Please.
拜托
Wes.
威斯
Wes?
威斯
System damage.
系统损坏
Return protocol, three, eight, five, two, nine...
回复指今三,八,五,二,九
...five, three, two... - Wes.
五,三,二… 威斯
Three, eight...
三,八…
Lois.
露意丝
You're gonna be fine. Do you understand me?
你会没事的,你听到了吗?
You're gonna be okay. I'm gonna go get help, all right?
你会没事的 我去找人来帮忙,好吗?
No.
不
Better this way.
这样子比较好
They'll never stop trying...
他们不会放弃…
...to control me.
继续控制我的
You have to stay with me. Do you hear me?
撑下去,你听到了吗?
Don't let them do this...
别让他们再这样
...to anyone else.
对待其他人
Okay? Okay. I promise.
好吗? 好的,我发誓
But you just stay with me, okay? Don't leave me.
但你得撑下去,好吗?别丢下我
Wes?
威斯
Wes?
威斯
No. No.
不
Wes?
威斯?
Wes.
威斯
Come on.
别这样
Don't leave me.
别丢下我
How does this happen?
怎么会发生这种事?
Wes wanted to serve his country and wound up being used as a pawn.
威斯想为国家效忠 最后被当成利用的工具
It happens more than I like to think.
事情比我想像中严重
Well, now that Senator Burke is gone...
现在柏克参议员死了
Burke isn't the only one on the hill lining his pockets.
柏克不是唯一接受他贿赂的人
Wherever there's power, there'll be men like Lex to exploit it.
只要权力存在 像莱克斯那样的人就会想利用
Maybe you can do something. Maybe open an investigation or...
或许你可以想想办法 对这件事展开调查或…
Clark, I'm a little fish in a tiny pond.
克拉克,我只是个小角色
My influence doesn't reach nearly that far up.
我的影响力没那么大
Then perhaps it's time to extend that influence.
或许你该扩展你的影响力
I just got off the phone with the governor.
我刚刚跟州长通过电♥话♥
We were talking about your filling Burke's senatorial seat...
我们谈到在下次大选之前
...until the next election. - Me?
由你来递补柏克的席位 我?
Kansas needs to be represented by someone of unassailable character...
堪萨斯州 需要一个没有争议性的代表
...who can restore the faith that Burke has tarnished.
以找回因柏克而流失的选民信心
The governor agreed. You are the perfect choice for the U.S. Senate.
州长同意 你是最适合担任参议员的人选
Clark.
克拉克
You agree?
你同意吗?
You should do it, Mom.
你应该接受的,妈妈
I think you should do it.
我想你应该这么做
And I think Dad would have wanted you to.
我想爸爸会要你这么做的
L... I can't move to Washington.
我不能搬到华盛顿去
We're barely keeping the farm running as it is.
现在我们只能每炝丝维持农场的营运
Clark can take care of that. Can't you, Clark?
克拉克会处理的 对吧?克拉克
I can lease out the back 40 to Ben Hubbard.
我可以将后面的40亩地 租给班哈柏
He's been wanting to work that land.
他想耕种那块地很多年了
Oh, Clark...
克拉克
You and Dad always taught me to put other people first.
你跟爸一直教我要先想到别人
To use my abilities to help those in need.
利用我的能力帮助有需要的人
You have the chance to affect so many people.
你有机会影响很多人
To change so many lives if you go to Washington.
如果你到华盛顿去 你可以改变很多人的生活
That's where you need to be if you really wanna make a difference, Mom.
如果你想让世界变得不同 你得到那里去,妈
And that's where people like Wes need you to be.
像威斯那样的人 需要你到那里去
I don't care what it takes.
我不在乎要付出多大代价
I want the body transported to the lab immediately.
我要尸体马上运回实验室
Make it happen.
立刻去办
Hey. You're up.
你起床了
For a while now.
我已经起来一阵子了
You never came home last night.
昨晚你没有回家
There was an unforeseen complication with Project Ares.
战神计划意外出了些问题
Ares?
