剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
宋飞正四传 第季 第10集 “处♥女♥”
分手不是轻而易举的事
There's no easy way to break up.
当你谈恋爱时,他们应当给你3张…
When you start dating, they ought to give you...
“轻轻松松结束感情卡”
..."Get out of Relationship Free" cards.
知道什么意思吗? 这样你就可以走过去给那人说…
You know what I mean? So you could just go up to the person...
…给你,抱歉
...and go, "Here you go. I'm sorry.
我继续打网球了 没事,不用站起来送我
I'll grab the tennis racket. Don't even bother to get up.
祝你再找个好的,抱歉
Have a good one. Sorry."
这样挺好,除非对方…
Which is fine, unless the person you're in the relationship with...
…有一张“多加8个月的内疚,折磨和痛苦卡”
...has a "Eight More Months of Guilt, Torture and Pain" card.
“等一下,拿着,我有个小东西给你”
"Hold it. I got a little something for you."
我们死定了 - 我们没有
We're dead. - We're not dead.
没戏了 - 拜托
We are dead. - Come on.
我们有明天一整天的时间来编故事
We got all day tomorrow to think of a story.
明天一天? 本来有一个月时间的时间去构思
All day tomorrow? We had a month to come up with something.
可我们什么都没做
We didn't do anything.
明天做
So we'll do it tomorrow.
我问你:你上次去滑雪是啥时候?
Let me ask you: when's the last time you went skiing?
大概6年前
About six years ago.
现在你可以把缆车票从夹克上拿掉了
I think you can take the lift ticket off your jacket now.
女人喜欢滑雪者
Women like skiers.
那又怎么样?你也没遇到个上心的 还不是和苏珊在一起
So what? You can't meet anybody. You're with Susan.
对,也是
Yeah. Right.
看见那边的两个美女了吗?
See those two women over there?
我差点和右边那个约会 她做壁橱生意的
I almost dated the one on the right. She's in the closet business.
壁橱生意?
Closet business?
什么是壁橱生意? - 跟你有什么关系?
What's the closet business? - What is it your business?
我感兴趣 - 她重新设计你的壁橱…
I'm interested. - She reorganizes your closet...
… 教你如何最大限度利用壁橱空间
...and shows you how to maximize your closet space.
她仔细看过我的壁橱
She looked into my closet.
你觉得她很漂亮 这也是接近她的方法
You thought she was good-looking. This was a way to meet her.
没错 - 那么,下文如何?
Yeah. - Yeah. So, what happened?
然后她提起她男友,这提醒了我:
She mentioned she had a boyfriend. Then it hit me:
我要那么多壁橱空间有啥用?
What do I need more closet space for?
嗨,玛勒 - 杰瑞
Hi, Marla. - Jerry.
乔治,这是玛勒 - 玛勒
George, Marla. - Marla.
乔治,杰瑞,那位是史坦西
George. Jerry, Stacy.
史坦西,乔治,史坦西
Stacy. George, Stacy. - Jerry.
史坦西 - 乔治
Stacy. - George.
乔治
George.
杰瑞,玛勒,史坦西
Jerry, Marla. Stacy.
你的柏林之行感觉如何? - 柏林之行?
So, how was your trip to Berlin? - Trip to Berlin?
还记得吗,因为这个你做壁橱推后了
Remember, that's why you put off the closets.
你说你要去柏林一阵子
You said you were going to Berlin.
哦,对,对
Oh, right, right.
柏林墙刚刚倒塌,你说你要成为…
The Wall had just come down. You told me you wanted to be...
…参加庆祝活动的一员
...part of the celebration.
是,是,我说过,但我是在CNN上看的…
Yes, yes, I did, but you know, I was watching it on CNN...
……CNN报道很全面, 我♥干♥嘛要把自己搞得精疲力尽?
...and they covered it so well, I thought, why knock my brains out?
我男朋友去了
You know, my boyfriend went.
真的? - 嗯,我告诉他你要去…
Really? - Yes, I told him all about you going...
… 他很兴奋,决定也要去
...and he got all excited and decided to go.
哦,他喜欢吗? - 我不知道,他就再也没回来
Oh, did he like it? - I don't know. He never came back.
总之,一个月前我们和NBC谈过了…
Anyway, we met with NBC about a month ago, and they...
… 给开了绿灯,让我们先搞个试播
...gave us the green light to go ahead and write a pilot.
明天和他们有个重要会议
We got a big meeting with them tomorrow.
我们写之前需要先得到批准
They gotta approve the story before we can write it.
哇哦,很好的工作,作家
Wow. What a great job. A writer.
挣个小钱倒是不错的
Not a bad way to earn a buck.
听起来不错嘛
Sounds great.
史坦西,我给你讲…
Well, I'll tell you, Stacy...
… 这是个繁重的工作
...it's a lot of hard work.
但对我来说是信手拈来
But it comes fairly easy to me.
有些人写交响乐 但写剧本是我的天赋
Some people write symphonies. This is my gift.
你要和她约会了? - 有这意向
So you gonna go out with her? - I might.
苏珊怎么办? - 怎么了? 我还没结婚呢
What about Susan? - What? I'm not married.
