剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
Elaine? Elaine?
你想要什么?我能做些什么?
What do you want? What can I do?
是…?是不是…?
Is...? Is it...?
是因为我的工作吗?是因为它吗?
Is it my job? Is that what it is?
伊莲,我不能这样继续下去了
Elaine, I can't go on like this.
你会…?你会…? 你会给我打电♥话♥吗?
Look, will...? Will...? Will you call me?
你会给我打电♥话♥吗?
Would you call me?
为什么?我… 好吧,你想…? 我能给你打电♥话♥吗?
Well, why? l... All right, you want...? May I call you?
伊莲?伊莲?
Elaine? Elaine?
对不起,达尔林普先生…
Excuse me, Mr. Dalrymple...
…我真的很抱歉 - 很好,你叫什么名字?
...I am so sorry. - All right, what's your name?
大卫·理查德森 - 走开,你被解雇了
David Richardson. - Get out, you're fired.
但是达尔林普先生… - 别再和我说话!
But, Mr. Dalrymple... - Don't talk back to me!
我说了,走开,你想让我叫警♥察♥吗?
I said, get out. You want me to call the cops?
我每天都碰见并解雇你这样的可怜虫
I make and break little worms like you every day.
你知道我赚多少钱吗?你知道吗?
Do you know how much money I make? Any idea?
你知道我住在哪里吗?
Do you know where I live?
我能拥有这座城市里的任何女人,任何一个
I could have any woman in this city that I want. Anyone.
现在,走开!
Now, get out!
你们都在看什么?!
What are you all looking at?!
回去工作
Go back to work.
回去!
Back!
回去!
Back!
医生打电♥话♥说我还要等两天才能得到结果
Doctor called and said I'm not gonna get the results for another two days.
哦,你会没事的,没有问题
Oh, you're fine. There's nothing wrong.
我才是垂死之人
I'm the one who's dying.
你在说什么? - 我不会演戏
What do you mean? - I can't act.
我演技糟透了,不知道自己在干什么
I stink. I don't know what I'm doing.
我会在全国观众面前出丑的
I'm gonna make a fool out of myself.
好了,你…
Come on, you're...
你没问题的
You're fine.
这部剧会毁了我整个的职业生涯
This show's gonna ruin my career.
我真不知道我怎么会卷入其中的? - 那么我呢?
How did I get involved? - What about me?
我的人生全是失败,一切都很好
I was a total failure. Everything was fine.
现在这件事快要成功了 上帝就让我患上不治之症
Now this thing's gonna be a success, and God gives me a terminal disease.
演伊莲的女演员,是个疯子
This actress playing Elaine, she's crazy.
演克莱默的演员威胁我
The guy playing Kramer threatened me.
为什么? - 我问了他葡萄干的事
Why? - I asked him about the raisins.
你提了葡萄干
You mentioned the raisins.
哦,是的 - 是他拿的吗?
Oh, yeah. - Did he take them?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果他没有拿…
Well, if he didn't take them...
…它们去哪儿了?
...what happened to them?
这正是我想要寻找的真♥相♥
That's what I'm trying to find out.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
走运了? - 不,不,没有
Any luck? - No. No, nothing.
没有蠕动
I got no peristalsis.
那么麦麸呢? - 我试过了
Well, what about bran? - I tried bran.
百分之四十、五十、纯的
Forty percent, 50 percent, 100 percent.
麦麸对我没用
The bran isn't working for me.
那么偏…? - 用过了
Well, what about Meta...? - Did it.
酚酞…? - 也用过了
How about Ex...? - Yeah, had it.
镁乳…? - 用过了
Milk of Magne...? - Yeah, yeah.
哦,我的朋友…
Well, my friend...
…也许是时候考虑塞剂了
...it may be time to consider the dreaded apparatus.
打住
Hold it right there.
如果你想说我想的事,你是在浪费时间
If you're suggesting what I think, you're wasting your time.
我不会,杰瑞,在任何情况下,把任何…
I am not, Jerry, under any circumstances, doing any...
…东西插♥进♥那个地方
...inserting in that area.
哦,没那么糟
Oh, it's not that bad.
不,这很糟
Yes, it is.
好了…
Well...
…一切顺利,我去举报了 然后警♥察♥开始展开调查
...it's all taken care of. I filed a report. An investigation is under way.
那你会去拍摄现场了?
So you going to the taping?
不,我想我不用去,我不想碰见拉塞尔
No, I don't think I should go. I don't want to bump into Russell.
前几天他打电♥话♥给我 他就是不肯放弃
He called me the other day.
行了,你必须去,他不会伤害你 他只是迷上你了
Come on, you gotta go. He's harmless. He's got a little crush on you.
