剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
你最好相信
Oh, you'd better believe it.
你的声音很不正常
You really have a terrible voice.
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
我觉得不认识 - 因为你看起来很面熟
I don't think so. - Because you really look familiar.
也许你见过 我上过…
Oh, well, maybe you've seen me. My face is on...
拉什莫尔山 - 果然,就是
(拉什莫尔山,刻着4位总统面像)
...Mount Rushmore. - Yes, of course. That's it.
我猜我见过的是一个大尺寸的
I guess I'm just used to seeing it on a much larger scale.
是的 我在罗斯福那个位置 (奇妙的是伊莲的演员现在演的美剧是《副总统》)
Oh, yeah, right. I replaced Teddy Roosevelt.
真的?
Oh, really?
反托拉斯官员,都去死吧!
Trustbuster. Bust this.
我从来都没这么想过,医生
You know, I never thought of it like that before, doctor.
你说得太对了 - 我很高兴咱俩达成一致了
You are absolutely right. - I'm glad we agree.
来一支雪茄吗?古巴货
Would you like a cigar? They're Cubans.
非常乐意 - 好
I'd love one. - Yeah.
我觉得伊莲是个好女人 你们会成为极好的一对
I think Elaine is a wonderful woman. You two will make a wonderful couple.
如果你觉得…
If you ever feel...
需要找个人谈谈…
...you need to talk to someone...
关于任何事,你知道我的电♥话♥
...about anything, you have my number.
你这人够味
Well, that's very kind of you.
这雪茄不错,是吧?
These are good, huh?
我竟然真这么做了 我可从没这样认识别人
I cannot believe I'm doing this. I never meet people like this.
你不是个疯子吧? - 我觉得不是
You're not a nut, are you? - No, I don't think so.
我竟然真这么做了 我可从来没这么做过
I can't believe I'm doing this. I never do stuff like this.
真的?每位来这的客人 我都会给他我的电♥话♥
Really? I give my number to just about every customer who comes in here.
你看起来没那么绝望啊 - 是的
You don't seem that desperate. - Oh, yeah.
事实上我有点失望 我有点看上里奥舅舅
Actually I'm a little disappointed. I kind of had my eye on Uncle Leo.
我会给你打电♥话♥的 谢谢你的鱼
Well, I'll give you a call, and thanks for the fish.
你知道鱼为什么这么瘦吗? - 为什么?
You know why fish are so thin? - Why?
他们吃鱼
They eat fish.
嘿 - 怎么了?
Hey. - What happened?
怎么这么久啊? - 他真棒
What took you so long? - He's a terrific guy.
你们谈什么了? 他说什么了?
What are you talking about? What did he say?
我们谈了很多 - 你们谈了很多
We talked about a lot of things. - You talked about a lot of things.
你谈了我们了吗?
Well, did you talk about us?
我坠入爱河了 我刚在街上碰到她,她叫伊莲
I'm in love. I just met her outside in the street. Her name's Elaine.
他是我见过的最美的女人
She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.
你刚刚说伊莲?
Did you say Elaine?
为什么精神病医师的 一个小时只有50分钟?
How come with the psychiatrist, every "the hour" is only 50 minutes?
剩下的那10分钟他们干什么?
What do they do with that 10 minutes that they have left?
难道他们就坐在那: “那家伙疯了”
Do they just sit there going, "Boy, that guy was crazy.
“真不敢相信他说这话,真是疯子”
I couldn't believe the things he was saying. What a nut.
“下一个是谁?又一个疯子”
Who's coming in next? Oh, no, another headcase."
你应该告诉我它不准 - 我知道,我知道
You should've told me it didn't work. - I know, I know.
你没必要丢掉它 - 我总是迟到,这让我不爽
You didn't have to throw it out. - I was always late. It was frustrating.
我很抱歉,真的
I'm sorry. I really am.
一定是里奥 - 我本该送你们去机场
That must be Leo. - I would've taken you to the airport.
他本来就没什么事可做 - 我也没事
He has nothing to do. - Neither do I.
你好? - 我是乔治
Yeah? - It's George.
上来吧,是乔治
Come on up. It's George.
是乔治 - NBC那边怎样了?
Oh, George. - Whatever happened with NBC?
乔治拒绝了 - 拒绝了? - 是的
George turned it down. - He turned it down?
他为什么这样做? - 因为特德·丹森
Why did he do that? - Because of Ted Danson.
这跟他有什么关系? - 也许他不喜欢特德·丹森
What does he have to do with it? - Maybe he doesn't like Ted Danson.
谁知道呢 也许这样能赚更多的钱
Who knows? Maybe we'll wind up getting more money.
嘿 - 嘿,你好吗?
Hey. - Hey, Georgie boy. How are you?
宋飞先生,宋飞夫人 你们好吗?
Hey, Mr. and Mrs. Seinfeld. How are you?
你脑子进水了吗?
What's the matter with you?
我做什么了? - NBC那怎么样了?有消息吗?
