剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
...they want $250 to detail it and get the smell out.
我才不付这个钱 这又不是我的责任
I'm not paying for that. That's not my responsibility.
我要去餐馆 让他们来付这笔账
I'm driving to that restaurant, and demand they pay for it.
当然了
Absolutely.
听着,我问你
Listen, let me ask you something.
当你和一个男人在一起 并且他跟你说明天必须要早起…
When you're with a guy and he tells you he has to get up early...
这说明了什么呢? - 这说明他在说谎
...what does that mean? - It means he's lying.
怎么了,他跟你说他要早起? - 是啊,就在昨晚
Why, is that what he told you? - Yeah. Last night.
哦,不会吧 男人有时候也会早起啊
Oh, come on. Men have to get up early sometime.
不,从来不会
No. Never.
杰瑞,我很肯定 今天一大早我在街上看见男人了
Jerry, I'm sure I've seen men on the street early in the morning.
好吧,有时候 我们是要早起
Well, sometimes we do have to get up early...
但是男人总是情愿 牺牲睡觉时间来做♥爱♥
...but a man will always trade sleep for sex.
难道我真像我想的那样 没有魅力么?
Is it possible I'm not as attractive as I think I am?
一切皆有可能
Anything's possible.
大家好
Yeah.
你怎么了? - 是史蒂芬布雷克
What's the matter with you? - Steinbrenner!
他毁掉了我的生活 - 哦,是的
He's ruining my life. - Oh, yes.
史蒂芬布雷克 - 下一季我再也不能跟他在一起了
Steinbrenner. - I can't take another season with him.
他把他们的明日之星给卖♥♥了
He just traded away their best prospects...
就像他对波纳 米基,德贝克,米格雷夫所做的一样
...just like he did with Buhner, McGee, Drabeck, McGriff.
我知道这些人
I know the list.
这是什么味道?
What's that smell?
什么…?什么味道
What...? What smell?
你真臭
You stink.
你什么意思? - 你真臭
What do you mean, I stink? - You stink.
为什么你不去洗个澡呢? - 我洗过了啊
Why don't you take a shower. - I showered.
哦,等等 我想起来了
Oh, wait a second.
我洗了澡之后 我就进了车里
Since I showered, I've been in the car.
那又怎样呢? - 难道还不明白吗?
So? - Don't you see what's happening?
它算是跟上我了
It's attached itself to me. It's alive.
如果它一直跟着你…
If it's attached itself to you...
哦,我的天哪
Oh, my God.
怪不得卡尔跟我说明天要早起 原来是我太臭了
That's why Carl said he had to get up early, because I stink.
杰瑞,他认为那是我的体味
Jerry, he thinks I have BO. Me.
是的 - 是的
Yeah. - Yeah.
我是乔治 - 我马上就下来了
It's George. - I'm coming right down.
怎么了,发生什么了? - 什么发生了?
All right, what happened? - What happened?
我的车变臭了,这就是发生的事情
My car stinks is what happened.
并且它破坏了 我们的生活
And it's destroying the lives of everyone in its path.
这是体味么? - 是的
This is BO? - Yes.
真是不可思议 - 我知道
This is unbelievable BO. - I know.
在洗车店洗车的伙计告诉我 他干这行三十♥八♥年♥了
At the car wash, the guy told me in 38 years in the business...
从来没有闻到过这种味道
...he's never smelled anything like it.
我问你 你认为是我♥干♥的么?
So let me ask you, do you think I could've done this?
不,不是,是那个服务员
No, no. It's the valet guy.
不,我指的是 让苏珊成为同性恋
No, no. I mean, driven Susan to lesbianism.
哦,当然不是这太荒谬了
Oh, no. That's ridiculous.
如果真是因我而起呢
What if her experience with me drove her to it.
因你而自杀还有可能 成同性恋是万万不可能的
Suicide, maybe. Not lesbianism.
苏珊告诉我 那个跟她好的女孩
The woman she was "lesbianing" with...
从未跟男人好过
...Susan told me she's never been with a guy.
哦,这不仅仅是BO了 这是超BO,简称BBO
Oh, this isn't even BO. This is beyond BO. It's BBO.
应该建一支反体味大队 在城里巡逻…
There should be a BO squad that patrols the city...
循味而上,逮捕它们 用肥皂刷消灭它们
...to sniff them out, strip them down and wash them with a soapy brush.
有趣的是,不知为何 我发现她更吸引人了
The funny thing is, somehow I find her more appealing now.
如果约会时我知道 她是女同性恋的话
Like, if I knew she was a lesbian when we went out...
我怎么也不会跟她分手的
...I never would've broken up with her.
我听不太懂
Let me see if I understand this.
让我再想想…
On second thought...
哦,就是他 就是那个人
Oh, my God, there he is. That's the guy.
不,谢谢,不要过来
No, thank you. Go back.
不,不要过来
No, go back.
不,退后,退后
No, back, back.
不要过来,我自己泊车
Go back. I got it. I'll park it.