难道就不能约别人出去?
I'm not allowed to go out with somebody else?
这可不一定 - 取决与啥?
Depends. - Depends on what?
许多因素 - 比如?
On many factors. - Like what?
你多长时间见苏珊一次
Well, how long you've been seeing her.
和她打电♥话♥频繁吗? 天天打吗?
What's your phone-call frequency? Are you on a daily?
不,半天,一周四五次
No. Semi-daily. Four, five times a week.
星期六晚上你约她出去 或是含蓄地约她?
Saturday nights, do you ask her out, or is the date implied?
含蓄 - 她会放一些东西…
Implied. - She got anything...
… 在你的药柜里吗?
...in your medicine cabinet?
也许是些润肤露
Might be some moisturizer.
我这样问你:
Let me ask you this:
你家里有卫生棉条吗?
Is there any Tampax in your house?
有
Yeah.
我告诉你有什么了 - 什么?
I'll tell you what you got here. - Yeah?
你有女朋友了
You got a girlfriend.
噢,不,不,啥…? 你肯定吗,女朋友?
Oh, no, no. What...? Are you sure, a girlfriend?
坐在我面前的是位半天给她打一次电♥话♥ 家里有卫生棉条…
I'm looking at a guy in a semi-daily, with Tampax in his house...
…周六晚还有个含蓄约会的家伙
...and an implied date on Saturday night.
我想帮你摆脱困境,但是… - 你相信我有这个桃花运吗?
I would like to help you out, but... - Do you believe my luck?
我这是第一次听到…
The first time I have a good answer to...
…当我问别人“我该怎么办时?” 答案是我有女朋友了
..."What do you do?" and I have a girlfriend.
你能回答时,你就不需要女朋友了
You don't need a girlfriend when you can answer that.
这就是你说为什么要找女朋友
That's what you say in order to get girlfriends.
一旦你有了女朋友, 你就想要更多女朋友
Once you can get girlfriends, you just want more girlfriends.
有朝一日你会成为一名好父亲
You're gonna make a very good father someday.
不公平,杰瑞,这不公平
Well, it's not fair, Jerry. It's just not fair.
够了,我想结束了
That's it. I'm getting out of this thing.
和她分手 但是你知道这意味着什么?
Break up with her. But you know what this means.
不知道,怎么了? - 剧本, 剧情,电视剧
No, what? - The script, the pilot, the TV show.
都完蛋了 - 什么意思?
That's all over. - What do you mean?
你想,她可是能是决定…
Figure it out. She's one of the executives...
… 是否要选用我们这个剧本的负责人之一
...that's gonna make the decision whether or not they pick up the show.
是我们最大支持者
She's one of our biggest fans.
甩了她,你还想指望她能用我们的?
You drop her, you think they're gonna pick us up?
哦,对,不,伙计
Oh, right. Oh, no! Man.
现在的处境很有意思
You know, it's a very interesting situation.
你有份能泡到美眉的工作
Here you have a job that could help you get girls.
但你有女朋友
But you also have a relationship.
假如你为了泡美眉而断了和女友这层关系…
But if you get rid of the relationship so you can get girls...
…你就会丢了工作
...you lose the job.
这不是个讽刺吗? - 嗯,对,这个我明白…
You see the irony? - Yeah, yeah. I see the...
那你看这样如何?
All right, what about this?
如果找个理由和她分手…
What if I could find some way to break up with her...
…这样她还喜欢我,不影响到我们的合作
...so that she'll still like me, and it doesn't affect the deal?
哦 - 别急,别急,听我说完
Yeah. - Wait, wait. Hear me out.
听我说完,别打岔 你就想转移话题
Hear me out. Don't dismiss this. You're quick to dismiss.
别转移话题
Don't dismiss.
她对大卫·莱特曼很迷恋,非常迷恋 她一直在谈论他
She's got a big crush on David Letterman. I mean, a big crush.
She talks about him all the time.
假设我去找大卫·莱特曼
Suppose I go up to David Letterman.
他在NBC工作,我也是
He works at NBC. I work at NBC.
我给他说明我的苦衷
I explain my situation.
他同意见面,然后去约会 俩人就疯狂地坠入爱河了…
He agrees to meet her. They go out. They fall madly in love...
…有了大卫·莱特曼她就会甩了我
...and she dumps me for David Letterman.
这就是你的如意算盘? - 不,不,只是个设想
This is your plan? - No, no, I'm just thinking.
我想你不是那种人
I don't think you are.
听听我的想法
Well, let me tell you what I see.
但说无妨,我对壁橱不敏感
Please. And be brutal. I have no closet sensitivity.
你是否特别在意你的裤子? - 不是
Are you very fussy about your pants? - I don't think I am.
我有个特前卫的想法
Because I have a very radical idea.
不知你能否接受 - 我试试
Can you handle it? - Try me.
我的想法是把这些都弄掉
Here's what I'm proposing. We'll eliminate all this.
衣架,横条,搁板,然后放一排排挂钩
The hangers, the bar, the shelves, and in its place, install a series of hooks.
把所有东西都放在挂钩上
We'll put everything on hooks.
所有东西? - 一切
Everything? - Everything.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表