剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
天哪,看啊
Holy cow, look at that!
那是我父亲的木屋啊! - 木屋着火了
It's my father's cabin! - The cabin is on fire.
过路费的找零你还没给我呢
I just realized, you never gave me back the change from the tolls.
怎么会这样啊?
How could this have happened?
噢,天哪,小木屋
Oh, my God. The cabin.
你俩在这干什么啊?
What are you two doing here?
看啊
Look at that.
嘿,你该不是…
Hey, you didn't:
我的古巴雪茄
My Cubans.
火,有点吓人,有点刺♥激♥
Something very scary and exciting about fire.
人们经常跑去看火灾
People always run to see a fire.
要是有个壁炉他们就会很得意
They're very proud if they have a fireplace.
或许那就是吸烟的意思所在吧
I think that's what smoking is really all about.
烟的威力在于:
That's the power of smoking. It's just this thing:
“我手上有火
"I got fire right here in my hand.
烟和火都从我嘴里冒出来”
Smoke and fire is literally coming right out of my mouth."
对不吸烟的人而言,有点恐怖
And it's very intimidating to the nonsmoker.
好比如对人这样说:
It's like talking to someone going:
“我的脑袋会裂开,熔岩喷发出来
"My head could open up. Lava could explode out.
沿着我的脸泼下来,但我却不为所动”
Pour right down my face. Doesn't bother me a bit."
但雪茄更恐怖
And a cigar is even worse.
我是说,雪茄好比如:
I mean, a cigar is like:
“你觉得这头很糟糕 看下这些湿湿的恶心的块块,哈?
You think this end is bad. Look at this wet, disgusting nub, huh?
多可怕啊!”
How scary is that?
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表