Get some distance between you and Oliver for now.
现在你暂时不要跟奥利佛在一起
Or I could man up and get to the bottom of this like a real reporter.
或者我可以像真正的记者一样 勇敢的挖出真♥相♥
Preferably before the Grim Reaper drops something very heavy on my hot boyfriend.
最好在死神 重重的袭击我那师哥男友之前
Is Lana gonna be okay?
拉娜不会有事吧?
I think so.
我想不会吧
Looks like you were wrong about Lax being the one behind the attacks.
看来你是说错了 莱克斯不是攻击事件的主使者
Unless he orchestrated this one to throw ott suspicion.
除非这次是他安排 来破除别人的怀疑
It Lex was the only one hurt, then I'd probably think the same thing.
如果莱克斯是唯一的受害者 我可能会这么想
But he loves Lana too much to risk her life.
但他深爱拉娜 不可能拿她的生命来冒险
Look, these attacks aren't random.
这些攻击不是随机的
Lois seems to think it may have something to do with the kid back at Excelsior.
露意丝认为这或许 跟你们在伊塞瑟念书的孩子有关
Duncan?
邓肯?
It's not Duncan. How can you be sure?
不可能是邓肯 你为何这么确定?
Because Lex and I killed him 10 years ago.
因为莱克斯和我 在十年前就害死他了
Why do you have to be such a loser?
你为什么这么没用?
Lex, stop it. That's enough.
住手
Lex, stop it. What are you doing?
莱克斯,住手! 你在干嘛?
Come on, stop.
拜托,住手!
Dude. Psycho much?
喂,老兄 神经病
There's something seriously wrong with you.
你真的有毛病
Duncan. Get away from me.
邓肯 不要靠近我!
You manna be one of them so badly, Lex?
你这么想成为他们的一分子?
Is that it? You can't stand being a loser like me?
是这样吗?所以你不能忍♥受 像我这样的输家?
Well, congratulations, buddy. Now you're their friend.
那么恭喜你 现在你是他们的朋友了
And you can now all--
你们现在可以…
Duncan!
邓肯!
Oh, my God.
喔,天啊
Duncan suffered massive brain injuries.
邓肯脑部受到严重伤害
Is there anything else that you haven't told me?
你是不是还有什么事没告诉我?
Just the denouement.
只是一些后续后展
Lionel Luthor sweeping in with the best doctors in the world to save Duncan.
李涅路德召集了 全世界最好的医生来救邓肯
Lionel.
李涅
I thought it was an act of kindness.
我以为是出于好心
Now that I'm older, I realize it was just an act.
现在回想起来 那只是做戏
Lionel was trying to cover up what happened between Lex and Duncan.
李涅想要隐藏 莱克斯和邓肯的过去
Trying to cover up the stink ott the Luthor name.
试图隐藏伤害路德名声的事件
How did he know about all this?
他怎么知道这件事?
He got the whole story from Lex.
莱克斯全都告诉他了
Duncan was on scholarship.
邓肯领有奖学金
His parents couldn't afford a Band-Aid, let alone a team of neurosurgeons.
他父母连绷带都买♥♥不起 更别提请神经外科医生团队
So Lionel promised to take care of the whole thing.
于是李涅承诺负责所有的医疗
As long as everyone kept quiet. Not that it mattered.
只要大家不张扬的话 但那都无所谓了
Duncan died two days later.
邓肯两天后就死了
It was an accident.
那是个意外
It just happened.
意外总会发生的
No.
不
No, I told myself that same lie for years.
不,我也告诉自己这种谎言 好几年了
Truth is, all of us might as well have pushed him in front of that car.
事实上是我们 把他推向那部车的
Alden, Geoffrey, Lex, me.
艾登、杰佛瑞、莱克斯和我
We all killed Duncan Allenmeyer.
是我们杀了邓肯艾乐迈尔
What about his family?
那他的家人呢?
If you killed him, one of them might be behind this.
如果你们杀了他 他们的家人可能会报复
But the only relative I could find was his mother.
我有想过这点 但他只有妈妈一个亲人
Where's she? Granville Cemetery.
她在哪儿? 大镇墓园
She passed away a month ago.
她在一个月前过世
Well, there must be someone else you may have missed.
那一定有其他你没想到的人
I don't know.
我不知道
The only one who had contact with Duncan's family was Lionel.
唯一跟邓肯家有联络的是李涅
I'm not exactly high on his buddy list.
但我在他的朋友名单中 没那么重要
Not a good chance of him talking to me.
他不可能跟我说话的
I was just on my way down the street to Pastis for lunch.
我正要到街上的另一头 派斯提斯吃午餐
You hungry? No, this isn't a social visit.
你饿了吗? 不,这不是社交拜访
Oh, that's a pity.
喔,那真是可惜
The owner's wife does a soufflé au fromage that is....
