剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
那就是我推你的原因 - 那就是为什么我看的原因
That's why I poked. - Why I peeked.
- Hi. - Hey.
你朋友伊莲有毛病吗? - 什么?
What is with your friend Elaine? - What?
她去我的餐馆 直接来我的厨房♥…
She comes to my restaurant, comes right in my kitchen...
开始抱怨说,我讨论她的鞋子
...starts complaining that I'm talking about her shoes.
真的? - 就在厨房♥,真丢脸
She did? - Right in the kitchen. Disgraceful.
我不喜欢别人去我厨房♥
I don't like people coming into my kitchen.
她还在客人的意大利面上打喷嚏
I think she sneezed all over someone's pasta primavera.
那人会因为她而生病
Someone might have gotten sick because of her.
意大利面? - 她是不是这样说的?
Pasta primavera? - Is that what she said?
她不一般,很野性,我精疲力尽
Hey, she's something, huh? She's a wild one. She's wearing me out.
她? - 她真的很厉害
She is? - She's real sensual.
烹饪还有其他方面
You know, with the cooking and all.
你好
Hello?
你好,斯杜
Hi, Stu.
NBC的电♥话♥? - 是的
From NBC? - Yeah.
有什么进展吗?
What's going on?
什么?真的?
What? Really?
我的上帝
Oh, my God.
他给出什么理由?
Did he give you a reason?
Oh, boy.
好吧,好的,谢谢
Okay. All right. Thanks.
达里波取消了试播集
Dalrymple just canceled the pilot.
如果你不去餐馆 这事就不会发生了
If you hadn't gone there, this wouldn't have happened.
我不喜欢别人在我的背后 谈论我的鞋,好吗?
I don't like people talking about my shoes behind my back, okay?
我的鞋由我自己做主
My shoes are my business.
你们两个人不该偷看 15岁女孩的乳♥沟♥
You two shouldn't have been looking at some 15-year-old's cleavage.
他推我了 - 那里有乳♥沟♥
He poked me! - There was cleavage in the area.
那是条件反射 乳♥沟♥,推你,乳♥沟♥,推你
That's a reflex. Cleavage, poke. Cleavage, poke.
但是人家才15岁
But she was 15.
你在乳♥沟♥面前是不分年龄的
You don't consider age in the face of cleavage.
那是你的生理反应,你难以控制
This occurs on a molecular level. You can't control it.
我们就像眼睛长在头外面的怪鱼
We're like some kind of weird fish...
...where the eyes operate independently of the head.
讨论这个有什么用? 我们现在该做什么?
What's the difference? What are we gonna do now?
他不会接我们的电♥话♥ 他不会让我们去他的办公室
He won't take our calls. We can't get into his office.
你知道我们应该做什么吗? 他会去菲弗尔饭店吃东西
You know what we could do? He eats at Pfeiffer's.
如果他在那,让盖尔打电♥话♥给我们 我们就可以和他谈谈
We can have Gail call us when he's there, go there and talk to him.
你说对了 - 整件事情实在是太愚蠢了
You're on to something. - The whole thing is so stupid.
就像如果伊莲穿低胸衣服走过 他不会看一样
Like he wouldn't do the same thing if Elaine walked by in a low-cut dress.
也许不会看伊莲,但是… - 是的
Well, maybe not Elaine, but... - No.
像盖尔那样的? - 是的
Somebody like Gail, though. - Yeah.
什么?你们说像盖尔是什么意思?
What? What do you mean Gail?
什么?
What?
克莱默,听着,我要盖尔帮个忙
Hey, Kramer, listen, I want you to ask Gail to do me a favor.
下次罗素·达里波去餐馆的时候…
The next time Russell Dalrymple comes in the restaurant...
…问她是否愿意打电♥话♥给我 - 好的,我现在就给她打电♥话♥
...ask her if she would call me. - All right, I'll call her right now.
你说盖尔是什意思?
What do you mean Gail?
你认为我不引人注意,不够资格?
You don't think I can attract attention, put asses in the seats?
听着,亲爱的,你什么都有
Look, sweetheart, you know you've got it all.
但是你要面对现实…
But let's face it...
她说她会做的 - 好的
She said she'll do it. - All right.
太棒了 - 太棒了
Great. Beautiful. - Beautiful.
但是她想要那双鞋
But she wants the shoes.
什么? - 是的,她说她要那双鞋
What? - She says she wants those shoes.
她要我的鞋?
She wants my shoes?
她算什么人啊?
What kind of person is this?
我不会给她的 - 我再给你买♥♥一双
She is not getting them. - Come on, I'll buy you another pair.
不,这双是店里面的最后的一双了
No, these were the last pair of these that they had.
我给你买♥♥双差不多的 - 但是只有这款很酷
I'll get you another just like it. - But these were the only cool ones.
难道你没有看出来吗? 大家都很喜欢这款,都喜欢谈论它
Don't you see how everybody likes them and everybody talks about them?
伊莲…
Elaine...
…这个剧本对我来说不重要 它不是我关心的…
...this pilot, it doesn't matter to me. It's not me I'm concerned about...
