He had a part to play.
他的确是这个阴谋的一部分
But your ex messed it up.
但你的前男友搞砸了一切
I wanted to show you...
我只是要跟你证明
...how far I was willing to go.
我愿意为你付出多少
You wanted to shoot him in front of me, didn't you?
你要在我面前开枪杀了他,对吧?
But Clark stopped him before you could get there.
但克拉克在你赶到前阻止了他
Lex is infecting you.
莱克斯正在影响你
You're starting to talk like him...
你的语气开始变得跟他一样
...think like him. It makes me sick what he's doing to you.
连想法都是 他对你所做的一切让我很难受
But I can stop it.
但我可以阻止它
I can give you your life back.
我可以让你恢复正常的生活
You're right.
你说的对
I never wanted any of this.
我不想要这一切
I didn't know what I was getting myself into.
我不知道我帮自己惹了多大的麻烦
And now, I can't get out.
而现在我已经无法脱身
Please.
求求你
Help me.
帮帮我
It's gonna be okay.
一定会没事的
I promise.
我保证
I'm gonna save you.
我会拯救你
Why did you do that?
你为什么要那么做?
Lana.
拉娜
Lana!
拉娜
Lana certainly is persistent.
拉娜真的很固执
I'll give her that.
一点都没错
Kind of like you were when you were trying to figure out my secret.
就像你决心要查出我的秘密一样
It just makes me wonder...
这让我不禁好奇
...if she had an ulterior motive in hiding out in your bedroom tonight.
今晚她要躲到你房♥里 是不是有什么目的
You think that's why she went to my house?
你觉得那是她今天去我家的用意?
I'd like to believe that she went there because she felt safe there.
我宁愿相信她到那里去 因为她觉得那里很安全
You don't spend this much time with Lex without picking up tricks.
跟莱克斯混久了 当然能学会一招半式
Look at these pictures Esposito took of her sneaking around your barn.
看看艾斯波希多拍到她 潜入你农含的照片
Wait. What was that?
等一下,那是什么?
That one right there.
那一张
The Children's Foundation Benefit.
是儿童基金会募款餐会
My mom was there last night.
昨晚我妈去参加募款餐会
In Metropolis.
就在大都会
So if Esposito took this...
如果这是艾斯波希多拍的
Then he couldn't have taken that picture of Lana in her bedroom.
他不可能拍到 拉娜在自己房♥里的照片
Then who did?
那会是谁呢?
There's nowhere to go.
你无处可逃了
It's too late to save you, Lana.
现在要救你太迟了,拉娜
You were a good person once.
你曾经是个好人
That's how I'll remember you when you're gone.
你死后我会记住你的好
Clark.
克拉克
What happened?
发生了什么事?
How did you...?
你怎么会…?
You're safe now.
现在你安全了
That's all that matters.
那才是最重要的事
No, it isn't.
不,那不是
You're here after...
发生了那么多事
...everything.
你还是来救我
Why are you still watching over me?
为什么你还是要保护我?
Maybe for the same reason you've been watching me.
或许就像你想保护我一样
So it's funny how the main streets from here to Smallville...
那真的很有趣,从这里到小镇
...miraculously thawed out over night.
大街上的雪一夜之间就溶化了
You have anything to do with that? Nature is a mysterious creature.
你跟这件事有关吗? 大自然真的很神秘
Have you talked to Lana?
你跟拉娜谈过吗?
No, we danced to this tune before.
不,我们已经说好了
I'm not playing pickle in the middle anymore, remember?
我不要再当中间人了,好吗?
It's different. Lana's getting too close to finding out my secret.
这次情况不同 拉娜很可能会发现我的秘密
I mean, what am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办呢?
Clark, Lana risked her life by not showing that photograph to Lex.
克拉克,拉娜冒着生命危险 不让莱克斯看到那张照片
She did that to protect you.
她那么做是为了保护你
I think she's proven where her loyalty lies.
我想她证明了她的忠诚
Yo, C.K.
