的车子引擎太热 没办法继续开
...and I just needed some water for my radiator.
我需要加点水到散热器里
What are you all dressed up for, kitten?
你干嘛打扮得 这么漂亮,美女?
I'm a dancer.
我是舞者
At the Phoenix.
在凤♥凰♥城工作
The strip club down the road? Yeah.
大路那边的脱衣舞厅? 对
Look, I go on-stage in 15 minutes. I could sure use your help.
听着,我再过十五分钟要上台 我真的需要你的帮忙
This place...
这个地方…
...is a little off the beaten path.
有一点偏僻
How'd you even know we were back here? My dad's a general.
你怎么会知道这里有人? 我爸是将军
Before the base was mothballed and sold off...
在基地荒废之前…
...I came here all the time with him.
我常跟他到这里来
A general, huh?
他是将军?
I bet he's proud of how his little girl turned out.
我相信他一定 很以他的女儿为荣
Come on...
快点
...help a girl out.
帮帮我吧
I'll leave your name at the front door. You can watch my act.
我会告诉保镖你的名字 你可以来看我表演
I do a killer stars and stripes routine.
我的星条旗表演真的很迷人
I've always been a sucker for a girl in boots.
我一直对穿靴子的女孩 有特殊偏好
Lucky me.
我真是幸运
Wait right here, kitten. I'll be right back.
在这里等着,美女 我马上回来
You're a very nosy girl, kitty cat.
你是个多管闲事的小女孩
Pretty nice moves, for a stripper.
对脱衣舞娘来说 还算不错
Oh, honey, I learned even better ones as an Army brat.
甜心,我是军人子弟 学会了很多的事
For your information, my daddy is proud of me...
我可以告诉你 我爸爸非常以我为荣
...kitty cat.
美女
If you were my little girl, I'd be proud of you too.
如果你是我女儿 我也会以你为荣
So I think I found our Vince McMahon wannabe...
我想我找到了 斗阵俱乐部的老板
...and he has total access to an endless supply of meteor freaks.
他有门路能找到 许多陨石怪人
Meet Richter Maddox, executive administrator at Belle Reve.
这位是利奇特麦多斯 贝尔瑞疗养院行政主管
How's this guy keeping Titan locked up in Belle Reve?
这家伙怎么有办法一直 将泰坦关在贝尔瑞疗养院里?
Actually, our jolly mean giant isn't in the Belle Reve yearbook.
事实上我们的大块头先生 不是贝尔瑞疗养院的病人
He must be freelancing.
他应该是特约摔角手
So Maddox isn't just pulling fighters from the hospital, he's using outside talent?
麦多斯不只让病人上场打拳 他还接受外来的选手?
If I can talk my way into that ring, I'll find Titan.
如果我能找到那个擂台 我就能找到泰坦
These bouts are live. You can't risk showing people your abilities.
这些比赛是现场转播 你不能冒险让大家知道你的超能力
I don't have a choice, Chloe. Clark, he can kill you.
我无从选择,克洛 克拉克!他会杀了你
Not if I kill him first.
我能先杀了他
Keep me updated on your progress.
有消息马上通知我
You have full discretion, Bartlett. Make it happen.
巴特勒,全权交给你处理 把事情办好
Yes, sir.
遵命,老板
Lana?
拉娜?
Lex.
莱克斯
Lana.
拉娜
Lana.
拉娜
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
There's something wrong.
我觉得不太对劲
Lana.
拉娜
Somebody help me.
快来人帮帮我!
Someone.
快来人啊!
Lex.
莱克斯
Lana.
拉娜
Mrs. Luthor, you shouldn't get out of bed yet.
路德太太 你还不能下床
You passed out. You're at Smallville Medical Center.
亲爱的,你昏了过去 你在小镇医疗中心里
Where's Dr. Langston? Is the baby all right?
兰格斯顿医生在哪里? 宝宝没事吧?
He didn't return my page so I called in Dr. Albright.
他没回我的呼叫 所以我打电♥话♥给艾布莱特医生
She's been my family doctor for years.
她当我的家庭医生很多年了
You're going to be fine, Mrs. Luthor. You just need to get some rest.
你会没事的,路德太太 你只需要休息一下
Is the baby all right?
宝宝没事吧?
Could you give us a minute?
