I did an extensive battery of tests...
我帮你做了很多检查
...and actually, I found something quite troubling.
事实上有件事我真的搞不懂
What is it? What's wrong?
什么?发生了什么事?
Did you give yourself injections, or did you take pills?
你有在打♥针♥或吃药吗?
I took prenatal vitamins. That's it.
我只吃了孕妇维他命
Vitamins don't cause fatigue, nausea, and a suspension of your menstrual cycle.
维他命不会导致虚弱,想吐 或是月经周期延后
Synthetic hormones do.
只有合成荷尔蒙才会
Synthetic hormones? What do you mean?
合成荷尔蒙?你是什么意思?
That's what we found in your bloodstream.
我们在你的血液里发现合成荷尔蒙
That's what you took to fake a pregnancy...
你利用这个方法假装怀孕
...and to force a marriage to a billionaire.
逼亿万富翁跟你结婚
When you stopped taking them, it appeared as if you'd simply miscarried, didn't it?
你一停止服用 就出现类似流产的状况
I don't understand.
我不了解
I saw the sonograms. I saw my baby.
我看到了超音波 我看到了我的宝宝
I don't know whose baby you saw, but I can assure you, it wasn't yours.
我不知道你看到了谁的宝宝 但我可以保证那绝不是你的孩子
I was never pregnant.
我根本没怀孕
Hey. Hey.
嘿嘿
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
How are you doing?
你还好吧?
It's just so unfair.
这太不公平了
I mean, she's never gonna be able to read any of the articles I've written.
她没办法看我写的报导
You know, or meet Jimmy.
也没办法跟吉米见面
She's never gonna get to know the person that I've become.
她永远都不会知道 我变成什么样的人
It's a good thing I told her.
还好我跟她说了
You did?
是吗?
After I brought your mom to oliver's apartment...
我带你妈到奥利佛的公♥寓♥后
...I gave her the complete Chloe Sullivan bio.
我跟她说了 克洛苏利文是什么样的人
She was so proud.
她非常骄傲
That's something no one can ever take away.
那是谁都抢不走的
Lex came to talk to me, Clark.
莱克斯来找我,克拉克
Basically, he said it's either kill or be killed.
基本上他说我得做出牺牲
The story or me.
牺牲报导或是我
He threatened you? I'm in his cross hairs.
他威胁你? 我踩到他的痛处
Well, now he's in mine. Think about Lana.
现在他得过我这一关 为拉娜想一想
We can't do anything to him until we know she's safe.
除非我们能确定她的安全 不然我们不能动他
You're right.
你说的对
He'd feed her to the lions just to spite me.
为了摧毁我,他会不惜牺牲掉她
But it's inevitable.
那是迟早会发生的事
The war's about to begin.
战争即将引爆
If Christopher Reeve was a real Superman, then Dana Reeve would be his Lois Lane.
如果克里斯多夫李维是超人 黛娜李维就是他的露意丝蓝恩
Dana symbolized hope to the million living with paralysis...
黛娜代表了 数百万名瘫痪人士的希望
...through her tireless work on behalf of the caregiver community.
她代表志工团体无私奉献
The Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation remains committed to Dana's work...
克里斯多夫及黛娜李维基金会 将承续黛娜的心血
...but needs your help.
但我们需要你的帮忙
Be a superhero to those with paralysis by visiting christopherreeve. Org...
如果你想成为瘫痪人士的超级英雄 请浏览银幕上的网站
...and purchasing a pair of Superman tags engraved with the Superman logo...
购买♥♥合法超人相关产品
...and the foundation's slogan, "Go forward."
正如基金会的口号♥ 〝身体力行〞
All proceeds go towards funding innovative research...
所有收入全用来资助研究
...and improving the quality of life for those living with paralysis.
及改善瘫痪人士的生活品质
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表