剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
明天是他的生日
Tomorrow is his birthday.
这件事对他来说意义很大 就是如果你能…
And it would mean so much to him if you could find it in your heart...
…拜访一下他,问个好 - 噢,呃,明天,我…
...to pay him a visit and just say hello. - Oh, well, tomorrow, l...
杰瑞,当然他会过去的,你很乐意去的
Jerry. Of course he'd pay him a visit. You'd be happy to.
好的,好吧…
Yeah. Okay...
明天,你住哪啊?住♥宅♥区?西城区?
Tomorrow. Where do you live? Uptown? Up Westside?
不是,州北部 - 北部
No. Upstate. - Upstate.
他是住在泡泡里的男孩!
He's a bubble boy!
泡泡男孩? - 是的,泡泡男孩
A bubble boy? - Yes, a bubble boy.
啥是泡泡男孩啊? - 他住在泡泡里
What's a bubble boy? - He lives in a bubble.
天哪! (男孩)
Boy.
什么类型的泡泡啊,像冰屋?
What kind of a bubble, like an igloo?
不是,我开始也是那样想的 其实是把房♥间隔开的一层塑料里啦
No, that's what I thought. It's a piece of plastic dividing the room.
啥塑料呢? 干洗塑料?
What kind of plastic do you think it is? Like that dry-cleaning plastic?
那可不太好
That's no good.
他在里面活不过10分钟
He wouldn't last 10 minutes in there.
我该咋办啊?我答应明天去拜访人家了
What can I do? I promised I'd go visit him tomorrow.
那是他生日,我不能去木屋了
It's his birthday. I can't go to the cabin.
呃,他住哪啊? - 我不知道,州北部啥瀑布之类的
Well, where does he live? - I don't know. Upstate. Fall-something.
等等,去木屋刚好顺路啊
Wait a minute. This is right on the way to the cabin.
噢,那就好了,太棒了 那你停20分钟去看那个泡泡男孩
Oh, all right. Beautiful. So you stop in, visit the bubble boy for 20 minutes...
…然后我们就走 - 你觉得来得及?
...then we can go. - You think so?
我知道在哪里,你可以跟着我们
I know exactly where this is. You can just follow us.
噢,太好了,好的,那就去吧
Oh, great. Okay, we're going away.
我太兴奋了 - 我也兴奋
I think I'm excited. - I'm excited.
噢,你肯定会爱死那木屋 我祖父1947年时建的
Oh, you're gonna love this cabin. My grandfather built it in 1947.
难以置信哦 - 这就对了,那可是47年的木屋哦
It's incredible. - There you go. It's a '47 cabin.
那明天见吧 - 好的
So we'll see you tomorrow. - Okay.
嘿
Well, hey.
真不错,真不错
Very nice. Very nice.
呃,我要去打高尔夫了 - 是的
Well, I'm off to the links. - Yeah.
我想感谢你邀请我去北部
I wanna thank you for the invite upstate.
很抱歉我不能去
I'm sorry I can't make it.
什么? - 没什么,我们走吧,快点
The what? - Nothing. Let's get going. Come on.
你…? - 没有,没有啦,我们呆会再说
Did you...? - No, no, we'll talk about it later.
那不是我父亲给你的雪茄吗?
Is that one of the cigars my father gave you?
嘿,乔治和苏珊他们搞啥啊? 他真的喜欢她吗?
Hey, what's with George and Susan? Does he actually like her?
我不知道他是爱她人还是爱那个…
I don't know if he likes her as much as he likes it.
噢,那就好
Oh, that's nice.
他在干啥?他为啥那么急啊?
What's he doing? What is his hurry?
噢,你又不是不了解他 他想快点快活快活
Oh, you know George. He's gotta make "good time."
他有一次从西81大街到肯尼迪机场 只花了25分钟
He once went from West 81 st St. to Kennedy airport in 25 minutes.
他老是吹嘘这个
I never heard the end of it.
看他
Look at him.
别这样啦,行吗?别这样
Would you stop that, please? Just stop that.
为啥? - 别这样啦,你让我分心呢
Why? - Knock it off. You're distracting me.
我们现在真美妙啊
We're making incredible time here.
我有一次从肯尼迪机场到81大街 只花了15分钟
I once made it to Kennedy airport from West 81 St. in 15 minutes.
噢,这,拿着,10块的过路费
Oh, here. Hold this. It's $ 10 for the tolls.
他在搞啥啊?他疯了吗?
What's he doing? Is he out of his mind?
你看到他吗?我都看不到他了? 他在哪啊?
Do you see him? I don't even see him anymore. Where is he?
那蓝色的车是他的吗? - 不,不,那不是他
Isn't that blue car him? - No, no, that's not him.
他搞什么啊?真不敢相信,他不见了
What happened to him? I can't believe it. I lost him.
那个死笨蛋
That stupid idiot.
现在我们该咋办啊? - 没啥大不了啦,杰瑞
Now what are we gonna do? - It's no big deal, Jerry.
我们约好在泡泡男孩家等的
We'll just meet him at the bubble boy's house.
我都不知道那泡泡男孩住哪里啊
I don't even know where the bubble boy lives.
我都不记得那镇的名字
I don't even remember the name of the town.
你不知道怎么去? - 不知道啊,我跟着他的!
You don't have the directions? - No, I was following him!
你怎么可以不带地址啊?
How could you not take the directions?
因为他是引路人啊
Because he's my directions.
