It'll give us a chance to spend more quality time together.
藉此我们可拥有更多 相聚的时光
So, what, your cell phone doesn't get reception in Seattle?
干嘛? 你的大哥大在西雅图收不到讯号♥吗?
I was preoccupied.
我正在忙
That's tine. But you were up against an alien trom another planet. I was worried.
行,不过你是去对抗 来自另一星球的外星人,我会担心的
I'm sorry.
对不起
So the crystal was a success?
这么说水晶成功了?
No, it wasn't.
不,没成功
Then did the Zoner just decide to pack up and leave the solar system?
这么说是那个魔灵 突然决定打包离开这个太阳系罗?
Someone else killed him.
是别人杀了他
Someone who can do things I could only dream of.
此人拥有 我只能想像的超能力
So this someone, he's on our side, right?
那么这个人 是站在我们这一边的吧?
I'm not sure.
我不确定
Clark, it's me, your most trusted friend and secret-keeper.
克拉克,是我 是你最信任的,也是守口如瓶的人
How about a few details?
说点细节听听好吗?
Believe it or not, there are some things you don't need to know.
不管你信不信 有些事你不需要知道
I understand that you feel like all these psychopathic space invaders are your fault.
我知道你觉得这些神经外星侵略者 好像是你造成的
But you can't keep it all inside.
可是你不能全问在肚子里不说
You feel the need to carry the world on your shoulders and that's noble.
你觉得有必要将全世界揽在你肩上 这是很高贵的情操
But there are other people who wanna help you tight the good tight...
可是也有别的人 想帮助你打一场圣仗
...and you need to let them in.
你得接纳这样的伙伴
Because sometimes, even heroes need to be saved.
因为有的时候 英雄也需要被拯救
Lana, you should be ott your feet.
拉娜,你不该站着的
Here, sit down. Can I get you something to drink?
来,坐下 你需要喝些什么吗?
Lex, I'm pregnant, I'm not an invalid.
莱克斯,我是怀孕 不是失能
I'm sorry. I just wanna make things perfect for you.
对不起,我只是想让你 什么都不缺
No, I'm sorry. I had no right to keep this a secret.
不,是我不对 我无权保守这种秘密
I wanted to tell you, I just.... I wasn't sure.
之前我也想告诉你,只是… 当时我无法确定
Of how I'd react?
无法确定我的反应?
Lana, it's the best news I've ever heard.
拉娜,对我 这是前所未有的好消息
Really? Yeah.
真的? 对
The woman I love is carrying my child.
我深爱的女人 坏着我的小孩
Our child.
我们的小孩
What more could a man want?
一个男人还能奢求什么?
Listen, Lex, about this 33.1 place....
听我说,莱克斯 关于33点1那个地方…
I already told you. It never existed.
我已经告诉你了 那是不存在的
But it it did.
不过,万一有
I'd understand why.
我也能理解
These people who've been infected by the meteors, they're dangerous.
被陨石感染的那些人 他们很危险
They've hurt me and they've hurt people that I care about.
他们伤害过我 伤害过我在乎的人
The more we learn about them, the better we can protect ourselves.
我们愈是了解他们 就愈能自我保护
Then there's something else you need to know.
那就还有一件事 你必须知道
Lana Lang...
蓝拉娜
...I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
我想与你白头偕老
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表