战神?
The secret military project I was discussing with Senator Burke yesterday.
昨天我跟柏克参议员 讨论到的机密军事计划
When you were listening outside the door.
你一直站在门外偷听
Lex, I'm sorry.
莱克斯,对不起
There is no excuse. My curiosity got the best of me.
我无法帮自己辩骏 我被好奇心冲昏了头
You're not a cat, Lana.
你不是间谍,拉娜
Don't skulk around like one.
别学间谍一样偷偷模模的
It won't happen again.
我不会再犯了
Every time I've opened my heart to someone I care about...
每次我对我在乎的人敞开心房♥
...l've ended up being very disappointed.
结果都让我很失望
If...
如果
If you ever betrayed me...
如果你背叛了我
...I don't know what I'd do.
我不知道我该怎么办
I'd never hurt the man I love.
我不会伤害我爱的人
Of course not.
当然不会
But if there's anything you ever wanna know about my business dealings...
如果你想了解我在做什么生意
...just ask.
你只需要直接问我
No secrets?
没有秘密?
No secrets.
没有秘密
Mrs. Kent goes to Washington.
肯谭ue766太要到华盛顿
If anyone can give Jimmy Stewart a run for his money...
有钱能使鬼推磨
I just wish Lionel wasn't helping her.
我很不愿意让李涅帮她
Think the king of ulterior motives has something up his Armani sleeve?
阴险之王或许袖里藏了乾坤
When doesn't he?
他不是常那么做吗?
Just right now, his son's a bigger problem.
现在他儿子的问题更大
That's the understatement of the century.
你真的是太低估他了
We've always know Lex has a dark side.
我们都知道莱克斯有黑暗的一面
With what he's been doing recently, we're heading towards pitch-black.
从最近他的行为来看 我们要迈入黑暗时代了
I'll make sure Lana's nowhere near him when the lights go out.
我得确定他发作时不会伤害到拉娜
Hopefully he'll be behind bars long before that.
希望他能在发作前被绳之以法
Lois is meeting the feds at the morgue.
露意丝在停尸问 跟联邦探员碰面
And once they connect Wes' body with Lex...
一旦他们能证明 威斯的尸体跟莱克斯的关系
...and then Burke's murder... - Don't hold your breath.
还有柏克案… 别高兴得太早
Wes' body's gone.
威斯的尸体不见了
What about the feds? What did they say when you told what happened?
联邦探员呢? 你告诉他们真♥相♥时他们怎么说?
I work at The Inquisitor.
我为《审讯者报》工作
You know, aliens, Bigfoot, Elvis. What do you think they said?
外星人、大脚、猫王 你觉得他们会怎么说?
As far as they're concerned, Wes Keenan died in action four months ago.
他们只知道 威斯基南四个月前为国娟躯了
Just like it said in his file.
就跟他的档案纪录一样
He deserved better than this.
他不该落得这样的下场
Lois, I'm sorry.
露意丝,我很遗憾
Don't be sorry for me.
别为我感到难过
Be sorry for Lex.
为莱克斯难过吧
He's gonna pay for what he did to Wes.
他得为威斯的死付出代价
And I'm gonna make damn sure that he doesn't do this to anyone else.
我会确保他不会再那样对待别人了
You were almost perfect.
你近乎完美
Take him apart.
解剖他的尸体
I wanna know what went wrong...
我要知道哪里出了问题
...so we don't make the same mistake next time.
下次才不会重蹈覆辙
Quantitating the abnormality won't do us any good, Mr. Luthor.
检测异常帮不了我们的忙 路德先生
We used up nearly everything we harvested from Titan.
我们几乎用光了泰坦提供的样本
There aren't enough alien peptide sequences to continue the project.
剩下的外星缩氨酸 不足以继续进行计划
I'm already working on procuring a replacement.
我已经在想办法取得替代品了
I promise you, doctor, this isn't the end of Project Ares.
博士,我跟你保证 战神计划没有结束
This is just the beginning.
才刚刚开始而已
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表