我看不到他们了,乔治
I don't see them, George.
我们约定好,他却开到100码…
You make plans, then he goes 100 miles an hour...
…整个周末就这么毁了
...the weekend's over just like that.
可怜的泡泡小孩
Poor little bubble boy.
他坐在那泡泡冰屋啥的 眼睁睁地等着你
He's sitting there waiting for you in his bubble or igloo thing, whatever.
我不知道该咋办,我不知道我在哪呢
I don't know what to do. I don't know where I am.
从这出口出去,我们再想办法
Just get off at this exit. We'll figure something out.
他们不见了,你知道吗?他们不见了
We lost them. Do you know that? We lost them.
那又不是我的错
Well, it's not my fault.
宋飞连车都不会开 跟着别人开很难吗?
Seinfeld can't drive. How hard is it to follow somebody?
那我们该咋办啊?
Well, now what are you gonna do?
没事的,我们在那泡泡男孩家碰面
It's fine. We'll just meet him at the bubble boy's house.
他有地址吗?
Does he have the address?
好啦
Yeah.
请留言,我会回电,谢谢
Leave a message, I'll call you back. Thanks.
嘿, 杰瑞,是奈奥米
Hi, Jerry. It's Naomi.
听着,现在还不算太迟,我改变主意了
Listen, if it's not too late, I changed my mind.
我很乐意去那木屋 - 等等,等等
I'd like to go to the cabin. - Wait. Wait.
是的,你好,你好
Yeah, hello. Hi.
我是克莱默
This is Kramer.
是的,我是他邻居
Yeah. I'm the next-door neighbor.
杰瑞出去了,我高尔夫球比赛取消了
You know, Jerry's left, but listen, you see, my golf game got canceled.
我本来想自己过去的
I'm thinking of going up myself.
他们那有很多派,我知道怎么去
They got pies, and I got the directions right here.
我开车去那乡村俱乐部…
I drive all the way to the country club...
…那里在举♥行♥锦标赛
...and then I find out there's a tournament going on.
你不介意我吸烟吧? - 不介意
You mind if I smoke? - No.
这是古巴货呢
These are Cubans.
我不知道是不是这房♥子
I don't know if this is the house.
没见杰瑞的车啊
I don't see Jerry's car anywhere.
别这样啊
Would you stop it?
别这样好吗? 有人看着呢
Would you quit it, please? Someone is gonna see us here.
那又咋啦?
So what?
你还是个“君子”啊
You are such a prude.
嘿,我不是君子,宝贝
Hey. I am not a prude, sweetheart.
我只是和君子混得好而已
I swing with the best of them.
走吧,我们进去吧 - 什么?
Come on, let's go in. - What?
我们该告诉他们啊,他们很晚才到…
We should tell them what happened. They might be very late...
…要是他们能来的话 - 我才不要进去啊
...if they make it all. - I can't go in there.
我不能去见那泡泡男孩
I can't face the bubble boy.
怎么回事啊? - 我见不惯这种场合
What's the matter? - I don't react well to these situations.
我的祖母就因为我在医院的反应 早死了两个月
My grandmother died two months early from how I reacted in the hospital.
她本来好多了,然后我去探望她
She was getting better. Then I paid her a visit.
她看到我的脸,轰! 就这样挂掉了
She saw my face, boom. That was the end of her.
我们要进去 - 等等,求你了…
We're going in. - Wait, please...
走吧, 乔治 ,乔治, 别这样 - 再等一会吧…
Come on, George. George, stop. - Would you wait one moment...
真不敢相信就这些鸡毛蒜皮的小事 像乔治超速行驶之类…
I can't believe a little thing like George speeding...
…就能把我整个周末都搅黄了 计划,收拾行当,一切一切
...and my whole weekend is gone. The plans, the packing. Everything.
你的整个周末? 那泡泡男孩咋办啊?
Your whole weekend? What about the bubble boy?
你为啥一直提那个泡泡男孩啊?
Why do you keep bringing up the bubble boy?
不用唠叨他啦,我知道呢
You don't have to mention him. I know about the bubble boy.
我也担心泡泡男孩啊
I'm aware of the bubble boy.
你为啥一直提醒泡泡男孩呢?
Why do you keep reminding me about the bubble boy?
我要一杯咖啡,一份火鸡三明治
I'll have a cup of coffee and a turkey club.
你呢? - 我只要一杯水
How about you? - I'll just have a glass of water.
你不能只点水啊
You can't just have water.
为啥不可以?我只想喝水
Why not? That's all I want.
这里不是公园长凳,想坐就坐的
This isn't a park bench where you come in and sit down.
这里可是开门做生意的
It's a business.
等一下
Hold it a second.
你是不是拍电视的啊?
Don't you play on TV?
噢,不是 - 是的,是的,你在电视里看到他吧
Oh, no. - Yes. Yes, you saw him on TV.
你叫什么名字啊? - 杰瑞·宋飞
What's your name? - Jerry Seinfeld.
伊莲… - 杰瑞·宋飞
Elaine... - Gary Seinfield.
我在《今夜秀》见过你 - 对的
I saw you on The Tonight Show. - Right.
你不想要签名照吗?
Wouldn't you like an autographed picture?
我这没照片呢, 伊莲
I don't have any more pictures, Elaine.
他骗你的,在车里呢
He's lying. They're in the trunk.
你得再签一张了 - 我没撒谎
Now you get to sign another one. - I'm not lying.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表