剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
你怎么不拒绝呢?
Why didn't you just say no?
这主意真有趣
That's interesting.
羊角面包还好吃吗? - 很奇特
Did you enjoy your croissant? - It was different.
你们的呢? - 非常好
And how was yours? - Oh, very good.
尝尝我们的鲜奶油慕思 可以益寿延年的
Try our mousse. It'll change your life expectancy.
不必了,谢谢,买♥♥单吧
No, thanks. Just the check.
你怎么回事啊?
What's the matter with you?
怎么了? - 你为什么不调一下情?
What? - Why didn't you didn't flirt?
拜托 - 她都和你搭讪了
Come on. - She was flirting with you.
你怎么不说点什么? - 我说什么啊?
Why didn't you say something? - What would I say?
你就死坐在那 - 你让我感到不自在
You just sat there. - Well, you made me uncomfortable.
你是个喜剧演员 你就不能来点妙语吗?
You're a comedian. Couldn't you come up with something?
洗手间在哪? - 后面,在右手边
Where's the bathroom? - In the back, on your right.
爸 - 别插手行吗,松手
Dad. - Will you stop it. Jerry, let go.
杰瑞 - 让我就付这一次行吗?
Jerry. - Would you let me pay just once?
你疯了 - 你连钱包都没有
You're out of your mind. - You don't even have a wallet.
这不用你操心 - 那你怎么付钱?
Don't worry about it. - What'll you do?
这有什么? 我们会搞定的
What's the difference? We'll figure it out.
你不能付 - 好的,好的,你能搞定
You're not paying. - All right, fine. You figure it out.
我很好奇你没有钱怎么付账
I'd be curious to know how you pick up a check with no money.
假如这样都可以 整个货币系统也就不行了
Because if this works, the whole monetary system's obsolete.
我们回到贝壳货币的时代了
We're back to wampum.
我去洗手间
I'm going to the bathroom.
真该死我要怎么付这个帐?
How the hell am I gonna pay for this?
他们给你付账,啊?
They give you some portion here, huh?
里奥舅舅,希望上次在街上 遇到你那次没有冒犯你
Uncle Leo, I hope I wasn't rude that day I bumped into you on the street.
我当时真的有个会要赶 - 没事,我理解
I really did have to get to a meeting. - Oh, no, no, I understand.
娱乐圈我有不少朋友
I got plenty of friends in show business.
我知道你一直很忙
I know you're all very busy.
你在垃圾桶里找到那块表的?
So you found that watch in a garbage can, huh?
是的,事实上 就在我碰到你之后
Yeah. In fact, it was right after I ran into you.
我的一个朋友也有那样一块表
You know, a friend of mine has a watch just like that.
我想送给他当礼物
I'd love to replace it for him as a gift.
这种表可不常见
Well, I haven't seen too many like these.
是的,我知道
Yeah, I know.
也许你可以卖♥♥给我?
Maybe you wanna sell me that one?
当然可以
Oh, sure.
等一下 咱们做个小交易
Hang on a second. I got a little proposition for you.
这有一个叫乔治·博纳萨的想见您
There is a George Bonanza to see you.
是克斯坦萨,克斯坦萨 - 乔治·克斯坦萨
Costanza. Costanza. - George Costanza.
就是写没有主题剧的那人
The guy who pitched the show with stories about nothing.
杰瑞·宋飞的朋友 - 宋飞的朋友
Jerry Seinfeld's friend. - Seinfeld friend.
他说周一给他打电♥话♥
He says call him Monday.
达尔林普尔,我得跟你谈谈 是关于电视剧的
Mr. Dalrymple, I have to talk to you. It's about the show.
这是个大误会 就占用您五分钟
It was all a terrible misunderstanding. Just five minutes of your time.
谢谢,谢谢 达尔林普尔先生
Thank you. Thank you, Mr. Dalrymple.
是的,先生
Very good, sir.
你不明白的 我不能让我儿子帮我付钱
You don't understand. I can't allow my son to pay for me.
听着,我一回佛罗里达 我保证马上给你寄一张支票
Look, as soon as I get back to Florida, I promise you, I'll mail you a check.
为什么不能让他付呢? 然后你再给他就行了
Why don't you just let him pay, and then you can pay him back.
不,他不会让我这么做的 - 为什么不…
No, no. He won't let me do that. - Why don't you...
偷偷把钱放到他的裤口袋里呢?
...put the money in his pants pocket unsuspectingly?
他会洗掉的 - 我们做的是正经的生意
He could wash them. - We are running a reputable business.
别跟我谈生意 我卖♥♥雨衣卖♥♥了35年了
Don't tell me about business. I sold raincoats for 35 years.
那你也不会白白送人雨衣,对吗? - 你不明白
But you did not give them away. - You don't understand...
我不能卷入你的家庭问题
I cannot get involved with you and your family.
听着,别聊太久
Okay, now, look. Don't take too long.
看看这个建筑 这算什么?
Look at this building. What is this?
不知道,就是个建筑
I don't know. It's a building.
门在斜线上 - 那又怎样?
The doors are on a diagonal. - So what?
这是建筑学上的错误
It's architecturally incorrect.
进去吧
Just go.
时间选得不好 希望没有打扰您
Is this a bad time? I hope I'm not disturbing anything.
我们正打算就餐呢
We were about to sit down to dinner.
这位是辛西娅 - 你好,很高兴认识你
This is Cynthia. - Oh, hi. Hi. Nice to meet you.
你吃的什么?小牛肉? - 不是
What are you having? Veal? - No.
看起来像小牛肉 - 但不是
Looks like veal. - It's not veal.
这肉真好看
Well, it's a good-looking piece of meat.
