Have you identified any of the bodies yet?
你有指认出任何尸体了吗?
They appear to be undocumented laborers.
这些显然都是没有证件的劳工
All their papers were forged.
所有的文件都是假造的
When the others found out they were missing, they were too scared to report it.
其他的人发现这些人失踪时 又害怕得不敢报♥警♥
What's gonna happen to the others?
其他的人会怎样?
They'll be detained and sent back to their country of origin.
都会被狗留 然后送回他们的国家
The good news is, though, thanks to your tip, Clark, McNally can't hurt anyone else.
好消息是,多亏你的举发 麦纳利先生不能再害人了
Are you sure there's no other field we should check, McNally?
你确定我们不用再检查其他地点了吗 麦纳利先生?
It would be in your best interest, sir, to tell us now.
现在就告诉我们 对你才是最有利的,先生
That boy who got away, he got to you, didn't he?
逃走的那个男孩子 跑去找你了,对不对?
Mr. McNally, whyd you do it?
麦纳利先生 你为什么要做这种事?
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
非常时期就要用非常手段
This farm is my livelihood.
这农场就是我的生计
So you brought in slave labor and then killed them when they tried to leave?
所以你就带进奴工 他们想逃你就杀害他们?
Well, I wasn't about to let a couple of lazy potato pickers turn me in.
哦,我总不能让几个 摘马铃薯的懒骨头跑去举发我
I guess I did that for them.
我猜,我是帮了他们大忙
Well, then you and that boy will pay for it.
哦,那你跟那个男孩子 就得付出代价
Get him out of here.
把他带走
When I told you to keep me informed of Jed McNally's activities...
我告诉过你,麦纳利的行动 要向我报告
...I thought you might include such trifling details as mass murder.
我以为像这种大屠♥杀♥的小细节 你也会对我报告
Sir, I had no idea that he was killing his workers.
先生,我完全不知道 他会杀害他的工人
You might manna get a stronger prescription for those glasses, Dr. Bauer.
你眼镜的度数也许该加深了 鲍尔博士
They found corpses on that farm.
他们在那农场发现尸体了
All that I knew was that the meteors gave him the ability...
我只知道陨石给了他超能力
to displace minerals and burrow through earth.
可以移开矿石 在地底钻洞
I didn't spend millions on research for the test subject to end up in jail.
我花几百万美元作研究 不是为了让他们落个坐牢的下场
Find McNally before the authorities do.
赶在当局之前 找到麦纳利
Mr. Luthor, you and I both know the man could be anywhere.
路德先生,你和我都知道 那个人可以无所不在
Then I suggest you start digging.
那我建议你 开始挖地我
I want him back.
我要他回来
Clark, what happened? Javier's not the only one who escaped.
克拉克,出什么事了? 哈维耶不是唯一逃走的人
The police had McNally in custody. He disappeared into the ground.
警方狗留麦纳利时 他钻入地下消失了
That makes sense, seeing as Jed McNally is 100-percent-certified meteor freak.
这就合理了,亲眼目睹 杰麦纳利是个如假包换的陨石怪
I checked into the Planet's archives...
我查过《星球日报》的档案
and it looks like our farmer friend was buried under a mountain of kryptonite.
我们的农夫朋友 似乎曾被一大堆的氪石给掩埋
That's why he went missing for three days.
所以他当时失踪三天
And it may explain his ability to move underground.
如此一来,他在地底移♥动♥的能力 也就说得通了
Being a human rototiller definitely helps with the harvest.
身为一个人体碎土机 对于农作绝对是有帮助的
In the last year and a halt, his farm has tripled in productivity.
过去的一年半 他农场的产能提升三倍
It sounds like he was being his own personal border patrol.
他似乎也是 他那里的边界巡逻
It anyone ever tried to leave, he made sure they wouldn't live to tell the authorities.
只要有人想逃 他就让他们无法活着去报♥警♥
I can't believe the same Jed who used to go fishing with my dad is now a murderer.
很难相信总是跟我爸去钓鱼的人 会变成一个杀人魔
Clark, it anything could turn a law-abiding citizen into a card-carrying serial killer...
若问有什么能让守法的市民 变成一个正港的连续杀人犯
it's kryptonite.
那就只有氪石了
Unit 12, possible stowaway on bus headed towards Granville.
12单位请注意,有疑似偷渡犯 在前往大镇的巴士上
Suspect is Hispanic, early teens, no IDJavier.
嫌犯西班牙裔,约十三岁,没身分证 哈维耶
I've been monitoring the police scanner in Granville.
我在监听大镇的 警用通讯频道
That absolutely could be--
那绝对可能是…
Hurry, Clark.
要快,克拉克
Let's go. We don't want to be late.
咱们走,我们可不能迟到
Come on, son.
快点,孩子
Come on, the police are coming. Let's do this the easy way.
快,警♥察♥快到了 我们就配合一点
No. I'm just trying to get to my mom.
不,我只是想去找我妈
Leave him alone.
放开他
Mind your own business, kid. He is my business.
你别管闻事,小鬼 他是我的事
What the...?
搞什么…?
How'd you do that?
你怎么办到的?
Javier, promise me you won't tell anybody about this.
哈维耶,答应我 你不会把此事说出去
Don't worry. I've become an expert at keeping secrets.
放心 我已经是保守秘密的专家了
All right, get in the truck.
好,上车
Let's get you home.