What did I do? - What about NBC? Hear anything?
事实上,我真有消息
Yeah, as a matter of fact, I did.
成了
We got a deal.
你看,还是他的主意好 吊人胃口
You see, he had the right idea. Hold out.
这就是赚大钱的方法 对吧,乔治?
That's how you get the big money, huh, George?
拜托,莫蒂 - 他知道怎么跟这些人谈
Please, Morty. - He knows how to talk to these people.
这方面没人比得了乔治
No one's gonna take advantage of Georgie.
能跟你这有天赋的儿子合作 让我感到很高兴
I'm just happy to be working with your talented son...
他不是为了钱 这是难能可贵的
...who is not doing this for the money. That is so refreshing.
一共多少钱啊? - 8000美元
So, what did we get? - Eight thousand dollars.
太好了 - 这是两个人的
Beautiful. - That's for the two of us.
一人4000? - 让我看看我能否理解
Four thousand apiece? - Let me see if I understand this.
换言之你吊他胃口 就为了拿更少的钱?
In other words, you held out for less money.
我错了,你是对的 - 谈判的最基本的…
I was wrong. You were right. - The basic idea of negotiation...
据我了解是抬高价格
...as I understand it is to get your price to go up.
你聪明,我傻 - 在这个疯狂的世界…
You're smart. I'm dumb. - This is how they negotiate...
就得这么谈判
...in the Bizarro World.
这一定是里奥
That's gotta be Leo.
喂 - 是里奥
Yeah. - It's Leo.
好的,马上下去 - 我们走
All right, we're coming down. - Let's get going.
在我们走之前 我有点小东西给你
Dad, before we go, I got a little something for you.
一件礼物 - 一件礼物?
A present. - A present?
看看,是个钱包 正是我需要的
Hey, look at this, a wallet. Exactly what I needed.
看到了? - 得了,你丢了自己的钱包
You see? - Come on, you lost your wallet.
我猜你需要一个 - 希望没花你太多钱
I figured I'd get you another. - I hope you didn't spend too much.
这是我收到过的最体贴的礼物
This is one of the most thoughtful gifts anyone's ever given me.
你儿子不一般,是吧? - 好了,我们走
He's something, your son, isn't he? - All right. Let's go.
你是个好孩子 - 他很棒,不是吗?
You're a terrific kid. - Yeah, he's something, isn't he?
怎么可能有人不喜欢你
How can anybody not like you?
你很特别 - 嗯
You're very special. - Yeah.
我也就值个4000美元
I'm good for about $4000.
我们走吧,12:22了 - 好的,里奥
Hey, let's go. It's 12:22. - All right, Leo.
嘿,里奥舅舅,还好吗? - 我拿着
Hey, Uncle Leo. How you doing? - Hi, hi. I got it.
你这停车点选得真好
This is some beautiful parking spot you've got here.
我不想让给别人 - 嗯
I hate to give it up. - Yeah.
爸,你确定钱够了?
Dad, you're sure you don't need more money?
杰瑞 - 好了,开个玩笑
Jerry. - All right, I'm just joking.
一路顺风
Listen, have a nice trip.
再见,宋飞夫人 - 再次谢谢你的钱包
Bye, Mrs. Seinfeld. Take care. - Thanks again for the wallet.
莫蒂,再见 - 好的
Morty, always a pleasure. - Yes.
路上小心 再见
Take care, now. So long.
看起来他要接受你的钱了 - 他接受了,我在钱包里放了400块钱
Yeah, like he'd take your money. - He took it. I put $400 in the wallet.
不是吧 - 他丢了他所有的钱 这是我唯一能给他的方式
He lost all that cash. It was the only way I could give it back.
否则,他不可能要 - 我真想看看他的表情
Otherwise, he wouldn't accept it. - I'd love to see the look on his face.
你相信吗? - 什么?
You believe this? - What?
是维可牢尼龙 - 不是吧
It's Velcro. - You're kidding.
谁需要这个 里奥,我们走
Who needs this? Leo, let's go.
男人和女人钱包的一大区别是 放照片的部分
The main difference between women's and men's wallets is the photo section.
对吧?女人带着 自打她们出生后每天…
True? Women carry with them a photo of every person they've ever met...
见到的每一个人的照片
...every day in their whole life since the beginning of time.
所有久远的照片 你们明白我的意思吗?
Every picture's out of date. You know what I mean?
“这是我的堂妹,3岁 她现在在陆战队”
"Here's my cousin, 3 years old. She's in the Marines now.
“这是我的狗 它死于约翰逊执政时期”
This is my dog. He died during the Johnson administration."
你被警♥察♥拦住 没有驾照,没有行驶证
You get stopped by a cop. No license, no registration.
“这是认识我的56个人”
"Here's 56 people that know me."
警♥察♥说 “只是想确定你有朋友,过”
Cop goes, "Just wanted to make sure you had some friends. Move it along.
“常规朋友检查”
Routine pal check."
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表