剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
If anything, we'll probably get there early.
然后我还能去免税店逛逛
I'll have a chance to go to the duty-free shop.
免税店? - 嗯
The duty-free shop? - Yeah.
免税店是最糟糕的零售店
Duty-free is the biggest sucker deal in retail.
你知道关税有多少吗? - 关税?
You know how much duty is? - Duty?
你知道关税有多少吗? - 我不知道
Yeah. You know how much duty is? - No, I don't know how much duty is.
关税没多少 跟营业税差不多
Duty's nothing. It's like sales tax.
那我也想去免税店逛逛
Well, I'd still like to stop at the duty-free shop.
我想去免税店逛逛
I like to stop At the duty-free shop
我想去免税店逛逛
I like to stop At the duty-free shop
我想去免税店逛逛
I like to stop At the duty-free shop
然后他说:“把你的胸挤到一起”
So he says, "Squeeze your breasts together."
然后我说:“我以为这是鞋的广♥告♥”
And I say, "I thought this was an ad for shoes."
噢 天啊
Oh, my.
这是新的《时尚先生》杂♥志♥吗? - 嗯
Is that the new Esquire? - Yeah.
翻到第146页
Turn to page 146.
刚洗完澡
Coming out of the shower.
幸好他们还给你毛巾把自己裹起来
Good thing they gave you that washcloth to cover yourself up.
这是什么的广♥告♥?
What is this an ad for?
看到挂在椅子上的褶皱牛仔裤了吗?
See those wrinkled jeans slung over the chair?
在背景里 焦点之外?
Way in the background, out of focus?
你那边情况如何?
How does it look on your side?
我们会到那里的
We'll get there.
瞧瞧他
Oh, look at this.
我要去洗手间 可是他在睡觉
He's sleeping, and I have to go to the bathroom.
也许他很快就会醒
Maybe he'll wake up soon.
如果我的肾炸开了呢?
What if my kidneys burst?
是否值得为避免叫醒他 而损坏一个主要器官呢?
Is it worth it not to wake this man up to damage a major organ?
希望这个讨厌的笨蛋 会感激我为他做的事
I hope this disgusting slob appreciates what I'm doing for him.
好的 再嚼得大声点 这招管用
Yeah, make a little more noise with your gum. That's helpful.
他们不在这里 你害我损失50块
They're not here. You cost me 50 bucks.
看看你 你竟然跑得像个女孩 跑出点男人味 抬起膝盖
Look at you. You run like a girl. Come on. Run like a man. Lift your knees.
我们是在浪费时间 我们晚了半个小时
We're wasting our time here. We're a half-hour late.
这里不会再显示他们的航♥班♥了
They probably took it off the board!
不…在这里 133号♥航♥班♥已经取消了
No, there it is. Right there, 133. And it's canceled.
取消了?我还算兑现诺言了吧?
Canceled? Do I still get credit for the pickup?
我确实来了 - 我们去办票柜台问问
I was here. - Let's check at the ticket counter.
亲爱的 找到了 18A号♥门 8:30登机
There it is, honey. Gate 18A, 8:30.
你看到那个人了吗?
Did you see that guy?
没有 什么人? - 那个人 他…
No. What guy? - That guy. He was...
刚刚就站在这里 - 不 没看到
...standing right here. - No, I didn't.
你去办票柜台问一下
Go over to the ticket counter.
我去礼品店买♥♥份《时代》杂♥志♥
I'll go to the gift shop and get a copy of TIME magazine.
这期有杰瑞的专栏介绍 我想他会提到我的名字
There's supposed to be a blurb about Jerry. I think he mentioned my name.
我认识那家伙
I know that guy.
好吧
Yeah.
我得买♥♥到我的《时代》杂♥志♥ 我不会错过有我作封面的《时代》
Gotta get my TIME magazine. Never miss my TIME.
快去买♥♥你的杂♥志♥ 然后我们离开这里
Okay, get your magazine. Let's get out of here.
嘿 那是我的
Hey. I was gonna take that.
抱歉 我先到这里的
Gee, I'm sorry. I got here first.
谁管你什么时候来 我要那份杂♥志♥ - 好了 我们走
I don't care. I want the magazine. - Okay, let's go.
你不明白 这期的有个专栏提到我
You don't understand. There's a blurb about me in this.
专栏?你不过有个专栏 看看封面 白♥痴♥
A blurb? You're a blurb. Check out the cover, idiot.
我们走 - 等一下
Let's go. - Just give me second.
我要那份杂♥志♥! - 不行
I want the magazine! - No.
如果没有手铐 你知道我会干什么吗?
You know what I would do to you if I wasn't in these shackles?
但你现在带着手铐 布兰奇
But you are, Blanche. You are in the shackles.
你这个混♥蛋♥…
You little son of a...
恨不得马上看看我的《时代》杂♥志♥ 最后一份了哦
Oh, I can't wait to read my TIME magazine. Last copy too.
也许明天在公园里看
Maybe I'll read it tomorrow, in the park.
明天肯定是好天气 祝你被判个…
Supposed to be a beautiful day. Have a nice life...
无期徒刑 你个可怜虫…
...sentence, that is. You miserable...
他们在另一个航♥班♥上
They're on a different flight.
飞机将在半个小时后 降落在拉瓜迪亚机场
They're scheduled to land in half an hour at La Guardia.
拉瓜迪亚机场?快点 我们走
La Guardia? Right, come on.
