I'm glad you came, Lana.
我真高兴你来了,拉娜
Any word on Lex?
有莱克斯的消息吗?
Not yet.
还没
I can't imagine what's going through your mind...
真不敢想像你现在的心情…
...but I know it would mean a lot to Lionel that you're here.
不过我知道李涅 会很开心看到你来看他
Maybe some tea will help with the nerves.
要不要喝点茶
Let me go. I could use some air.
我去倒,反正我需要点新鲜空气
I wanna see him.
我想见他
I'm sorry, but the patient's being prepped for surgery.
抱歉,病人已经准备要送去开刀了
You don't understand.
你不懂
My husband is missing, and Lionel is the last person who saw him.
我丈夫失踪了 李涅是最后看到他的人
You know, I realize this is an incredibly...
我知道这件事很…
Doctor, if my husband doesn't survive...
医生,如果我丈夫死了…
...the man lying in that room is the only family I have left.
躺在里面的那个人将是我 唯一的亲人
Please, just one minute.
拜托,一分钟就好
One minute.
只有一分钟
I understand you're in a lot of pain.
我知道你现在很痛苦
Good.
很好
You knew what Lex was doing to me.
你知道莱克斯对我做的事
Orchestrating a fake pregnancy and making me believe that I lost a baby.
他制♥造♥了假怀孕 让我以为自己失去了孩子
And you still trapped me in a marriage with him.
你却还是让我困在这段婚姻里
I didn't know then what Lex...
我当时不知道莱克斯…
Save your oxygen.
别浪费你的氧气
You wouldn't wanna jeopardize your surgery.
你应该不想让手术有差错吧
With Lex missing, it turns out that I'm in charge of your medical decisions today.
莱克斯现在失踪了 我有权替你做任何医疗上的决定
Looks like I'm not the only one who's trapped.
看来我不是唯一受困的人
Why did you threaten to use Clark's weakness against him if I didn't marry Lex?
为什么要威胁克拉克说 如果我不嫁给莱克斯就要伤害他?
Tell me.
告诉我
If I killed you right now, I'd be free.
如果我现在杀了你,我就自♥由♥了
Give me one reason why I shouldn't.
给我不杀你的理由
I'm protecting Clark.
我是在保护克拉克
Mrs. Luthor, we need to take him to surgery now.
路德太太,我们得送他去手术房♥了
Captain, Lex Luthor's Porsche was parked at the tunnel entrance.
组长,莱克斯路德的保时捷 停在隧♥道♥入口处
We searched the vehicle and found this in the trunk. It might hold some answers.
我们在后车箱发现这个 可能会有些帮助
Thank you, officer.
谢谢你,警官
That's part of a crime scene. We need to take that case as evidence.
那是犯罪现场的证据 我们得把证据带走
Of course, as soon as I see your warrant to search my husband's vehicle.
没问题 只要拿到搜索我丈夫车子的搜索令
Please, call me as soon as you have any news.
如果有消息请立刻通知我
Lex?
莱克斯?
Lex.
莱克斯
Clark?
克拉克?
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这里?
Your dad sent me.
你♥爸♥要我来的
He's alive?
他还活着?
And you got through when nobody else could.
这里没人进得来 你却进来了
No one else is trying, Lex.
那是因为没人要进来,莱克斯
Police called off the rescue team when they found this place was rigged with explosives.
警♥察♥一发现这里有炸♥弹♥ 立即停止搜救行动
The entire tunnel system is scheduled to detonate in 14 minutes.
这个隧♥道♥14分钟后就会爆♥炸♥
Is there a way to deactivate it?
有办法解除炸♥弹♥装置吗?
If you're trained in plastic explosives, be my guest.
如果你有受过拆解炸♥弹♥的训练 那就请便
Come on.
走吧
Clark.
克拉克
Can you see me? All right, be sure I'm in the frame.
看得到我吗? 确定我在镜头里喔
All right. You got the background too?
好 背景也有照到吗?
Yes. Great.
有 很好
Greetings from Patagonia, the most beautiful place on earth.
这里是巴塔哥尼亚 世上最美的地方…
What is that? What?
那是什么东西? 什么?
I don't see anything.
我什么都没看到啊
You were the last person I ever expected to be pulling shrapnel out of.
我作梦也想不到 你竟然会被炸♥弹♥炸伤
I saw what happened when I stabbed you with that chisel, Clark.
我上次用凿子刺你时 发生什么状况我很清楚,克拉克
The thing accordioned like it hit solid rock.
那凿子就像敲到石头一样
I don't know why I needed to believe that you were more than human.
我不知道为什么要相信你是几人
Nothing's ever good enough for you, Lex.
你怎么样都不会相信的,莱克斯
Yeah, well, the truth would have been.
或许你说实话我就会相信
You may be flesh and blood...