杰瑞,这不是迷恋,这完全就是骚扰
Jerry, this is not a crush. This is a complete fixation.
他让我觉得很不舒服
He makes me very uncomfortable.
我们需要你在场
We need you there.
嘿,你要走了? - 不,不,我…我要呆家里,我…
Hey, are you gonna go? - No, no, l... I'm gonna stay home. I...
我得离“总部”近点,以防从“前线”传来什么消息
I wanna be close to my home base, in case there's any news from the front.
不,前面的头发再往上挑一点 应该更高,更高
No. Pick it up more in the front. It's gotta be higher. Higher.
像一堵墙,一堵墙
Make a wall. A wall.
桑迪,你穿着戏服吗?
Sandi, are you in wardrobe?
桑迪? - 叫“伊莲”
Sandi? - Try "Elaine."
伊莲? - 什么事?
Elaine? - Yes?
伊莲?
Elaine?
是我
It's me.
威尔顿·马歇尔,还记得吗?
Wilton Marshall. Remember?
1978年泰奥加营地?
Camp Tioga, 1978?
还记得吗? - 对
Remember? - Right.
你一点都没变
You know, you haven't changed a bit.
我记不住台词了 - 放轻松,你会没事的
I can't remember my lines. - Just relax, you'll be fine.
我没法放松,我不… 我一点也记不住了
I can't relax. I don't... I don't know any of them.
你和乔治很像,他也会这样
You're just like George. He'd do the same thing.
你和他太像了,真神奇 - 帮帮我
You're just like him. It's amazing. - Help me.
乔治总是这么说
George is always saying that.
你不用担心,这不是直播
You don't have to worry anyway. It's not live.
下周才会播出,好好表现
It's not on till next week. Have a good show.
我的第一句台词是什么? 只要告诉我第一句
What's my first line? Just tell me my first line.
“新运动鞋” - “新运动鞋”,对,就是这句
"New sneakers." - "New sneakers." Right, that's it.
拉塞尔在哪里?
Where's Russell?
我不知道,我想他不会错过的
You know, I don't know. I assumed he wouldn't miss it.
他一直状态不佳
He hasn't been well.
我能说个秘密吗?
Can I tell you something in confidence?
我觉得是因为一个女人
I think it's a woman.
真可悲
How pathetic.
对,我是乔治·克斯坦萨 我…我是来问检测结果的
Yeah, this is George Costanza. I'm... I'm calling for my test results.
阴性?
Negative?
哦,我的天!
Oh, my God!
为什么?为什么?为什么?
Why? Why? Why?
什么?
What?
阴性是好的?
Negative's good?
对,当然,我真是笨
Yes, of course. How stupid of me.
谢谢,非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
我在担心什么?
What was I worried about?
听着
Listen.
我知道我们俩过去有些嫌隙…
I know we've had our problems in the past...
…但今晚要演出,该团结一心了
...but we got a show to do tonight. Time to pull together as a team.
生命短暂
Life's too short.
我说,过去的就既往不咎了
I say, let's let bygones be bygones.
不管你有没有拿葡萄干…
If you took the raisins, if you didn't take the raisins...
它们也不是我的葡萄干
They weren't even my raisins.
我…我感到好奇只是因为…
l... I was just curious because...
…这看上去是件很奇怪的事…
...seems like a strange thing to do...
…走进一间房♥开始试镜 然后拿着一盒葡萄干离开
...to walk into a room, audition and walk out with a box of raisins.
不管怎么样,随它去了
Anyway, whatever.
如果你想和我谈谈这件事 我办公室的大门永远为你敞开
If you ever want to tell me about it, the door to my office is always open.
如果我有了办公室的话
In the event that I get an office.
你走进来,我们谈谈葡萄干,开怀大笑一场
You'll come in. We'll talk about the raisins. We'll have a nice laugh.
你觉得如果我…
How would you like it if I just...
…挖出你的心脏塞进喉咙里怎么样?
...pulled your heart out of your chest now and shoved it down your throat?
晚上好,欢迎来到新剧杰瑞录制现场
Good evening. Welcome to a taping of the new show Jerry.
有人知道试播片(飞行员)是怎么一回事吗?
Does everybody know what a pilot is?
知道,是开飞机的 - 不,试播片就是剧集的录制…
Yeah, he flies a plane. - No, a pilot is the taping of a show...
…是电视系列剧之前的第一集
...that's the first show before a TV series.
星期四会播出该剧
And this show will air on Thursday.
准备好和演员见面了吗?好的
Are you ready to meet our cast? All right.
晚上好,各位,你们好吗?
Good evening, folks. How you doing?
听上去有很多观众
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表