Aren't you full of surprises.
你真是充满了惊喜
I'm sorry I had to drag you into all this, James. I really am.
很抱歉我必须把你卷进来 詹姆士,真的很抱歉
They are gonna put me away.
他们要把我处死
They won't get the chance.
他们没有机会了
Why'd you make me do it?
为什么逼我这么做?
It was all for you.
这全都是为了你
Gardenia.
栀子花
I should've known better.
我早该知道的
Rule number one...
第一条规则
...never get mixed up with a girl...
永远不要跟女人混在一起
...not when you're on the job.
尤其是当你在工作时
On the job?
工作?
You're a cop?
你是条子?
Undercover unit. I was sent here to watch Lex Luthor.
卧底警♥察♥ 我被派来监督莱克斯路德
Falling in love with his wife, that was...
却爱上他妻子,那是…
That was my mistake.
那是我的错
Those were some eyes that she had.
她的眼睛真是充满魅力
Would have made any guy wanna be a hero.
能让每个男人都想成为英雄
Yeah, well, those eyes just got you the electric chair.
没错,她的眼神也能让你上电椅
Someone should've told you, kid, there are no heroes in Metropolis.
该有人告诉你的,小鬼 大都会里没有英雄
Jimmy?
吉米?
Oh, my God, are you all right?
我的天哪,你还好吧?
Don't bother.
别管了
The picture of Lana's trigger-happy friend's gone.
拉娜的凶手照片已经不见了
Gardenia.
栀子花
Okay.
好吧
It was right in front of me the whole time, I didn't even see it.
打一开始就在我眼前 我居然完全没有发现
Jimmy, remember me? The one outside your head?
吉米,记得我吗? 来自真实世界的我?
Lana didn't know you were working. What if she wasn't here to see you?
拉娜不知道你昨晚在这 如果她不是来这见你呢?
What if she's not innocent? Why would she come to the cellar...
如果她不是无辜的呢? 如果她不是来找我们
...if it wasn't to visit us? - Look...
她来这办公大楼做什么呢? 听着
...I know Lana's your friend...
我知道拉娜是你朋友
...and you don't wanna think of her as a two-timing backstabber...
你也不希望把她想成一个 欺骗大众的双面人
...but, you know, maybe she had something she couldn't trust you with.
但也许她有不能告诉你的隐情
The cigarette case is missing. Think about it.
香烟盒不见了,想想看
Lana doesn't smoke. What would she be doing with it?
拉娜不抽烟,她为何会有香烟盒?
What was inside?
那里面有什么?
A cigarette case?
香烟盒?
Maybe something big enough to get killed over.
也许是什么能让人被杀的秘密
And she was taking it to someone on the other floor when she was shot.
她正要把证据拿去给某个人 就在同一楼层被枪射击
So, what, she just staggered into the elevator and ended up here?
她就这样摇摇见见走进电梯 倒在那里?
You know, the elevator has a memory.
你知道,电梯是有记忆的
So its computer could tell us what floor it was on last.
电脑能告诉我们她之前在哪层楼
I was thinking more gossip column than political intrigue.
我还以为她会去八卦专栏部门 而不是政♥治♥相关版
My God.
我的天啊
Lana, what have you gotten yourself into?
拉娜,你把自己卷进什么风暴啊?
When did you learn to do that?
你何时学会这招的?
Some girls go for sports cars...
有些女孩喜欢跑车
...I figured you're more of a lock-picking kind of girl.
我猜你是比较喜欢开车锁的女孩
According to the building's exit records...
根据大楼的出口纪录
...Brennan was the only reporter left on this floor when Lana was shot.
布南是拉娜被射时 唯一在这层楼的记者
Bowling trophies don't exactly scream cold-blooded killer.
保龄球奖杯不太像冷血杀手会有的东西
What the hell are you doing?
你们在这里做什么?
We have reason to believe that Lana Luthor was with you last night.
我们有理由相信 拉娜路德昨晚跟你在一起
I've never met her.
我从没过过她
Maybe you shot her and snagged her purse...
也许你射杀她,抢了她的皮包
...to make it look like a petty robbery.
让这看起来像是一场抢劫
I'm calling Security. Great.
我要叫警卫了 好啊
You can tell how you knocked out Jimmy and erased your photo.
你可以告诉他 你是怎么敲昏吉米并消除照片
The entire building was sealed off. Only someone with prior access...
整栋大楼都被封锁 只有有通行证的人
...could have done it.
才办得到
Hey, look. Mrs. Luthor said she had a story and wanted to meet.
听好,路德太太说 她有情报,要跟我见面
She must've been getting off the elevator when someone intercepted her.
