妈?
Mom?
谢天谢地,你没事
Thank God, you're okay.
喔,克拉克 我一整天都紧张的要命
Oh, Clark. Oh, I've been a wreck all day.
医院的人都好担心你
Everyone at the hospital is so worried about you.
你知道我在医院的事? 你一失踪,哈德森医生就马上…
You knew I was in that place? Dr. Hudson called Lionel...
打电♥话♥给李涅 大家都在找你
...the moment you disappeared. They've both been looking for you.
李涅?
Lionel?
他一定也有参与其中 他一定跟莱克斯说了我的身分
He must be in on it. He must've told Lex the truth about me.
克拉克 请冷静下来
Clark, please. Try to calm down.
冷静? 妈,你不懂
Calm down? Mom, you don't understand.
他们把我送进疗养院
They put me in that asylum.
而且夺走了我的超能力 不是的,儿子
They took away my powers. No, sweetheart.
一切都会没事的
It'll be all right.
妈,我们得离开这里 我得让你远离李涅
Mom, we have to get you out of here. We have to get you away from Lionel.
不,克拉克
No, Clark.
我跟李涅结婚了
Lionel and I are married now.
我一直都想跟你说 可是我怕你无法接受
I meant to tell you, but I was afraid of how you'd react.
你怎么能这样做? 他是个好人
How could you? He's a good, decent man.
李涅能让你得到最好的治疗
Lionel's made sure you've gotten better care than I could ever afford.
他是骗你的 不
Oh, he's been lying to youNo.
克拉克,哈德森医生 会把你治好的
Clark, Dr. Hudson's treatment will make you well again.
求求你,我只要我儿子恢复正常 不,你现在就跟我走
Please, I just want my son back. No. You're coming with me right now.
不,不,我…
No, no, I-They're
他们也对你下药
drugging you too.
克拉克,那是过敏药
Clark, those are my allergy pills.
你在干嘛? 你需要帮助,克拉克
What are you doing? You need help, Clark.
妈,你不了解
Mom, you don't understand what's going on.
你得跟我走 不
You're coming with me. No.
现在就走 不
Right now. No.
拜托,妈,他们要你…
Come on. Mom. They want you--?
请不要伤害他
Please, don't hurt him.
站住
Stop!
你无处可逃了,肯特先生
There's nowhere to run, Mr. Kent.
慢慢把手放在背后
Just relax and put your hands behind you.
克洛,你怎么找到我的? 开什么玩笑?
Chloe, how'd you find me? Are you kidding me?
我的消息来源在网络上告诉我 今天早上发生了逃跑事件…
I've been in GPS mode ever since my contact IM'd me...
我就一直用GPS搜寻你的下落
about the breakout this morning.
我不能待在这里 我不想把你耍扯进来
Look, I can't stay here. I don't wanna get you involved.
我已经牵扯进来了 你以为只有你的生活…
I already am. Think you're the only one...
被路德家搞的一团糟吗?
...who's life's been turned upside down by the Luthors?
你以为我最近为何都 躲躲藏藏过日子
I've been flying under the radar.
克洛,他们要抓的是我,不是你 我们两个都是他们要抓的人
Chloe, they're after me, not you. They're after both of us.
在你的超能力恢复前 千万不要轻举妄动
Now, don't ditch the sidekick until you get your powers back.
你可能需要我的帮助
You may need me to cover you.
看到你真好,克洛
I'm glad to see you, Chloe.
我已经开始怀疑自己真的疯了
I was beginning to think I was actually losing it.
振作点,一旦我们把这个新闻 弄上头版…
Chin up. Once we get this on the front page...
路德父子就得穿上橘色囚衣进监狱了
...tather and son Luthor are gonna be wearing matching orange jumpsuits.
莱克斯,我得去找他
Lex. I gotta go see him.
等等,你才刚逃出来耶,克拉克
Wait a minute. You just got out, Clark.
现在又要回去自投罗网?
You're gonna go back into the devil's lair?
莱克斯现在比以前更危险 所以我才更要阻止他
Lex is more dangerous than ever. Even more reason to stop him.
你现在没有超能力 你会跟平常人一样受伤的
You don't have your powers. You'd get hurt like everyone else.
不管有没有超能力 我都不会让他这样对付我的
Powers or no powers, I won't let him do this to me.
好吧,既然你没有超速度 那就开我的小车去吧
All right, tine, since your superspeed's out of gas, take my Yaris.
小心一点
Be careful.
看到我很惊讶吗?
Surprised to see me?
我爸说你逃走了
My father said you were out.
我没想到你有胆子再现身
I just never thought you'd have the nerve to show your face.
虽然你夺走了我的超能力 可是我不会怕你的,莱克斯
You may have taken my powers, Lex, but I'm not afraid of you.
我更不会让你毁了我的生活
And I won't let you ruin my life.
毁了你的生活?
Your life?
我想你搞错了
I think you have that a little backwards.
你难道忘了五年前 在洛艾柏桥上的车祸?
