Wait...
等等…
...I have a surprise for you.
我要送给你一个惊喜
I like surprises...
我喜欢惊喜…
but I don't like to wait.
不过我不喜欢等待
It'll be worth it. Trust me.
值得等待的 相信我
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Come on, get up!
快点,起来!
Give it to him!
东西给他
Come on.
快点
Yeah.
好耶
Come on. You want some of this?
干的好 你们想尝尝这玩意充吗?
They don't.
他们不想
But I do.
可是我想
Oliver?
奥利佛?
Okay, I'm pretty open minded, but kinky hide-and-seek really isn't my game.
好,我的思想是很开放 不过我不爱玩怪异的躲猫猫
Okay, you win.
好,你赢了
Oily oily whatever-whatever.
小猫猫,你可以出来了
Okay, Oliver, this isn't funny.
好了,奥利佛 这一点都不好玩
Where are you?
你在哪里?
Good one, Lois.
真是白搭,露意丝
Don't worry, cops will have a key.
放心,警♥察♥会有钥匙的
Surprise.
给你一个惊喜
Mom, I have a big appetite, but you've got enough food here to feed an army.
妈,我的胃口是很大 不过你准备的食物可以喂一支军队了
I thought it'd be a good idea to invite a few people over for Thanksgiving.
我是想,邀一些人来过感恩节 是个好主意
Actually, I was hoping we could keep it low-key.
其实,我原本希望 我们可以低调点过节
I'm not feeling very thankful this year.
今年我并不觉得很感恩
It's going to be a hard day, especially after what just happened to Raya...
我知道这一天会很难熬 特别是有拉雅的事…
but company could help.
不过有人陪伴 总是有帮助的
It was Dad's holiday. He carved the turkey.
这是爸爸的节日 以前都是他切火鸡的
I can carve this year.
今年我来切
Mom, he was the one who made sure we all said what we were thankful for.
妈,都是他让我们说出 我们所感恩的事
He always made sure that I was thankful for my abilities...
他总是要我 为我的能力感恩…
but you know what? He was wrong.
可是,你知道吗? 他错了
It I was normal, he would still be here...
如果我是正常人 今天他就还会在这里…
carving the turkey with grandpa's old carving knife.
拿着祖父那把旧刀子 切割感恩节火鸡
Hey.
嘿
So you can scratch Oliver's name ott the Thanksgiving guest list...
你们可以把奥利佛的名字 从感恩节名单中剔除了…
or any other guest list, for that matter.
或是其他什么宾客名单
I'm solo.
我恢复单身了
Well, that's too bad. What happened?
哦,那太可惜了 出什么事了?
Last night he pulled another one of his trademark disappearing acts...
昨夜,他又使出 他的独门失踪本领…
...smack in the middle of a date.
就在我们约会约到一半的时候
Well, I'm sorry, Lois.
哦,我觉得很遗憾,露意丝
Oh, don't be. I mean, who's kidding who here? We had no future.
哦,不需要,跟谁开玩笑啊 我们本来就没前途
He's a world-renowned billionaire, and I am a nail-biting...
他是个举世闻名的富豪 我是一个生活拮据…
Talon-dwelling, tabloid reporter.
以塔龙为家的八挂记者
Lois, I'm sure you'll find someone who's better suited for you.
露意丝,我相信你会找到 更适合你的人
Yeah, I know, I know, life goes on.
对,我知道,我知道 日子总得过下去
At least for some people. Have you heard the news?
至少有些人还有日子可过 你们听到新闻了没?
The Green Arrow was shot last night.
绿箭客昨晚中弹了
It's in today's Planet.
今天的《星球日报》有报导
A man found him bleeding...
有人发现他血流如注…
and ran for help. When the cops finally got there...
就跑去求援 警方才氐达现场后…
all that was left was a bloodstain.
就只剩地上的血渍
Lex.
莱克斯
I found the charitable organization I want to focus on.
我找到想要加入的 总善机构了
It's Second Chance Halfway House.
就是二次契机中途之家
I have the time, and I heard you mention them on the phone...
我有时间 你讲电♥话♥时我听过你提起…
and then I found this brochure.
后来我又发现这本册子
What an amazing program.
多么棒的方案
I don't see why they can't be in every city in the country.
我觉得这种机构 可以在全国每座城市设立
Lana...
拉娜…
you'd be in contact with violent criminals just released from prison.
你得跟刚刚出狱的 凶暴罪犯接触耶
Maybe from time to time, but mostly I'd be at the central office.
也许偶而吧 大部分时间,我都会在中♥央♥办公室
Why not channel your energy into the Youth Foundation...
你何不把你的精力 投♥注♥于青年基金会…
or the Center for Victim's Rights?
或是受害人♥权♥利中心?
Because this is what I want to do.
因为这是我想做的
I'm just trying to protect you.
我只是想要保护你
What is it with people feeling like they have to protect me?
你们干嘛都想要保护我呢?
Lex, I don't need to be watched over.
莱克斯,我不需要别人照顾
I didn't say you did. I want you to be sate.
我没说你需要 我是希望你能安全
Well, this isn't about what you want.
