剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
我感到难受,真是糟糕透了
I just feel terrible. This is just terrible.
恰恰是什么?
What is the cha-cha?
的确
Yes, indeed.
晚点再说
I'll speak to you later.
太爽了,她被解雇了
This is great. He fired her!
不可思议,她被开了! 我脱身了,宝贝!我脱身了!
This is incredible. He fired her! I'm out, baby! I'm out!
为什么要解雇她? - 因为我在会上亲她了
Why'd he fire her? - Because I kissed her in the meeting!
拉塞尔知道后在电♥话♥那端就解雇她了
Russell found out. He fired her over the phone!
我的弱智最终得到了回报
Finally, my stupidity pays off!
“法官来了”是什么意思? “法官来了”!
What is "Here Come De Judge"? "Here Come De Judge"!
你不能和她分手 她的生活支离破碎了,因为你她才被开
You can't break up with her. Her life is shattered. You got her fired.
你应该在她身边 - 什么?
You gotta be there for her.
直到她找到另一份工作
You gotta wait until she gets another job.
另一份工作? - 几次面试
Another job? - A couple of interviews.
简直不敢想像
Oh, this is unbelievable.
我被缠住了
I'm stuck.
每次我以为我脱身了…
Every time I think I'm out...
…但他们又把我给拽回来 (《教父》台词)
...they pull me back in.
这个过后你是否想溜?
Are you going to want to leave after it's over?
如果我们做♥爱♥
You know, if we have sex.
什么,走?哪里?为什么?
What, leave? Where, why?
就这间公♥寓♥
You know, the apartment.
为什么?这是我的公♥寓♥ - 如果是我的呢?
Why would I? This is my apartment. - Well, what if it was my apartment?
谁给你灌输的这个概念
Who gave you this idea I would wanna leave?
伊莲说男人们完事后就想开溜
Well, Elaine said men like to leave after it's over.
我不相信她说的这种关系…
I wouldn't put stock in anything Elaine has to say...
…她来自破碎的家庭
...about relationships. She comes from a broken home.
我是说真的,一棵树砸在了房♥顶上 房♥子结构被破坏了
And I mean that literally. A tree fell on the roof and cracked the structure.
她父母处得很好,但房♥子确很糟糕
Her parents got along beautifully, but the house was in bad shape.
也许我该走了
Maybe I should be going.
你还给她说什么了? - 没有
And what else did you say to her? - Nothing.
我想给她一些参考 (the straight dope是美国的一个报纸的问答专栏)
I was just giving her the straight dope.
就像直接给她毒品一样
More like a dope was giving it to her straight.
再和你喝杯咖啡 她就要在女修道院度过余生了
Another cup of coffee with you, she'll wind up in a convent.
听着,我还能告诉她更多,别不信
Listen, there was a lot more I could've told her, believe me.
做♥爱♥后开溜是什么意思? 我开溜了吗?
What about leaving after sex? Did I leave with you?
如果我留下来,你也许会的
You might have, if I had stayed.
你知道啥,今天我接到传票了
So you know what, I got served with papers today.
平起诉我了
Ping is suing me.
我需要你的处♥女♥给我作证 你最好对她好点
I need your virgin as a witness, so be nice.
我努力争取
I was trying to be.
你看乔治,他撞桃花运了,哈?
Look at George. He lucked out, huh?
你说得没错 谁料到苏姗和他分手了
You're not kidding. Who figured Susan would break up with him?
他们发展得不挺好的嘛 - 是啊
They had a good thing going. - Yeah.
自从她认识乔治后,被呕吐过…
Since she met him, she's been vomited on...
…她家的小屋也给烧掉了…
...her family cabin's been burned down...
…还得知她爸是个同性恋 最后被一个高薪的电视公♥司♥解雇了
...learned her father's a homosexual and got fired from a high-paying job.
是,他们之间确实发生了点好事情
Yeah, they had a real good thing going.
我的工作?
What do I do?
事实上,我是个作家
Well, actually, I'm a writer.
我正在给NBC写喜剧试播集
In fact, I'm writing a comedy pilot for NBC right now.
情景喜剧?
A sitcom?
你怎么写得出那种垃圾的?
How can you write that crap?
卡罗尔,这家伙是给情景喜剧写剧本的
Carol. This guy's writing a sitcom.
情景喜剧?
A sitcom?
情景喜剧
A sitcom.
你能想像吗?
Can you imagine?
他实际上想用这个和我搭讪
And he actually tried to use it to hit on me.
在古代的部落文化里 他们通常会献祭一个处♥女♥
In ancient tribal cultures, they would actually sacrifice a virgin.
他们会找一个没有失身的女孩子…
I mean, they would find some girl that had never been with anybody...
…扔进火山,这种初次约会你永远忘不了
...and throw her into a volcano. There's a first date you'll never forget.
她升♥天♥了,正和查克·沃勒瑞聊天呢 (美国著名游戏节目主持人)
She winds up in heaven, talking with Chuck Woolery, so...
“丽莎,约会是如何结束的?” “不好,查克,不太好”
"Tell me, Lisa, how did the date end?" "Not well, Chuck. Not well."
“你如果想被再次扔进火山,我们会买♥♥单”
"Well, if you'd like to be thrown into a volcano again, we'll pay for it."
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表