剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
父母喜欢拖着孩子去历史景点度假
Parents like to drag kids to historical sights.
我记得去威廉斯堡殖民时期古迹区
(威廉斯堡的著名景区)
I remember going to Colonial Williamsburg...
…在那你能亲眼看到传说中的铁匠
...and you see the supposedly authentic blacksmith there.
他们戴着三角帽,穿着灯笼裤…
He's got the three-cornered hat, knickers...
还有印着Def Leppard的T恤
(英国流行金属乐团)
...and the Def Leppard shirt.
我父母带我去一条信奉门诺教派的村子…
My parents took me to the Amish country, which to a kid...
…让我们这些孩子体会下没车, 没电视,没电♥话♥的生活…
...to see a bunch of people that have no cars, no TV, no phone...
…他们说,“那咋啦?我也没有啊”
...they go, "So what? Neither do I."
那里的整个社区都与世隔绝
So it's the whole community that's been grounded.
那是他们惩罚孩子们的好方式
That's the way they should punish the kids.
“好吧,去你自己房♥间,我受够了
"All right, get up to your room. I've had it.
年轻人,你是门诺教♥徒♥了
You are Amish, young man.
这周末剩余的时间里都是 听到了没?门诺教♥徒♥
For the rest of this weekend. Did you hear me? Amish.
没煮好面条,没搭好马房♥就别下来”
Don't come down till you make some noodles and raise a barn."
宋飞正传 第四季 第3-4集
他们会请导游,然后带着你四处逛逛
They have a guide. He takes you...
参观一些战场并介绍些历史故事
...shows you the battlefield, gives you a bit of the history.
葛底斯堡离这有多远?我想去
How far is Gettysburg? I'd like to go.
大概三个小时车程吧, - 汤米,到你啦
About three hours. - Tommy, you're on.
走了 - 走好哦
Gotta go. - Have a good set.
内战时期,他们是怎么用厕纸的啊?
What did they do for toilet paper in the Civil War?
19世纪60年代的厕纸是啥样的呢
Wonder what toilet paper was like in the 1860s.
是不是…? 是不是就卷起放行李包里?
Did they...? Did they carry it in rolls in their duffel bags?
为啥你老是说厕纸啊!
Everything with you comes down to toilet paper.
什么? - 那总是…
What? - That's always...
…你头一个问题, 为什么你就那么关心厕纸呢?
...the first question with you. Why is that always your focus?
那他们怎么用的? - 我不知道
Then what did they do? - I don't know.
也许他们给士兵们发的就是一团团的
Maybe they gave out big loose clumps to all the soldiers.
要有历史记录那就好啦
It would be nice if there was some sort of historical record of it.
他们应该建个厕纸博物馆 你满意了吧?
They should have a toilet-paper museum. Would you like that?
那样我们就可以看到厕纸的发展历程
So we could see all the toilet-paper advancements down through the ages.
十字东征时的厕纸
Toilet paper during the Crusades.
穿孔技术的发展,早期的六连包
The development of the perforation. The first six-pack.
打扰下,杰瑞
Excuse me, Jerry.
我是斯图·斯池马克,国家广播公♥司♥的
I'm Stu Schirmack. I'm from NBC.
我们能聊下吗? - 当然可以
Could we speak for a few moments? - Sure.
你好,杰伊·克莱斯皮 - 你好
Hi. Jay Crespi. - Hello.
C-R-E-S-P-I, - 对的
C-R-E-S-P-I. - That's right.
难以置信,我拼对了你的姓氏
I'm unbelievable at spelling last names.
再来个姓氏试试看 - 我不想…
Give give me a last name. - I'm not...
乔治
George.
好的,好的
All right. All right.
首先…
First of all...
…那表演棒极了
...that was a terrific show.
非常感谢 - 而且…
Thank you very much. - And...
我想告诉你,我们在会议里讨论过你…
And I just wanted to let you know that we've been discussing you...
我们非常乐意干点大事情出来
...at some of our meetings, and we'd be very interested in doing something.
真的吗? - 所以要是你有什么想法,比如…
Really? - So if you had an idea for, like...
…你的个人节目秀 呃,我们都很乐意商量一下
...a TV show for yourself, well, we'd just love to talk about it.
我倒是很感兴趣的
I'd be very interested in that.
呃,这…
Well, here.
你可以给我们电♥话♥ 也许我们可以制♥作♥成系列节目
Why don't you give us a call, and maybe we can develop a series.
好的,谢谢
Okay. Great. Thanks.
非常高兴见到你 - 谢谢
It was very nice meeting you. - Thank you.
见到你很高兴 - 见到你很高兴
Nice meeting you. - Nice meeting you.
说啥呢? - 他们说他们对我非常感兴趣?
What was that all about? - They said they were interested in me.
什么感兴趣? - 你知道的,电视表演
For what? - You know, TV show.
你的个人秀? - 是的,我想是的
Your own show? - Yeah, I guess so.
他们想让你去参与电视表演?
They want you to do a TV show?
他们让我弄点主意,但我毫无头绪呢
They want me to come up with an idea. I mean, I don't have any ideas.
拜托,那能有多难啊? 看看现在电视上的那些垃圾
Come on. How hard is that? Look at all the junk that's on TV.
你想要一个主意,我有个主意
You want an idea? Here's an idea.
你是一支高校体操队的教练,已婚
You coach a gymnastics team in high school, and you're married.
你的儿子对体操毫无兴趣 但你却强迫他练体操
Your son is not interested in gymnastics, and you're pushing him.
