剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
I got down on my knees, and I went, "Go ahead, Mickey, hit me.
“我求你,米奇 请打我,来呀,打我”
I'm begging you, Mickey. Please, hit me. Come on, hit me.
“我爱你,米奇,我爱你”
I love you, Mickey. I love you."
然后他怎么样?
So, what did he do?
他们四个人抓了我的裤子, 把我提起来…
Well, the four of them, they picked me up by my pants...
…把我扔到了外面 正对着一匹马
...and they threw me outside, right into a horse.
克莱默 - 你好!
Kramer. - Hey!
我的中餐外卖♥♥
Yeah. It's my Chinese food.
平,你好
Oh, Ping. Hi.
非常谢谢你能撤诉
Listen, thank you so much for dropping that lawsuit against me.
事情变了 - 什么?
Not anymore. - What?
谢丽尔昨晚打给我说 继续上诉
Cheryl call me last night. Lawsuit back on.
为什么?
Why?
她说你和你的朋友都是骗子
She call you and your friends big liars.
你觉得她是个好女孩?
You think she nice girl?
到了法庭你再看吧 她是个不择手段的人!
Wait till you see her in court. She's a shark!
人们称呼她“终结者”
They call her "The Terminator."
她从未败诉过 你却惹怒了她
She never lose a case, and now you make her mad.
她把损失赔偿扩大了两倍
She doubled the damages.
别了,宝贝 (此处为终结者II里面经典台词,西班牙语)
Hasta la vista, baby.
巴基斯坦
他的朋友拿了信 但却没有给他
So his friend had the mail, but she did not give it to him.
然后他来看我…
And then he came to visit me...
…告诉我一个律师会帮我 他说事情正在处理中
...said a lawyer would call and help. He said the wheels were in motion.
但是根本不是这样 没这回事
But there was no motion. There was nothing.
所以他们把我送回来了
And so they sent me back here.
真是不幸,巴布
This is a terrible story, Babu.
以后准备怎么办?
What are you going to do?
我要努力存钱…
I'm going to save up every rupee...
…为了有一天…
...for someday...
…能回到美国 到那时…
...I will get back to America, and when I do...
…我要向这个男人复仇
...I will exact vengeance on this man.
我会永远记得他
I cannot forget him.
他耍我
He haunts me.
他是个坏人 非常非常坏
He's a very bad man. He's a very, very bad man.
我支持大开移♥民♥…
I am for open immigration...
…自♥由♥女神像上 有这样一句话:
...but that sign we have on the Statue of Liberty:
“欢迎你,那些疲乏了的和贫困的 挤在一起渴望自♥由♥呼吸的大众”
"Give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses."
我们就不能说, “嗨,门开了,你们都进来吧”
Can't we just say, "Hey, the door's open, we'll take whoever you got."
我们是否应说明下 “被遗弃的可怜人”?
Do we have to specify the "wretched refuse"?
我是说,为什么我们不能说:
I mean, why don't we just say:
”把不幸,悲哀,缓慢,丑陋…”
"Give us the unhappy, the sad, the slow, the ugly...
“…不会开车,不能并道…”
...people that can't drive, that they have trouble merging...
“…不能在一条车道开车 不打信♥号♥♥,不能平行泊车…”
...if they can't stay in their lane, don't signal, can't parallel park...
“…打喷嚏,鼻塞,血管阻塞…”
...if they're sneezing, if they're stuffed up, if they're clogged...
“…字写不好,不回电♥话♥ 有头皮屑…”
...if they have bad penmanship, don't return calls, if they have dandruff...
“…牙缝间有食物,信用不好 没有信用…”
...food between their teeth, if they have bad credit, if they have no credit...
“…不刮胡子” 换言之…
...missed a spot shaving." In other words...
…一切不正常、有缺陷的懒人… 把他们都赶上车…
...any dysfunctional, defective slob...
...that you can somehow cattle prod onto a wagon...
…带过来,我们需要他们
...send them over, we want them.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表