Martha, I am calling to congratulate the newest United States senator.
玛莎,我要恭喜你 当选最新的美国参议员
I have no doubt that Capitol Hill will never be the same, now that you are...
我相信国会山庄有了你 将会大不…
Clark, what are you doing here?
克拉克,你来做什么?
What I should have done a long time ago.
做我早就该做的事
You come into my life, pretending to be some kind of guardian angel.
你走入我的人生 假装成守护天使
You're exactly the opposite. No, you got it wrong.
其实正好相反 不,你弄错了
I swear. Your words mean nothing to me.
我发誓 你的话对我毫无意义
No, Clark. If Lana has spoken to you, I know what you must be thinking.
不,克拉克,如果拉娜跟你谈过 我知道你会怎么想
But you've got to listen. I've listened to you for too long.
但你得听我说 我已经听你说太久了
Lex is tracking a wraith from the Phantom Zone.
莱克斯在追踪一个 来自魔灵界的幽灵
I had to force Lana to marry him.
我必须强迫拉娜嫁给他
It was the only way she could get close to get the information I needed to help you.
只有这样她才能接近他 取得我要的资讯来帮你
No. I never asked for your help and I never will.
不,我从未求你帮忙 也永远不会再求你了
You're not a murderer. You're Kal-EI.
你不是杀人凶手 你是凯尔
Don't call me by that name.
不准叫我那个名字
Stop.
住手
This man is on our side.
他是我们的人
He's an emissary of Jor-EI.
他是乔艾尔的密使
Subject en route and fully anesthetized.
目标上路了 全身嘛醉状态
I'll meet you at base.
我们基地见
Lex, we have to talk.
莱克斯,我们要谈一谈
We most certainly do...
那当然
...but it'll have to wait.
不过得等一等
I'll be back tonight.
我今晚会回来
I won't be.
我不会
Lex, I can't live like this anymore.
莱克斯,我不能再这样下去
Yeah, I don't blame you.
对,我不怪你
Living a lie in a marriage you never wanted.
在你从来不想要的婚姻中 活在谎言里
It must take its toll after a while.
时间久了肯定会造成伤害
You're the expert.
你是专家
Setting up a nursery...
布置育婴室
...an heirloom crib...
传家的婴儿床
...the tears of joy in your eyes when you saw that ultrasound.
你看到超音波的时候 眼里习置的泪水
What kind of a toll does that take, Lex?
那会造成什么伤害 莱克斯?
What in God's name are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
I'm talking about the massive amounts of hormones...
我在说你注射到 我的静脉
...that you injected into my veins to make me believe I was pregnant.
那大量的荷尔蒙 让我以为我怀孕了
What kind of a monster are you?
你是哪门子的禽兽?
I don't know where you're getting your information from, Lana...
我不知道你从哪儿听来的 拉娜
...but it's nothing but slander.
但这完全是诽谤
You know I would never...
你知道我绝对不会…
Don't lie, Lex.
别说谎,莱克斯
It's too late for all that.
这一切都太迟了
This marriage is over.
这段婚姻结束了
Lana, I know I'm far from perfect...
拉娜 我知道我不完美
...but you can't deny what we have between us.
但你不能否认 我们之间的感情
Lex, all there is between us are lies on top of lies.
莱克斯,我们之间只有谎言
Lana, everything I've ever done, it's because I love you.
拉娜,我做的一切 都是因为我爱你
You aren't capable of love, Lex.
你根本不懂爱,莱克斯
You never were.
从来都不懂
It's Clark, isn't it?
是克拉克,对不对?
You never could get over him...
你永远忘不了他
...even if he is the greatest liar of them all.
即使他才是最大的骗子也一样
Clark means more to me than you ever will.
克拉克肯特对我的意义 永远都会胜过你
Lana...
拉娜
That's the last time you'll ever touch me.
你以后休想再碰我
Do you really think I could just let you walk away?
你真以为我会 就这样让你走?
What are you going to do, Lex?
你要怎么做,莱克斯?
Kill me?
杀了我?
Because it's the only way you're gonna keep me in this mansion.
因为只有这个方法 才能把我留在这屋子里
I know. I know.
我知道,我知道
The methods I have to use seem cruel, heartless.
我的方法看似残忍♥无情
But the truth is, I am using them to protect you.
但事实上 我是用它们来保护你
None of this makes any sense.
这些都不合情理
It was when Lex was possessed with Zod.
莱克斯受到查德的支配时
I became possessed with all your father's knowledge.
我拥有了你父亲 所有的知识
I found myself writing in Kryptonian, the symbol for power.
我发现自己在写克普顿文 力量的符号♥
It was a beacon.
那是一个信♥号♥♥
The same beacon Jor-El used when he needed me.
