这么高,你怎么可能活着? 是瑜和术,好了,放开我
You tell me how, or I'm calling the cops.
把原因告诉我 不然我就报♥警♥了
You'll call the cops anyway.
你反正是会报♥警♥的
You may be able to heal, but that doesn't mean you don't feel pain.
你也许能痊愈 不过你还是会痛的
Let go. You start talking.
放手 你开始说话
There's this doctor who comes to the halfway house.
有个去中途之家的医生
We get these shots they say are vitamins. That's some kind of vitamin, huh?
我们有打一些 他们说是某种维他命的针
What's the doctor's name?
那医生叫什么名字?
How am I supposed to know? What does he look like?
我哪里会晓得? 他长什么样子?
It's not a he. She's a chick.
不是男的,她是个女的
Waste not, want not.
别浪费就不愁缺货
What happened, doctor, bad batch?
怎么了,医师 一批瑕疵品吗?
The project's shut down.
这个案子关闭了
Look, I might have come into this game a little late...
听着,我加入这场游戏 也许有点迟…
but I'm paying you a lot more than Queen.
不过,我给你的钱比昆恩给的多多了
He isn't shutting down anything. You're right. I am.
他没有关掉什么 你说对了,是我
And I could care less about your petty rivalry.
我才不在乎 你们小小的竞争游戏
This has gone beyond one-upmanship, doctor.
此事已经超脱 高人一等的游戏了,医师
Your research is now a personal cause of mine.
你的研究 如今已成为我个人的目标
Find another cause. I won't be responsible for any more violence.
再去找别的目标 我不想为更多的暴行负责
Should have thought about that when you took my money.
你收我的钱时 就该考虑到这一点了
I admit, I was blinded by greed...
我承认 我被贪婪冲昏了头…
but now that people are getting hurt, money means nothing to me.
可是现在已经有人受伤了 金钱对我已不再重要
I'm going back to the drawing board. All existing RL65 is being destroyed.
我要重头开始 所有现有的RL65都要摧毁
I'm sorry, doctor, I can't let you do that.
对不起,医师 我不能让你这么做
Hey, how's Lois?
嘿,露意丝还好吗?
Physically, she's tine. She's looking tor Oliver.
身体是没事了 她在找奥利佛
l can't tind him anywhere. Maybe this will help.
我就是找不到他 也许这会有点帮助
My geek analyzed the liquid in that syringe, and you're right.
我的科学怪胎朋友分♥析♥过 针筒里的液体,你说对了
No one's gonna take it and go to a rave.
没有人会用那种东西 来疯狂的闹一闹的
It's a cutting edge molecular modifier...
那是一种尖端的分子修正剂…
...that has to do with tissue regeneration.
是跟组织修复有关的
So it has some sort of healing power.
所以那东西 有某种治疗的功效
Conceivably, but according to my Einstein, it also packs a mean punch...
可以这么说 不过我那个爱因斯坦说…
to a part of your brain, the amygdala, which triggers violent behavior.
会对大脑扁桃体部位造成重大冲击 因而诱发暴♥力♥行为
Now, why in God's name would Oliver be injecting something like that?
所以,奥利佛为什么 要注射这一类的东西呢?
I don't know, but we better find him before he does something he regrets.
不晓得,不过我们最好快找到他 以免他做出悔不当初的事情
Who created the drug?
是谁制♥造♥出这种药物的?
A woman named Pamela Black is the only one doing that level of research.
只有一个叫潘蜜拉布雷克的女人 在从事这种层次的研究
She's a professor at Princeton, and has been taking a recent sabbatical...
她是普林斯顿的教授 最近休年假…
to work with Queen Industries.
帮昆恩企业做事
It she's supplying drugs, then most likely Oliver's gonna show up for more.
如果是她提供药物 那奥利佛一定会再去找她要
She's dead.
她死了
And her place has been completely pillaged.
她的地方完全被掠夺一空
Drugs or no drugs, I can't believe Oliver would kill someone.
不管有没有用药 我不相信奥利佛会杀人
I don't think it was Oliver, Clark.
我想不是奥利佛,克拉克
It was the Green Arrow.
是绿箭客
Looks like our green hero has made the leap from Robin Hood to cold-blooded killer.
看来我们的绿色英雄 已从罗宾汉转变成泠血杀手了
I just don't understand why a scientist was his target.
我就是不明白 他干嘛找上一个科学家
Chloe. Clark!
克洛 克拉克!
These folders are from a halfway house...
这些资料夹来自一个中途之家…
in Metropolis called Second Chance. This doctor...
是在大都会,名为二次契机 这位医师…
she was giving the kids the same drugs Oliver was taking.
她把给奥利佛的药 也给那里的人使用
Lex's foundation funds this halfway house.
莱克斯的基金会 赞助这个中途之家
Lex co-opted Oliver's scientist.
莱克斯也选择了 奥利佛的科学家
Those two have been at each other since high school.
这两个人从中学开始就彼此竞争
And the Green Arrow got in the way. Ever the crusader for the underprivileged...
还有绿箭客涉入其中 这位弱势族群的救世主…
...he must've gotten wind of Dr. Black's experiments...