Did you forget our little run-in on the Loeb Bridge five years ago?
当你救了一个人的命时 你当然会记得
When you save someone's life, you tend to remember.
你真的以为你救了我
You really think you saved me.
好吧,让我帮你恢复记忆
Well, then, let me refresh your memory.
是你害我得一辈子坐在轮椅上的
I have to spend the rest of my life in this chair because of you.
不可能
This is impossible.
我当时在那边… 是你引起那场意外的
l was thereAnd you caused the accident.
你说你看到我的车失去控制…
Oh, you claimed you saw my car swerving out of control...
所以你跳到我车前 用你的超能力拯救我
...so you jumped in front of it to save me with your superpowers.
可是当我把车闪往另一边时 我的保时捷失去控制…
But when I jerked the wheel, my Porsche flipped end over end...
撞上了栏杆
...and wrapped around the guardrail.
事情不是那样的
That's not what happened.
我本来打算让你进监狱的
It it was up to me, you'd be rotting in jail.
可是我爸坚持送你去疗养院
But my father insisted you go to that mental hospital instead.
他为了讨好玛莎肯特 什么都愿意做
Anything to impress Martha Kent with his kindness.
这是个骗局 是骗局
This is a trick. It's a trick.
是吗?
Really?
张开你的眼睛看清楚吧 你这个混帐东西
Open your eyes, you crazy son of a bitch!
这一切看来像个骗局吗?
Does this look like a trick to you?
如果说我的人生有什么后悔的事…
It there's one thing I regret in my life...
那就是我当初没把你辗死
it's that I didn't just run you over.
克拉克
Clark.
我知道你是来找克洛的
I knew you'd come here to see Chloe.
咖啡店怎么了?
What happened to the coffee house?
克拉克,从我有记忆以来…
Clark, this has been an abandoned movie theater...
这里一直都是废弃的电影院
for as long as I can remember.
不可能啊
No, this doesn't make sense.
这不是真的
This can't be real.
拉娜,莱克斯说…
Lana, Lex said that...
他发生的意外是我造成的 是真的吗?
...I caused his accident. Is that true?
那些都是过去的事了
That's all in the past now.
克拉克,跟我回农场去吧 一切都会没事的
Clark, come back to the farm with me. We can get through this.
我们可以克服一切的
We can get through anything.
这一切都不合逻辑,拉娜
None of this makes sense, Lana.
而且我们已经分手了
And you and I, we're not together anymore.
我们从幼雅园开始 就一直在一起,克拉克
Ever since kindergarten we've been together, Clark.
我想这能帮助你恢复记忆
I thought that this would help you to remember.
这是从昆恩市场的 泡泡糖机器里买♥♥的
It's from the gumball machine at Quinn's Market.
这是10岁时你送我的
You gave it to me when we were 10 years old.
你说这是我的结婚戒指
You said that it was my wedding ring.
当你把这套在我手指上 第一次吻我的时候…
And when you put it on my finger, and kissed me for the first time...
我的心就被你偷走了
that's when you stole my heart.
我不记得
I don't remember.
你在医院受了好多的苦
You suffered so much in that hospital.
每个周末去看你 都可以从你眼中感觉到
Every weekend when I'd come to visit, I could see it in your eyes.
我从来没放弃过希望 我知道你会好转的
I never gave up hope that you'd get better.
我不知道这到底是怎么回事
I don't know what's going on.
可是克洛知道 她知道我是谁
But Chloe does. She knows who I am.
克拉克,你现在不该去看她
Clark, you shouldn't see her right now.
谢天谢地
Chloe? Clark, thank God.
怎么了? 我们得马上离开
What's going on? We have to get out of here right now.
莱克斯跟他的手下 把所有东西都拿走了
Lex and his men took everything.
他们想让我从地球上消失
They're trying to wipe me ott the face of the earth.
不,莱克斯已经坐在轮椅上了
No. Lex is in a wheelchair.
克拉克,你不能相信 路德家人说的任何话,懂吗?
Clark, when it comes to the Luthors, you can't trust anything. Okay?
在你的超能力恢复以前 我们得躲起来
We gotta go subterranean until you get your powers back.
克洛,我现在不太确定了
Chloe, I'm not so sure.
一切都跟我想像中的不一样 所有的事感觉都太疯狂了
Nothing's the way it's supposed to be. It all seems so crazy.
我们没有发疯
We're not crazy.
我们没有发疯 只有我们两个知道真♥相♥
We're not crazy. We're just the oniy two that know the truth.
所以他们才会把我们送去疗养院
That's why they put us in the mental institution.
我一直想告诉你
I tried to tell you.
她怎么会在这?
What's she doing here?
克洛野众菲尔维疗养院
Chloe was in Fairview with you.
你之前野众那里?
You were in that place too?
他们把我抓进去 不让我透露真♥相♥
They put me in that snake pit to shut me up.
她有家族遗传的精神疾病 别听她说的话,克拉克
She has a family history of mental illness. Don't listen to her, Clark.
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表