…我关心的是我妈妈 她今年一直在医院里
...it's my mother. She's already been in the hospital this year.
是,因为她发现你… - 算了吧!
Yeah, because she caught you... - Never mind!
等等,整件事情都相当的荒唐
Oh, come on. Wait a second. This whole thing is ridiculous.
我怎么知道她 和我穿一样大小的鞋子?
How do I even know she wears the same size?
你是多少尺码? - 7.5
All right, what size are you? - Seven and a half.
一样大
Bingo.
做沙拉
Sauce this.
是的,他在这里
Yeah, he's here.
还有一件事,不要忘记鞋子
Oh, and one more thing, bring the shoes.
你快看啊!
Hey, will you look!
真高兴见到你
Fancy meeting you here.
你们好
Hello.
意大利面,还是老♥习♥惯
Pasta primavera. Back on the horse.
有意思的是剧本被取消后 我们就没有听到你的消息了
It's funny, after the pilot got canceled, we hadn't heard from you.
我们毫无消息 - 我们想知道发生了什么?
We didn't hear anything. - We were wondering what happened.
我想我们现在不应该讨论这个话题
Well, it just didn't seem to be the right project for us right now.
你们前面说什么?
So, what were you saying?
那个连续剧,因为如果这件事…
The show. Because if it had anything at all to do...
…是由于你认为…
...with what you perceived as me...
…我偷看了你的女儿而这样 我需要辩解一下
...leering at your daughter, I really have to take issue with that.
我没有偷看她,是吗? - 是的
I did not leer. Did I leer? - No leer.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你要用番茄酱吗? - 不用
Are you using that ketchup? - No.
因为如果我直视前方 然后有东西进入我的眼帘…
Because if I'm looking...
...straight ahead and something enters my field of vision...
…那只是个巧合
...that's merely a happenstance.
在这种情景之下…
Look, under the circumstances...
…我觉得我们没有什么理由合作
...I don't really feel that we should be in business together.
你的番茄酱
Here's your ketchup back.
你知道吗? 这个番茄酱很难倒出来,我一直…
You know, I had the hardest time trying to get some out. I just kept...
…在拍瓶底
...pounding and pounding on the bottom of it.
你有这样的问题吗? - 没有
Do you ever have any trouble? - No.
你有倒番茄酱的秘诀吗?
Do you have a ketchup secret?
没有…
No...
没有秘诀
Don't have a ketchup secret.
如果你有秘诀的话…
Because if you do have a ketchup secret...
…我真的真的很想知道
...I would really, really like to know what it is.
映入眼帘?
Field of vision, huh?
东西好吃吗?
How's everything?
不错 - 这个意大利面真是好吃
Really good. - This pasta primavera is fabulous.
相当的美味啊 - 和NBC的人谈得怎么样了?
Very tasty. - How did it go with that NBC guy?
很好,我们的剧本有救了
Great. Pilot is back on.
事实上,伊莲明天晚上会和他出去
In fact, Elaine's going out with him tomorrow night.
听着,伊莲…
Hey, listen, Elaine...
…如果罗素有说什么关于剧本的…
...if Russell mentions anything about the pilot...
…你就告诉他,你是多么的喜欢
...you'll, of course, tell him how much you liked it.
我这里正巧有份剧本…
You know I happen to have the script right here with me...
…比如说在第三页…
...and on page three, for example...
…假设有一个叫伊莲的人穿着…
...suppose the Elaine character comes in wearing...
…穿着低胸的衣服…
...a low-cut dress...
…管家不由自主地被吸引 难以工作
...and the butler is very distracted and can't work.
这是一种幽默 可以使我们的剧更加深入
That kind of comedy, that's a little broad for us.
一定会得到罗素的青睐的
I'm sure it's right up Russell's alley.
这是个有趣的主意 - 是很有意思
Well, it's a funny idea. - It's funny.
真有趣 - 有趣中还有有趣的
Come on, funny is funny. - Funny's funny.
我们就是在娱乐,是吗?
We're here to entertain, right?
好吧
All right.
可能明天晚上我会和罗素说一下
Well, maybe I'll mention it to Russell tomorrow night.
如果可以的话 - 是的
lf you can. - Yeah.
顺便问下,他带你去哪? - 53大街布夏尔饭店
Where is he taking you, by the way? - Bouchard's, on 53rd.
我想他会说“喝点鱼汤吧”
I think what he's trying to say is, "Get the bouillabaise."
男人为乳♥沟♥着迷 女人为鞋子着迷
Men are obsessed with cleavage, women are obsessed with shoes.
男女对此都是一样的 无论…
It's the same for both sexes. It doesn't matter...
…你看了多少次
...how many times we've seen these things.
每当这些东西展现 在我们的面前的时候
Every time these objects are presented to us...
我们不得不看 我们没法不看
...we have to look. We cannot not look.
对于男人,看乳♥沟♥是…
To men, cleavage is like the nearest thing...
…最接近看UFO近距离着陆的事情 就是这样
...to a nearby UFO landing. That's what it is.
女人,如果买♥♥了一双很喜欢的鞋…
Women, if women buy a pair of shoes that they really love...
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表