或许你真的是几人
...but you've been hiding secrets from me since we met.
可是你从一开始 就有事瞒着我
You never trusted me.
你从没信任过我
Would it have mattered?
有什么差别吗?
What are you really doing down here anyway, Lex?
你到底在这里计划什么,莱克斯?
Trying to find ways to exploit the people that have different abilities than you?
准备抓有超能力的人来做实验吗?
There's no gray area with you, is there?
你这个人就是不容许灰色地带,对吧?
It's either all good or all evil.
一切不是好就是坏
Did you even try to see my humanity before you decided I had none?
你在否定我之前 有试着看到我人性的一面吗?
I did, Lex. And look where we are.
我有的,莱克斯 结果呢?
Clark, come on.
克拉克,来吧
Clark.
克拉克
Come on.
快点
What are you waiting for? Let's go.
你还在等什么?快走
Clark, come on.
克拉克,快点
Come on. Get up.
快点,起来啊
Hey, Clark, it's me again. Where are you?
嘿,克拉克,还是我 你在哪里?
I feel like your stalker ex-girlfriend, even though I was never your girlfriend.
我觉得自己好像死缠斓打的前女友 虽然我从来不是你的女友
It was an analogy, a bad one.
这只是个比喻啦,很烂的比喻
I'm sorry. This is awkward. Okay, call me. Bye.
抱歉,这样真是怪 总之打给我,拜
Hold up. That second blast dropped another 10 feet of rubble.
等一下 第二次爆♥炸♥又让现场多了10吸的瓦砾
Does that mean you haven't found Lex Luthor?
所以你们还没找到莱克斯路德?
Have you found anyone yet?
你们有找到任何人吗?
The inner tunnels caved.
内部的隧♥道♥坍塌了
After those explosions the area is completely unstable.
因为一连串爆♥炸♥ 整个区域很不稳定
There's no way anyone's getting in there by hand.
没有办法徒手进去
What's on your vest?
你背心上是什么东西?
Dust, from meteor rocks. It's all over the place down there.
陨石的灰尘 那边到处都是这些灰尘
It's another dead-end. We have to try another tunnel.
这里也没有出口 我们得试另一个隧♥道♥
Lex, these ceilings aren't gonna hold out much longer.
莱克斯,隧♥道♥顶端就快塌了
We have to go back.
我们得回去
You know we don't have time for that.
我们没有时间了
Something tells me no one else knows about these tunnels.
我想没别人知道这些隧♥道♥的存在
If by no one you mean Lana...
如果你所谓的别人是指拉娜…
...l'm sorry, but I don't bore her with the daily minutiae of my work.
抱歉 可是我不会拿每天工作的琐事烦她
You mean you don't trust her.
你的意思是你不相信她?
I know that's what you've always wanted to believe.
我知道你一直都这样想
But Lana's the first person in my life I actually do trust.
可是拉娜是我有生以来 第一个相信的人
Then why'd you do it, Lex?
那你为什么那样做呢,莱克斯?
Do what?
做什么?
Why'd you force her to marry you?
为什么强迫她嫁给你?
I saw Lana the day of the wedding.
我在婚礼当天看到拉娜
She was gonna leave you.
她本来要离开你的
What'd you do to her?
你到底对她做了什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
The answer must have gotten lost in that dark abyss we call my soul.
答案一定消失在我邪恶的灵魂里了
I mean, what would I know about holding my breath before a congregation?
我哪会知道在教堂屏住呼吸的感觉?
Praying the love of my life wouldn't leave me at the altar.
祈祷我的爱人不会在圣坛离我而去
Not being sure on that day was the hardest thing I've ever had to endure.
那天的不安 是我一辈子受过最大的煎熬
Now, you can believe that or not.
随你信不信吧
I stopped expecting you to act like a friend a long time ago.
我不把你当朋友很久了
Were we ever really friends, Lex?
我们曾经是朋友吗,莱克斯?
I don't know.
我不知道
I have nothing to compare it to.
我无从比较
You were the only real friend I've ever had, Clark.
你是我唯一真正交过的朋友,克拉克
Then somewhere along the way, you saw me as your nemesis...
结果你突然问把我当做敌人…
...and turned your back on me.
与我为敌
Lex, get this off of me.
莱克斯,帮我移开这东西
Don't leave me here.
不要把我丢在这里
Lex!
莱克斯
Lex!
莱克斯
Lex.
莱克斯
Hey.
嘿
I've been calling you all morning. I thought you'd be with search and rescue.
我整个早上一直打电♥话♥找你 我以为你会跟搜救小组在一起
I thought I'd be more useful here. Any news?
我想我待在这比较好 有消息吗?
No, that's the problem. Because I'm not a Luthor...
没有,问题就在这里 因为我不是路德家的人
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表