剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
然后他说:“你以为呢,小子?
And he said, "What do you think, junior?
你认为这双手无比圣洁吗”
These hands have been soaking in lvory Liquid?"
那个跟你说话的家伙长什么样?
That guy you talked to, what did he look like?
又矮又小,秃顶,还戴着眼镜 - 就是跟我说话的那个人
Short little bald guy with glasses. - That's the same guy I talked to.
真是没完没了,不是吗?
Never ends, does it?
我穿过机场的时候 把包放在那个小小的…
So I'm going through the airport, and I put my bag on that little...
那个…那个传送带上
The... The conveyor belt.
发出逮捕令和全境通缉令
Issue an arrest warrant. Put out an APB.
我们一定要逮住这个…
Let's pick up this...
…克莱默
...Kramer.
我表现糟透了 - 说什么呢,你疯了吗?你棒极了
I was terrible. - What, are you crazy? You were fine.
我都记不住我想说什么
I couldn't remember what I was trying to say.
就是那个关于… - 传送带
That whole thing about the... - Conveyor belt.
就是这个,都怪她把我的餐巾扔了
Yeah. Because she threw out my napkin.
我真不敢相信…你怪鲁佩?
I can't believe... You're blaming Lupe?
对,鲁佩,我就是在怪她
Yes. Lupe. I'm blaming Lupe.
今晚的头条新闻是关于迷雾杀手的重大突破…
Our top story tonight: There's been a break...
…警方刚刚发布一张疑犯的照片
...in the so-called Smog Stranglings. Police have just released a photo...
…他被怀疑与谋杀有重大关联
...of the suspect being sought in connection with the slaying.
目前我们只知道他叫克莱默
He is known only as Kramer.
未完待续
脱口秀主持人,对于所剩时间…
Talk show hosts never seem to have any idea...
…几乎没什么概念
...how much time is left in the show.
他们总是不看摄像机就问: “我们还有时间吗?
They're always looking off-camera: "Do we have time?
我们能准时做完节目吗?
How are we doing on time?
有谁知道几点了吗?现在几点了?”
Anybody know what the time is? What's the time?"
你永远不会看到Magnum P.I.这么演 “我是该先掐死这家伙…
(探案类美剧神探夏威夷1980-1988)
You never see Magnum P.I. go, "Should I strangle this guy...
…还是先休息会?
...or are we gonna take a break here?
你还受得了一顿打吗? 我要给他脑袋来记重拳
Can you stay for another beating? I'll bop him in the head.
插播一段广♥告♥,马上回来 我会把车开快点,别走开”
We'll do a commercial, come back, I'll drive the car real fast. Stay with us."
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表