Tonight's undercard is a special co-ed matchup.
今晚的初赛 是一场特别的男女对战
Introducing two new combatants.
介绍两位新人
In this corner, the voluptuous...
在这个角落是有魔鬼身材…
...the vicious...
泼练的…
...Vixen!
狐狸精!
Yummy.
真性感
And, now, entering our arena for the very first time.
再来是第一次出赛的新人
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome...
各位先生女士,请欢迎…
...the all-powerful...
无所不能…
...the all-American...
美国道地的…
...Man of Steel!
铁人!
I can't wait.
我等不及了
Ladies.
女士们
Good luck, pretty boy.
祝你好运,师哥
Lois, what are you doing here?
露意丝,你在这里做什么?
Trying to stay alive.
试着保住性命
Punch me. What?
打我 什么?
Look, not too hard, just enough to make it look real.
听着,别太用力 演得逼真一点就行了
All they want is a fight.
他们只是想看人打架
As soon as I hit the mat, Maddox will come back in...
我一倒在地上 麦多斯就会进来
...and we make our getaway. - I'm not gonna punch you, Lois.
我们就能逃走 我不会打你的,露意丝
Fine. Then you take the dive.
好吧,那么就你倒下吧
That isn't just a six-pack under your shirt, that's a steel kegger.
那不是六块肌 那是一个钢桶
Kal-EI.
凯尔
Wait. Wait.
等一下
The live feed went down.
转播讯号♥中止了
The show is over.
比赛结束!
Lois, run.
露意丝,快逃
What's going on?
发生了什么事?
He's tearing up the place. He killed Maddox.
他在砸场,他杀了麦多斯
Who? Titan.
谁? 泰坦
Leave her alone.
放了她
The human means nothing to me. You're the fight I've been hoping for.
人类对我来说毫无意义 你是我一直在等待的对手
You don't belong here.
你不属于这里
You're the one that doesn't belong.
是你不属于这里
Time to die, Kryptonian.
该受死了,克普顿星球人
My turn.
轮到我了
Good fight.
打得好
Sorry to bother you. This must be a difficult time.
抱歉打扰你了 我想时机不太对
Get to the point. We located the fight club as instructed.
说重点 我们照指示找到斗阵俱乐部了
So you have Titan? Negative.
找到泰坦了吗? 没有
He was dead when the team arrived.
他在我们赶到前就断气了
According to your reports, Titan decimated...
根据你的报告 泰坦杀了…
...some of the toughest meteor freaks out there.
一些十分厉害的陨石怪人
Now, who could've taken him down? We don't know, sir.
谁杀得了他? 我们不知道
We lost our Internet link right before the team moved in.
在我们进入前 网络讯号♥就断线了
They did retrieve Titan's body. You'll find the autopsy report interesting.
他们找到了泰坦的尸体 或许你会对验尸报告有兴趣
He wasn't a meteor freak. No, sir.
他不是陨石怪人 没错
Titan wasn't human.
泰坦不是人类
How's Lois?
露意丝还好吧?
She's pretty banged up, but the doctor says she's gonna be all right.
她伤得不轻 但医生说她不会有事
She's already started working on her article about the fight club.
她已经开始在写 关于斗阵俱乐部的报导了
Don't worry, she didn't see me do anything newsworthy. I won't be making headlines.
放心,她没看到我在做值得报导的事 我不会成为头条新闻
I'm glad to know she's fine.
我很高兴她平安无事
How are you doing?
你还好吧?
I thought that Titan was the last prisoner I let escape from the Phantom Zone...
我以为泰坦是最后一个 被我纵放出来的魔灵界逃犯
...but looking at all these...
但照情况看起来…
If there are any more out there, I'm sure you'll find them.
如果还有逃犯逍遥法外 我相信你会找到他们的
And then what?
然后呢?
I don't know how to return them to the Phantom Zone.
我不知道 该怎么将他们送回魔灵界
The only way to get rid of them...
除掉他们的唯一方法
...is to kill them like I did Titan.
就像杀了泰坦一样 杀了他们
Clark...
克拉克
...from what you told me, that was an accident.
从你告诉我的经过来判断 那是个意外
That's what I keep telling myself. Well, what if it wasn't?
我一直那么告诉自己 如果不是呢?
He would have killed you.
他可能会杀了你
Oh, so I just killed him first?
所以我得先杀了他?
How does that make me any different than Titan?
那样我跟泰坦有什么差别?
What you're feeling right now is what makes you different.
你现在的感觉 让你跟他不一样
Regret, remorse...
遗憾跟哀伤
...for a creature who would've murdered you and Lois without a second thought.
为了一头会毫不迟疑 杀了你和露意丝的野兽难过
Those feelings are what make you human.
那些感觉让你成为人类
No matter how much you deny it.
不论你多想否认
And what about the anger?
愤怒呢?
I wanted to kill him, Mom.
我想杀了他,妈
I wanted to kill him with my bare hands.
我还想赤手空拳杀了他
I've never felt rage like that before.
我从来没有那么生气过
You were angry before you ever heard of Titan.
你还不知道泰坦的存在前 就已经觉得愤怒
We both know that's not what this is about.
我们都知道那跟此事无关
How could Lana do it?
拉娜怎么能那么做?
How could she marry Lex?
她怎么能嫁给莱克斯?
I don't know, Clark, but she made her choice.
我不知道,克拉克 但她做了选择
Or someone made it for her.
或许有人逼她那么做
I have to figure out what happened.
我得查出真♥相♥
Honey...
儿子
...I understand how much this hurts.
我知道你有多伤心
But part of being human, of being in love...
但人类在陷入爱河时
...is learning to let go.
也得学会放手
If you can't, I'm afraid the anger you're feeling will always be there.
如果你无法放手 我担心你的愤怒感觉不会消失
Nell called.
妮尔打电♥话♥来
She wanted to know if you'd like some company tomorrow.
她问明天你需不需要人陪
I don't know.
我不知道
Lana, you haven't left this room since we got back from the hospital.
拉娜,我们从医院回来后 你一直没有离开这个房♥间
I like it here.
我喜欢这里
I called Dr. Langston...
我打电♥话♥给兰格斯顿医生
...to tell him what happened.
想告诉他发生了什么事
They told me he was killed in a car accident.
他们说他出车祸死了
My God.
天啊
That's terrible. When?
那真的好可怕 是什么时候的事?
The day of our wedding.
就在我们结婚的那一天
Lex, why is all this happening?
莱克斯,为什么会发生这些事?
Some things in life are just...
人生里有些事…
...out of your control.
由不得我们控制
Sometimes you have to let go and leave it in the hands of a greater power.
有时候你得放手 让更大的力量来处理
I lost our baby.
我失去了我们的孩子
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Hey.
嘿
It wasn't your fault.
那不是你的错
I have to know for sure.
我要确定
I need to get my files from Dr. Langston's office.
我要从兰格斯顿医生的办公室 拿回我的病历
We will.
我们会的
Lana, how can I make...?
拉娜,我该怎么…
How can I help make the pain go away?
我该怎么帮你忘记心痛?
What can I do?
我能做什么?
Are you sure these are all of her files?
你确定这些是她的病历?
Thank you for your help, Dr. Albright.
谢谢你的帮忙 艾布莱特医生
Now, forget you ever heard of Lana Luthor.
忘记你听过拉娜路德这个人
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表