Come on, cover your assignments.
快点,完成你的任务
Take your squad and sweep the perimeter.
带人搜索整个地方
What's our status? Security breach, northeast sector.
情况如何? 东北区出现安全漏洞
What have the cameras picked up? Not a damn thing.
摄影机拍到了什么? 什么都没拍到
Anything comes down this tunnel, kill it.
不论有什么东西通过这个地道 格杀勿论
Got it. Hey. Move.
了解 开始行动
Contact? Ten and seven.
有接触吗? 十与七
Wait.
等一下
Section F compromised.
F区被侵入
Lock it down.
封锁它
Section D compromised.
D区被侵入
That's only 30 meters from here.
离这里只有30公尺
Section C compromised. Twenty meters.
C区被侵入 20公尺
Ten.
10公尺
Section B compromised.
B区被侵入
Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. Section A compromised.
或许这不是个好点子 A区被侵入
Mission accomplished.
任务完成
Standing by for further instructions.
静待进一步指示
Vitals are steady.
生命迹象稳定
He didn't even break a sweat.
他连一滴汗都没流
Two minutes 18 seconds to infiltrate a secured facility...
花2分18秒侵入高度戒备机构
...disable my best men, and eliminate the target.
瓦解我手下的防守,纤灭目标
Not a bad test run.
测试结果不错
Get some fresh guards.
找些新警卫过来
I wanna see him do it again.
我要再测试他一次
"Prototype"
剧名:战神现身
We have about a dozen people that could do that for you.
我们能找十几个人来帮你忙
Next thing you know they'll be brushing my teeth for me.
接下来他们就会来帮我刷牙了
There are some things I'd rather do on my own.
有些事我喜欢自己来
Independent and not afraid to get her hands dirty.
独♥立♥,不怕弄脏双手
Two of the billion or so reasons I fell in love with you.
那是我爱上你的众多原因之二
My shoulders are still a little bit sore.
我的肩膀还是有点痛
Maybe we should have the doctor look at it.
或许我们该请医生来看一下
No, it's okay.
不,没关系的
Lana, you were shot.
拉娜,你中了枪
Takes more than a bullet to stop a Luthor.
子弹无法阻止路德家的人
Sir, Senator Burke has arrived.
老板,柏克参议员到了
Show him in.
请他进来
You've been seeing a lot of the senator recently.
你最近跟很多参议员见面
The price of doing business with the government.
那就是跟政♥府♥做生意的代价
Look, this will just take a minute.
我马上就好
I'll be in the garden.
我会在花♥园♥里
Mrs. Luthor. Senator.
路德太太 参议员
I hope I didn't interrupt a tender moment.
希望没打扰你们夫妇相处
If you had, you'd still be waiting outside.
如果你打扰了我们 你应该还在外面等
I'm not gonna keep you from your pretty lady. I just...
我不会妨碍你跟漂亮太太相处
...swung by for an update on Ares.
我被战神的最新消息吓到了
Prototype is in the final stages of testing.
样本在做最后测试
Everything's on schedule.
一切都照计划进行
Really?
真的吗?
I heard everything was ahead of schedule.
我听说你们进度超前
Way ahead.
大幅超前
I stuck my neck out to get the Armed Services Committee...
我拼了命才说服军备委员会
...to allow you access to military resources and personnel.
让你取得军方的资源跟人力
To R&D a single prototype.
研发单一样本
But you've started gearing up for mass production.
但你却开始量产
Just looking towards the future, senator.
我只是在展望未来,参议员
I assumed a visionary like you would understand that.
我想像你这么有远见的人 应该能够了解
How long are you gonna be able to keep...
你认为你在做的好事
...what you really got going on here a secret?
还能隐瞒多久?
See, one of my own men...
我的一个手下
...believed he uncovered a mole right in your backyard.
相信你身边出现了间谍
Who? Well, I wish I could tell you.
是谁?我也希望我能告诉你
But my boy doesn't talk too good with a bullet through his heart.
但我的手下被人一枪毙命 能说的真的不多
Senator, if there are leaks in my security...
参议员 如果我的安全系统出现问题
...I assure you I will have them taken care of.
我跟你保证我一定会处理好的
Well, doesn't that just fill me with the warm fuzzies?
那真的是让我松了一口气
Do you know what'll happen to me if the senate got wind of what you're up to now?
你知道如果参议员被扯进 你所做的计划会有什么后果吗?
I assume they wouldn't care for it.
我相信他们不会在乎的
Like they wouldn't care for the money I've transferred...
