剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
不正常,但也不过分啊
It's abnormal, but it's not offensive.
主要是我不想伊莲知道这些事
Look, the main thing is I don't want Elaine to know about any of this.
尤其是这内♥裤♥的事
I mean, especially the pantie remark.
真的很丢人的,她肯定会喋喋不休的
I mean, it's embarrassing. She'd never let me hear the end of it.
要是那女孩告诉她呢?
What if this girl says something?
她会的,她回去上班了
She will. She's going back to work.
我说服她回去上班的,我真笨啊
I talked her into it. How stupid was that.
苏珊的爸爸反应很强烈吧 哈?
So Susan's father took that news pretty hard, huh?
是啊,他走进卧室抽泣
Yeah. He went into the bedroom and started sobbing.
他根本没看到这里面的幽默 - 对啊
Guess he didn't see the humor in it. - Yeah.
走吧,我们还有很多活要干 - 好的
Let's go. We got a lot of work to do. - All right.
漫长的工作日啊 - 对啊
Big workday. - That's right.
好的 - 开始
Okay. - Let's go.
现在 - 我们开始吧
Right now. - Let's do it.
好的 - 好的
Okay. - All right.
你想到啥了? - 我想到:你走进来,你说:“嗨”
What do you got? - I got, you enter, you go, "Hi."
我说, “你好”
And I go, "Hello."
我们得好好想想
Now, we need something here.
噢,嘿 - 克莱默!嘿!
Oh, hey. - Kramer! Hey!
伙计! - 你们干活啊,我呆会过来吧
Buddy! - You guys are working. I'll come back.
不,过来吧 - 不要
No, no! Come on. - No, no!
不啦,你们好好干活吧
No, you guys should get back to work.
别走,我们休息下 - 噢,是吗?
Don't leave. We're taking a break. - Oh, yeah?
乔治, 你有没有问他多要点雪茄啊?
George, did you talk to that guy about getting more cigars?
我告诉你我不会问的
I told you. I'm not gonna do that.
好的,呃…
Okay. Well...
看来我只能自己处理了,对吧?
I guess I'm just gonna have to take matters into my own hands, huh?
好吧,再见吧
All right. I'll see you guys.
你要去哪里啊?别那样就走掉啦
Where are you going? Don't run off like that.
好的…
Okay...
我来找人的 - 干嘛的呢?
I need to talk to someone. - Well, what is this about?
很私人的,但是非常紧急
Well, it's a very private matter, but extremely urgent.
你是美国人吗? - 噢,是的
Are you an American? - Oh, yeah.
我明白了
I see.
稍等 - 好的
Excuse me. - Okay.
好的,我们继续吧 - 让我们集中精神
Okay, let's get going. - Let's get focused here.
快点啦,快点,把活干完
Come on, now. Come on, let's get it together.
谁啊? - 伊莲
Yeah? - It's Elaine.
上来吧
Come on up.
好的,你知道我们该干啥吗 ?
All right, you know what we should do?
我们应该去看电影
We should go to the movies.
远离这剧本一阵子 - 是啊
Get away from the script for a while. - We should.
我要去罗斯家,把苏珊的太阳镜还她
I just have to go over to the Rosses' and drop off Susan's sunglasses.
你要去吗? - 好的,她和他们一起住吗?
Come with me? - Yeah. Does she live with them?
不,不是的
No, no.
嘿,干得不错嘛, 杰罗姆·宋飞 - 怎么了? (杰罗姆是杰瑞的正式叫法 杰瑞是杰罗姆的昵称)
Hey, nice going, Jerome Seinfeld. - What?
我刚收到桑德拉的留言 她要回来上班了
I just got a message from Sandra. She's coming back to work.
你应该炒了她的
Well, then you've just gotta fire her.
想都别想,没得商量 (冰箱上贴着“三思后行”)
Don't even think about it. There's no two ways about it.
怎么了,出啥事啊? 你们谈了吗? - 谈话?我有没谈?我…
Why, what happened? Did you talk? - Talk? Did I talk? l...
我当然和她谈话了 我们谈得风云变色!
You're darn right I talked to her. We talked up a storm.
我总结一下我们的谈话…
I've concluded, from the basis the those talks...
…你最不该谈的人就是她
...that this isn't anybody you should be talking to.
你真的觉得我该炒了她? - 噢,当然
You really think I should fire her? - Oh, yeah.
事实上,要是我和乔治工作没那么忙 我就帮你炒了她了
In fact, if George and I weren't so busy working, I'd do it myself.
你叫什么名字,先生?
What is your name, se駉r?
克莱默
Kramer.
克莱默先生,有何贵干呢?
So Se駉r Kramer, what is this about?
雪茄 - 雪茄?
Cigars. - Cigars?
雪茄? - 雪茄什么事?
Cigars. - What about cigars?
明白,我…
See, here, l...
我保存了一个雪茄的环
I saved one of the cigar rings.
