剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
Yeah, you could.
这样也许更方便
Might be easier.
怎么会?这样就是你欠我12块5…
Well, how's that easier? I mean, then you would owe me $ 12.50...
而不是我欠你7块5
...instead of me owing you $ 7.50.
都一样 - 是啊,都一样
Either way. - Yeah, it's the same thing.
那么,你能把20块给我吗?
So can I have it?
这么着吧,我去买♥♥爆米花和汽水
I tell you what, I'll get the popcorn and the soda.
你这是什么意思?
What do you mean, you'll get the popcorn and the soda?
我请你吃爆米花和汽水 这样我们就扯平了
I will buy your popcorn and soda, and we'll call it even.
还是这么着吧,你把20块钱给我 我请你吃爆米花和汽水…
Tell you what. Give me the 20, I'll buy you a popcorn and soda...
再买♥♥些小糖果 - 乔治,你都把我绕晕了
...and I'll throw in a bonbons. - George, you're sapping my strength.
快,往前动动
Come on. Go.
那克莱默和杰瑞怎么办?
What about Kramer and Jerry?
我在这等他们 你进去占好座位
I'll wait here for them. You go save seats.
我?那不是要占三个座位? 我占不了那么多位子
Me? But that's three seats. I can't save three seats.
我告诉过你了 那家伙弄坏了我的大衣
I told you about that guy who tore up my coat.
去吧,去占位子吧 - 不,乔治…
Save them, go. - No, but George...
第55街,真是好主意
Fifty-Fifth Street. Great idea.
周六晚,剧院前面大堵车,好极了
Saturday night, theater traffic. Good move.
你猜艾克·特纳(老牌歌♥手) 对堵车会有什么反应?
I wonder how lke Turner would react in traffic.
“你最好给我把车开走,娘娘腔 否则别怪我对你不客气”
"You better move that car, girl, before I bust you up."
乔斯·费里士安奴呢?
And what about Jose Feliciano?
“我都已经双目失明了 难道还要我在这儿干坐两小时?
"It's not bad enough that I can't see, I have to sit here for two hours.
我可不干!”
I don't think so."
我可以学任何人
It can be anybody.
历史人物对堵车的不同反应
People down through history reacting in traffic.
富兰克林·罗斯福会说
Franklin Roosevelt:
“司机…” - 行了,够了,我听够了
"Driver..." - All right, all right. I got the bit.
杰瑞,我愿意把这个段子让给你
Jerry, I want you to have this piece of material.
谢谢你 但是我模仿不来他们的声音
That's nice of you. I can't do the voices.
杰瑞,别跟我来这套
Jerry, don't start up with me.
哦,我要下车
I gotta get out of this cab.
可是,杰瑞,我们在讲段子呢
But, Jerry, we're riffing.
不,我没在讲段子,我在敷衍你 你知道这中间的区别吗?
No, I'm not riffing. I'm ignoring. Do you understand the difference?
你能安排我上《今夜秀》吗?
Can you help me get on The Tonight Show?
不,这些座位有人了
No, these are saved.
都有人了? - 对
All of them? - Yeah.
你不能一个人占四个位子吧 - 怎么,有规定不能吗?
You can't take four seats. - What, is that a rule?
这些是你的东西吗? - 是的
Are these your things? - Yeah.
伊莲,我等不了了 我不想错过电影的开始
Elaine, I can't wait anymore. I'm gonna miss the beginning.
我们想坐这里 你能把你的东西拿走吗?
Well, we'll take these seats. Would you please remove your stuff?
不行,他们马上就来了 - 我已经来了,可他们还没有来啊
No, no, they'll be here. - But I am here. They are not.
他们就来!乔治,听着… 你赶快跑去经典电影院那里…
They're coming. George, listen, run over to the Paragon...
把那2张电影票给克莱默 他们就能自己进来了
...and give Kramer the two tickets so they can come in.
这些座位有人了,有人了
These are taken. Taken.
然后你赶快跑回来 就不会错过开头了
If you hurry back, you won't miss the beginning.
干嘛不你去,我来占座位呢? 反正你说你不喜欢占座位的
You go, and I could save the seats. You don't like saving anyway.
不行,有人了!有人了! 我开始掌握占座的窍门了
No, taken! Taken, taken. I'm getting the hang of it.
要不你把那20块给我 我去把钱找开
Why don't you give me the 20, I'll stop and get change...
这样我们之间就,你知道,两清了
...and then you and I can, you know, settle up.
这事我们以后再说行吗,乔治?
Can we do this later, George?
有什么好纠结的
What's the point of discussing it anymore.
你有钱的时候自然会还给我
You'll give me the money when you have it.
我相信你
I trust you.
你能帮我个忙吗?
Will you do me a favor?
你要是看到一个家伙 大约5英尺11英寸(约1米8)高…
You see a guy who's about 5 foot 11...
头很大,鼻孔外张…
...he's got a big head and flared nostrils...
请告诉他,他朋友很快就回来,好吗?
...tell him his friend's gonna be right back, okay?
抱歉,这里有人了
No, I'm sorry. These are taken.
