你知道吗?吉米
You know what, Jimmy?
我最不希望爱上的人
On the list of personality quirks I've learned to fall in love with...
就是有偏执狂的人
paranoia is definitely at the bottom.
你要我闭嘴? 对
Translated to back off? Ye p.
了解
Got it.
克洛 说吧
Chloe? Pushing it.
如果你不是在吃醋
Look, it you're really not jealous...
为什么你要在 好朋友的订婚宴上迟到?
...then why are you bailing on your best friend's engagement party?
克拉克是个大人了 露意丝能造成多大的伤害呢?
Clark's a big boy. How much damage can Lois really do?
你说的对
You know, you're right.
我可以派代表去
I can just delegate.
我曾经做过
I've done that.
一次
Once.
我怀疑露意丝身上的香味
And, since I doubt the rose peddler doused Lois.
所以开始调查卖♥♥精油的女士
I'm putting all my money on the oil essence lady.
你得在一小时内跟她碰面
So you can just meet her in an hour.
地址在这里
Here's the address.
谢谢,你是我的大英雄
Thanks. You're my guy.
在找你需要的东西吗?
Looking for a little inspiration?
不,我已经有意中人了
No, thanks, I've already got my muse.
这能让人觉得极乐或是什么吗?
So is this supposed to make you feel blissful or whatever?
不是觉得 是会让你陷入极乐
Not supposed to, it does.
听起来蛮简单的
Now, that sounds kind of easy.
你想重新振作 只要擦一点性感黏胶
You're on the rebound, you just rub some sexy goo on and...
你就可以大唱巴瑞坏特的情歌♥
you're singing Barry White songs.
数百年来原住民文化使用药草精油
Indigenous cultures have used herbal oils for centuries.
我们远离大自然 以为自己能胜过自然的力量
We've strayed so tar from nature, we think we're above it.
对,大自然是件好事 温室效应太糟糕了,我知道
Yeah, yeah, nature good, greenhouse gases bad, I get it.
我女朋友认为昨晚
Look, my girlfriend thinks that you dosed her cousin...
你用爱情药水迷惑了她表姐
with a love potion last night.
高大聒噪,为爱伤神?
Tall, loud, down on love?
那应该就是露意丝
That would be Lois.
你有反爱情水或是什么的吗?
So do you have any, like, anti-love exfoliate or whatever?
像几士林一样一擦就好的东西?
I mean, something to take the Vaseline off the lens, so to speak?
这应该能反制春♥药♥的作用
This will counteract the aphrodisiac.
但我对人的第六成一向很车
But I usually have a sixth sense about people.
我认为露意丝和克拉克
Something tells me Lois and Clark's destinies...
注定要纠缠在一起
...are a little more entwined than they realize.
请大家听我说
Could I have everyone's attention, please?
我要谢谢大家跟我们一起来庆祝
I just wanted to thank you all for joining us to celebrate.
我相信多年来很多人下注
Over the years, I'm sure some of you have placed a few bets...
赌我会不会安定下来
...on whether I'd settle down.
但我真的定下来了
But this couldn't be further from settling.
我要举杯敬我美丽的未婚妻
I'd like to toast my beautiful fiancée...
她让我比我想像中更快乐
for making me happier than I thought I could ever be.
看起来我们错过晚餐了 克拉克
Looks like we missed dinner. Clark.
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
少来了,莱克斯 你以为我会错过订婚宴吗?
Come on, Lex, you didn't think I was gonna miss this, did you?
快看看
And look.
我妈妈宁愿跟敌人一起举杯
My own mother would rather raise a glass with the enemy...
都不愿意捍卫她的儿子
than stand by her son.
克拉克,你失态了
Clark, you're not yourself.
没关系的,妈妈
It's okay, Mom.
最近你比较像是路德家的人 不像肯谭ue766太
You're more a Luthor than a Kent these days, anyway.
爸已经怎么? 过世一年了吧?
I mean, Dad's been, what? Dead a year?
谁能怪你要跟拉娜变成一家人呢?
Who can blame you for joining the race with Lana?
看看谁先加入路德家族
To see who's gonna add the Luthor monogram to their name first.
莱克斯,他是故意惹我们生气 请不要那么做
Lex, he's obviously on something and he wants us to react. Please don't.
克洛,我一点都不讶异 你会跑到这里来庆祝
Chloe, I can't say that I'm surprised that you're celebrating here.
毕竟拉娜结婚后 多年来不求回报的安慰
After all, once Lana's off the market all those years of unrequited pining...
或许终于有了代价
may actually pay ott.
我真的想过那一点
I can't say I haven't thought about it.
还有你
And you.
