对,不 是对的
should be thankful for who I am, right? And the abilities that I have. I know that.
对于有这样的自我与能力 我就该感恩了,对吧?
Me too.
我也是
Now, come on, you can't be alone on Thanksgiving.
好了,感恩节 你不可以一个人过
The bird's waiting.
火鸡在等你呢
Thanks, Clark, I-No, I appreciate the otter, but I can't.
谢了,克拉克,我… 我很感谢你的邀请,可是我不能
Lois is gonna be there...
露意丝也会去…
...and I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to be in the same zip code as me.
我很笃定 她一定不想跟我共处一室
Now that you're back on track, I'm sure Lois is gonna want you there.
你现在已经回归常态了 我相信她会想看到你去的
Trust me. Whoa, trust you?
相信我 哇,相信你?
What happened to lectures about guys with secret identities...
你不是教训过 有秘密的人…
not able to handle relationships?
无法处理感情的?
The truth is, you and I are different, and Lois isn't Lana.
事实是,你跟我不一样 露意丝也不是拉娜
It you two are meant to be together, then who am I to stand in the way?
如果你们俩注定要在一起 那我凭什么阻档呢?
Hey. Are you feeling any better?
嘿,你感觉好点了吗?
Hanging in there.
还撑得住
Well, make yourself comfortable. I did my due diligence...
你自己来,别客气 我刚刚才彻底的调查了…
on the Second Chances Halfway House, and I found--
二次契机中途之家 我发现…
Chloe, I'm not here to talk about the halfway house.
克洛,我不是来谈中途之家的
Okay.
好
But there's some stuff I think you should know about Lana. About Lex.
不过,我觉得有些事 你必须知道,有关莱克斯的
I don't want to hear anything more about Lex. I can't.
我不想再听有关莱克斯的事 我没办法
What's going on?
怎么啦?
Lana, what happened?
拉娜,出什么事了?
Hey, you know you can tell me anything.
嘿,你是知道的 你什么都可以告诉我
Chloe...
克洛…
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Okay.
好
There.
好了
Did you cook that on the barbecue?
你是用烤肉炉烤的吗?
It's a little crispy on the outside, but it's what's on the inside that counts.
外表也许有点焦 不过内在才是最重要的
I'm sure it's delicious.
我相信一定美味无比
Clark, would you put the hot plate on the table, please?
克拉克 请你把隔热垫放到桌上好吗?
Did you talk to Oliver today?
你今天有跟奥利佛谈过吗?
Don't go there, Smaliville.
不要再说了,小子
I think that's for you.
我想应该是找你的
Jimmy says hi from his mom's house and, ever the reporter, he has news.
吉米在他妈妈家向你问好 此外,记者达人还有新闻
I guess the Metropolis PD. arrested...
我想大都会警方…
Pamela Black's killer, and you were right.
已逮捕杀害潘蜜拉布雷克的凶手 而且你说对了
It wasn't the Green Arrow. It was some kid from the halfway house.
凶手不是绿箭客 是来自中途之家的一个人
I'd bet anything that Lax is somehow behind this.
我敢大胆的猜测 莱克斯脱不了关系
Maybe. I doubt we'll be able to prove it, though.
也许,不过我很怀疑 我们是否有办法证明
I guarantee you Lex's shredders are doing some serious overtime.
我可以对你保证 莱克斯的碎纸机一定已全力运作了
Does Lana know about this?
拉娜知道这件事吗?
I went by the mansion the other day, and she was upset about something.
有一天我到他那边去 不知为什么,她心情不好
Is she all right?
她还好吧?
Yeah. Yeah, as tar as I know.
对,据我所知还好啦
She's tine.
她没事的
Oliver.
奥利佛
Happy turkey day.
火鸡节快乐
Where you been? I've been worried about you.
你上哪里去了? 我很担心你
Yeah.
对
Listen, that's all over now.
听着,一切都结束了
I'm like a walking drug-tree zone. Honest.
我现在可说是 完全把毒品戒掉了,真的
It I were to hug you right now, I wouldn't stab myself on any stray needles?
如果我现在抱抱你 不会被什么针头扎到吧?
Get over here.
过来
I'm so sorry I ever hurt you.
如果我曾伤到你 我很抱歉
It I could have everyone's attention, please?
请大家注意一下,好吗?
I'd like to make a little announcement.
我想发表小小的成言
Our family has a tradition...
我们的家族有项传统…
that goes back way before I was even born...
这传统可回溯到我出生之前…
.where everyone takes a moment to say what they're most thankful for in their lives.
我们都会对生命中最要感谢的事 表达一点谢意
I would just like to say that I'm most thankful for my mom and dad...
我想表达 我最感谢我爸妈…
...whose faith in me taught me to have faith in myself.
他们对我的信心 还教导我要有自信
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Hear, hear. Let's eat.
太棒了 我们开动了
You haven't said a word all night.
你整晚都没说话
Is everything okay?
你没事吧?
Everything's tine.
没事
Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表