剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
我一直惊讶于…
It's amazing to me ...
人们会旅行上千里去另外一座城市
... that people move thousands of miles away to another city.
他们觉得这没啥大不了,他们坐上飞机
They think nothing of it. They get on a plane.
现在就住在那了
They live there now.
不就是几千里嘛…我现在就住那了
Just a thousand miles... I'm living over there.
以前的拓荒者… 横穿一个国家要花好几年呢
You know, pioneers... It took years to cross the country.
而如今人们旅行几千里 只是为了呆上一个季度
Now people will move thousands of miles just for one season.
以前可没哪个拓荒者这么干过
I don't think any pioneers did that.
“耶,去那花了十年时间…
"Yeah, it took us a decade to get there...
…在那里大概呆了一个夏季
...and we stayed for the summer.
那挺不错的,还有个池塘 孩子们都很喜欢
It was nice. It had a pool. The kids loved it.
大概十年前我们就离开那了 如今又重归故里
And then we left about 10 years ago, and we just got back.
为了过个美好的夏季, 我们花了二十年…
We had a great summer. It took us 20 years...
…现在也差不多活到头了”
...and now our lives are over."
克莱默上了墨菲·布朗了?
(CBS的喜剧) - 没错
-Kramer was on Murphy Brown? -Yeah.
你确定? - 当然了
Are you sure? - Yeah.
墨菲·布朗,那个电视剧?
Murphy Brown, the TV show?
别大惊小怪的,行不行?
Come on, will you?
克莱默上了墨菲·布朗?这臭小子
Kramer was on Murphy Brown? That son of a gun.
很神奇,不是吗? - 还是和甘蒂丝·柏根合演
(莫非·布朗的主角)
- It's something, isn't it? - With Candice Bergen.
我知道 - 我一直很喜欢她
I know. - I've always liked her.
还记得她演的《猎爱的人》吗?
Remember her in Carnal Knowledge?
当然记得 - 她在里面露奶♥子♥了吗?
Sure. - She show her breasts in that?
她真的不太适合裸体出镜
She's not really the naked type.
真不敢相信我都有点想克莱默了
I can't believe I missed Kramer.
他还让我陪他一起去加州来着
He asked me to go with him.
真的? - 对啊,不过我拒绝了
He did? - Yeah. I turned him down.
你怎么从没告诉过我? - 他让我保守秘密
How come you didn't tell me? - He asked me to keep it a secret.
可你从来不会保守秘密 - 我知道啊
You can never keep a secret. - I know.
这就跟记录似的 我之前的记录是乔蒂·西斯里奇…
This was like a record. My previous record was when Jodi Hirsch...
…让我别跟任何人说我跟她睡过
...asked me not to tell anybody we slept together.
这秘密我大概保守了28秒
I kept a lid on that for about 28 seconds.
这次你很有长进嘛 - 我成熟了嘛
Well, you've come a long way. - I've matured.
《今夜秀》打电♥话♥过来, 他们想让我…
The Tonight Show called and they want me...
28号♥去那做个节目 他们给了我几张去洛杉矶的免费机票
...to do the show on the 28th. They're giving me free tickets to L.A.
你想去吗?
You wanna go?
免费机票?
A free ticket?
对,那样我们可以找找克莱默
Yeah. In fact, we could track down Kramer.
他那样走了真是让我不太舒服 真是一团糟
I always felt bad about the way he left. That was a mess.
我真不该把那些钥匙要回来
I never should've taken back those keys.
那食宿呢? - 都搞定了
What about accommodations? - All taken care of.
有伙食补助吗?
Is there a meal allowance?
座位怎么办?
What about seat assignments?
我能吃那的犹太餐吗?听说挺不错的
Could I have the kosher meal? I hear the kosher meal is good.
我还得带上衣服,还得理个发
And I need clothes. I gotta get a haircut.
我还得去补装过敏药
And I have to refill my allergy medication.
你说我要戴帽子吗?要戴,不是吗?
Do I need a hat? I need a hat, don't I?
我们要去参观环球电影公♥司♥吗? 听说那正在办《烈火雄心》的展览
Could we do the Universal tour? They have that Backdraft exhibit.
听起来很酷的样子啊
Now, that looks very cool to me.
我的演技…我个人的演技…
See, my acting technique... My personal acting technique...
…就是靠颜色来表达,想像各种色彩…
...is working with color. Imagining color...
…然后找到一些情绪 微妙而又震撼的情感…
...and then finding the emotional, vibrational mood...
…来对应各种颜色
...connected to the color.
如果你看我的剧本,就会发现我的台词…
If you look through my scripts you'll see that my lines...
…都蕴含这一种特殊的颜色 所以说我记住的不是语言
...have a special color. So I don't memorize the language.
我记住的是色彩,这样的话 我就能通过红、黄、绿、蓝
I memorize color. This way, I can go through red, yellow, green, blue.
然后你的感情就像 调色盘里颜色一样丰富
And you have a full palette of emotions.
嘿
Hey.
我不是让你出去了吗?
Didn't I tell you to get out of here?
有吗? - 走,跟我走
Did you? - Let's go.
你只是在… - 你只是在扯淡
I was just... - Yeah, you were just nothing.