我自己来,你不要过来
I'll park it. Go back. You go back.
对不起,谢谢 谢谢
Sorry. Thank you. Thank you, no.
“使发臭”,这是什么意思?
What do you mean "stunk up"?
我的意思是我的车变臭了
I mean the car stinks.
乔治,车变臭了么?
George, does the car stink?
臭了 - 臭了
Stinks. - Stinks.
好吧,可能你就是 有体味的那个人
Well, perhaps you're the one who has the odor.
我一生中从来没有过体味,伙计
I've never smelled in my life, buddy.
是么?我现在就能闻到你身上的体味 - 这是车传染给我的
Really? Well, I can smell you now. - That's from the car.
或许是你把车弄臭了 然后车又让你变臭
Maybe you stunk up the car, rather than the car stinking up you.
这是鸡与蛋的关系
Oh, it's the chicken and the egg.
多谢了
Thank you very much.
好吧,只要你出去闻一闻 你就会知道有多么糟糕
Well then, go out and smell the car. See which smells worse.
我没有时间来闻你的车
I don't have time to smell cars.
别去闻车了
Forget about smelling the car.
直接去闻那个侍者吧,去源头
Smell the valet. Go to the source.
你应该去闻闻车 - 我是一个大忙人
You gotta smell the car. - I'm a busy man.
就闻一下
Come on. One whiff.
好吧,就一下
All right. One whiff.
好吧,我认输了 我承认,的确很臭
All right. I give up. I admit it, it stinks.
现在可以让我出来了么?
Now could you let me out?
好吧,你付洗车钱么? - 好吧,我给你五十美元
Yeah, you'll pay for the cleaning? - Yes, $50. I'll give you $50.
这还不太够 - 你要多少我都给你
Fifty dollars, that's not gonna cover it. - Whatever you want.
你要多少我都给你 - 我要你付一半,$125
I'll give you whatever you want! - I want half, 125.
好的好的$125很好 现在你可以打开车门了吧!
Yes! Yes, 125 is good. Now could you please open the door!
好吧 - 让我出去
All right. - Let me out of here!
哦,我的天哪 - 怎么了?
Oh, my God. - What?
那盘带子 有人把它偷走了
The video. Someone stole the video right out of the car.
有人偷走了罗谢尔.罗谢尔? - 你把车窗开着
Someone stole Rochelle, Rochelle? - Well, you left the window open.
我们必须换换空气
We had to air out the car.
你得赔带子的钱 - 我可不赔
You should pay for it. - I'm not paying for that.
我已经为它付过七美元了
They already got my $ 7.
从米兰到明斯克的奇异性♥爱♥之旅
Erotic journey from Milan to Minsk.
那仆从身上有这种味道? - 扑鼻的,变异的体味
The valet had such bad BO? - Oh, man, just rampant, mutant BO.
那侍者的体味 经车传到了我身上
The O went from the valet's B to the car to me.
它能依附在任何东西上 杰瑞认为它已经实体化了
It clings to everything. Jerry thinks it's an entity.
但我洗过澡了 并且用了洗头膏,所以…
But I showered, and I shampooed. So...
终于解脱了 - 是啊
That's a relief. - Yeah.
怎么了? - 那气味还在
What? - It's still there.
不,这不可能 我打过洗头膏之后还用清水冲了
No, no, it can't be. I shampooed. I rinsed.
我还重复了一遍 - 那气味还在,我可以闻到
I repeated. - It's still there. I smelled it.
我什么也没闻到啊 你再闻闻
I don't smell anything. Take another smell.
不,不要 - 不,就这,就一次…
No. No. - No, here, just...
不要!
Please!
是哪部带子?
Which movie was that again?
罗谢尔.罗谢尔
Rochelle, Rochelle.
乔治
George.
嗨,谢谢你来见我
Hey. Thanks for meeting me here.
我没有太多的时间 - 好吧,我问你…
Yeah, I don't have much time. - Yeah, listen, I gotta ask you...
我有点担心
...I was a little concerned that...
从某种意义上来说 也许我该负全责…
...perhaps I was responsible in some way for your...
对于你的质变
...metamorphosis.
九十八美元
That'll be $98.
什么,九十八美元?
What $98?
是的,九十八美元
That's what I said, $98.
一盘破带子怎么会值 九十八美元呢?
How could that piece of crap cost $98?
乔治,我真的… - 你相信么?
George, I really have... - Do you believe this?
九十八美元!
Ninety-eight dollars!
你身上带钱了么?
Do you have any cash?
带了吧
I guess.
我需要大概三十五美元 谢谢
I need, like, 35. Thanks.
那么 是我的错么?
So was it me?
哦,别傻了 这就是你要跟我说的么?
Oh, don't be ridiculous. Is that what you wanted to talk to me about?
给你 - 哦,谢谢
Here. - Oh, thanks.
谢谢,我会还你的 - 是啊,说得轻巧
Thanks a lot. I'll pay you back. - Yeah, sure.
我得走了 - 听着
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表