剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
我得联♥系♥谢丽尔
I need to get in touch with Cheryl.
巴布需要个律师 他的签证到期了
Babu needs a lawyer. His visa's expired.
那么多律师
There's a million lawyers.
是的,但你说过 她们事务所专处理这类
Yeah, but you said this is one of the things that her firm does.
好吧,但你不能表现出幽默 跟昨晚一样
All right, but no funny business. Same deal as last night.
能不能别闹了 - 求你了,杰瑞
Will you stop it already. - Jerry, please.
要多久?
How long is this gonna go on?
直到我觉得可以了
Till I'm comfortable.
那要到什么时候?
Well, when is that gonna be?
等我结婚后
After consummation.
结婚?我不觉得 你有那么多笑料
Consummation? I don't think you have enough material.
我有一个朋友在移♥民♥局 他欠我一个人情
I have a friend in the immigration department who owes me a big favor.
你很幸运
You're very lucky.
太好了,谢谢
That's wonderful news. Thank you.
你是个严肃的人?
You're a very serious person, aren't you?
世界上有太多不幸的人…
Well, with so many people in the world deprived and unhappy...
…独乐显得很不适宜
...it doesn't seem like it would be fair to be cheerful.
我明白
I understand.
加这个会结块的
I think that's curdled.
我不在意
I don't care.
你有笑过吗?
Do you ever laugh?
没真正笑过 有时我在浴缸里面会
Not really. Sometimes when I'm in the tub.
太不幸了
That's so sad.
你是做什么的?
What do you do?
我是喜剧演员
I'm a comedian.
我来付吧
Oh, let me get that.
你帮了大忙
You've been so helpful.
我们现在该去看巴布,对吧?
Hey, we're gonna go see Babu now, right?
是的,等我先付钱
Yeah, I'll just pay for this.
我去跟谢丽尔打招呼
I'm just gonna say hi to Cheryl.
你好 - 你好
Hi. - Hi.
我要谢谢你…
Listen, gosh, I wanted to thank you so much...
…说服平撤诉
...for convincing Ping to drop the case.
上次见面发现你人很好 对此我无法无动于衷
After we met, you were all so nice, I just couldn't go through with it.
不过私下告诉你 你将为此付出一大笔
But between you and me, you would have paid through the nose.
你在开玩笑 - 我可没有
You're kidding. - No, I'm not.
巴布 - 杰瑞,杰瑞,你好,杰瑞
Babu. - Jerry! Jerry. Hello, Jerry,
记得伊莲吗? - 当然
You remember Elaine. - Yes, yes, of course.
很高兴见到你 - 你们能来太好了
Nice to meet you. - So nice of you both to come.
巴布 - 你们都很好,都是好人
Oh, Babu. - No, you're both very kind. Very kind.
我们试过了 - 我们尽力了
Oh, well, you know, we try. - We do what we can.
我们做了能做的 - 看…
We do what we can. - See...
…问题是,我的信箱里 根本没有签证延期表
...the problem is, I never got my visa-renewal form in the mail.
我一直在等 - 我了解,你看,巴布
I was expecting it. - Yes. See, here's the thing, Babu.
事情是这样的…
What happened was...
…我出去了几个星期做喜剧表演
...I was away for a couple of weeks doing some comedy shows.
喜剧表演 你是个很搞笑的人
The comedy shows, you're very funny man.
我不在时伊莲帮我收信…
Well, Elaine, here, was picking up my mail while I was away...
…因为信箱很快就装满了
...because that little box can get very full.
确实 电视指南,杂♥志♥,好多东西
Yes, of course. TV Guide, magazines, everything.
我应该帮你拿
I would have picked up your mail.
你的信箱就在我的旁边 - 我不想麻烦你
Your box is right next to mine. - I don't want to bother you.
一点都不麻烦, 你给了我工作,房♥子,你是个好人
No bother. You get me job. You get me apartment, you very good man.
昨天,他们带走你之后…
Well, yesterday, after they took you away...
…我检查了我的信 然后我发现邮差…
...I looked in my mail, and I noticed that the mailman...
…不小心把你的签证延期表 放进了我的信箱
...accidentally put your visa-renewal in my mailbox.
再说一遍?
Come again?
我回来一个星期了…
See, I've been home for a week...
…而伊莲昨天才把信给我… …我都问她要过好几次了
...and Elaine didn't give me my mail till yesterday...
...even though I asked her repeatedly for it.
是的,但是,巴布, 他可以到我家来拿的
Yeah, but, Babu, he could have come to my house to pick it up.
你拿了我的签证申请表?
You had my visa application?
不是有意的 - 我要杀了你!
Well, not technically. - I kill you!
那她呢? - 你们都一样
What about her? - I kill both of you!
巴布 - 不要叫巴布
Babu. - No Babu.