房♥子棒极了 二联式公♥寓♥,是吗?
Wow, this is some place. A duplex, huh?
公♥寓♥里有台阶 我这一辈子都梦想…
Look, stairs in an apartment. All my life I dreamed about...
在公♥寓♥里有台阶 哪怕一阶也好,低下去的起居室
...having steps in an apartment. Even one step. Sunken living room.
即使一阶还不是那么明显
Although one step is not all that sunken.
谁告诉你我的地址的? - 真是个好问题,真的
Who gave you my address? - No, that's a fair question. It is.
杰瑞,杰瑞是我的朋友
Jerry. Yeah. Jerry's a friend of mine.
他告诉我的 难以想像这家伙的地址还真多
He gave it to me. Unbelievable how many addresses this guy has.
他有马龙·白兰度的地址 假如我愿意我也能到他家
He's got Marlon Brando's. I could go to Marlon Brando's house if I wanted.
当然我不会的,这家伙… 很明显,他有点问题
Of course, I wouldn't. The guy is... Obviously, the guy has his problems.
你想谈谈电视剧的问题?
So you wanna talk about the show?
真有点搞笑
Well, you know, it's really very funny.
你知道吗,我们之间…
Because, you know what we got here, really?
有很大的误解
We really just have a terrible misunderstanding. See...
当我暂搁这笔交易的时候 我觉得是杰瑞让我这么干的
...when I passed on the deal, I thought that's what Jerry wanted me to say.
我理解错了 - 拉塞尔,《电视指南》放哪了?
I misinterpreted. - Russell, where's the TV Guide?
现在几点了?8:30 我告诉你演什么,有…
What time is it? 8:30. I'll tell you what's on. You got...
Major Dad,Blossom 很有趣的节目
...Major Dad, Blossom... Very funny program.
Blossom周一播 - 你确定?
Blossom's on Monday. - Are you sure?
看看我这是在跟谁谈话 NBC的主席
Look who I'm talking to. The president of NBC.
克斯坦萨先生,已经迟了 我已经跟其他剧作组定了
Mr. Costanza, it's too late anyway. I made a deal with another writing team.
好吧,我们是人,你我都是
All right, look. We're people, you and me.
我们是商人,假如您同意的话 我们还是同事
Businessmen, colleagues, if I may.
不绕弯子了 13000我们就做
Let's not quibble. We'll do it for the $ 13,000.
13000,我没来过 咱们也没谈过
Thirteen thousand, and I never came up here. We never talked.
好好保重 能再见到你很高兴
You take good care. It's nice seeing you again.
很高兴见到你,辛西娅 - 听着
Nice meeting you. Cynthia, right? - Now, look.
已经定了
These deals are already made.
就让我这么说吧
All right. Let me just say this.
1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥美元 比你想支付的还要低
Ten thousand dollars. I'm going below what you wanted to pay.
你吃牛肉吧,尽情享受你的晚餐
You're having your dinner. Have your veal or whatever it is. Enjoy.
克斯坦萨先生 - 就这样吧
Mr. Costanza. - All right. That's it.
好的,8000美元 辛西娅,再次表达见到你的心情
All right. Good, $8000. Cynthia, again, nice meeting you.
我说你的鞋子了吗? 我喜欢绒面革,很有感觉
Have I commented on the shoes? I love suede. It's so thick and rich.
你用皮革擦过吗?
Do you ever rub it against the grain?
拉塞尔,可以吃饭了吗?
Russell, can we eat?
好吧,8000美元 - 杰瑞会非常非常高兴的
All right, 8000. - You made Jerry very happy.
我能用一下你的洗手间吗?
Could I just use your bathroom for a moment?
好吧,200美元,这是我能出的最高价 我觉得你真是在敲竹杠
All right, 200. That's as high as I can go. I think you're being unreasonable.
杰瑞,我本来是可以给你这表的 不是因为价钱,我就是喜欢它
Jerry, I'd give you the watch. It's not the money. I happen to like it.
我知道这表值多少钱,它值60美元
Look, I happen to know how much that watch costs. It's a $60 watch.
你又花了40美元去修理 一共100美元
You paid 40 to get it fixed. That's $ 100.
我给你200 - 我没见过这样的表带呢
I'm offering you 200. - I never seen a band like this.
好的,300,再加50的修理费 350,就这样吧
All right, 300. Plus 50 for the repair. Three-fifty, that's it.
你身上带着钱吗?
Do you have it on you?
嗯,带了
Yeah, I think I do.
真不可思议
This is unbelievable.
你们在这干什么呢?
What the hell is going on here?
很高兴和您见面
Well, it's a pleasure to meet you.
感谢你能来 - 谢谢
Thank you for coming in. - Thank you.
请坐 - 好的
Please sit down. - Alrighty.
喝点什么? 咖啡,还是别的?
Could I offer you something to drink? Coffee, anything?
好的,我喝… 有脱咖♥啡♥因♥卡布奇诺吗?
Okay, yeah. I'll have a... Do you have a decaf cappuccino?
我想没有
I don't think we have that.
这可有点怪
Well, that's a little strange.
这有什么怪的? - 这种饮品很常见的
Why does that surprise you? - Well, it's a very popular drink.
这是一间办公室 - 那是自然
This is an office. - That's true.
但是,我忍♥不住要想… - 那么,告诉我,克莱默先生
But, you know, I can't help but think... - So tell me, Mr. Kramer...
好的
Okay, sure.
给我讲讲你和伊莲吧
Tell me all about you and Elaine.
好的…
Oh, alrighty...
我们现在的情况是…
Well, what we have here, doctor, is...
很特殊的 - 是吗?
...an extraordinary situation. - Is it?
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表