他一定是听说 布雷克医师的实验了…
and taken care of her his own way.
所以用自己的方式解决她
If the Green Arrow found out that LuthorCorp is behind this...
如果绿箭客发现路德企业在幕后…
...Lex could be the next target.
莱克斯就可能是他的 下一个目标
Sorry.
对不起
I'm looking for Lex.
我要找莱克斯
He's not here.
他不在这里
You okay?
你还好吧?
Lana, what is it?
拉娜,怎么了?
It's nothing. I'm tine.
没什么 我很好
You don't look tine.
你看起来不太好
You can talk to me, it's okay.
你可以跟我谈的 没关系的
It is.
是的
Do you ever wish that you could go back in time...
你曾否希望 你能回到从前…
...and everything would be different?
然后一切都将变得不一样?
All the time.
常常希望如此
What happened? What did--
出什么事了?到底…
What did Lex do? He didn't do anything.
莱克斯到底做了什么? 他没有
It you're in trouble, Lana, I can help.
如果你有麻烦,拉娜 我可以帮忙
Clark, this has nothing to do with you.
克拉克,这事跟你无关
Could you please just go?
你可以离开了吗?
Your car is ready, sir.
你的车准备好了,先生
Sorry, Luthor.
对不起,路德
Work's not over yet.
事情还没完呢
What is this? Sign on the dotted line...
这是什么? 在虚线上签名…
and all your assets will be divided among the 50 global charities listed below.
你所有资产将分配给以下所列 全球50家总善机构
Would you mind telling me what I've done to deserve this?
请你告诉我,我到底做了什么 让你如此对待我?
After your support of the Second Chance Halfway House...
在你赞助二次契机中途之家之后…
...I think it's a natural step. I went by to check out the facility.
我想那是正常的管道 我去查过那个机构
After some prodding, the director told me what you were doing to the residents.
几经刺探,那个总监才告诉我 你们对住那里的人做了什么
He was lying.
他骗你的
So then I went to pay the good doctor a visit, and guess what?
所以我就去探望那位好医师 你猜怎么了?
She's dead.
她死了
I knew you weren't a saint, Luthor, but killing a woman to cover your tracks?
我早知道你不是圣人,路德 不过,你还会杀个女人灭口?
You're delusional.
你疯了
Sign it.
签名
What the hell are you doing?
你在搞什么?
It's out of ink.
没墨水了
Drop it.
放下
You first. What do you think is faster?
你先 你觉得哪一种比较快?
An arrow, or a bullet?
是弓箭还是子弹?
There's only one way to find out.
只有一种方法可以得知
Oliver.
奥利佛
What have you done?
你做了什么事?
He pulled a gun, Clark. I had no choice.
他掏出一把枪,克拉克 我别无选择
Lex? Lex?
莱克斯?莱克斯?
No, let nature take its course.
不,就).lR其自然好了
Oliver, that's the drugs talking. It's not you.
奥利佛,是药物在驱使你 不是你的意志在说话
Hey, that drug is the best thing that ever happened to me, Clark.
那种药是我前所未有的好事,克拉克
I'm not bulletproof like you are. I gotta do whatever it takes.
我不像你能刀枪不入 我必须不计一切的去做
l need that drug. Oliver, you're not a killer.
我需要那种药 奥利佛,你不是一个杀手
No, but he is, Clark.
不,可是他是的,克拉克
Listen to me, you and I both know the world's a better place without Lex Luthor.
听我说,你我都心知肚明 这世上少了莱克斯会更好
That's not for us to decide, Oliver. Where are the drugs?
这不是我们能决定的,奥利佛 药在哪里?
Lex, he took it all. He took it all from the lab.
莱克斯全拿走了 他从实验室里全拿走了
Let him die.
让他死
You killed him.
你杀死他了
You killed him.
你杀死他了
Who am I dealing with? Jekyll or Hyde?
我现在是跟化身博士本人说话 还是另一个他?
Just plain old Oliver today, Clark.
克拉克 今天就只是原来的奥利佛
You haven't broken any glasses. That's a good sign.
你还没打破任何杯子 这是好现象
Right.
对
What made you come to your senses?
是什么让你恢复理智的?
Actually, you did.
其实,就是因为你
This whole time, I just wanted to be like Clark Kent, you know. I wanted to--
这阵子以来,我想跟你一样 我就只是想要…
I wanted the ability to bring justice to the world...
我想拥有 为世上带来正义的能力…
...without having to worry about getting killed in the process.
而不用担心在行侠仗义的过程 会不幸丧命
And then something occurred to me, and I realized...
后来,我突然想通了 我了解到…
...that Clark Kent would never take another man's life.
克拉克绝对不会 取别人的性命
I came within an inch of doing just that.
我差一点点就那样了
I'm not even in your league.
我根本不能算是你的同伙
Oliver, you do a lot of good in this world.
奥利佛,你为世上做了许多好事
You don't need to be indestructible to be a hero.
当英雄 不一定要有金刚不坏之身
Yeah. No, you're right, you're right. Yeah-I
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表