你是指这个 - 是的,就是这些
You mean, one of these. - Yeah, yeah. That's them.
我想从你这买♥♥好几盒这样的雪茄
Okay, so I'd like to buy a couple of boxes of those from you.
你知道,在这国家可是违法的
You realize, of course, these are illegal in your country.
呃,违法的?
Well, illegal, huh?
我喜欢那夹克
I like that jacket.
嘿! - 嘿!你好吗?
Hi! - Hi. How are you?
嘿,杰瑞 - 嘿
Hey, Jerry. - Hi.
我以为你们今天工作呢
I thought you guys were working today.
休息一会 - 好的
Just taking a little break. - Yeah.
这是你的太阳镜 - 好的,谢谢了,进来坐会吧
Oh, here's your sunglasses. - Oh, thanks. Come on in for a second.
这是我的弟弟里基 他从学校回家过周末的
This is my brother Ricky. He's home from college for the weekend.
嘿,年轻人
Hey, there, young fella.
你啥专业的啊? - 我没专业的
What's your major? - I don't have one.
你该考虑修足疗学
Well, you should always consider podiatry.
那样脚就总是好好的
Nothing wrong with the feet.
这是我的阿姨,萨拉
And this is my aunt, Sara.
他长得一点也不像我
He doesn't look like me.
萨拉,你轮椅上沾了什么?
Sara, what do you have on your wheels?
什么都没啊,干净得很呢
Nothing. They're clean.
里基,你有没有擦那轮椅啊
Ricky, did you wipe her wheels off?
擦了 - 脏死了
Yes. - Well, they're filthy.
这只是礼貌问题
It's just a matter of common courtesy.
进我家就要擦轮椅
You come in the house, you wipe your wheels.
请让一下
Excuse me.
你好,雷蒙德
Hello, Raymond.
一个保险公♥司♥给你的
The man from the insurance company dropped this off.
他说火灾中唯一幸存的东西
Said it was the only thing left from the remains of the fire.
噢,谢谢你了
Oh, thank you.
喔,我以前没见过这东西呢
Wow, I've never seen this before.
噢,是信件
Oh, they're letters.
拿着 - 好的
Here. - Oh, sure.
…约翰·邱佛寄的! (美国男作家1912-1982)
From... From John Cheever!
“亲爱的亨利…
"Dear Henry...
…昨晚和你一起真是太幸福了
...last night with you was bliss.
我担心我的…
I fear my...
…高♥潮♥会让我残废
...orgasm has left me a cripple.
我不知道该怎么回去工作了
I don't know how I shall ever get back to work.
爱死你的约翰
I love you madly, John.
附注,我也爱那小木屋”
P.S. Loved the cabin."
我们真的应该… - 对, 看下时间
Well, we really should be... - Yeah, look at the time.
…走啦,是时候…
...heading out. You know, it's a time...
盒子!
The box!
我的信! 快还我!
My letters! Give me that!
谁叫你打开的?
Who told you to open it?
谁是约翰啊? 谁是约翰啊?
Who's John? Who's John?!
我就知道 - 我想知道谁是约翰!
I knew it. - I wanna know who John is!
约翰·邱佛? 爸爸! 你和约翰·邱佛?
John Cheever? Dad! You and John Cheever?
是的,是的,他是我认识的最棒的人
Yes. Yes, he was the most wonderful person I've ever known.
我深深地爱着他
And I loved him deeply.
那可是你们无法理解的
(约翰·邱佛的女儿也叫做苏珊 在其父亲死后公开了大量其日记证实 约翰·邱佛与很多同性、异性有染,对配偶不忠)
In a way you could never understand.
呃,我们真的该走了
Well, we really should be heading out.
杰瑞可不想错过电影
Jerry hates to miss the coming attractions.
对啊,因为时间 - 对的
Yeah, and because of the time. - Yeah.
他指的是时间
Time is what he's indicating there.
无论如何,天天向上
Anyway, onward and upward.
开始吧 - 开始吧
Here we go. - Let's go.
现在得快点了 - 马上
Come on, now. - Right now.
我和你,别偷懒了 - 明白
You and me. No fooling. - You got it.
好的,你写了什么? - 我写了, 你走进来,你说“嘿”
All right, what do you got? - I got, you come in, you say, "Hi."
然后我说,“你好”
And then I say, "Hello."
好的,我们得写点什么 - 对的
All right. So we need something. - Yeah.
这样吧:我说, “最近咋样”
How about this: I say, "How's it going?"
“最近咋样?” 好极了
"How's it going?" Beautiful.
拜托,我们正如火如荼呢 - 好的
Come on. We were just on a roll now. - All right.
你写下那台词了吗? - “最近咋样啊?”
Did you get that line? - "How's it going?"
你写下了吗? - 我在写,“最近咋样?”
Did you write it down? - I'm writing it. "How's it going?"
真的好极了! - 什么?
Real good! - What?
你知道今天你害我花了多少钱吗? 429美元
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表