Not until you know everything.
除非你知道真♥相♥
Clark, it's okay.
克拉克,没关系
You don't have to explain.
你不必跟我解释
I owe it to you. No, you don't owe me anything.
这是我欠你的 不,你不欠我任何事
I'm the one who's been in denial...
我一直在否认
...and I thought that the love that I have for Lex would be enough.
我以为我对莱克斯的爱已经足够
But I can't keep turning my back on the truth.
但我无法忽视真♥相♥
What are you saying?
你想说什么?
I'm not marrying Lex.
我不会嫁给莱克斯
I don't have time to explain right now.
现在我没空解释
I'll meet you at the barn at 5:00.
五点到谷仓跟我碰面
You have to go. I'll be there. I promise.
你得走了,我会到的,我发誓
Go.
快去
Miss Lang?
蓝小姐?
Shouldn't you be leaving for the church?
你应该出发到教堂去了吧?
What's this?
这是怎么一回事?
This will destroy Lex.
这会毁了莱克斯
Mr. Luthor, I'm sorry, but this is none of your business.
路德先生,对不起 但这不关你的事
I'm making it my business. I can't let you call off the wedding.
我认为这是我的事 我不会让你取消婚礼
Things have changed...
情况有变
...and it wouldn't be fair to Lex to pretend like they haven't.
假装没事对莱克斯来说不公平
You know Clark's secret, don't you?
你知道克拉克的秘密,对吧?
I've been watching you since you started seeing my son.
你开始跟我儿子交往后 我一直在观察你
And you've been getting closer and closer...
你越来越接近
...to finding out the shocking truth about Clark Kent.
就快发现克拉克肯特的惊人秘密
What a surprise it must've been to realize...
最让人意外的是知道
...Clark has kept up the deception for so long...
克拉克在你面前
...right under your nose.
装了那么久
He was trying to protect me.
他想保护我
And he's not gonna let you threaten me now.
现在他不会让你来威胁我
You think Clark's invincible.
你以为克拉克是天下无敌
Not so. Like every hero, he has an Achilles' heel, a weakness.
事实上不然 他跟每个英雄一样都有弱点
I know what it is.
我知道他的弱点是什么
And I know that it could kill him.
我知道那可能会要了他的命
No.
不
You could never hurt him.
你无法伤害他的
Would you bet Clark's life on that?
你要拿克拉克的命来打赌?
I give you my word, Miss Lang.
我可以跟你保证,蓝小姐
If you don't honor the promise that you've made to my son...
如果你不履行你对我儿子的承诺
...or I find out you've told anyone about this conversation...
或是被我发现 你把我们的谈话告诉任何人
...I will kill Clark Kent.
我会杀了克拉克肯特
She didn't tell you anything?
她什么都没告诉你?
She just vanished, she won't answer her cell.
她无声无息地消失,连手♥机♥都没接
I'm sorry, I don't know what to say.
对不起,我不知道该说什么
But I'm sure there's an explanation for all this.
但我相信这一定有原因
Father, did Lana say anything to you?
神父,拉娜有跟你提任何事吗?
Anything that might have indicated...
任何暗示…?
Be patient, Lex.
有点耐性,克拉克
Give her a little more time.
再给她一些时间
Wedding-day jitters are to be expected.
婚礼恐慌症是很正常的
She's not coming.
她不会来了
I've loved you since the first moment I saw you.
我第一眼看到你时就爱上了你
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗?
It's too corny, huh?
这太老套了,对吧?
Do you, Alexander Luthor, take Lana Lang...
莱克斯路德 你愿意娶蓝拉娜为妻
...to be your wife in the holy state of matrimony?
缔造神圣婚姻吗?
Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her...
你愿意爱她,安慰她 尊敬她,守在她的身边
...in sickness and in health...
不论生老病死
...for richer, for poorer...
富贵贫贱
...and forsaking all others, as long as you both shall live?
至死方休?
