剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
地球人哪有人会拒绝吃薄荷糖呀
Well, who's gonna turn down a Junior Mint?
这又有巧克力,又有椒薄荷的 多好吃呀
It's chocolate, it's peppermint. It's delicious.
这倒是真的 - 吃了可提神醒脑了
That's true. - It's very refreshing.
记住别跟伊莲提起这事
Well, just don't say anything about this to Elaine.
术后恢复…
Prognosis...
极不理想
...negative.
术后恢复极不理想?
Prognosis negative?
就是不好,医生们也束手无策
He's not doing well. The doctors don't know what it is.
他们都被弄糊涂了
They're baffled.
哦,我的天 - 哦,我的天
Oh, my God. - Oh, my God.
这就是我的命啊,人家正变得玉树临风呢,就…
Just my luck, you know? Just when he was getting thin and attractive.
杰瑞,你真该买♥♥点他的作品
You know, Jerry, you should buy some of his art.
这样他一定精神大好 - 都到这步田地了?
That would really lift his spirits. - It's that bleak?
话说回来,要是他死了…
You know, if the guy dies...
他的东西说不定还真能值点钱
...the art could really be worth something.
我们要不要去坦白从宽啊 - 你说真的?
We gotta confess. - Really?
是啊 - 我们可能被指控故意杀人啊
Yes. - We could be tried for murder.
我不能这么良心不安过一辈子啊 我们就是利奥波德和洛布了 (二人为完成完美犯罪而杀害一名14岁儿童)
I can't have this on my conscience. We're Leopold and Loeb.
不准你说出去 - 你可拦不住我
You're not saying anything. - You can't stop me.
不准说!
No, you're not!
嘿,伊莲,帮我买♥♥些他的作品
Hey, Elaine, put me down for some of that art.
值个1900元就够了
Nineteen hundred dollars' worth.
哦,就是这
Yeah, that's the spot.
你怎么这么紧张?
What are you so tense about?
没啥,就是刚杀了个人而已
Nothing, really. Just a homicide.
舒服极了…
That's terrific...
Mulva
...Mulva.
什么?
What?
Mulva?
Mulva?
Mulva?
Mulva?
我的…
My...
我阿姨叫Mulva,是个按♥摩♥师
My aunt's name is Mulva. She's a masseuse.
我上个厕所,马上回来
I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back.
好主意
Good idea.
你干嘛呢?
What are you doing?
我找口香糖
I was just looking for some gum.
或者就是糖… - 我有薄荷糖
Or a mint. - I have Junior Mints.
不!不用了!我是说…
No! No. I mean...
不用了,多谢
No, thank you. No.
有什么消息? - 先别进来
Any news? - No. No. You better get out of here.
等等,等等
No, wait a sec. Wait a second.
我厕所里有个女人,可我不知道她叫什么
I don't know the name of this woman in the bathroom.
呆会她出来你就自我介绍
So when she comes out, you introduce yourself.
这样她也就得自我介绍了 - 收到!
She'll be forced to say her name. - Ten-four.
行
Okay.
你好 - 你好,我是克莱默
Hello. - Hello, I'm Kramer.
幸会 - 回见
Nice to meet you. - See you later.
我得走了,我可不想错过这部戏
I'd better get going. I don't wanna be late for the play.
好 - 我表兄认识制片人
Okay. - My cousin knows the producer.
我可能还能去后台见见奥林匹娅·杜卡基斯
I may get to go backstage and meet Olympia Dukakis.
这名字可忘不了 - 拜,杰瑞
There's a name you don't forget. - Bye, Jerry.
拜拜
Bye.
嗨 - 嗨,我是乔治
Hi. - Hi, I'm George.
幸会,乔治 - 哥们尽力了 (乔治手里拿着的录像带是《风月俏佳人》 而乔治的演员曾经参与该片演出)
Nice to meet you, George. - Yeah. I gave it a shot.
有那艺术家的消息吗?
So any word on the artiste?
没,啥都没有
No. I haven't heard anything.
我收到三角男的作品啦 - 真的?
Well, I got my triangles. - Really?
对,它们确实让我的公♥寓♥焕然一新
Yep. You know, they really spruce up the apartment.
当然当然,我得给医院打电♥话♥告诉他们真♥相♥
Yeah, I'm sure. I gotta call the hospital. I gotta tell them what happened.
别,杰瑞,换了是我就不会这么干 - 为什么?
No, no. Jerry, I wouldn't do that. - Why?
你会惹祸上身的
You could get in trouble.
可我得帮帮这人啊
Look, I gotta try and help the guy.
你以为自己是上帝吗?
Who are you to play God?!