我们带你回家了
So I'm assuming that a behind-the-scenes tour of a laundry...
我猜洗衣店的 幕后之旅
wasn't exactly on your dream-date itinerary.
很难列入你梦幻约会的行程
I wouldn't rule it out.
我倒不会将那排除在外
Stack of towels could be awfully cushiony.
一堆毛巾 拿来当软垫可能很棒
Excuse me. Hi, I'm just looking for Esperanza Ramirez.
对不起 嗨,我要找艾丝波拉朗佐米瑞斯
Are you Esperanza? We know your son, Javier.
你是艾丝波拉吗? 我们认识你儿子,哈维耶
Javier? He is in America? Yeah, and he's looking for you.
哈维耶?他在美国? 对,他在找你
Where is he? At our friend's house.
他在哪里? 在我们朋友的家
We can take you there if you want. Yes.
我们可以带你去
You found her. Great, thanks.
你找到她了 太好了,谢谢
That was Chloe.
是克洛
Your mom's on her way to my house right now.
你妈已经在前往我家的路上了
Oh, I can't believe it. After two years, I finally get to see her.
哦,我真是不敢相信 两年了,我终于能见到她了
You never told me about Francisco, Clark.
你一直没对我说法兰西斯科的事 克拉克
Just tell me. Please.
告诉我,求求你
Javier, I'm sorry. He's dead.
哈维耶,我很抱歉 他死了
The sheriff ID'd his body.
警方已经确认他的尸体
I know it's tough. I've lost people close to me too.
我知道这很难 我也有失去亲友的经历
Stop the car. But, Javier, I
停车 可是哈维耶,我
Please, just stop the car.
求求你,先停车
Javier!
哈维耶!
Javier, I gotta get you out of here.
哈维耶,我得带你离开这里
I never should have brought Francisco with me.
我根本不该带法兰西斯科 跟我来的
Why didn't I give this to Francisco?
我为何没把这个给法兰西斯科?
It we hadn't tried to escape....
如果不是我们想逃走…
It's not your fault, Javier.
不是你的错,哈维耶
Come on. Let's go see your mom.
快点,我们去见你妈妈
Clark?
克拉克?
Clark!
克拉克!
Clark, you're all right.
克拉克,你没事
Mama.
妈妈
Javier.
哈维耶
Are you okay? What happened? Clark saved me.
你还好吗?出什么事了? 克拉克救了我
Javier should get to a hospital and be checked.
哈维耶应该到医院去检查一下
No. We can't. No hospitals.
不,我们不行 不能上医院
Hopefully you won't have to worry about that anymore.
但愿你们不用再为这种事烦脑
I'm doing everything in my power...
我在我的权限之内 尽可能的在帮忙
to get your family legal status.
好让你们一家得到合法身分
Mom, you can do that? I'm working on it.
妈,你可以吗? 我在设法了
I've been talking to Esperanza.
我跟艾丝波拉谈过了
Javier seems like an amazing boy...
哈维耶似乎是个很棒的男孩
...a boy I'd be proud to see as a citizen someday.
我会很荣幸见到他 有朝一日成为我们的公民
What about your position on the Senate?
你参议员的职务怎么办?
Sometimes, when you're dealing with extraordinary people...
有时为了特殊的人 我们得冒点风险
That's a lesson I learned from my son.
这是我向我儿子学来的
Hey. Hi.
嘿嗨
How was your trip?
你的旅行还好吗?
Well, a small-town girl from Kansas in the presidential suite...
哦,一个来自堪萨斯小镇的女孩 住总统套房♥
with a stretch limousine at her beck and call.
有辆加长大礼车 随时载送
It was definitely a change.
这绝对是一大改变
I'm sorry it you felt uncomfortable.
如果你觉得不舒服 那我很抱歉
Not at all. Actually, I thought it was amazing.
一点也不 其实我觉得很神奇
Yeah, it's easy to get used to, isn't it?
对,由简入奢易,对不对?
Lex, there were 2000 people in line for that art exhibit...
莱克斯 有两千人在排队等着看展览
and suddenly the ocean parted and I was escorted past everyone.
突然就像大海分出一条小路一样 我被人护送超越每个排队的人
I realized that money isn't just luxury, Lex.
我了解到 金钱不只是奢华,莱克斯
It's power.
金钱就是力量
And that power can be yours too, now.
现在这种力量 也可以是你的
Think of all the good we can do in the world.
想想我们有能力 为世上所做的善行
And I know exactly where I want to start.
我完全知道 我想从何开始
Huge one-bedroom, DSL ready, sprawling views of downtown.
超大单床房♥,配备宽频网络 可俯望市中心美景
If that doesn't scream “Chloe Sullivan”--
如果这样还不能大叫 〝克洛苏利文要了〞…
Jimmy, I'm not screaming for anyplace to live.
吉米,我不会为了住处大叫的
Okay, well, this one's well-lit, secure parking--
可以,好 有一间是光线良好、有停车…
Jimmy, I have an apartment.
吉米,我已经有公♥寓♥了
And, yes, my roommate might blast Metallica in the bathroom, but I'm happy there.
对,我室友会在浴室大放重金属音乐 可是我在那里很快乐
Chloe, it's in Smaliville.
克洛,你住在小镇
Look, I just don't feel too comfortable...
我就是不放心…
with my girlfriend living in a town surrounded by murderous freaks.
让我女朋友住在一个 被杀人怪胎围绕的城镇
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表