不要叫巴布,你们是坏人 很坏很坏
No Babu. You're bad man. You're very bad man.
你们又懒又坏
You're very lazy, bad man.
巴布,我会弥补的
Babu, I'm gonna fix everything.
我知道个律师 她认识移♥民♥局的人
I have a lawyer who knows someone in the immigration department.
他们会查清这件事的 事情在处理中
They'll straighten the whole thing out. The wheels are in motion.
我们说话时 事情已有进展
Things are happening as we speak.
整件事在处理中? - 整件事在处理
The wheels are in motion? - The wheels are in motion.
会有进展的
Things are happening.
杰瑞?
Jerry?
他很吸引我
I'm very attracted to him.
你说的这个人是他?
You think the person you were talking to was him?
一点都不像他 他很风趣,杰瑞十分幽默
That's not even close to him. He's funny. Jerry's funny.
他说的话毫不风趣 - 他不可能不幽默
He's never said anything funny. - He can't not be funny.
不,不,他忧郁而又不安
No, no. He's dark and disturbed.
忧郁而又不安?
Dark and disturbed?
他的一生就围着 超人和营养麦片打转
His whole life revolves around Superman and cereal.
你是什么朋友?
What kind of a friend are you?
我叫他假装成那样 相比下你会觉得我很幽默
I convinced him to act like that so that you would think I was funnier.
这令我不安
That's how disturbed I am.
你要不安? 这就是不安
You want disturbed? That's disturbed.
我是说,你无法在别处 看到这样一种弊病
I mean, you can't find sickness like that anywhere.
那样的弊病会长在树上?
You think sickness like that grows on trees?
没人比我病得严重,没人
Nobody is sicker than me. Nobody.
他装出来的 我才是真的
He's pretending. I am the genuine article.
你是说杰瑞的表现都是装出来的? - 是的
You're telling me Jerry's whole thing was an act?
我叫他这么做的 因为我病了
And I put him up to it, because I'm sick.
我需要帮助
I'm the one that needs help.
我该走了
I gotta go.
晚点能给你打电♥话♥吗?
Well, should I call you later?
请不要
Please don't.
但…但我不安 我很压抑
But... But I'm disturbed. I'm depressed.
我没信心,一点没有!
I'm inadequate. I got it all!
巴布怎么了? 他怎么还没回来?
So, what's up with Babu? How come he's not back?
我不知道,不清楚
I don't know. I don't understand it.
谢丽尔答应了会帮忙 他应该已经回来了
Cheryl was supposed to take care of it. He should be back by now.
谁? - 乔治
Yeah? - George.
上来吧 - 巴布
Come on up. - Babu.
巴布,发生了什么事? - 巴布一定回来了
Babu, what happened to you? - Babu must be back.
巴布在哪? - 巴基斯坦
Well, where's Babu? - He is in Pakistan!
你是谁? - 他的兄弟
Who are you? - I am his brother.
他认识个律师 会帮忙处理这件事
He knew a lawyer. It was all going to be fixed.
我相信律师会尽力的
I'm sure the lawyer did everything they could.
那么巴布在哪呢? 他怎么样了?
Then where is Babu? What happened to Babu?
我要见巴布!
Show me Babu!
果汁? - 不
Snapple? - No.
果味太浓了
Too fruity.
怎么了?
Hey, what happened?
谢丽尔不是应该 帮巴布拿签证嘛
I thought Cheryl was gonna help Babu get his visa.
她没帮他? - 没有
She didn't help him? - No.
他在哪? - 巴基斯坦
Where is he? - He's in Pakistan.
天哪
Oh, boy
什么意思?
What do you mean, "Oh, boy"?
昨晚她跟我说她喜欢你
Well, last night she told me that she liked you.
不是你,是那个忧郁的你
Not you, the disturbed you.
所以我只能把一切都跟她说了
So I had to tell her the truth.
你把真♥相♥告诉她了? 你害了巴布被遣返
You told her the truth? Well, you got Babu deported!
什么叫我“害”了他? 是你没有给他签证申请表
What do you mean I "got"? You didn't give him his visa application.
那是因为她没给我信
That's because she had my mail.
要不是他去了那个狂欢露营 我也不用帮你拿信
Well, I wouldn't have to get your mail if he didn't go to that fantasy camp.
我刚从米奇·曼特尔的餐馆回来
Well, I just came back from Mickey Mantle's restaurant.
你去那里干嘛?
How could you go in there?
我必须去道歉
Well, I had to. I had to apologize.
我是说,我打了米奇·曼特尔 我的偶像
I mean, I punched Mickey Mantle, my idol.
我心里很不好受
It was eating me up inside!
发生了什么事?
Well, what happened?
我跪下来,然后我说 “米奇,打我”
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表