人人都有大限临头的时候!
Every man's time comes.
要是轮到他了,你凭什么捣乱?
If his number is up, who are you to interfere?
我找席格医生
Yes, I'd like to speak with Dr. Siegel.
是关于罗伊·科宁病情的事
It's about Roy Corning's condition.
怎么了怎么了? - 真是太好了
What? What? - That's fantastic.
他没好起来吧? - 多谢,好的,再见
He didn't get better, did he? - Thank you very much. Okay. Bye-bye.
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
这叫什么运?
Where's the luck?
霉运!
There's no luck.
1900大洋就这么打水漂了
Nineteen hundred dollars down the drain.
你救了我的命啊,乔治
You saved my life, George.
多谢你买♥♥了我的作品 我才能好起来
You buying my art is what inspired me to get better.
大恩大德,永世不忘!
I'll never forget what you did for me.
没什么,没事就好
Well, that's great. It's really great.
艺术可是很好的投资啊
You know, art's a great investment.
它们很配你的公♥寓♥哦
They'll be great in your apartment.
没错,我也很期待漫漫岁月中…
Yes, I look forward to many years of...
和它们相伴的日子
...looking at the triangles.
那我就在外头等你了
Well, I'll... I'll wait for you outside.
嘿,乔治 - 嗯?
Hey, George. - Yeah?
好了 - 好人呐
All right. - That's nice.
多谢,罗伊
Thanks, Roy.
救命恩人来了
There's the guy who saved my life.
我并不是想全盘否定…
You know, I don't want to totally discount...
心理因素在你恢复中起的作用 但…
...the emotional element in your recovery...
我觉得,还有别的什么
...but I think there were other factors at play here.
什么意思? - 虽然没有医学上的证据…
What do you mean? - I have no medical evidence...
足以支持我,但手术过程中发生了某些事
...to back me up, but something happened during the operation...
使你避免了感染
...that staved off that infection.
一些科学无法解释的事
Something beyond science.
或许只有…
Something perhaps...
“上”天知道
...from above.
来颗薄荷糖?
Mint?
这些小东西可能提神醒脑了
Those can be very refreshing.
伊莲…
So Elaine...
我们周五去哪吃大餐啊?
...where we going for our big dinner on Friday?
抱歉,罗伊…
I'm so sorry, Roy...
但我们周五要去波科诺斯,对吧,亲爱的?
...but, actually, we are going to the Poconos on Friday. Right, honey?
我可不这么认为哦
I don't think so.
可我肯定…我们得去
Yeah, I believe that we... We are.
我还是不这么认为哦
I believe we're not.
拜托,我们去波科诺斯好吗? - 嗯,我考虑考虑
Please, can we go to the Poconos? - Well, I'll think about it.
位置绝佳,我都能看到演员们喷的唾沫星子
Great seats. You could see the actors spitting.
是嘛
Really.
之后我们去了后台,奥林匹娅·杜卡基斯…
Afterwards, we went backstage, and Olympia Dukakis...
还给我的宣传小册子签名了
...autographed my playbill.
等下,你有她的签名? - 对啊
Wait a second. You got her autograph? - Yeah.
你带着吗? - 嗯,就在手提袋里
Do you have it with you? - Yeah, it's in my purse.
给我瞧瞧吧
Let me see.
知道吗?我觉得我是真爱上你了,杰瑞·宋飞
You know, I really think I'm falling for you, Jerry Seinfeld.
我也爱你…
Well, I really think I'm falling for you...
“约瑟夫·波歌♥利亚”
..."Joseph Poglia."
这字是为我叔叔签的 (和签名售书一样签名者通常会写些祝福的话 所以会有当事人的名字)
I had it autographed for my uncle.
我知道啊
Yeah, I know.
你不知道我叫什么是吧?
You don't know my name, do you?
我当然知道了 - 那我叫什么?
Yes, I do. - What is it?
听起来和女人身体的一部分是押韵的
It rhymes with a female body part.
是什么?
What is it?
Mulva?
Mulva?
Gipple? (和nipple即乳♥头♥押韵)
Gipple?
Loleola?
Loleola?
Dolores! (与阴蒂clitoris押韵)
Dolores!
在你十岁以前,糖果就是生命的一切
Ages 0 through 10, candy is your life. There's nothing else.
家庭了,朋友了,学校了 都只不过
Family, friends, school, they're only obstacles...
是你通向糖果世界的绊脚石
...in the way of getting more candy.
你有自己最爱的口味
You have your favorite candies that you love.
不过台词基本上也只是“我喜欢这个,我讨厌那个
You know, "I love those. I hate those.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表