喂,克拉克
Thanks for fixing me up with a sucker's cocktail in Esposito's dark room.
谢谢你把我丢在 艾斯波希多的暗房♥里
I help you out, you leave me holding the bag for a felony. That's great.
我帮了你忙 你害我有前科,真的是太棒了
I'm sorry. After I found out what happened to Lana...
吉米 对不起,我知道拉娜发生意外后
...I just wanna make sure she was okay.
一心只想确定她没事
Yeah, I can understand that urge.
我能了解你为什么那么紧急
How is she?
她还好吧?
She's good, thanks to you. You really came through.
她很好,谢谢你 你真的帮了一个大忙
Yeah, thanks.
对,谢谢
You guys should catch up.
你们该好好谈一谈
You know, he's not such a bad guy.
他不是个坏人
Yeah.
没错
But he's no Jimmy olsen.
但他不是吉米欧森
Does that mean that you miss me?
那表示你想念我吗?
I know.
我知道
Me too.
我也是
God, I'm a lucky man.
天啊,我真是幸运
Lana...
拉娜
...I can't tell you how powerless I felt not being able to help you.
我无法告诉你 没办法救你我感到多么无助
Everything's okay.
一切都没事了
We're okay.
我们没事了
My security chief at LuthorCorp Plaza said you never made it there.
路德公♥司♥大楼的安全主管说 你根本没到那里去
What happened?
发生了什么事?
I went to the Kent farm instead.
我去了肯特农场
Lex, you weren't here and I had to trust my instincts.
莱克斯,你不在这里 我得相信自己的直觉
You taught me that.
那是你教我的
And those instincts led you to the place your ex-boyfriend happens to live?
你的直觉要你躲到你税男友家?
I went to the farm because I thought it was the last place...
我到农场是因为我觉得
...anyone would look for me.
没有人猜得到我会到那里去
It's the only reason.
那是唯一的原因
Then that's good enough for me.
我接受你的说法
Lana.
拉娜
Above anything else, I trust you.
不论发生什么事,我都相信你
And I love you.
我爱你
Looks like you're working out some issues there.
看起来你想解决一些问题
Just doing a little honest work, Lex.
我只是想诚实地处理问题,莱克斯
You should try it some time.
你也该试着那么做
Why start now?
为什么现在要那么做?
My life's perfect.
我的生活很完美
What do you want? Nothing.
你到底有什么事? 没事
I just wanted to take a little sleigh ride down memory lane.
我只是想回忆一下
Visit the scene of the crime.
拜访犯罪现场
Hey...
嘿
...here's where you took my fianc? after kidnapping her.
你绑♥架♥我未婚妻到这里来
Right before you tried to kill me.
之后你还想杀我
I wasn't myself that night.
那晚我失控了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Sorry?
抱歉?
What? That you didn't finish the job?
怎么?你很抱歉没真的杀了我?
You know, I'm still a bit fuzzy on the details.
你知道吗? 细节部分我还是记不太起来
What with you trying to choke the life out of me.
你想要杀我
But what fascinates me...
但我很讶异
...is how after all that, Lana could still feel safe coming here.
发生那些事后 拉娜还是觉得这里很安全
That was her choice.
那是她的选择
I had nothing to do with it. You never do.
我跟这件事无关 你一向都是如此
That's all right.
没关系
You see, I understand the allure of trying to unravel the mystery of Clark Kent.
我了解想找出克拉克肯特的秘密 是个多么大的诱惑
I suffered from it once too, when I thought you mattered.
我野著是受害者 那时我觉得你是个非常重要的人
Are we done?
说完了吗?
Nothing left but the formalities.
现在只缺正式仪式了
Don't look so surprised, Clark.
别一付很吃惊的样子,克拉克
Lana still cares about you, I know that.
拉娜还是在乎你,我知道
And I know what it would mean to her, having you there.
我知道你的出席 对她来说有多么重要
Is that really what you want, Lex?
你真的要我出席吗?莱克斯
What I want?
我要什么?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表