他们去大厅买♥♥爆米花了
They're in the lobby buying popcorn.
你在干嘛?这里有人了!有人了!
What are you doing? These are taken!
哪个位子? - 这2个还有这1个
Which one? - These two and this one.
不,别过来,这里有人了!
No, don't come over here! These are taken.
走开!走开!这里有人了!
Go! Go! These are taken.
有人了!有人了!
They're taken! They're taken!
算了,你们坐吧
Oh, take them.
请问,你有没有看到一个男的…
Excuse me, have you seen a guy with, like...
马脸,牙很大,尖鼻子?
...a horse face, big teeth and a pointed nose?
鼻孔外张? - 是的
Flared nostrils? - Yeah.
没,没看到他
Nope. Haven't seen him.
杰瑞,你能帮我个忙吗?
Jerry, could you do me a personal favor?
要是我哪里举止不当了 请告诉我
And if I'm out of line, please let me know.
我能把我的短大衣放你衣橱里几个月吗?
Could I keep my trench coat in your closet for a few months?
你要把你的短大衣放我衣橱?
Your trench coat in my closet?
杰瑞,我的衣橱满得都快溢出来了
Jerry, my closet is packed to the gills.
我都不敢去开橱门
I'm afraid to open the door.
几个月就好
Just for a few months.
这会让我的世界大不同
It'll make all the difference in the world.
我不能把你的大衣放我衣橱里
I can't keep your coat in my closet.
真可惜你这么想 - 可惜我就是这么想的
I'm sorry you feel that way. - Well, that's how I feel.
你朋友都不在这儿
Hey, your friends aren't here.
他们肯定在里面 我跑进去告诉他们我看不了电影了
They must be inside. I'm gonna run in and tell them I can't make the movie.
我们应该一起去看《洛希尔·洛希尔》 听说很好看
We should go see Rochelle Rochelle. I hear it's really hot.
不了,谢谢,下次吧 - 真的?你认真的?
No, thanks. Maybe some other time. - Really? Do you mean that?
不,我说说而已
No, I don't.
但你喜欢“脚癣”的那个段子,不是吗?
But you like the athlete's-foot bit, right?
不,不,我开玩笑的 那个一点都不好笑
No. No. I was kidding. It was terrible.
给你,回见
Here you go. I'll see you later.
你要我等你吗? - 不,不用了
Do you want me to wait for you? - No. Don't wait.
杰瑞,我等到你进去为止
Jerry, I'll wait just to make sure you get in, that's all.
我要跟里面的朋友说句话
I got friends inside I need to get a message to.
介意我进去下就出来吗?
You mind if I walk through real quick?
走吧
Go ahead.
再见
Bye-bye.
嗨,那家伙来了吗?
Hey, did that guy show up?
马吊脸,牙床很大的那位?
The guy with the horse face and the big teeth?
不,是大脑袋、鼻孔外张的那个
No, the guy with the big head and the flared nostrils.
没看到过他
Haven't seen him.
不过有一个戴着眼镜的矮个子…
There was a short guy with glasses...
看起来像个顶着柠檬头的矮胖子来过
...looked like Humpty-Dumpty with a melon head.
但他走了
But he left.
我回到家,他正拿着吸尘器打扫
So I got home, and he was vacuuming.
他才12岁
I mean, he's 12 years old.
除了我的艾伦谁还会这么听话?
Who else but my Alan would do something like that?
昨晚,他穿上了我的高跟鞋
And then last night, he put on my high heels.
表演了好一段给我们看
He put on such a show for us.
跳着舞模仿《大歌♥舞》里的表演
He was dancing around, lip-synching to A Chorus Line.
你看他多有天赋
I mean, you can see he's got talent.
不好意思,打搅一下
Excuse me. Excuse me.
有什么问题?
What's the problem?
你们在大声说话
You're talking.
现在只是片头
It's the coming attractions.
总之,他能歌♥善舞
So anyway, he sings, he dances.
你知道他现在会做什么吗?
And you know what he's gotten into now?
他还会做饭,他做了一顿…
He is cooking. He does a great...
先生,请出示您的电影票
Ticket, sir?
我只是出去了下 找我的朋友
I just went out. I went to look for my friend.
票根还在吗?
Do you have your stub?
票根?
My stub?
谁会留票根?
Who keeps the stub?
没人留票根
No one holds on to the stub.
我进出电影院25年了 从没有人问我要过票根
I'm going to the movies for 25 years, nobody ever asked me for the stub.
你不记得我了? - 这城市人口众多,先生
You don't remember me? - It's a big city, sir.
我和一个漂亮女人一起进去的
I went in with a pretty woman.
个子小小的,头发蓬蓬的 脸像个平底锅
You know, short, big wall of hair, face like a frying pan.
不记得了
Nope.
我找不到票根了 - 没有票根我不能放您进去
I can't find it. - I can't let you in without your stub.
好吧,给你,这是我朋友的电影票
All right. Here. It's my friend's ticket.
伊莲?
Elaine?
伊莲? - 坐下!
Elaine? - Sit down!
伊莲? - 喂,闭嘴!
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表