你能让我们单独谈谈吗?
Lex.
莱克斯
Lana...
拉娜
...there were complications.
出现了并发症
We lost the baby. No.
我们失去了宝宝 不!
Lana, I'm sorry. No.
拉娜,我很遗憾 不
You scared me.
你吓我一跳
Where did you come from?
你是从哪里冒出来的?
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
就算我告诉你 你也不会相信
Yeah.
对
I've had a long day, so if you're looking to check in...
我今天真的很累 如果你想来报到
...the admitting desk is in the lobby.
入院柜台在大厅
I'm looking for you, Mr. Maddox. I wanna fight.
我是来找你的,麦多斯先生 我要打架
What did I do to you?
我对你做了什么?
No. I mean, I wanna be in your fight club.
不,我是说我要加入 你的斗阵俱乐部
You must have me confused with someone else.
你一定是把我跟别人搞混了
It happens, I have that kind of face.
我刚好有个大众脸
I know about the fight club.
我知道斗阵俱乐部的事
I know you're not only using patients from Belle Reve. I want in.
我知道你不只用 贝尔瑞疗养院病人,我要加入
Okay, look, the only place I can get you into is this psychiatric facility.
听着,我只能安排 你住进这家精神病院
You're clearly a very sick person and you need help.
你真的病了,你需要帮忙
If treatment's not what you're looking for...
如果你不想接受治疗
...then I suggest you back off.
我建议你离开
You're barking at the wrong dog, Jethro.
你找错人了,混♥蛋♥
Now, put your tail between your legs and get lost.
现在快夹着尾巴逃走吧
Not until you let me in that cage.
除非你安排我上擂台
Yeah.
好啊!
Now, you're just full of surprises, aren't you?
你真的是充满了惊喜 你知道吗?
You haven't seen anything yet.
你还没有看到最精彩的
No, I bet not.
我相信
And I thought with your pretty face, you'd never gone a round in your life.
我以为你长得那么俊俏 连一个回合都撑不过
But now I can see it in your eyes.
但现在从你的眼神 我能看出来
Yeah, there it is.
对,没错
You've got some fight in you, don't you?
你就是要打架,对吧?
Welcome to the show.
欢迎你加入
Yeah. Hey, what do you think of the name the Man of Steel?
对,你对铁人 这个名字有什么看法?
Man of Steel? I give all the fighters their monikers.
铁人? 我会帮选手们取艺名
Trust me, it's a name no one's gonna forget.
相信我 那是大家都不会忘记的名字
I got a feeling about these things. People say I'm psychic.
我对这种事预感一向很率 大家都说我有通灵能力
Remember, play it up for the cameras.
记住,在镜头前好好表现
People are forking over top dollar to see these fights.
观众花大钱看你们比赛
Where's the crowd? We don't have a crowd.
观众在哪里? 观众?现场没有观众
Can't have a crowd if you want this secret.
如果我们想保密 现场就不能有观众
Besides, who needs an audience when you got 50,000 watts of sound?
而且你有五万瓦的声音 谁还需要观众呢?
Check that out. I just bought that. Give me a sound check.
快来看,我买♥♥了这个 试一下音
Gate!
开门!
Now, here's how it works.
我们是这么做的
We sell the spectacle to the "high rollers" online, and the noise...
我们将画面卖♥♥给网络豪赌客 这些声音
...pumps up the fighters just fine.
刚好能激起斗士的杀意
Where's Titan? Titan?
泰坦在哪里? 泰坦?
That's the main event. I wanna warm you up with something easy first.
那是压轴戏 你先跟容易解决的对手暖身
Won't be much of a fight, but it doesn't matter, because all the fans wanna see...
虽然比赛不会太精彩 没关系,因为观众只想看…
...is someone die.
有人死掉
Then who am I fighting?
我要跟谁比赛?
Get off me. I hope you like the taste of vinyl, honey, because you're about to eat...
放开我,我希望你喜欢吃塑胶 因为你就快吃到
...a fistful of red patent leather. - Lois?
一整把的红色人工皮了 露意丝?
Smallville?
小镇先生?
Stand by on one.
预备
We're online in...
我们要连线了
...three, two...
三,二
...one.
一
Yeah, fight fans.
各位斗阵迷们
Are you ready?
你们准备好了吗?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表