为啥我要在乎我的儿子是否练体操啊?
Why should I care if my son's into gymnastics?
你是老师啊,出于本能嘛 - 但体操又不是适合任何人的
You're the teacher. It's only natural. - But gymnastics is not for everybody.
我知道,但他是你儿子啊 - 那又怎样?
I know, but he's your son. - So what?
好吧,别管那主意了
All right, forget that idea.
不适合你
It's not for you.
好的,我想到了
Okay, okay. I got it.
你开了家古董店
You run an antique store.
嗯,然后呢? - 然后人们去逛你的店…
Yeah. And? - And people come into the store...
…然后你卷入了他们的生活
...and you get involved in their lives.
谁开古董店会卷入别人的生活啊?
What person who runs an antique store gets involved in people's lives?
为什么不能? - 一些人来我店里…
Why not? - So someone comes in...
…买♥♥一些老式台灯, 突然我就帮他们脱离了麻烦
...to buy an old lamp, and suddenly I'm getting them out of a jam.
我觉得应该做药剂师
I could see if I was a pharmacist.
因为药剂师可以找到人们的“症结”所在
Because a pharmacist knows what's wrong with everybody.
古董现在很流行的
Antiques are very popular right now.
不,不是啦,以前流行而已 - 哦,当然
No, they're not. They used to be. - Oh, sure.
好像你很清楚的样子 - 哦,难道你清楚啊
Like you know. - Oh, like you do.
你做马戏团的经理
And you're the manager of the circus.
马戏团? - 噢,拜托啦,这主意好极了
The circus? - Oh, come on. This is a great idea.
那些马戏演员,一群怪物在表演呢
Look at the characters. You got all these freaks in the show.
长胡子的女人
A woman with a mustache.
谁不愿意去看长胡子的女人啊?
Who wouldn't tune in to see a woman with a mustache?
你拥有这世上最高的巨人 就一个脑袋
You got the tallest man in the world. A guy who's just a head.
我不这样认为 - 听着…
I don't think so. - Look...
…你那个人秀不是关于马戏团的 这是关于怪胎的
...the show isn't about the circus. It's about watching freaks.
我不认为电视网会同意的
I don't think the network would go for it.
为啥不会? - 我才不要表演怪胎主题的节目呢
Why not? - I'm not pitching a show about freaks.
噢,拜托,杰瑞,你错啦 观众,他们喜欢看怪胎
Oh, come on, Jerry. You're wrong. People, they wanna watch freaks.
这可是不容错过啊
This is a "can't miss."
克莱默 - 你好,纽曼
Kramer. - Hello, Newman.
我弄到头盔了,去拿雷达探测器吧
I got the helmet. Go get the radar detector.
好吧,我马上回来 你们要来我的派对吗?
Okay. I'll be back in a second. You guys coming to my party?
当然去啦 - 当然啦
Yeah. Sure. - Of course.
搞什么呢? - 我们在做交易呢
What's this about? - We're making a trade.
我给他摩托头盔,他给我雷达探测器
I'm giving him my motorcycle helmet. He's giving me his radar detector.
我不知道你有摩托车哦 - 好啦,我女朋友的
I didn't know you have a motorcycle. - Well, my girlfriend had one.
你还有女朋友啊?
You have a girlfriend?
我有过一个女朋友
I had a girlfriend.
并且相当狂野
And she was pretty wild.
我不记得你还有女朋友哦 - 随便啦
I don't remember you with a girl. - Nevertheless.
这交易对克莱默说可不划算
This is a pretty bad deal for Kramer.
雷达探测器比那头盔贵多啦 你在欺骗他
A radar detector's worth much more than that helmet. You're cheating him.
别说啦 - 好吧
Don't say anything. - All right.
嘿,这儿来了个骗子耶 (gypped 从吉普赛人身上发展来的词汇 指被廉价的东西欺骗)
Hey, you know you're getting gypped over here.
真的啊?
Really.
嘿,我们约定好的啊
Hey. We had a deal.
你想食言吗?你想食言吗?
Are you reneging out of the deal? Are you reneging?
你要食言啦 - 不要再说“食言”啦
That's a renege. - Stop saying "reneging."
好,你这就是食言嘛 - 好吧,好吧,我不会食言
Well, you're reneging. - Okay, okay. I'm not reneging.
好的,给我吧
All right. Give it to me.
好吧,放开手 - 拜托啦
All right, let go. - Come on.
数到三我们放开 - 给我,给我啊
Let go on three. - Give me that. Just give me that!
三 - 给
Three. - Here.
两个白♥痴♥
Idiots.
谢谢啦,伙计,再会
Thanks, buddy. So long.
那东西管用吗? - 不
Does that thing work? - No.
我收到伊莲的明信片了
I got a postcard from Elaine.
真的吗? - 是的,他们现在在伦敦
Really? - Yeah. They're in London now.
他们几周后就回来啦
They'll be back in a few weeks.
真不敢相信她居然和那精神医生搞一起了
I can't believe she got involved with her shrink.
电视节目怎么样啦?有进展吗?
What about the TV show? Got anything?
不,毫无进展
No. Nothing.
这桌子为啥没有萨尔萨辣酱啊?
Why don't they have salsa on the table?
你要萨尔萨辣酱干嘛?
What do you need salsa for?
萨尔萨辣酱是目前美国首屈一指的调味品
Salsa is now the number-one condiment in America.
你知道原因吗?
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表