Why are Warrior Angel and Black Diamond fighting?
为何战士天使 要和血腥黑钻石打架?
I mean, they're friends, it doesn't make any sense.
他们是朋友 这样不合理
Didn't you read issue 126?
你没看第一二六期?
No, I didn't have any money that week. Why? What happened?
没有,那一周我没钱买♥♥ 发生了什么事?
So you know how Black Diamond's father is like this super villain, right?
你知道血腥黑钻石的父亲 是超级大坏蛋,对吧?
Well, in 1 26, he busts out of jail and Warrior Angel has to take him down.
在第一二六期,他父亲逃狱 战士天使制伏他
But there's this accident and the guy dies and-Look
但在这次意外,那家伙死了…
who it is, boys.
看看是谁在这儿?
Weirdo Angel and his trusty sidekick, Greaspa.
怪胎天使 和他最信任的小跟班
Greaspa, I like that.
说的好
Give it back, Ollie.
还给我,奥利
That's Mr. Queen to you, little man.
你要叫我昆恩先生,小朋友
It's okay, Lex. I'll just get another one.
没关系,莱克斯 我再买♥♥一本就好了
Yeah, Duncan will just get another one.
是啊,邓肯可以再买♥♥一本
Oh, wait, he can't.
喔,等等,他不行
Oh, yeah, that's right.
没有错
His mommy doesn't have any money.
他妈妈口袋空空
That's why he's on a scholarship.
所以他才申请奖学金
Shut up, Geoffrey. Shut up, Alden.
闭嘴,杰佛瑞 闭嘴,艾登
Give it back...
还给我
Mr. Queen.
昆恩先生
Sure.
没问题
You know what?
这样好了
Let's make this a twoparter. Don't
我们把它分成两半 不要
Nice haircut, cue ball.
好漂亮的发型,电灯泡
Come on, these girls aren't even worth it.
走吧,这些小女生不值得
Loser.
输家
One day I'm gonna get those guys.
总有一天我会报仇
We had a stuffed crow at Smaliville High.
小镇高中没这么雄伟的建筑
Two different worlds, huh?
两个不同的世界,对吧?
In this case, I think I prefer yours.
在这种情况下 我比较喜欢你的
If that's how you feel, why come to this thing?
如果你这么想 干嘛回来参加这个?
Lana, some of the deepest pockets in the country went to Excelsior.
拉娜,国内有些最有钱的大亨 都是念伊塞瑟
These alumni socials are good for business.
校友会社交活动 对生意很有助益
Well, then let's be social, so we can get the hell out of here.
那我们快点社交 就可以离开这儿了
Lana.
拉娜
Your billionaire drag you to this too?
你的亿万男友也拉你来参加?
Oliver's here?
奥利佛来了?
I don't get it. You put a bunch of pubescent boys in silly jackets...
我不懂,你们让 一群小毛头穿上可笑的外套
...and cram them full of pomp and circumstance...
一天到晚灌输他们繁文褥节
you're asking for a round of Lord of the Flies.
那只是在上演《苍蝇王》
I don't know. We all turned out all right.
不知道 但我们的成就都还不错
Didn't we? Hey.
是不是? 嘿
I can only speak for myself.
我只能替自己发言
Geoffrey. Alden. Lex.
艾登
How's business? Not as good as you, but hey.
生意如何? 没你那么好,但还行
And you guys were all friends?
你们都是朋友?
Something like that.
算是吧
Man, after 10 years.
天啊,十年之后
The gang's all here. Except for Duncan.
我们都还在这里 除了邓肯之外
Who's Duncan?
谁是邓肯?
You know what, maybe you ought to lay ott, huh?
也许你不该再喝下去了
What, you weren't all thinking about it? Alden.
难道你们都没想过这事? 艾登
Alden, come on.
艾登,别这样
Yeah, whatever.
好吧,随便
Good to see you, Lex.
很高兴见到你,莱克斯
You did all right for yourself.
你表现得不错
Duncan, if you were here...
邓肯,如果你还在的话
you'd still be a loser.
你还是个输家
Oh, my God.
喔,天啊
You all right? It just missed me.
你没事吧? 只差一点点
Must be my lucky day.
一定是我的幸运日
I heard what happened.
我听说了
Are you all right, son?
你还好吗,儿子?
Nothing a little dry cleaning won't cure.
没有什么是 干洗解决不了的事
That's distasteful, Lex.
那样说很没品,莱克斯
Even for you.
