剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
宋飞正传 第四季 第14集 “电影”
为什么电影院的雇员 年龄差别总这么大
what is with The age-gap hiring policy at movie theaters:
他们好像从不雇佣15到80岁之间的人
They never hire anyone between the ages of 15 and 80.
你们明白我的意思吧? 卖♥♥票的通常是10岁左右的小女孩
Know what I mean? The girl that sells you the tickets, she's 10.
而检票的都是百岁多的老家伙
Then there's the guy that rips it, he's 102.
就找不到中间年龄层的雇员了?
What happened in the middle? Couldn't find anybody?
他们似乎想借此告诉我们生命的轮回
It's like they want to show you how life comes full circle.
15岁时,你在卖♥♥票 然后你离开
You're 15. You're selling tickets. Then you leave.
你去成家立业、结婚 生小孩、抱孙子
You go out, you have a family, kids, marriage, career, grandchildren.
八十年后,你回到原先的电影院…
Eighty years later, you're back at the same theater...
在3英尺外,开始检票…
...3 feet away, ripping tickets.
花了80年,只走了3英尺
Took you 80 years to move 3 feet.
我不明白,表演延迟了?为什么?
The show's delayed? Why?
我也不知道,黛安叫我推迟15分钟
I don't know. Diane told me to hold it for 15 minutes.
可是我时间都安排好了
But I got this all timed out.
我9点50在城那头还有一场表演 我会赶不上那边的表演
I got another spot across town at 9:50. I'm not gonna make it.
我也没办法,老兄 - 周一我还要上《大卫·雷特曼秀》
I hear you, guy. - And I'm doing Letterman Monday.
我得准备好素材
You know, I gotta work out the material.
我来想想办法
Let me see what I can do.
哦,不,巴克尔? 你们今晚不会叫他来表演吧?
Oh, no, Buckles? You're not putting him on tonight, are you?
当然不,他只是个候补 以防有人不能表演了
No. He hangs around in case somebody drops out.
要不你回来做11点那场,怎么样?
Look, why don't you come back and do the 11:00 spot.
我约了朋友10点半去看电影《红色电♥话♥2:将死》
I was supposed to meet my friends to see this movie Checkmate at 10:30.
算了,不看电影了 我回来表演11点那场
All right, forget the movie. I'll do the 11:00 spot. I'll be back.
嗨,杰瑞 - 嗨
Hey, Jer. - Hey.
你好,请问你买♥♥票了吗?
Excuse me. Do you have a ticket?
没有 - 好的,很好
No. - Okay. Good.
你错过了你那场表演 9点15就开始了
You missed your spot. It was 9:15.
但是,莫里斯 我肯定你跟我说的是9点50 (英语15和50的发音相近)
But, Maurice, I'm positive you told me 9:50.
因为你的失约 我不得不把你那场表演…
In any event, I had no alternative but to reassign your spot...
重新安排给你的同行
...to one of your peers who possesses a clearer understanding...
显然他十分了解我们的日程安排
...of our scheduling policies.
杰瑞! - 你在这干嘛?
Jerry! - What are you doing here?
你说这好不好笑?
Hey, do you think this is funny?
为什么人们非要把脚癣称为“运动员的脚”? (脚癣的英文直译是运动员的脚)
Why do they call it "athlete's foot"?
又不是只有运动员才得脚癣
You don't have to be an athlete to get it.
我爸一直都有脚癣 可他绝不是什么运动员
I mean, my father gets it all the time and, believe me, he's no athlete.
我得走了 - 等等,去哪儿?
I gotta go. - Wait. Where?
去看电影 - 你不是跟柯尼斯说…
The movies. - I thought you told Kernis...
你要回去表演11点那场吗?
...you were going back to do the 11:00.
我知道,我只是去电影院 跟我朋友说一声我看不了了
I'm just gonna stop by and tell my friends I can't make it.
好啊,我可以跟你一起坐计程车 - 我可能会在那里待上一会儿
Cool. I'll split a cab with you. - I could be a while over there.
我反正有时间 我们可以趁此机会增进互相的了解
I got time. It'll give us a chance to get to know each other a little better.
嗨 - 嗨
Hey. - Hey.
其他人呢? - 都迟到了
Where is everybody? - Everybody's late.
因为他们知道我这老好人会提前来排队
Because they know I'll get in line early.
我一直很想看这部电影
I've been dying to see Checkmate.
要是能和《庞塞·德·莱昂》一样好看 我就满足了
Well, if it's as good as Ponce de León, I'll be happy.
《庞塞·德·莱昂》?你开玩笑吧? 那部电影难看死了
Ponce de León? Are you kidding me? I hated that movie.
《庞塞·德·莱昂》? 那部电影棒极了
Ponce de León? But that was great.
哦,得了吧
Oh, come on.
最后的那个“青春泉”场景…
That fountain of youth scene at the end...
他们把泉水溅得到处都是…
...where they're splashing around...
然后抢着跑到镜子前 看看“青春泉”是否真的有用 (庞塞·德·莱昂曾探索弗罗里达 欲寻找传说中能青春永驻的“青春泉”)
...and they go running over to the mirror to see if it really worked.
笑死人了
I mean, come on.
太蠢了
It's so stupid.
我告诉你
Let me tell you something:
当庞塞望着镜子 看到自己没有变…
When Ponce looked in that mirror and saw that he hadn't changed...
…眼泪从他脸颊上滑落 那一刻我深深感动了
...and that tear started to roll down his cheek, I lost it.
哦,你们在这儿 - 你去哪儿了?
Oh, there you are. - Where have you been?
拐角的天堂两厅电影院
Around the corner at the Paradise Twin.