等等 - 快点
Wait a second. - Come on.
我是在哪里见过他? - 我们得走了 快点
Where do I know that guy from? - We gotta go, come on.
醒醒吧 大胖子醒醒!
Wake up, you human slug. Wake up.
醒醒!
Wake up!
我再也憋不住了
I can't hold it anymore.
抱歉 我必须去趟洗手间
Excuse me. I've gotta go to the bathroom.
我要去洗手间
I've gotta go to the bathroom.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
能把箱子挪一下吗?
Can you move that?
麻烦你把椅子靠背立起来好吗?
Would you move your seat up, please?
噢 这真舒服
Oh, my, that is refreshing.
请问您是否需要拖鞋?
Would you care for some slippers?
听起来不错 - 给您
Sounds lovely. - Here you are.
谢谢 我有这个荣幸吗?
Thank you very much. May I?
当然
Please.
为什么这么合适 你一定就是我的灰姑娘 (只套了一只脚)
Why, it's a perfect fit. You must be Cinderella.
这里没有提到我的名字
My name is not mentioned in this blurb.
想起来了 他是格罗斯巴德 - 你能相信吗?
That's it. It's Grossbard. - Do you believe this?
根本没提到我 - 我就知道我认识他
Nowhere to be found. - I knew that face looked familiar.
他是格罗斯巴德 - 谁是格罗斯巴德?
It's Grossbard. - Who's Grossbard?
20年前 我住在第三大道18号♥街时
When I lived on Third Avenue and 18th Street, 20 years ago...
有一个室友经常逃房♥租
...I had this roommate who was always behind in his rent.
有一次 他向我借240块钱去缴房♥租
One month, he asked me to loan him his share of the rent, 240 bucks.
他拿了钱 然后…
He took the cash and...
消失了
...disappears.
我曾找过他 去过他女朋友家 甚至他父母家
I tried to find him. I went to his girlfriend's house, even his family.
但钱还是没能要回来 他骗了我的钱
Never got that money back. He screwed me.
刚才那个人就是他 约翰·格罗斯巴德
And that's the guy. John Grossbard.
克莱默 算了吧 都是20年前的事了
Kramer, come on. It was 240 bucks 20 years ago.
我要掉头 回去找那个家伙 - 你不能这样
I'm gonna turn around, get that guy. - You can't.
让我去 - 克莱默 你不能回去
Let go of me. - Kramer, you cannot go back.
克莱默 你不能扔下在机场等着接机的人
Kramer, you cannot abandon people in an airport pickup.
这是受约束的社会责任
It's a binding social contract.
我们必须向前而非后退
We must go forward. Not back.
(本集编剧,多次客串)
蒂娅 你看到洗手间里的花了吗?
Tia, did you see all the flowers in that bathroom?
好像有个英式花♥园♥在里面 - 它们非常漂亮
It's like an English garden in there. - They're beautiful.
大部分是栀子花
They're gardenias, mostly.
我闻到了紫丁香花的味道 - 是的 也有少量紫丁香花
I thought I smelled lilac. - Yes, there are a few of those too.
感觉被花香淹没
It's almost overwhelming.
女士们 先生们 这是机长广播
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the captain.
由于拉瓜迪亚机场的跑道问题
Due to equipment problems on the runway at La Guardia...
塔台要求我们降落在肯尼迪国际机场
...we've been instructed by the tower to reroute and land at JFK.
不便之处 敬请见谅
We apologize for any inconvenience.
他说什么?他说什么?
What did he say? What did he say?
真是不敢相信 - 什么?
Well, you're not gonna believe it. - What?
飞机改成降落在肯尼迪机场 我们有45分钟到那里
The plane's rerouted back to Kennedy. We got 45 minutes.
出发啦 格罗斯巴德 丧钟为你而鸣
Let's go. Listen to the bell, Grossbard. It tolls for thee.
今天有美味的夏多布里昂牛排 (又称菲力牛排)
We have some delicious Chateaubriand.
是我个人的最爱 或者您喜欢清淡点的…
My personal favorite. Or if you prefer something lighter...
水煮多佛鳎鱼 配含少许藏红花的白酒汁
...a poached Dover sole in a delicate white-wine sauce with a hint of saffron.
藏红花 听起来不错
Oh, saffron. That sounds good.
今天的特色酒 是来自于意大利托斯卡纳区
And today we're featuring wines from the Tuscany region.
托斯卡纳 - 托斯卡纳
Tuscany. - Tuscany.
我能过去吗?
Hi. Can I get to my seat?
你可能要等一会儿
You're just gonna have to wait.
我的座位就在那里 你刚经过 我就坐在那个人旁边
I'm right there. You just passed it. I'm sitting next to that guy.
你不该在餐食服务时离开座位
You're not supposed to get up during the food service.
又没人告诉我这个
Well, nobody told me that.
听着 这次航♥班♥满舱
Look. This plane is full.
我还要给很多人送餐 所以拜托
I got a lot of people to serve. Now, please.
请你等一下
You're just gonna have to wait.
在46号♥门 我们来早了
There it is. Gate 46. We got plenty of time.
格罗斯巴德坐的航♥班♥10分钟后起飞
Grossbard's plane leaves in 10 minutes.
我还有时间逮住他
I've still got time to catch him.
怎么逮住他?他可能已经登机了
How? He probably boarded the plane already.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表