剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
Hey, look at this.
这里怎么了?
What is going on here?
呃
Well, well.
什么也没改变
Nothing has changed.
怎么会这样?
How did this happen?
我和这两人在就业机会均等委员会谈过
I talked to these guys at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
嘿,你们俩在这里干什么?
Hey. What are you two guys doing here?
我以为你们会做点什么,现在就在这里吃饭?
I thought you were gonna do something. Now you're eating here?
不,这是…这是… 这就是我们在此的原因 我们在进行调查
No, that's... That's... That's why we're here. We're checking things out.
我们在进行调查 - 调查?
We're checking it out. - Checking it out?
伙计,办公室见
See you back at the office, guys.
弗雷德,保尔,午饭和晚饭?
Fred, Paul, lunch and dinner?
哦,你们干脆搬过来住得了
Boy, you guys ought to move in.
来一块馅饼,我请客,怎么样?
How about a piece of pie, on me, huh?
苏菲亚,招待好他们
Sophia, take care of these fellows.
嘿,过来,告诉你点事
Hey, come here. I want you to know something.
你不会就此摆脱的
You are not gonna get away with this.
摆脱什么? - “什么?”你知道是什么
Get away with what? - "With what?" You know what.
那些女招待,她们怎么会长得相像
With the waitresses, how they're all alike.
她们当然长得像了
Of course they're alike.
她们是我的女儿
They are my daughters.
你女儿
Your daughters.
你一定非常骄傲,维萨奇先生
You must be very proud, Mr. Visaki.
容我冒昧说一句,她们都非常可爱 是非常可爱的女孩
And may I say, sir, they're lovely girls. Absolutely lovely girls.
很荣幸在有酬行业…
It's nice to see such fine, upstanding women...
…见到如此出色的女性,维萨奇先生 - 这是你们的餐桌
...in gainful employment, Mr. Visaki. - Here's table for you.
哦,这里的桌子 - 佩吉
Oh, a table right here. - Peggy.
佩吉,好了
Peggy. All right.
佩吉? - 佩吉,他女儿佩吉
Peggy? - Peggy. His daughter Peggy.
佩吉会为你们服务
Peggy's coming over to serve.
家庭一员
One of the family.
我女儿佩吉 - 佩吉
My daughter Peggy. - Peggy.
很高兴见到你 - 嗨,佩吉
Good to see you. - Hi, Peggy.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
猜猜我明天要干什么 - 什么?
So guess what I gotta do tomorrow. - What?
开始找工作
Start looking for a job.
你知道你该干什么吗?
You know what you ought to do?
你应该为绿色和平组织工作
You should work for Greenpeace.
他们在公海攻击了捕鲸者
You know, they attack the whalers out on the open sea.
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
把你的生命交给那些傻瓜
You take your life in your hands with those nuts.
继续加油,朋友,把头伸出水面
Keep fighting it, matey. Get your head above the water.
我抓住你了,朋友
I've got you, matey.
我抓住你了
I got you. Matey.
我会记住她的名字
I'll remember her name.
伊莲·贝尼斯
Elaine Benes.
我会写信给她
I'll write to her.
我会告诉她你的一切以及你在这所做的
I'll tell her all about you and what you did out here.
再见了,我的朋友
Goodbye, matey.
再见
Goodbye.
我知道女性经常抱怨… 为吸引男性注意而必须做的事
Now, I know women often complain about the number of things...
...you have to do to get male attention.
高跟鞋、连裤♥袜♥、化妆品
The high heels, the pantyhose, the makeup.
但如果你是男性的话更糟糕
It's even worse if you're a man.
如果你是男人,你不知道该做什么
If you're a man, you don't know what to do.
这就是我们修建大桥,攀登高山…
That's why we're building bridges, climbing mountains...
…探索未知领域的原因 你以为我们愿意做这些?
...exploring uncharted territories. You think we wanna do these things?
没有人想修桥
Nobody wants to build a bridge.
这真的,真的非常艰苦
It's really, really hard.
设计火箭,发射到太空
Designing rockets, flying off into space.
我保证每一个宇航员从太空回来后…
I guarantee you, every astronaut, when he comes back from space...
…都会走向一个女孩然后说: “你看到我在上面了吗?”
...goes up to a girl and goes, "So did you see me up there?"
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表