我明明跟你说的经典电影院 - 不,你说的是天堂电影院
Well, I told you the Paragon. - No, you said Paradise.
那儿也在放映这部电影 - 不,我不可能说的天堂电影院
It's playing there too, you know. - No. I would not have said Paradise.
那是家两厅电影院 我想在大屏幕上看这部电影
That's a twin theater. I want to see this movie on a big screen.
我去木瓜大王买♥♥个热狗 (木瓜大王热狗店,纽约著名的以木瓜汁起家的热狗店)
I'm gonna get a hot dog at Papaya King.
你会赶不上电影的 - 我还没吃晚饭呢,饿死了
You'll never make it back in time. - I haven't had any dinner.
你可以在电影院买♥♥热狗啊
You can get a hot dog at the theater.
我不要电影院里卖♥♥的热狗 我要木瓜大王的热狗
I don't want a movie dog. I want a Papaya King hot dog.
克莱默,杰瑞随时可能来
Kramer, Jerry is gonna be here any second.
队伍开始移♥动♥了 我们就只能坐在前排了
Then this line's gonna start moving, and we'll end up in the front row.
给我留个座位不就行了 - 不,我不想占座位
Just save me a seat. - No, I don't wanna save seats.
别让我再干这事了
Don't put me through that.
我有次给人占座的时候 大衣的呢子都被扯出来了
I once had the fleece ripped out of my winter coat in a seat-saving incident.
那把我的票给我 - 我还没买♥♥呢
Give me my ticket, then. - Well, I don't have them yet.
你还没买♥♥?
You don't have them yet?
我在排队买♥♥啊
Well, I'm in line to buy.
不,乔治 这是进场的队伍
No, George, this is a ticket-holders' line.
不是啊 这是买♥♥票的队
No, it's not. It's the ticket-buyers' line.
那我们怎么都不动呢? - 问得好
Then how come we're not moving? - Good question.
这是进场的队伍还是买♥♥票的队伍?
Is this the ticket-holders' line or the buyers'?
进场的
Holders'.
我之前问你有没有买♥♥票 你说没有的啊
When I asked you before if you had a ticket, you said no.
我是没有 我朋友去买♥♥的票
I didn't. My friend was getting it.
好极了 分这么清楚干嘛?!
That's good. It's good to be accurate.
你们在这儿排队,我去买♥♥票
Stay here. I'll go get tickets.
他这是怎么了? - 吃了迷♥药♥了
Can you believe him? - He spaced out.
换作是你 你会在进场的队伍里站多久?
And how long would you have stood in the ticket-holders' line?
哦,你也一样
Yeah, exactly.
票卖♥♥光了
It's sold out.
哦,好极了,乔治,好极了
Oh, real good, George. Real good.
我问过那家伙有没有票
Hey, I asked the guy if he had a ticket.
好吧,现在几点? - 10点20
All right, what time is it? - Twenty after 10.
10点45经典电影院有一场
They got one at the Paradise at 10:45.
不,我不想去两厅剧院的多功能厅 看这部电影
No, I don't wanna go to a miniplex multi-theater.
都是同一部电影,有什么区别?
It's the same movie. What's the difference?
那根本不像个电影院
No, it's not a theater.
更像是给战俘们放宣传片的小房♥间
It's a room where they bring in POWs to show them propaganda films.
反正我去
All right, I'm going.
那里用的可是杜比音响
It's in Dolby.
那杰瑞怎么办?
Well, what about Jerry?
你们去买♥♥票,我在这等他
You go get the tickets. I'll wait for him.
好,就这么办,走吧 - 好吧
Terrific. All right, come on. - All right.
在我12岁那年,我们全家…
So then, when I was 12, the whole family moved...
从本森赫斯特搬到羊头湾
...from Bensonhurst to Sheepshead Bay.
我们就住在海边
We were right on the water.
空气里到处弥漫着鱼腥味
The whole atmosphere stunk from fish.
你知道我说的那种鱼腥的味道吧?
You know that fishy smell I'm talking about?
嗯,嗯,就是鱼的腥味
Yeah, yeah. The fishy smell.
到今天我都不吃鱼
To this day I won't eat fish.
你吃鱼吗? - 吃!我吃鱼!
Do you eat fish? - Yes! Yes, I eat fish!
我都不知道你怎么吃得下去 - 走公园那边
I don't know how you eat that crap. - Take the Park.
不,不,走第55街
No, no, take 55th.
不,那里的房♥子很漂亮
No, there's beautiful homes there.
住在那里的人聪颖而魅力四射
There's lovely, talented, attractive people.
你会感谢我的
You'll thank me.
杰瑞,我想请你帮个忙
Jerry, I want you to do me a favor:
别再吃鱼了
No more fish.
好,我懂你的意思了
Okay. I get your point.
我什么意思?
I have a point?
买♥♥到了 - 太好了
Got them. - Beautiful.
你知道这儿还在放映什么电影吗?
Hey, you know what else is playing here?
《洛希尔·洛希尔》
Rochelle Rochelle.
我不介意看这部电影 - 当然
I wouldn't mind seeing that. - Yeah.
男人能耐着性子 看完一部无聊又没意义的电影…
Men can sit through the most pointless, boring movie...
就因为女主角可能会在片中有赤♥裸♥镜头
...if there's the slightest possibility that a woman will take her top off.
你想说什么?
So, what's your point?
对了,你欠我7块5
By the way, you owe me $ 7.50.
好,20块的你能找开吗? - 不,我没零钱了
All right. Can you break a 20? - No. I don't have any change.
那我下次还你
Well, then I'll pay you later.
或者你把20块给我 我下次再找你钱
Or I could take the 20, and I could pay you later.
也可以
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表