跟乔艾尔需要我时 用的是同一个信♥号♥♥
You knew my father?
你认识我爸?
I worked for Jor-EI, bringing criminals to justice.
我替乔艾尔工作 将罪犯绳之以法
When Krypton was on the verge of annihilation...
克普顿星球即将毁灭时
...he asked me to keep an eye out for you.
他请我留意你
Where have you been all these years? Watching from a distance.
这些年你都在哪? 远远的观望
Your father wanted you to pass the test without any help.
令尊要你在无人协助下 通过测试
He wasn't to interfere unless it was absolutely necessary.
除非有绝对的必要 否则他不会干涉
When you unleashed those phantoms, I didn't have a choice.
你释放那些幽灵后 我别无选择
Like what happened at the docks, in Seattle.
像是西雅图码头的事
Or when that phantom infected my mind. That's right.
或是幽灵感染我的心智时 没错
Unfortunately, I've lost a step since then.
遗憾的是 之后我就跟丢了
What happened?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没事
That's not nothing.
谁说没事?
I had a run-in with the last phantom.
我跟上一个幽灵起了争执
I have to leave Earth's atmosphere to heal.
我必须离开地球大气层 才能疗伤
But first I must complete the job I started.
但首先我必须完成 由我起头的工作
I'll go after the phantom. I have the crystal.
我去追幽灵 我有水晶
I doubt that crystal will work. It's not an ordinary phantom.
我怀疑那块水晶有用 它不是普通的幽灵
It's the product of a Kryptonian lab experiment.
它是克普顿星球人 实验室的产品
It's destroying one human being after another...
它已经摧毁了 一个又一个的人类
...desperately searching for the only host...
不顾一切的寻找 唯一的宿主
...that will insure its survival, a Kryptonian body.
确保它能活命 亦即克普顿星球人的身体
Where's the phantom?
幽灵在哪?
If you were to get infected, it could kill you.
你要是被感染 它会杀了你
People are being killed every day.
每天都有人被杀
If anyone's gonna stop this phantom, it's gonna be me.
如果有谁能阻止这个幽灵 那一定就是我
Reeves Dam?
瑞夫斯水坝?
I don't get it.
我不懂
You said the symptoms were black eyes and a high fever, right?
你说症状是 黑眼和高烧,对吧?
That and a bad temper.
加上坏脾气
Your hack worked. I'm into the QPP database. I'll start searching police records.
你成功入侵系统 我开始搜寻警方记录了
Here we go.
我到了
There was an 8-year-old boy admitted to a hospital 13 miles away from that cabin.
有个8岁男孩送入 距那问木屋13哩远的医院
Blackened corneas, high fever, explosive tendencies.
角膜泛黑,发高烧 有暴躁倾向
The doctors didn't know what was wrong. What hospital is he at?
医生不知道怎么回事 他在哪家医院?
Saint Mary's.
圣玛丽医院
But that's not gonna get us anywhere, because it says here the boy disappeared.
但是帮不了我们 因为上面说男孩失踪了
I have the police report.
我找到报案记录了
A maintenance worker said he saw the boy being loaded into an unmarked helicopter.
维修员说看到男孩 被送进无标志的直升机
This has gotta be Lex.
一定是莱克斯
So Lex is tracking a wraith from the Phantom Zone...
所以莱克斯在追踪 魔灵界的幽灵
...and Lionel Luthor is your new father figure?
而李涅路德是 你父亲的新形体
This is a lot of excitement for one day. Yeah, there's more.
今天还真刺♥激♥ 是啊,不只这样呢
Lana's leaving him.
拉娜要离开他
That's a happy headline. Why didn't you say anything?
这是开心的头条 你怎么没说呢?
Chloe...
克洛
...I told Lana my secret.
我把我的秘密告诉拉娜了
She knows everything. She knows that I'm...
她什么都知道了 她知道我是…
...an alien.
外星人
So I guess we have a new charter member of the Clark Kent secret-keeping club.
看来克拉克肯特 保密俱乐部有新成员了
What did she say?
她怎么说?
She kissed me.
她吻了我
That's fantastic.
太棒了
You've been wanting this forever. You just...
这是你一直梦寐以求的
You must be on cloud 99.
你一定欣喜若狂吧
I will be, as soon as I deal with this phantom.
等我解决这个幽灵 我一定会的
What are you doing down here?
你在这里做什么?
I'm an engineering major at Met U and I'm doing a paper on hydroelectric power.
我在大都会大学主修工程 我正在写水力发电的论文
The man on the phone... Go back and get out of here.
电♥话♥里的人说… 快回去,离开这里
I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's going on at this dam.
我哪里也不去 除非你告诉我这水坝在搞什么
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表