即使是你这种人
Well, what can I say?
不然还能说什么?
It's a nice suit.
那套西装很贵
You weren't Alden's close friend, Lex, but still--
艾登虽不是 你最好的朋友,但是…
I should muster up some tears anyway?
我还是该挤出几滴眼泪?
Thanks, I'll save them for someone who deserves it.
谢了,我会省下给值得的人
I know, I know. Your life at Excelsior wasn't easy.
我知道,你在伊塞瑟中学的日子 并不好过
And I know that memories can haunt us...
我也知道回忆挥之不去
but the best way to deal with them is to leave them behind us.
但最好的方法还是忘掉它们
Bury them where they belong...
把它们葬在属于它们的地方
in the past.
也就是过去
Along with everything else.
跟其他所有的事
Right, Dad?
是不是,爸?
I'm glad you're all right.
我很高兴你没事
It you need anythingI won't.
如果你需要任何… 我不用
Perhaps Miss Lang will have better luck comforting you.
或许蓝小姐比较能安慰你
Would you give her my regards, please?
帮我跟她问好,好吗?
What are you gonna do when you get out? l don't know. College, I guess.
你毕业后要干什么? 不知道,上大学吧
Then what?
然后呢?
My dad wants me to learn how to run his business.
我爸要我学习经营他的生意
Are you gonna do it?
你要吗?
Hell, no.
当然不要
I can't stand that old bastard.
我受不了那个老混帐
What about you? What are you gonna do?
你呢?你打算做什么?
I'm gonna help people, like Warrior Angel.
我要像战士天使那样 帮助别人
Better hit the gym. Spandex is tough to pull ott.
最好多运动 不是每个人穿超弹性衣都会好看
No. I don't mean like the cape and stuff.
不,我不是指 彼风之类的东西
I'm talking like a doctor or a lawyer or something.
我是说像医生、律师之类的
Lawyer. Yeah.
律师 没错
Working pro bono for the poor.
为穷♥人♥打免费官司
Don't let my dad hear you say that.
别让我父亲知道你这么说
Why? What's your dad got against poor people?
为什么? 你♥爸♥爸讨厌穷♥人♥?
Everything.
所有穷♥人♥的一切
He thinks poverty is another word for lazy. What do you think?
他认为贫穷就是懒惰 那你怎么想?
I think it would drive my dad nuts it I got a job working with the poor.
我想如果我为穷♥人♥工作 我爸一定会发疯
Got room for a partner?
你接受合伙吗?
Allenmeyer and Luthor?
艾乐迈尔和路德公♥司♥?
Luthor and Allenmeyer.
路德和艾乐迈尔公♥司♥
Deal.
成交
Now all we gotta do is graduate in one piece.
现在我们只要平安毕业就行了
Come on.
来吧
Hurry.
快点
Did you get it? I got it.
到手了吗? 拿到了
Let's go.
咱们走
Oh, man, this is too cool.
喔,天啊,真是太酷了
Sweet. Nobody saw us.
太棒了 没人看到我们
Awesome.
太厉害了
What are they doing?
他们在干嘛?
Stealing answers to the midterms.
偷期中考的答案
You didn't have to go to all this trouble, Mrs. Kent.
你不用这么麻烦的 肯谭ue766太
You can't live on coffee three meals a day, Chloe.
你不能每餐都只喝咖啡,克洛
I mix it up with the occasional blueberry muffin.
我偶尔会配蓝莓松糕
What? That has a food group in it. Barely.
怎样?那也很有营养 才没有
So you find anything new? Tons.
你有什么发现吗? 很多
There've been reports of unusual occurrences all over the world.
全球都有异常的事件发生
It's like the Wall of Weird went global.
就像《古怪之墙》事件 在全球各地发生
The worst attack was on a village in the Kashmir region of India.
最严重的攻击是发生在 印度喀什米尔的一个村子
The entire village was nearly destroyed.
整个村子几乎都被毁了
They saw something tall from the sky the night before.
他们在前晚 还看到从天上掉落不明物体
That's the same time I escaped from the Phantom Zone.
那跟我离开魔灵界的时间吻合
You think whatever it was got out when you escaped?
是不是有东西 在你离开的时候跑出来了?
Like that park ranger.
就像那个公园巡察员
How about a trip to the ice castle?
再回到水堡如何?
Maybe Jor-El could help track the Zoners before they do more damage.
或许乔艾尔可以追查到魔灵人 避免造成更多的伤害
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表