就像他们不会在乎去年
...into your Cayman account over the last year.
我汇到你在开曼群岛帐户的款项
Project Ares is over.
战神计划结束了
I'm shutting it down.
我要中止这项计划
That would be ill-advised.
那是不智之举
No.
不
What's ill-advised is you ever opening your mouth about our arrangement.
你最不智的地方是跟我争论这件事
I hear a peep out of you, I'll make sure the committee reviews...
再让我听到你说一句话 我可以保证委员会会调查
...every business deal LuthorCorp has made in the last 20 years.
过去20年来 路德公♥司♥所做的每一笔生意
You'll be lucky to keep that fancy shirt on your back.
你能留下身上那件衬衫算你走运
We understand each other...
我们把话都说清楚了吧?
...Luthor?
路德
Perfectly.
非常清楚
Got the background too?
背景也拍到了吗?
Yes. Great.
是的 好吧
Greetings from Patagonia, the most beautiful place on earth.
欢迎光临巴塔哥尼亚 全世界最美丽的地方
What is that? What?
那是什么?
I don't see anything.
我什么都没看到
We have to talk.
我们得谈一谈
Clark, you should try picking up a phone occasionally.
克拉克,偶尔你也该打打电♥话♥
It might be quicker, or maybe not.
或许会比较快
What do you know about Lana? Well...
关于拉娜的事你知道多少?
Letting go. Never been one of your strong points, was it?
你一向是个不懂得放手的人 对吧?
Telling the truth was never one of yours.
你是个不懂得说实话的人
And you're accusing me of what exactly, this time?
这次你到底指控我什么?
Lana came to me the day of the wedding to tell me she wasn't going through with it.
婚礼当天拉娜来找我 她说她受不了了
That she was leaving Lex.
她要离开莱克斯
Apparently, she changed her mind. Or someone changed it for her.
很明显她改变了心意 或是有人让她改变了心意
So you think I had something to do with her decision?
你觉得我让她改变了决定?
If Lana was so unhappy with Lex, why go through with the marriage?
拉娜跟莱克斯在一起很不快乐 她为什么要跟他结婚?
It's surprising, Clark, what people will do...
克拉克 当人觉得自己毫无选择时
...when they feel they have no other options.
他们会做出令人讶异的事
If I find out that you had anything to do with Lana marrying Lex...
如果我发现 拉娜会嫁给莱克斯跟你有关
...the gloves'll come off.
我会跟你拂牌
How do you like that option?
你喜欢那个选择吗?
Triple espresso mocha-cappu-latte, my own invention...
三倍浓缩摩卡卡布拿铁 我自己的发明
...guaranteed to put the "zip-a-dee" back in your "doo-dah."
保证可以让你马上精神百倍
Thanks.
谢谢
Come on, it's not that bad.
别这样,没那么糟糕
Jimmy is coming back. One day.
有一天吉米会回来的
Maybe. You know, besides, distance is good for the relationship.
或许吧 而且距离对恋爱来说是件好事
That's what all the guys who've moved away from me said.
所以男人都想离开我
Lois, you should really stick to investigative reporting...
露意丝,你应该继续做调查报导
...and out of the advice column.
别写建议性专栏
That's the plan.
那正是我的计划
Hey, Smallville. Love to hear about the cows and the corn...
小子,我很想留下来跟你闲聊
...but I got a lead on a dirty senator that needs to be hosed down.
但我得去调查贪污参议员的线索
See you on the front page. She going after a senator?
头条新闻见 她在追查参议员的消息?
I guess so. She hasn't told me much about it.
应该是吧,她没跟我提太多细节
There's a lot of that going around lately.
最近发生了很多事
Was that jab directed at my chin?
我下巴挨的那一拳呢?
I went to Lionel to ask about Lana.
我跑去问李涅关于拉娜的事
What did he say? Nothing.
他怎么说? 什么都没说
Just like you.
就跟你一样
Clark, l... Chloe, you know what Lex is really like.
克拉克,我… 克洛,你知道莱克斯的为人
Do you forget what he did to you, what he did to your mother?
你忘了他对你做过什么吗? 还有他对你妈做的事
No, I haven't forgotten.
不,我没忘记
I don't want anything to happen to Lana. Neither do I.
我不希望拉娜出事 我也是
If she's staying in that marriage, all I can say is...
如果她要留在那个婚姻里 我只能说…
...she must have a damn good reason.
她那么做一定有原因的
You sure about this?
你确定?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表