I do.
我愿意
And do you, Lana Lang...
蓝拉娜,你愿意
...take Alexander Luthor to be your husband...
接纳莱克斯路德为你的丈夫
...in the holy state of matrimony?
缔造神圣婚姻吗?
Do you promise to love him...
你愿意爱他
...comfort him, honor and keep him...
安慰他,尊敬他,守在他的身边
...in sickness and in health...
不论生老病死
...for richer, for poorer...
富贵贫贱
...and forsaking all others as long as you both shall live?
至死方休?
I do.
我愿意
I love you.
我爱你
May I present to you...
请大家欢迎
...Mr. And Mrs. Alexander Luthor.
莱克斯路德夫妇
I never thought it was possible to be this happy.
我没想过我能这么快乐
How did I ever turn out to be the man...
我怎么会成为
...who gets to spend the rest of his life with you?
能跟你厮守一生的男人?
Okay.
好吧
I'll just get my things...
我去拿我的东西
...Mrs. Luthor.
路德太太
I'll be right there.
我马上过去
I waited for you.
我一直在等你
Clark.
克拉克
What happened?
发生了什么事?
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I didn't mean to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
But I wanna be with Lex.
但我想跟莱克斯在一起
That's not true.
那不是真的
He got to you, didn't he?
是他逼你的,对吧?
Please just believe me and let it go.
请相信我,忘了这一切
Let it go?
忘了这一切?
Let it go? Lana, I love you.
忘了这一切?拉娜,我爱你
I love you. Clark, don't.
不要
Tell me what he did.
告诉我他做了什么
What did Lex do? You don't have to stay with him.
莱克斯做了什么? 你不必待在他身边
He didn't do anything. I've made my decision.
他什么都没做,这是我自己的决定
I just wanna be with him.
我只是想跟他在一起
Why do you keep saying that?
为什么你要一直那么说?
Lana, we should be together.
拉娜,我们应该在一起
I want this more than I've ever wanted anything.
这是我最想做的事
And I know that you do too.
我知道你也想要这么做
I've had a change of heart.
我改变了心意
You don't mean that.
你不是认真的
Is this because of my secret?
这跟我的秘密有关吗?
Lana, I'll tell you.
拉娜,我会告诉你
I'm not like everyone else. I'm...
我跟其他人不一样,我是…
No, Clark, you have to go. No.
不,克拉克,你必须离开 不
No.
不
Not until you look me in the eye and you tell me...
除非你能看着我的眼睛告诉我
...that you'd rather spend the rest of your life with Lex Luthor...
你宁愿跟莱克斯路德共度一生
...instead of me.
也不要跟我在一起
I'm sorry, Clark.
对不起,克拉克
I love Lex.
我爱莱克斯
Congratulations, son.
恭喜你,儿子
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢你,爸
And why do I get the feeling that's not all you came to say?
为什么我觉得你还有别的事要说?
Good to see the euphoria of your wedding day...
很高兴见到你 即使今天结婚很开心
...hasn't tempered your cynicism.
也没有被冲昏了头
I guess old habits die hard.
我想这是恶习难改
And apparently some are next to impossible to kill, aren't they?
很明显地有些习惯 就是改不了,对吧?
Do you sit up at night practicing this stuff?
你整晚没睡都在练习这个吗?
How could you be so stupid?
你怎么会那么笨呢?
A grown man on his wedding day...
你长大要结婚了
...and you need me to come to the rescue again.
还需要我来救你
You are pathetic.
你太可悲了
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Don't play the fool with me, Lex.
别跟我装傻,莱克斯
There's a crypt down below that has gotten a little over-crowded.
地下室的那件事太夸张了
It was an accident. Of course it was.
那是个意外 那当然是个意外
You don't have the guts to plan a successful murder.
你根本没勇气动手杀人
And if anyone should discover that the fresh corpse downstairs...
如果有人发现楼下那具尸体
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表