快点走
Come on, let's go.
我们呆会再聊这个话题
We'll talk about this a little later.
快 - 你也是演员吗?
Let's go. - Are you an actor?
再见,迈克!
See you, Mike!
这里是墨菲·布朗剧组 - 啊,我找甘蒂丝·柏根,谢谢
Murphy Brown. - Yeah, Candice Bergen, please.
请问您是哪位?
Who's calling, please?
就说是克莱默找她
Well, just tell her that it's Kramer.
好吧,我…我打她家吧
All right, I'll... I'll call her at home.
给,打吧,归你了
Here. Go ahead. It's all yours.
嗨,克莱默 - 哦,海琳,你好吗?
Hello, Kramer. - Oh, Helene. How are you?
我从1934年开始失业到现在 你说我好吗?
I haven't worked since 1934. How do you think I am?
呃,那也不过…
Well, that's only...
58年而已 - 有个《活宝三人组》的系列短剧
Fifty-eight years. - It was a Three Stooges short.
叫“Sappy Pappies”
"Sappy Pappies."
我演苏格曼先生的秘书,还记得吗?
I played Mr. Sugarman's secretary, remember?
哦,对,是森普演的,对吧?
Right, yeah. That was a Shemp, right?
不是,不是,是库里
No, no. Curly.
那三个男孩演找到了婴儿的船员
The boys played three sailors who find a baby.
但那婴儿被绑♥架♥了 警♥察♥以为是他们干得
The baby's been kidnapped, and the police think they did it.
是啊 - 当然,他们没干过那事
Right. - Of course, they didn't do it.
警♥察♥犯了个天大的错误
The police have made an awful mistake.
摩儿用一把斧子劈了库里
Moe hits Curly with an ax.
活宝三人组抓住了绑♥架♥犯 - 嗯
The Stooges catch the kidnappers. - Right.
但一切都太迟了 - 是嘛?
But it's too late. - Really?
孩子已经死了 - 真的?
The baby's dead. - Really?
那些男孩被判处了死刑 而且被执行了
The boys are sent to death row and are executed.
好吧,我好像不记得那段了
Well, I don't remember that part.
我演的是苏格曼的秘书
I play Mr. Sugarman's secretary.
哦,没错,没错,你演得很好
Oh, yeah, yeah. You were very good.
《活宝三人组》的剧里的婴儿死了 真让人心碎
It was sad for a Three Stooges, what with the dead baby...
…再加上他们都被行刑了
...and the Stooges being executed and all.
啊,对他们来说,真是非比寻常的尝试嘛
Yeah, well, that was an unusual choice for the Stooges.
你能给我买♥♥个无脂的冻酸奶吗,克莱默?
Would you like to buy me a fat-free frozen yogurt at the store, Kramer?
这个啊,现在不方便
Well, you know, I can't right now, you know.
我还有重要的会议
I got a very big meeting.
有人对我的电影剧本感兴趣
I got these people interested in my movie treatment.
所以下次给你买♥♥,好吗?
So we'll have to make it another time, all right?
别,别,别上楼,克莱默, 他们会加害你的
No, no! No, no, don't go up there, Kramer. They'll hurt you.
你在这里肯定呆不下去的 你和我一样,都是感情细腻
You'll never make it in this town. You're too sensitive, like me.
海琳,你搞错了 其实我感情并没那么细腻啦
Helene, you're wrong. You know, I'm not that sensitive.
我曾经和米奇·鲁尼订过婚 他却在圣坛上抛弃了我
I was engaged to Mickey Rooney. He left me at the altar.
克莱默
Kramer.
克莱默!
Kramer!
你这是干嘛? - 啊?
What is this? - What?
我们只是去两天而已 你这身行头,是戴安娜·罗丝吗?
(美国女歌♥星)
We're going on a two-day trip. What are you, Diana Ross?
我碰巧随性着装了一次而已
I happen to dress based on mood.
可你总是穿同样的衣服
But you essentially wear the same thing all the time.
表面如此,表面如此
Seemingly. Seemingly.
但在这个基本的框架内 还是有很多微妙的差异的…
But within that basic framework, there are many subtle variations...
…只有最敏锐的人 才能体会出来…
...only discernible to an acute observer...
…这其中折射出来的心情 还有这诸多变化…
...that reflect the many moods, the many shades...
…还有我乔治·克斯坦萨的方方面面
...the many sides of George Costanza.
那这属于什么心情? - 这叫“晨雾蒙蒙”
What mood is this? - This is "morning mist."
你估摸她几岁?20?
What do you figure? Twenty?
21? - 也差不多了
Twenty-one? - Close enough.
法医应该能确定下来
Forensics ought to be able to nail it down.
没有身份证? - 没有
No ID? - No ID.
没有目击证人? - 大概只有树看见了,强尼
No witnesses? - Just the trees, Johnny.
只有树
Just the trees.
还挺年轻
Pretty young thing.
年轻过
She was.
可惜再也不是了
Not anymore.
有人也注意到这点了
Somebody saw to that.
的确,强尼
Sure did, Johnny.
真可惜
Damn shame too.
你有头绪了吗?
What do you make of it?
不知道
I don't know.
不过我不喜欢这样
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表