我得好好夸奖你
You know, I gotta hand it to you.
你想要重新过生活
It you were gonna rebound...
为什么不选择我最恨的人呢?
...why not choose the one person that I hated the most?
少来了,拉娜 我们不该再开玩笑了,对吧?
But I mean, come on, Lana. The jokes over by now, isn't it?
克拉克,我想你已经说够了
Clark, I think you've done enough damage.
你为什么不离开呢? 我还没有说完
Why don't you leave. l am not done yet.
而且莱克斯
Besides, Lex...
我还没有送你礼物
...I haven't given you my gift yet.
恭喜你终于成功了
Congratulations on sealing the deal.
敬小路德
To Baby Luthor.
拉娜嫁给你的真正原因
The real reason that Lana's marrying you.
莱克斯
Lex!
你真是大胆
How dare you!
其他人不愿意把你从莱克斯手上 救出来,我会救你的
Come on, it no one else in this room is gonna save you from Lex, then I will.
我可不那么认为 拉娜是你的过去
I don't think so. Lana is your past.
我是你的未来
I'm your future.
但这是我的现在
This is the present.
克拉克出现接触红氪石的反应
Clark was acting like he was exposed to Red Kryptonite.
这不是巧合 露意丝同时无可救药地陷入爱河里
It wasn't a coincidence that Lois went hopelessly devoted at the same time.
根据吉米的说法 我们应该找到了原因
According to Jimmy, I think we may have found our culprit.
口红?
Lipstick?
加上了爱情药水 露意丝被春♥药♥影响了
Infused with a Cupid's cocktail, Lois was hit with an aphrodisiac.
但它不应该会影响到克拉克 没错
But that shouldn't affect Clark. Well, it didn't.
我想口红的红宝石光泽
I'm guess the lipstick's ruby-red sheen...
不是来自覆盆子泥
...didn't come from crushed cranberries.
如果他被氪石之吻影响 他一离开露意丝
It he was infected by a kryptonite kiss, the second he was away from Lois...
应该就会没事
...he should've been fine.
我想露意丝的吻一点都不肤浅
I think Lois' kisses were a little more than skin deep.
效果已经渗入他的血液里
I think it's in his system.
反正他也配不上我
He wasn't good enough for me anyway.
露意丝交给你处理 希望我能比莱克斯先找到克拉克
I'll let you handle Lois. Hopefully, I can find Clark before Lex does.
嘿,你拿到了吗?
Hey, you got it?
傻瓜代表成功出击
Mugwort a.k.a. a delegating success story.
只要它一接触到她的皮肤 露意丝的南瓜马车之旅就结束了
Now, once this hits her skin, Lois' pumpkin ride is over.
她到底哪里比我好?
What does she have that I don't?
看她变成真正的女生真的很奇怪
It's so weird to see her acting like a girl.
那是什么?
What's that?
它能帮忙解除魔咒
Just a little something to help break the infatuation spell.
我想我们该归还玻璃鞋了
I think it's time we get those glass slippers back.
你知道吗?别再取笑我的感觉
You know what? Stop making fun of my feelings.
你得不到克拉克
Just because you never got Clark...
不代表你该把气出在我身上
doesn't mean you need to take it out on me.
这真的是很奇怪
This is awkward.
请告诉我我是来参加化装派对
Please tell me I was going to a costume party.
你在我朋友面前羞辱我
You humiliated me in front of my friends.
少来了,拉娜 你根本不认识派对上的宾客
Come on, Lana. You hardly knew anyone at that party.
克拉克,你到底要什么? 做我一直想做的事
Clark, what do you want from me? What I've always wanted.
我希望你快乐
For you to be happy.
我想知道快乐的感觉
I would love to know how that feels.
但每次我一接近它 你就会来搞破坏
But it seems like every time I get close, you rip it all away from me.
拉娜,别再骗自己了
Lana, stop kidding yourself.
跟莱克斯在一起你不会满足的
You're never gonna be satisfied with Lex.
你不能嫁给他
You can't marry him.
我已经下定了决心
I've already made up my mind.
即使你还爱着我?
Even though you're still in love with me?
你怎么能那么确定?
What makes you so sure?
因为我还爱你
Because I'm still in love with you.
别嫁给莱克斯
Don't marry Lex.
嫁给我
Marry me.
我给过你…
I have given you...
很多次机会
every chance.
我站在这里
I have stood in this spot...
非常多次
.so many times...
等你开口跟我说些什么 你却决定现在才说?
just waiting for you to say something and you decide to do it now?
你不爱我,克拉克
You don't love me, Clark.
你只是受不了我爱上别人
You just can't stand the idea that I love someone else.
拉娜
Lana?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表