老板太太做的起司舒芙蕾 味道…
Well, it is out of this world.
那是世上吃不到的美味
Duncan Allenmeyer.
邓肯艾乐迈尔
How do you know that name?
你怎么知道这名字?
Oliver Queen tilled me in.
奥利佛昆恩告诉我的
Oh, yes, the Queen boy.
喔,是啊,昆恩家的孩子
He should know better than to dig up old skeletons.
他真是会挖过去的疮疤
I'm not sure he's the oniy one with a shovel in his hand.
我不认为他是唯一拿铲子的人
These attacks, I think someone who was close to Duncan is trying to settle the score.
我想这些攻击 是跟邓肯亲近的人试图报复
Lex was the only one close to him.
莱克斯是唯一亲近他的人
No other family members besides his mother?
除了他妈 他没别的亲人了?
He didn't have any. There's gotta be someone.
没有人了 一定有人的
What is it you're not telling me?
你到底隐瞒了什么?
ClarkTwo people are already dead.
克拉克… 已经死了两个人
Do you wanna add Lex to the body count?
你想再增加 莱克斯一个吗?
Now, please, tell me.
求求你,告诉我
It was a tragedy, what happened to Duncan.
邓肯的悲剧是件意外
I did everything possible to help him.
我竭尽一切可能来帮助他
I have continued to do that for the past 10 years.
这件事我已经持续做十年了
Duncan's alive?
邓肯还活着?
My medical team was able to keep his heart beating.
我的医疗团队 让他的心脏持续跳动
But the injuries from his accident have left him in a permanent vegetative state.
但意外伤害 让他成为永久的植物人
Why did you let everyone believe he was still dead?
你为何让大家相信他死了?
Clark...
克拉克…
...I didn't want Lex to be crippled by his mistakes.
我不希望莱克斯 因为这个错误害了他
I decided to make an arrangement with Duncan's mother...
于是决定 和邓肯的母亲做一些安排
...in exchange for her silence, going along with the story...
以换取她的沉默 合作编了这个故事
...I agreed to fund a research program...
我同意为研究专案提供基金
dedicated to reversing the damage to her son's brain.
致力于挽回她儿子受伤的大脑
This is still going on.
这件事还在进行
The best research minds in the world have tried hundreds of different treatments, but--
全世界最顶尖的医疗人员尝试过上百种不同的治疗方法,但是…
What it one of them worked?
如果当中一个奏效了呢?
It's time for your treatment, Duncan.
治疗的时间到了,邓肯
Smalivi lie?
小镇先生?
Lois, what are you doing here?
露意丝,你来这儿做什么?
I'm following a lead. I checked out Duncan's mother.
我在追查一条线索 我查过邓肯的母亲了
She's dead. l know that, Sherlock.
她已经死了 这我知道,福尔摩斯
On a hunch, I dug up all her old phone records.
我凭直觉调出她的电♥话♥纪录
Every day, while she was still kicking, she called this facility.
她在世的每一天 都会打到这家机构
She was checking on her son.
她是问她儿子的状况
Duncan? I thought he was dead.
邓肯?我以为他死了
Yeah, so did everyone else.
是啊,每个人都这样以为
l think he's in this room. How do you know all this?
我想他在这问房♥里 你怎么知道这些?
You're not the only one with hunches. Nice work.
你不是唯一有直觉的人 干得好
Lois?
露意丝?
It's my story. I don't share bylines.
这是我的新闻 我不跟别人共同署名
It's locked. You stay here. I'm gonna flirt us up a set of keys, all right?
锁住了,你留在这儿 我靠美色去拿钥匙来,好吗?
Lois.
露意丝
It was just stuck.
只是卡住了
Fine. Ladies first.
很好,女士条先
Yes?
什么事?
He's arriving now, Mr. Queen.
他到了,昆恩先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Lex, I was wondering how long it was gonna take you to pop up.
莱克斯,我还在想 你要多久才会出现
I've been busy at the hospital.
我在医院里忙
I heard about Lana.
我听说拉娜的事了
Is she gonna be all right? She'll be tine.
她没事吧? 她没事
Not that you really care.
别装出一副关心的样子
No, I do care.
不,我是真的关心
I care that a nice girl like that ended up with a guy like you.
我关心像那样的好女孩 竟然会跟你这种人在一起
Ever since you came to Metropolis, I've been kidnapped...
自从你到大都会后 我就被绑过架
my life put in jeopardy...
我的生命遭受危险
...and now the woman I love is lying in a hospital bed.
而现在我爱的女人 正躺在医院的病床上
And you think that's my fault.
而你认为那是我的错
Sounds to me more like bad karma.
听起来比较像是恶有恶报
Go back to Star City, Oliver...
回星城去吧,奥利佛
while you still can.
在还没有太迟之前
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表