哦,此事不在于你希望什么
This is about what I want.
重点在于我想要什么
Pick any other project.
随你挑其他别的方案
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You're looking awfully healthy.
你看起来 好得很
It's called exercise, Clark.
这就叫运动,克拉克
Something mortals have to do from time to time.
这是我们几人 要常常做的事
According to The Daily Planet...
根据《星球日报》…
...the Green Arrow was shot last night.
绿箭客昨夜中弹了
It I was shot, don't you think I'd be in a hospital or a morgue?
如果真的,你不觉得此刻 我该在医院或太平问了吗?
I'm not bulletproof like you are, Clark.
我又不像你一样刀枪不入,克拉克
Besides, you should know better than to believe everything...
何况,你最该了解 不能完全相信…
you read in the newspaper.
报纸上的东西
It's The Daily Planet, not the Inquisitor. A witness saw you lying in a pooi of blood.
是《星球日报》的,不是《审讯者报》 有目击证人看到你躺在血泊中
Maybe it was someone else with a preference for green.
搞不好是 另一个喜欢绿色的人
What's your Green Arrow gear doing in the middle of the room?
你干嘛大喇喇的 把绿箭客的装备放在这里?
I'm uploading a video. Check this out.
我在传录影的档案 你看看
See that?
看到没?
Now I've got footage of the scumbags, so if they try to get away...
我有那些垃圾的录影画面了 所以只要他们敢逃…
...I can track them down.
我就可以追查他们的下落
Oliver, you're getting sloppy.
奥利佛,你愈来愈不小心了
Your gear's out in the room, the door's unlocked. That could have been Lois.
你没把东西收好,门也没锁 搞不好进来的人是露意丝
Yeah. You know what? I've had a lot on my mind lately.
对,你知道吗? 近来我忙得很
You were too busy using your powers to bale hay...
很显然你近来忙着 运用你的超能力在绑稻草…
...than to realize there's a crime wave in Metropolis.
所以没发现大都会的犯罪率高涨
Let me ask you a question.
我问你一个问题
Are you ever gonna get ott your ass and do something for a change?
你要不要改变一下 别再自怨自艾了?
I didn't come to be insulted. There's the door.
我不是来被人羞辱的 门就在那边
l don't remember you being invited. Oliver, what's going on with you?
我可没邀请你来 奥利佛,你到底怎么了?
I don't need advice from someone whose only worry in life...
我不需要一个只关心 要设法掩藏真实身分的人…
...is to protect his identity. That's a lie, you know it.
来对我说教 你明知,不是那样的
Let me tell you, when I'm on the streets, I'm protecting people, all right?
我告诉你,我上街时 是在保护好人,可以吗?
I got much bigger things to worry about. Like staying alive.
我得关心更重要的事 比如说,要如何生存
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
I'm tine, just get out of here. Go! You sure?
滚出去就对了,滚
Come in.
请进
When did you turn the apartment into a florist shop?
你怎么把公♥寓♥变成花店了?
They're from Oliver.
是奥利佛送来的
Wait a second. The guy smothers you with flowers...
等一下 这家伙用花把你团团围住…
...and you forget everything he's done? Please, I'm not that gullible.
他的所作所为,你就全忘了? 拜托,我没那么好骗
The whole botanical overkill was just a lame attempt to beg forgiveness.
这种夸张的花海战术 只是徒劳无功的求饶方式
Well, it he shows up in person to beg for forgiveness, don't answer the door.
哦,如果他本人来求饶 你别去应门
Lois, I went to talk to him at his apartment.
露意丝,我去他的公♥寓♥ 我他谈过
You didn't. What were you thinking?
不会吧? 你在想什么?
I was looking out for you. l have 20/20 vision. I look out for myself.
我帮你去看看 我的视力超正常,自己会看
When I was in his apartment, I found a needle and a syringe.
我在他的公♥寓♥时 找到注射针筒和针头
Unless they're doctor-prescribed, I think Oliver's doing drugs.
除非这是医师的处方 不然,他就是在注射违♥禁♥品♥
This actually explains a lot. All those times he disappeared.
这倒说得通 可以解释他为何老是闹失踪
I should have known.
我早该知道的
He said that Thanksgiving was a hard time of year, made him think about his parents.
他说过感恩节是一年之中 最难熬的日子,让他想起双亲
Lois, I think you might wanna keep your distance.
露意丝,我想你最好 跟他保持距离
He has a substance abuse problem, not leprosy.
他有的是毒瘾的问题 又不是得嘛疯病
I'm not going to abandon him when he needs me the most.
我不要在他最需要我时抛弃他
He's not himself now. Based on his behavior...
他现在有些失常 基于他目前的行为…
...I don't think he's someone you wanna be around.
我觉得 你不会想跟他太接近的
Well, see, that's the difference between you and me, Clark.
哦,这就是你跟我 最大的差别了,克拉克
I don't desert people when they need help.
我不会抛下需要援助的人
You're a miracle worker, doc. We need to talk, Mr. Queen.
你是个神奇的工作人员,医师 我们得谈谈,昆恩先生
We certainly do.
我们当然得谈
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表