她大概是出电梯时被人栏截
I heard the gunshot, I saw the elevator going down, so I took the stairs.
我听到枪声,听到电梯下降 所以我跑下楼梯
But when I got there...
当我抵达现场时…
...I heard you coming, and I guess I just panicked.
我听到你们跑过来 我大概是慌了
I'm sorry about your head.
我很抱歉敲了你的头
But if the police had gotten your photo, they never would've believed me.
但是如果警♥察♥看到你的照片 他们永远不会相信我
What was she bringing to you?
她拿什么给你?
All I know is she said she needed help, and it had...
我只记得她说 她需要帮助,而且…
Call 911.
打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Oh, man.
老天
You didn't have to wait till the last second.
你就非得等到最后一秒
What fun would that be?
不然怎么好玩?
Chloe.
克洛
Chloe.
克洛
Oh, my God. Chloe.
我的天哪,克洛
Did you get him? I knocked him out cold, but...
你打倒他了吗? 一拳打倒,可是…
You don't have a scratch on you. I don't understand. How is that...?
你身上毫发无伤,我不懂 怎么可能…?
Thank you.
谢谢
Busy day, Miss Lane?
忙了一天吧,蓝恩小姐?
Does breaking and entering not mean anything to rich people?
难道闯入民宅 对富人来说不算什么吗?
About as much as removing evidence from a crime scene.
跟偷拿证据比起来的话 差不多
I caught your little maneuver at the Planet.
我在《星球日报》大楼 看见你的动作
So it didn't surprise me that a piece of evidence was missing.
所以当我知道有证据不见时 我并不惊讶
The silver cigarette case.
银色的香烟盒
Really, Mr. Luthor, I was lucky to get a quote from a parking attendant.
真的,路德先生 我只跟停车场收费员说到话
George.
乔治
Lillian loved this.
莉莉安很爱这个香烟盒
My wife, she was fond of gardenias.
我妻子,她喜欢栀子花
But I think what you're looking for is inside.
不过我想你要找的是里面的东西
You open this?
你看过了吗?
There was nothing on it.
里面什么也没有
Ares is supposed to be operational.
战神应该已经可以运作
We're in the final stages of testing, senator.
我们已经进入最后试验阶段 参议员
Well, after all my shuffling...
在我不断换帐户
... to keep the appropriations under the radar, I certainly hope so, Lex.
让官方查不到款项之后 我想最好是如此,莱克斯
We both have a lot to lose, senator.
我们都有钜额投资,参议员
You didn't know Lex was working with Senator Burke, did you?
你不知道莱克斯跟柏克参议员合作 对吧?
You have got to give Lana major props for double-crossing both Luthors.
拉娜出♥卖♥♥♥路德两代 你真该给她一笔奖金
I'd be careful...
我会注意一点…
...Miss Lane.
蓝恩小姐
Whoever's protecting Senator Burke...
不论是谁在保护柏克参议员
...hired someone to kill the wife of a Luthor.
也雇了杀手杀路德的妻子
I doubt whether they'd think twice about silencing you.
我想他们绝不会迟疑杀你灭口
Close call.
千钧一发
Luckily I don't remember much.
还好我记得不多
Let me fill you in on a few of the details.
我帮你补上一些细节吧
Someone didn't want you and Brennan to expose...
有人不希望你或布南揭露
...whatever was in that cigarette case...
香烟盒里的情报
...so they tried to kill you, and succeeded with him.
所以他们试着要杀了你 也成功杀了布南
Now, I know that Lex would never do anything...
我知道莱克斯绝不会做任何事
...to hurt the love of his life, but who did?
伤害他的终生挚爱,但会是谁呢?
Chloe, if I could tell you, I would. It's complicated.
克洛,我真的希望我能告诉你 不过事情真的很复杂
I'm a quick learner.
我学得很快
Lionel.
李涅
He's been forcing me to dig into Lex and turn over everything to him.
他逼我查莱克斯的底细 并把一切情报都告诉他
Lionel has you spying on Lex?
李涅要你监督莱克斯?
But instead of giving him the information you found...
但你没有把情报交给他
...you were gonna give it to the papers?
反而要交给报社?
Why?
为什么?
It was my only way to get out from under them.
这是我唯一能脱离他们的方法
I don't understand.
我不懂
I mean, Lionel has a league of minions. Why you?
李涅自己有一批手下 为什么要你去做?
He needed someone on the inside.
他需要内奸
Someone who could get close to Lex.
能接近莱克斯的人
Holy...
天哪…
Lana, is that why you went through with the wedding?
拉娜 这就是你嫁给他的原因?
Why would you do that?
你为什么这么做?
To protect Clark.
保护克拉克
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表